[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Uploaded RC 0.36; fixed dead-on-enslavement issue

pls. make this a non-heathfire required..

HF is 5€ on Steam (not even on sale right now). There are two reasons to not have (or get) it:

• You don't want to spend even a tiny amount of money on a game you like (and a mod you seem to like (although I don't get any of the money))
  • You can't use Steam because you run a pirated copy

In the first case, I don't really care. The proper releases will remain HF free until either the jails or the mines are finished. After that it will depend on whether or not I can be bothered to remove all dependencies from the esp (probably not).

In the second case, I don't care at all.

sorry, but I'm not an american.. dollars cost much in my country..

Just buy the legendary edition, it was on sale not long ago for like £3 and no doubt will be again for the easter holidays

without being bitchy if you can't afford that how did you manage to afford a PC that will run skyrim?

So I decided to try your RC 0.36 version, and every time I enslave an npc, they die. Their corpse is still listed as a slave. Upon resurrecting them they are slaves and everything works fine from there. (Killing them again, does remove them from being a slave)

So I decided to try your RC 0.36 version, and every time I enslave an npc, they die. Their corpse is still listed as a slave. Upon resurrecting them they are slaves and everything works fine from there. (Killing them again, does remove them from being a slave)

I see the people of Skyrim do believe in the motto Live Free or Die.

Still working on fixing that (forgot to retract the RC again ;) )

Roll back to either RC0.30 or 0.1g + hotfix

Update:

I removed the offending code altogether, now I'm trying to find something to replace it (setUnconscious() looks like a good contender, but I can't properly get them out of unconsciousness yet)

Update 2:

Fixed it. Doesn't look as good as before, but now it works.

HF is 5€ on Steam (not even on sale right now). There are two reasons to not have (or get) it:

• You don't want to spend even a tiny amount of money on a game you like (and a mod you seem to like (although I don't get any of the money))

In the first case, I don't really care. The proper releases will remain HF free until either the jails or the mines are finished. After that it will depend on whether or not I can be bothered to remove all dependencies from the esp (probably not).

sorry, but I'm not an american.. dollars cost much in my country..

I see the people of Skyrim do believe in the motto Live Free or Die.

Still working on fixing that (forgot to retract the RC again ;) )

Roll back to either RC0.30 or 0.1g + hotfix

Update:

I removed the offending code altogether, now I'm trying to find something to replace it (setUnconscious() looks like a good contender, but I can't properly get them out of unconsciousness yet)

Update 2:

Fixed it. Doesn't look as good as before, but now it works.

still trying to figure out what you're doing between release 028 where things worked perfect and 036 that you're getting dead slave issues

in other news i've been doing some massive testing lately with daymoyl/sd and ph with release 028

skipping levels thru some mod doesn't cause things in between to happen and thus won't get the mods tested

downgrading to the older hydraslavegirls fixed those issues with whiterun, but further testing had to be done why the performance was still degrading to the point sexlab itself eventually froze at several points (still recoverable, no crash, just super slow)

this lead me to reverting sd to an older pre-dd-integrated version and found so much papyrus spam between and sd and ph, it eventually ctd at an npc spawn point

bottom line i think i've got enough log info this time to say the issues between daymoyl and ph may have been an sd - ph issue - with the right load order and updates to both mods, the ctd issues are gone

as far as performance of the mods goes, keep the slave count on hand low (how low will depend on the pc and the other mods you hae running) - post them somewhere if you're keeping them, the papyrus engine tracks those slaves for every action you've trained and 15+ slaves running or fighting gets strenuous, add that to a cursed loot event or a spriggan event and the scripts delay even

anybody wish to use these mods keep daymoyl and sd updated for each new game you run with those mods (updating mid-game is also heavy on papyrus with those mods)

still trying to figure out what you're doing between release 028 where things worked perfect and 036 that you're getting dead slave issues

To make things look better I wanted the clone to appear while in the bleedout animation.

Problem is, I can't set them to bleedout before the teleport because they'll just appear standing and I can't set them to bleedout after the teleport, because they will drop to their knees. Both look ugly.

