[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

There are some females in Skyrim I'd like to enslave without the messy business of combat. It would be cool if one can trespass a home and slip a leash collar via "Pickpocket" and force enslavement. Or sneak behind the target NPC and place the collar again thru Pockpocket to force enslavement. Leaving the premises, wait for the target to sneak out and meet it's new master :). Can this be done? Would be really cool.

Yes and No.

I have a new enslave mechanic planned (one button, multiple paths to (potential) enslavement), but it depends on the NPC whether they fight or flee. I thought about pickpocket but in the end it will make no sense. I'd rather add another path for sleeping targets.

There are some females in Skyrim I'd like to enslave without the messy business of combat. It would be cool if one can trespass a home and slip a leash collar via "Pickpocket" and force enslavement. Or sneak behind the target NPC and place the collar again thru Pockpocket to force enslavement. Leaving the premises, wait for the target to sneak out and meet it's new master :). Can this be done? Would be really cool.

at current there's already a mechanic in that the fear spell will allow for enslavement without combat

still trying to figure out what you're doing between release 028 where things worked perfect and 036 that you're getting dead slave issues

To make things look better I wanted the clone to appear while in the bleedout animation.

Problem is, I can't set them to bleedout before the teleport because they'll just appear standing and I can't set them to bleedout after the teleport, because they will drop to their knees. Both look ugly.

So my solution was to nearly kill them, the game sets them into bleedout and I can do whatever I want. Worked fine for me, but for some reason it kills them for other people.

in other news i've been doing some massive testing lately with daymoyl/sd and ph with release 028

skipping levels thru some mod doesn't cause things in between to happen and thus won't get the mods tested

downgrading to the older hydraslavegirls fixed those issues with whiterun, but further testing had to be done why the performance was still degrading to the point sexlab itself eventually froze at several points (still recoverable, no crash, just super slow)

this lead me to reverting sd to an older pre-dd-integrated version and found so much papyrus spam between and sd and ph, it eventually ctd at an npc spawn point

bottom line i think i've got enough log info this time to say the issues between daymoyl and ph may have been an sd - ph issue - with the right load order and updates to both mods, the ctd issues are gone

as far as performance of the mods goes, keep the slave count on hand low (how low will depend on the pc and the other mods you hae running) - post them somewhere if you're keeping them, the papyrus engine tracks those slaves for every action you've trained and 15+ slaves running or fighting gets strenuous, add that to a cursed loot event or a spriggan event and the scripts delay even

anybody wish to use these mods keep daymoyl and sd updated for each new game you run with those mods (updating mid-game is also heavy on papyrus with those mods)

Nice work!

Can you tell me the correct loadorder so I can post it in the main post?

the dieing slave issue you're not having, but they are having is bringing back the old issue that made you introduce the life percentage slider with defaults set so high, was originally had the bleedout when you started and too many had issues with the low life percentage and failed clones back then

loadorder order is the same as my last post, my next tests are working on performance, for now i'm disabling the spriggan fro cursed loot and daymoyl

i'll repost the load order after confirming the performance is fixed with those settings,

meantime i need you to see if you can change the debug messages from the slaves fight messages - put those in mcm (a setting so its only enabled if clicked)or an onscreen message might work for that even better or put either as an option from the mcm, had some Huge pap logs from those over MB, was over 20mb and 40mb when finally quit that run in with spriggans (debug disabled for ph might allow a seemless mod mix between these without having to disable important mod features or lose performance)

- note that was with updates to sd thru out the game as the old sd was found not usable with this, but previous save was running current sd with low performance as well had to watch my unarmed slave get killed by the spriggans while my followers just stood there all cuz my new slave wasn't submissive enough yet - that's what actually prompted me to revert back to the older sd and found the old issues

I may have found a bug with 0.37 (or maybe it is a mod conflict, can anybody else confirm that behavior):

1. Enslave a bandit (may also work with other NPCs, don't know for sure)

2. Tell the new slave 'carry this for me' -> the slave will acknowledge the command ('yes sir' or whatever) but nothing else happens (the trade dialogue does not open)

3. MCM -> restart paradise halls

4. 'Carry this for me' -> works now

I have never seen this with 0.30. I also had this behavior with existing slaves after upgrading from 0.30 to 0.37, restaring fixed it, too.

