blabla11 Posted March 29, 2015 Author Posted March 29, 2015 Added extenseion G sex options are working but the right half of the MCM menu is not showig up, I suspect I have to start a new game and will be doing so. Can you post a screenshot of the MCM? if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH. Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know. That's probably the reason original PAH started after you escaped Helgen... I'll add a check to the boot process to see if PAH can fuck up the escape.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Started a new game still only have the left side of the MCM menu, on the other hand the reboot spell and info spell are on my spell list, even though I could not enable them. I don't have exstension H as i suspect that because of the way MO dealing with non Nexus or Steam workshop mods I am ignoring it for now if I can. Do I need H to get the right side og the MCM menu? The problem is if it is supoosed to be merged with G then the file is named wrong and I don't know how to merge them without MO.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Slavers Hideout Downloded and installed working porperly and I was able to take a new slave. Moving on to the next mod. Can someone explain pose training Do I need to have a slave at a minumu submission Lv to get the diolog to appear is the diolog just supossed to be there and if I get the diolog how does it work.
MidnaLeFay Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 I noticed female on female vaginal causes game to crash. Slavers Hideout Downloded and installed working porperly and I was able to take a new slave. Moving on to the next mod. Can someone explain pose training Do I need to have a slave at a minumu submission Lv to get the diolog to appear is the diolog just supossed to be there and if I get the diolog how does it work. I don't believe you can train pose yet.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Slave Hideout has a bug that prevents followers and slaves from entering, several posts about it
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Merchant addon is working and I took a new slave a Female Battle born been wanting to do that for years
blabla11 Posted March 29, 2015 Author Posted March 29, 2015 I noticed female on female vaginal causes game to crash. What version are you running?
MidnaLeFay Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 I noticed female on female vaginal causes game to crash. What version are you running? RC 0.38.2 Edit: I will try to recreate the crash and provide a papyrus log. Edit: Looks like I may have jumped the gun on that one. turns out it was not your mod but a glitched out animation from "non Sexlab animation pack". Fixed it by re-running FNIS. Sorry for wasting your time mate.
CliftonJD Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Started a new game still only have the left side of the MCM menu, on the other hand the reboot spell and info spell are on my spell list, even though I could not enable them. I don't have exstension H as i suspect that because of the way MO dealing with non Nexus or Steam workshop mods I am ignoring it for now if I can. Do I need H to get the right side og the MCM menu? The problem is if it is supoosed to be merged with G then the file is named wrong and I don't know how to merge them without MO. this still sounds like the bug for mcm you're getting, version h added the reboot functionns to the mcm and the info spell to the player version g only had the left side of the mcm overwrite g's file from h and it should fix it
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 added Family feud it works, took a Vampire Wench for my nest slave moving on to the child conflicting mods. To all of you that helped or tried to help and for all the info thankyou. Blabla thanks for the extension it is awesome
CliftonJD Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Merchant addon is working and I took a new slave a Female Battle born been wanting to do that for years eh, this is good news, i didn't know they made an update, apparently the ph modder been gone so long he hadn't updated his page Version 0.4 this is updated to work with PAH 0.7 it is just a small fix right now but i am of course going to be bringing back everything else, right now bill the shady is the only one there so until i re-add all other characters you can just ignore the rest of the pictures. cool, i'll be adding that to my list as well then I noticed female on female vaginal causes game to crash. Slavers Hideout Downloded and installed working porperly and I was able to take a new slave. Moving on to the next mod. Can someone explain pose training Do I need to have a slave at a minumu submission Lv to get the diolog to appear is the diolog just supossed to be there and if I get the diolog how does it work. I don't believe you can train pose yet. this is true, the modder had some issues with that (both modders for that matter)
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 As far as I know Layman is building PAH by himself it has been less than a year sense his last update, no reason to think it is abandoned yet
velocitas eradico Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH. Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know. That's probably the reason original PAH started after you escaped Helgen... I'll add a check to the boot process to see if PAH can fuck up the escape. I have taken her prisoner many times, even before the worlds best mod (this one of course), you can always escape, you still get the key from her. Though if you have increased difficulty mods, makes it rather difficult, but it's worth the trophy.