So my solution was to nearly kill them, the game sets them into bleedout and I can do whatever I want. Worked fine for me, but for some reason it kills them for other people.

in other news i've been doing some massive testing lately with daymoyl/sd and ph with release 028

skipping levels thru some mod doesn't cause things in between to happen and thus won't get the mods tested

downgrading to the older hydraslavegirls fixed those issues with whiterun, but further testing had to be done why the performance was still degrading to the point sexlab itself eventually froze at several points (still recoverable, no crash, just super slow)

this lead me to reverting sd to an older pre-dd-integrated version and found so much papyrus spam between and sd and ph, it eventually ctd at an npc spawn point

bottom line i think i've got enough log info this time to say the issues between daymoyl and ph may have been an sd - ph issue - with the right load order and updates to both mods, the ctd issues are gone

as far as performance of the mods goes, keep the slave count on hand low (how low will depend on the pc and the other mods you hae running) - post them somewhere if you're keeping them, the papyrus engine tracks those slaves for every action you've trained and 15+ slaves running or fighting gets strenuous, add that to a cursed loot event or a spriggan event and the scripts delay even

anybody wish to use these mods keep daymoyl and sd updated for each new game you run with those mods (updating mid-game is also heavy on papyrus with those mods)

Nice work!

Can you tell me the correct loadorder so I can post it in the main post?

you forgot 3rd option: No fast speed internet. even if i did buy it off steam how am i suppose to download that ?? i was lucky last-time i visited family and been able to download new vegas from steam.

At home i have slow internet.

you forgot 3rd option: No fast speed internet. even if i did buy it off steam how am i suppose to download that ?? i was lucky last-time i visited family and been able to download new vegas from steam.

At home i have slow internet.

There are a multitude of options, I know that.

But I consider Hearthfire necessary for the work mechanic, since the houses provide the room to actually do something (add a jail to the cellar, add a mine nearby, provide a field and so on).

While I can do a lot of stuff with soft dependencies, as soon as I (or someone else) starts modifying cells, the dependency is there.

And I did the poll. Turns out 2% of my users don't have HF... I'll not drop something like the work mechanic (which is still nowhere to be found, keep that in mind) for 2% of users.

While it sucks to be one of them, when the time for a hard dependency comes, they have 3 options:

1. Use an old version of this mod and miss all the good stuff (and keep the old bugs)
  2. Get HF
  3. Stop using this mod

(Also both the esm and bsa have a total of 137MB, so it's not that much to download)

137M is truly not overwhelming - I used to run debian unstable at the end of a 3k connection. If I put off updates for even a week, I'd easily hit that size. Your speed can't be that slow, so start it before bed and it'll be done by morning.

I may have found a bug with 0.37 (or maybe it is a mod conflict, can anybody else confirm that behavior):

1. Enslave a bandit (may also work with other NPCs, don't know for sure)

2. Tell the new slave 'carry this for me' -> the slave will acknowledge the command ('yes sir' or whatever) but nothing else happens (the trade dialogue does not open)

3. MCM -> restart paradise halls

4. 'Carry this for me' -> works now

I have never seen this with 0.30. I also had this behavior with existing slaves after upgrading from 0.30 to 0.37, restaring fixed it, too.

In addition, the slaves list in MCM tells me that I have a slave in bleak falls temple that I don't know about - is that a clone that failed to teleport? I have seen this with another character that used 0.30, so it is not a new problem.

137M is truly not overwhelming - I used to run debian unstable at the end of a 3k connection. If I put off updates for even a week, I'd easily hit that size. Your speed can't be that slow, so start it before bed and it'll be done by morning.

I did not know it was that small, but usually Bethesda dlc are allot bigger then that namely the hd dlc pack witch where a few gigbyte big that was nightmare when downloading at 60 kb speed.

I did not know it was that small, but usually Bethesda dlc are allot bigger then that namely the hd dlc pack witch where a few gigbyte big that was nightmare when downloading at 60 kb speed.