In addition, the slaves list in MCM tells me that I have a slave in bleak falls temple that I don't know about - is that a clone that failed to teleport? I have seen this with another character that used 0.30, so it is not a new problem.

did you try save game, restating the pc, reload game  before restarting the mcm

the mcm being restarted is most likely the issue with the improper location in it for the slave

i've actually seen it give a blank location, but never an incorrect location tho the map's quest markers will sometimes look wonky on slaves left in areas made by mod addons

@blabla11, I don't think I still have a savegame in that area as I foolishly only used quicksave... but if I ever see that problem again (can't enslave) I will take some logs.

@CliftonJD, I did not restart the PC, but I did save, restart skyrim and reload. In any case I thinkt the best thing to do is seeing how it will work out with the new 'carry this for me' mechanism. The slave in bleak falls temple was not just in an incorrect location, it was actually a slave that I never had - I took three slaves (two bandits and one vampire) in that game, but MCM shows me four slaves, an additional bandit in bleak falls temple. I wonder if it is related with the can't enslave problem?

About enslavement mechanisms: A good way from a gameplay perspective (but might be hard to implement) would be a possibility to overpower NPCs similar to how Sexlab Defeat allows you to. Defeat allows you to try to overpower NPCs in combat using a bound key on the keyboard, and the chance to succeed depends on current health/stamina of your character compared to health/stamina of the NPC. It also gives you a very big bonus if you manage to sneak up to an NPC unseen. I considered proposing a bridge from defeat to paradise halls, that would be the simplest way to do it, but first of all that would add a new dependency, and also defeat does not seem to play nice with combat slaves and followers. When I install defeat my combat slaves and followers keep attacking the tied up NPSs, often killing them. In any case, I think a general way to overpower NPCs that you sneak up to would be more useful than a special path for sleeping NPCs since hostile NPCs like bandits and necromancers never sleep in Skyrim...

the dieing slave issue you're not having, but they are having is bringing back the old issue that made you introduce the life percentage slider with defaults set so high, was originally had the bleedout when you started and too many had issues with the low life percentage and failed clones back then

No, this is a new one, since I modify the health myself after the enslavement has started. So the original is alive, but the clone dies during the enslavement process.

But I fixed this anyway. Not 100% happy with the current process, but it'll change again soonish anyway ;)

meantime i need you to see if you can change the debug messages from the slaves fight messages - put those in mcm (a setting so its only enabled if clicked)or an onscreen message might work for that even better or put either as an option from the mcm, had some Huge pap logs from those over MB, was over 20mb and 40mb when finally quit that run in with spriggans (debug disabled for ph might allow a seemless mod mix between these without having to disable important mod features or lose performance)

Please specify what debug you want.

Do you want a message every time it checks whether the slave should fight or every time it checks if the slave is actually fighting (or both?)

@blabla11, I don't think I still have a savegame in that area as I foolishly only used quicksave... but if I ever see that problem again (can't enslave) I will take some logs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34842/?;)

About enslavement mechanisms: A good way from a gameplay perspective (but might be hard to implement) would be a possibility to overpower NPCs similar to how Sexlab Defeat allows you to. Defeat allows you to try to overpower NPCs in combat using a bound key on the keyboard, and the chance to succeed depends on current health/stamina of your character compared to health/stamina of the NPC. It also gives you a very big bonus if you manage to sneak up to an NPC unseen. I considered proposing a bridge from defeat to paradise halls, that would be the simplest way to do it, but first of all that would add a new dependency, and also defeat does not seem to play nice with combat slaves and followers. When I install defeat my combat slaves and followers keep attacking the tied up NPSs, often killing them. In any case, I think a general way to overpower NPCs that you sneak up to would be more useful than a special path for sleeping NPCs since hostile NPCs like bandits and necromancers never sleep in Skyrim...

