[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Ah. What about an optional plugin? Also some mods are able to have compatibility fetures turn on only if another mod is installed without dependancies (like SD+ can with DLC and frostfall.) Looking at those could help.

You could also consider adding an option to revive and enslave a freshly killed, non decaitated corpse with a healing potion or something. That might take too much effort or be too script intensive, but it's always annoying when you avoid killing the hot chick all battle only to killmove her from 40% health.

he's talking bout the fear spell below

cast fear on anybody and can instantly enslave them without combat

I'm working on a new enslavement mechanic anyway (my testers caught a brief glimpse), so at some point that will be thing of the past (unless I feel evil and add a random chance for my planned mechanic to fail)

Also you can always fall back on the "enslave when fleeing" mechanic...

I installed the RC, I can enslave but the sex options are doing nothing, not even frozen sex animations... if I click on a sex option the dialog closes and the game continues as normal if the slave was running away she just keeps running and I have to catch her again. please list what files I need I mite not have the right ones.

I installed the RC, I can enslave but the sex options are doing nothing, not even frozen sex animations... if I click on a sex option the dialog closes and the game continues as normal if the slave was running away she just keeps running and I have to catch her again. please list what files I need I mite not have the right ones.

Try installing the standard build then install the RC build over it.

The standard build contains files that the RC build requires.

Try installing the standard build then install the RC build over it.

The standard build contains files that the RC build requires.

that did the trick thanks... BTW I like the new sex related diolog options... now it they only said something back

Blabla11, I was wondering how much of the current script is the original creator's and how much is yours? I love the idea behind this mod, but to be honest the actual location of the paradise halls is kinda weak. A deep, crowded hole in the ground. Seriously every time I go there my slaves and I have to elbow our way down to the slaver. So I wanted to know how much of a dependency on the original there was if I started creating more locations (secret slaver markets, mines, farms, etc.)?

Blabla11, I was wondering how much of the current script is the original creator's and how much is yours? I love the idea behind this mod, but to be honest the actual location of the paradise halls is kinda weak. A deep, crowded hole in the ground. Seriously every time I go there my slaves and I have to elbow our way down to the slaver. So I wanted to know how much of a dependency on the original there was if I started creating more locations (secret slaver markets, mines, farms, etc.)?

I honestly can't tell anymore...

But if you want to create locations (and attach scripts to those) you can call the original PAH functions to do your stuff.

If you want to edit original scripts, we'll have to coordinate what you or I change so we don't create incompatibilities.

(I added functions to the original scripts and I edited how the functions do things, but if you call an original PAH function, you will get the expected result, even if my scripts overwrite the originals)

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll delve too much into adding functions yet. Pretty noob here. But maybe a couple of locations to start.

By the way how do people feel about new lands. Doesn't feel like Skyrim has much elbow room for new locations. I mean I can go to a bandit fort in some places and see another bandit fort down the road. Of course there is under ground, which is probably where a lot of the illicit slave trade would be.

I have to admit, since I started this for me I never cared about compatibility (up to a certain point, but refactoring all this stuff now is a huge pain)

But if you want to add functions (for your mod) it's probably best to make a new quest, attach a script to it and extend that from whatever original script you want to edit. That way you can call your functions (instead of pahcore you call hippiepahcore), use whatever original functions you leave untouched and I can keep my dirty way of editing the original ;)

I've thought about more locations to sell slaves (it's buried somewhere in this thread) and if I remember correctly it came down to Mistwatch & East Empire Company as lore friendly locations.

But again it's not my expertise since I'm pretty much pure code monkey and really poor at making levels/spaces and such. So I haven't really touched that yet

My slaves are attacking each other do to friendly fire

is this on a new game or installed over pre-existing game with paradise halls already running

not a new game

old games with paradise halls had that issue, by continuing this from 1 of those games the original paradise halls scripts are unchanged, you'd need to go back to original modder for those issues

to fix that using the addon you need to sell your slaves then remove both mods, save it and reinstall or search the thread for re-install instructions

My thrall started attacking me after I fed on her.

Run the GetInFaction stuff again on the thrall.

My slaves are attacking each other do to friendly fire

Which version are you running?

i think you have instructions here for how to reinstall the 2 mod without losing slaves

Archived