Hearthfire is showing on steam at the minute as £3.49 so assuming its part of the easter deals it should be quite cheap soon as the kids go on easter holiday (dunno exactly when that is)

At that speed i'd suggest just leaving ya pc on overnight and downloading it that way, thats what i use to do back in the days of 56k modems

i googled steam easter sale looking for when it would begin and found this, made me chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEn4rnObCg0&feature=player_detailpage

I may have found a bug with 0.37 (or maybe it is a mod conflict, can anybody else confirm that behavior):

2. Tell the new slave 'carry this for me' -> the slave will acknowledge the command ('yes sir' or whatever) but nothing else happens (the trade dialogue does not open)

That bug will disappear soonish, since I will change the "Carry This for me" mechanic. It currently uses a second NPC to store stuff which I found kinda meh (it screws up if the real slave dies)

In addition, the slaves list in MCM tells me that I have a slave in bleak falls temple that I don't know about - is that a clone that failed to teleport? I have seen this with another character that used 0.30, so it is not a new problem.

I've seen this once before as well, I don't what caused it, but I've just removed the name from the cell. I'll add a simple check to fix this issue.

That bug will disappear soonish, since I will change the "Carry This for me" mechanic. It currently uses a second NPC to store stuff which I found kinda meh (it screws up if the real slave dies)

I've seen this once before as well, I don't what caused it, but I've just removed the name from the cell. I'll add a simple check to fix this issue.

Ok great to hear that :)

My only other 'complaint' about 0.37 is that some NPCs refuse to be enslaved... I had two bandits that would start a bleed-out animation after trying to enslave them but they were never replaced with clones, they just stayed in bleedout forever until I killed them. It was reproducible, i.e. reloading a previous savegame and trying again gave the same result. Some other bandits in the same fortress worked so it must be related to the NPCs and not to the location.

I guess they decided they preferred to die free, although on their knees  :blush: .

My only other 'complaint' about 0.37 is that some NPCs refuse to be enslaved... I had two bandits that would start a bleed-out animation after trying to enslave them but they were never replaced with clones, they just stayed in bleedout forever until I killed them. It was reproducible, i.e. reloading a previous savegame and trying again gave the same result. Some other bandits in the same fortress worked so it must be related to the NPCs and not to the location.

I guess they decided they preferred to die free, although on their knees  :blush: .

If you can reproduce it, turn on debugging in the MCM and give me the logs.

I recently had a couple issues, one where a slaves backpack would reset loosing anything I had in there and the second where I would enslave someone but would not have to chase them down. Instead I would speak to them and just get the normal slave options rather than telling them to "be quite and put this on" dialog. The second one was fixed by reloading a previous save but first makes me want to think twice on using slaves as a pack mule for expensive goods. Is this perhaps a known issue or is it something on my end?

but first makes me want to think twice on using slaves as a pack mule for expensive goods. Is this perhaps a known issue or is it something on my end?

It's a PAH issue. You can use them as mules with the "You're going to wear this" option.

As I said above, I'll rework the mule/backpack mechanic, cause the current one is shit.

but first makes me want to think twice on using slaves as a pack mule for expensive goods. Is this perhaps a known issue or is it something on my end?

It's a PAH issue. You can use them as mules with the "You're going to wear this" option.

As I said above, I'll rework the mule/backpack mechanic, cause the current one is shit.

Ah ok thanks. I am glad its not something on my end.

Done a quick & dirty code change. Could someone test this for me?

With these scripts when you select "Carry this for me", it should show the slaves inventory (including all the stuff the slave currently wears/carries, but the slave should not automatically equip the items you pass them.

Also I added a small debug.Notification that SHOULD show up (top left corner) when you close the inventory again, but MIGHT show up shortly after you open it. If it's the later case, please tell me, then I'll have to do more stuff for this to work properly.

File retracted.

Tried it, the message about it closing showed when it was opened. Also, while you can add and take items they still equip what you place.

Thanks, that's what I was afraid it would do :dodgy:

New shot at the fix.

File retracted. The one person who downloaded this, delete the file PAHETIF_0001AB25.pex and overwrite the esp with the one from the latest RC.

Try this fix instead ;) (no notification this time, only equipment behaviour)

File retracted, added to main post.

There are some females in Skyrim I'd like to enslave without the messy business of combat. It would be cool if one can trespass a home and slip a leash collar via "Pickpocket" and force enslavement. Or sneak behind the target NPC and place the collar again thru Pockpocket to force enslavement. Leaving the premises, wait for the target to sneak out and meet it's new master :). Can this be done? Would be really cool.

Archived