Not actually that hard to implement, since I have permission to use SD stuff ;)

But I want to go a slightly different route. I'm not quite sure yet what that route will be, I'll figure that out during implementation ;)

@CliftonJD, I did not restart the PC, but I did save, restart skyrim and reload. In any case I thinkt the best thing to do is seeing how it will work out with the new 'carry this for me' mechanism. The slave in bleak falls temple was not just in an incorrect location, it was actually a slave that I never had - I took three slaves (two bandits and one vampire) in that game, but MCM shows me four slaves, an additional bandit in bleak falls temple. I wonder if it is related with the can't enslave problem?

yes, i'm starting get curious over your load order, somethings stopped up the works bad there, but defeat's npc's getting attacked by followers and ph slaves is easy enough - defeat's npc's are captured without a proper enslavement mechanism so they retain all the original factions and as bandits they still get attacked by your followers (unless you become a bandit too thru means of sd)

the mechanism that keeps the ph slaves in check is why older versions of sd had issues with it

Please specify what debug you want.

Do you want a message every time it checks whether the slave should fight or every time it checks if the slave is actually fighting (or both?)

love how you word that, actually makes more sense why those logs are so huge, no reason for the mod to even be checking for slaves that should be fighting if there's no combat - might be the reason for the random battles between slaves and followers that'd show up with old sd every once in while

but ya it should perform Both those checks but only during combat or at the very least the slave has to see/hear a hostile npc/creature

oh and a smaller less important note would it be possible (without breaking something else) to add a mechanic for "somebody do something" - if a slave is being attacked by another npc or creature then all slaves who have been asked to fight should run to help that slave if they're not already fighting something, so maybe a mechanic similar to what happens if you get caught enslaving an imperial too close to the imperial camp and all other imperials become hostile - That's how slaves should behave if 1 of their own is attacked the others defend it, only reason not to make all slaves do this don't want unarmed or especially not a bound naked slave run up to try to help another slave end up both get killed for it

love how you word that, actually makes more sense why those logs are so huge, no reason for the mod to even be checking for slaves that should be fighting if there's no combat - might be the reason for the random battles between slaves and followers that'd show up with old sd every once in while

but ya it should perform Both those checks but only during combat or at the very least the slave has to see/hear a hostile npc/creature

The checks are original PAH, I haven't touched them yet. But it's just a quick faction check, so impact is minimal. It'd be more expensive to check if the slave or the player is in combat and only check then if they should fight...

But I still don't know what you want the debug message for ;)

oh and a smaller less important note would it be possible (without breaking something else) to add a mechanic for "somebody do something" - if a slave is being attacked by another npc or creature then all slaves who have been asked to fight should run to help that slave if they're not already fighting something, so maybe a mechanic similar to what happens if you get caught enslaving an imperial too close to the imperial camp and all other imperials become hostile - That's how slaves should behave if 1 of their own is attacked the others defend it, only reason not to make all slaves do this don't want unarmed or especially not a bound naked slave run up to try to help another slave end up both get killed for it

That's how it should be already :blink: At least I think it should be that way, since I make those slaves who fight for the player teammates... My slaves attack anything hostile (unless PC is crouching)

The checks are original PAH, I haven't touched them yet. But it's just a quick faction check, so impact is minimal. It'd be more expensive to check if the slave or the player is in combat and only check then if they should fight...