CliftonJD Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH. Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know. That's probably the reason original PAH started after you escaped Helgen... I'll add a check to the boot process to see if PAH can fuck up the escape. I have taken her prisoner many times, even before the worlds best mod (this one of course), you can always escape, you still get the key from her. Though if you have increased difficulty mods, makes it rather difficult, but it's worth the trophy. ok, you've got my curiosity now, who is she and where
Exaltedmidget Posted March 30, 2015 Posted March 30, 2015 We are talking about the Imperial Captain that orders the Dragon Borns execution. if you follow Roluf and not the imperial soldier (can't remember his name I always join the Stormcloaks) the Imperial officer that you fight to get the key to go down stairs is the bitch that ordered your death. I want to build a quest around selling her to Ulfric... or turning her into a personal sex slave. I have ideas like this for every female in the Battleborns including ones in my game from mods
MidnaLeFay Posted March 30, 2015 Posted March 30, 2015 I found a neat little trick for vampires. If you use Vampiric Thirst you can use mesmerism to feed on your slaves, turning them into very functional blood thralls. It may not be to impressive on the technical side of things but it does add to the immersion of being a vampire.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 30, 2015 Posted March 30, 2015 I found a neat little trick for vampires. If you use Vampiric Thirst you can use mesmerism to feed on your slaves, turning them into very functional blood thralls. It may not be to impressive on the technical side of things but it does add to the immersion of being a vampire. Vampiric thirst is awesome to bad you can't get past blood kin though, youed think deoblarizing Harkon would put you well past bloodkin even if you were only 1 day old as a vampire
Exaltedmidget Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 oddness I have found a bug, if I enslave multiple NPCs in little time I can only interact with the last one I enslaved, and sometimes I can't interact with preexisting slaves either
blabla11 Posted March 31, 2015 Author Posted March 31, 2015 oddness I have found a bug, if I enslave multiple NPCs in little time I can only interact with the last one I enslaved, and sometimes I can't interact with preexisting slaves either Can you recreate it and send me the log?
Exaltedmidget Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 give me a step by step explanation on how to get log and sure I would be happy to
MidnaLeFay Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 give me a step by step explanation on how to get log and sure I would be happy to First you open the skyrim.ini. Located in "My documents > My games > Skyrim". If you are on MO then you can modify it from MO Look for the "[papyrus]" section, If you don't see it then make it. add the fallowing under "[papyrus]" [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 save the changes Play skyrim Logs will be generated in "My documents > My games > Skyrim > Logs > script".
Exaltedmidget Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 explain it like you are talking to a smart person that only knows how to work MO because his good friend is on a Lv with Goepher.... also know as computer illiterate, meaning step by step instructions designed for the ....stupid assume I know nothing, the S.T.E.P. INI changes were done by my friend not me, because I don't understand what step was saying really. I watched him do it I understand it now, don't think I can repeat it though I sure the instructions you gave me are easy to follow, but they look like nonsense to me.
MidnaLeFay Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 explain it like you are talking to a smart person that only knows how to work MO because his good friend is on a Lv with Goepher.... also know as computer illiterate, meaning step by step instructions designed for the ....stupid assume I know nothing, the S.T.E.P. INI changes were done by my friend not me, because I don't understand what step was saying really. I watched him do it I understand it now, don't think I can repeat it though Are you using MO? In the top right hand side there is a "tools" menu. click on it and click ".INI exitor". add the fallowing to skyrim.ini [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 save changes. Play. Profit. As I said, logs will be generated in "my documents > My games > Skyrim > Logs > Script" I am only trying to help, not offend.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 yes NMM is stupid, MO is better made... and more user friendly
MidnaLeFay Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 I updated my previous post mate, take a look at it. Remember I am only trying to help. Are you using MO? In the top right hand side there is a "tools" menu. click on it and click ".INI exitor". add the fallowing to skyrim.ini [Papyrus]fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0bEnableLogging=1bEnableTrace=1bLoadDebugInformation=1 save changes. Play. Profit. As I said, logs will be generated in "my documents > My games > Skyrim > Logs > Script" I am only trying to help, not offend.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.