But I still don't know what you want the debug message for ;)

That's how it should be already :blink: At least I think it should be that way, since I make those slaves who fight for the player teammates... My slaves attack anything hostile (unless PC is crouching)

my aim is to eliminate the debug altogether from the logs and have a message on screen after combat that sorts thru the mess of what would have been logged and just displays who didn't fight, the logs aren't even showing the faction checker you're refering to, that's old news haven't seen since the mods actually used to ctd

the impact i'm refering to grows with the number of combat slaves you have

[alias slave002 on quest PAH (1301FAEF)].PAHSlave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "pahslave.psc" Line 474

[03/23/2015 - 04:09:09PM]

posting a current zipped log of my walk to riverwood from iverstead, nothing sd related is happening right now, but the log is over 16 mb

basically with this much logging going on the papyrus engine gets so gummed up that when you go to train any of those slaves after combat the dialog gets stuck when it attempts to initiate sexlab anims, bringing up console while you wait seems to help it some, but this is only 8 or 9 slaves with 2 parked and of the 7 or 8 remaining only 4 or 5 are fighters or mages

these mods do work, but its so slow the heavy scripted mods will break so any devious removal will go bad, loot traps, and sd (this 1 is key as its a combat mod, the log eventually cleans up after )

That's how it should be already :blink: At least I think it should be that way, since I make those slaves who fight for the player teammates... My slaves attack anything hostile

this is a long term goal after fixing the main concern above and i'm not even sure you can fix this because the issue here is during spriggan infection - bears and spriggans and spriggan matrons are no longer hostile towards the player, but any slaves who haven't been trained at all yet have 0 submission and will be destroyed by these creatures while the other slaves just stand around and the followers yell "somebody do something" (everytime i hear that i cringe thinking You do something about it and player attempting to help against that is just fruitless)

Papyrus.3.zip

That's not part of my (verbose) debug, looks like there's a null pointer somewhere (I thought I fixed that) that can't be displayed properly because so much is going wrong in the papyrus engine, the stacks are dropped.

Not sure I can provide an on-screen summary, maybe one in the console...

That's not part of my (verbose) debug, looks like there's a null pointer somewhere (I thought I fixed that) that can't be displayed properly because so much is going wrong in the papyrus engine, the stacks are dropped.

Not sure I can provide an on-screen summary, maybe one in the console...

ya, i figured it wasn't part of your debug, but thought that was part of original ph debug, was hoping you could change that somehow, but if you thought you fixed that already then it don't make sense what's going on with it

ph is loaded at the end of the mod list with the sl extention last so there shouldn't be anything changing or blocking that

Just use the Defeat or Submit (desactivating auto loot and auto rape in Submit). Pressing the action key will put the npc into bleedout state if the rape checks are suceeded. From there you can enslave them by pressing E in Submit or pressing action key with the weapon sheathed in Defeat.

Btw, slavetats/apropos appears to not work on slaves from PAH. I guess its because the slaves are clones and those mods try to apply textures to the original npcs (do slaves have different formid than the original npcs?). Hair dresser (mod that allows to change hair to the npcs ingame) does work fine with PAH. Haven't tried the other mods that would allow to modify/switch npcs ingame.

Also, slaves no longer participate in "radiant ai" events, thanks :)

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but, I can never enslave a "Hag" npc. I even tried to use seduce and that other spell from "Better Vampires" to make her a follower. But everytime i try, I get ctd. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? Are they some type of special npc?

ps.. sorry if this is a noob post.

Btw, slavetats/apropos appears to not work on slaves from PAH. I guess its because the slaves are clones and those mods try to apply textures to the original npcs (do slaves have different formid than the original npcs?). Hair dresser (mod that allows to change hair to the npcs ingame) does work fine with PAH. Haven't tried the other mods that would allow to modify/switch npcs ingame.

I haven't had time yet to fix the slavetats, so I also don't know how it applies the textures. But your guess sounds reasonable ;)

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but, I can never enslave a "Hag" npc. I even tried to use seduce and that other spell from "Better Vampires" to make her a follower. But everytime i try, I get ctd. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? Are they some type of special npc?

Sounds like a mod incompatibility to me... Couple of dev versions ago I enslaved a Hag without problems...

Just use the Defeat or Submit (desactivating auto loot and auto rape in Submit). Pressing the action key will put the npc into bleedout state if the rape checks are suceeded. From there you can enslave them by pressing E in Submit or pressing action key with the weapon sheathed in Defeat.

radiant ai works fine in version g or in release 028, i think somebody needed it disabled for another mod so later versions might not have it

earlier versions this worked as well, but i think hag is classified as a creature npc and current version of sl extention has creature enslavement is disabled

I seem to be having an issue with the rc build. When I tell my slave that im going to fuck them (vaginal option) the animation never plays. Both anal and oral function. This only seems to occur if my character is female, when I tried it with a male character everythign worked fine.

Papyrus log:

[03/25/2015 - 02:28:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(12): Rough Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Rough Standing, 3j Domination, AM Sleeping, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex02, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment02, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $Zap_Armb_Missionary01,
[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)].sslThreadController.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 766
[sexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)].sslThreadController.DisableUndressAnimation() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 350
[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (1D02C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.punish() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 57
.PAHE_PRV_TIF_030045E4.Fragment_0() - "PAHE_PRV_TIF_030045E4.psc" Line 9
[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] Error: Cannot call DoUndress() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)].sslThreadController.DisableUndressAnimation() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 350
[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (1D02C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.punish() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line 57
[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] FATAL: StartThread() - No valid actors available for animation

I seem to be having an issue with the rc build. When I tell my slave that im going to fuck them (vaginal option) the animation never plays. Both anal and oral function. This only seems to occur if my character is female, when I tried it with a male character everythign worked fine.

Papyrus log:

[03/25/2015 - 02:28:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(12): Rough Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Rough Standing, 3j Domination, AM Sleeping, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex02, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment02, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $Zap_Armb_Missionary01,

[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)

stack:

[sexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)].sslThreadController.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 766

[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] Error: Cannot call DoUndress() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[03/25/2015 - 02:28:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] FATAL: StartThread() - No valid actors available for animation

Let me guess: female PC and female NPC bug out, female PC and male NPC work?

I reworked some of the script and for some reason stopped halfway through... so there is no actual female on female vaginal option... :s

My bad...

This script should fix it.

File retracted, updated RC0.38

Hmm, interesting. The Original paradise falls does not work for me anymore for some reason. people never go into bleedout and just die, making it impossible for me to enslave them. 

Maybe I'll have more luck with this one. 

I am still having this problem even with your extension. Is the mod having conflicts with defeat or knockout overhaul?

Is RC 0.38.1 mostly stable? I know it says testing only but after seeing "Compatibility with Jaxonz Renamer" I am just so excited and am having a hard time waiting.

Let me phrase it this way:

Except for one person it is stable as far as I know and except for another person it is bug free as far as I know.

Now, that's a sales pitch (not a very good one, but still), meaning I just don't know.

Try it. If it works for you: great! If it doesn't: help me debug and make it work ;)

I should add that the "compatibility" is a guesstimation at this stage, since I don't know if anyone has tested it. At least I haven't heard any complaints about it...

Is RC 0.38.1 mostly stable? I know it says testing only but after seeing "Compatibility with Jaxonz Renamer" I am just so excited and am having a hard time waiting.

Let me phrase it this way:

Except for one person it is stable as far as I know and except for another person it is bug free as far as I know.

Now, that's a sales pitch (not a very good one, but still), meaning I just don't know.

Try it. If it works for you: great! If it doesn't: help me debug and make it work ;)

I should add that the "compatibility" is a guesstimation at this stage, since I don't know if anyone has tested it. At least I haven't heard any complaints about it...

Great! As soon as I get VampiricThirst to stop showing its but I will make a backup save and give the RC 0.38.1 a try. I will let you know if I run into any nastys.

Archived