[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

somewhere in the mcm i read about follower training percentages: is that a work-in-progress or how's that work currently

WIP... I'll have to get follower training working first, I just dropped it into the MCM.

OK, great mod - even better than the Paradise Falls mod for FO3 (by a looong shot!).

Everything appears to be working for me, however, I have 2 entries in MCM for PHExtension and nothing for PH - and neither of my MCM pages look like the updated pic posted? 

Any thoughts anyone?  Please be patient, I know someone is going to ask for a log or a script or something, but I have not figured that out yet!!  All this is new to me lol.

Paradise Halls has no MCM itself. So you should have one (and only one) PAHExtension entry.

The screenshot I posted was WIP, I think it changed before I actually uploaded the update.

somewhere in the mcm i read about follower training percentages: is that a work-in-progress or how's that work currently

WIP... I'll have to get follower training working first, I just dropped it into the MCM.

OK, great mod - even better than the Paradise Falls mod for FO3 (by a looong shot!).

Everything appears to be working for me, however, I have 2 entries in MCM for PHExtension and nothing for PH - and neither of my MCM pages look like the updated pic posted? 

Any thoughts anyone?  Please be patient, I know someone is going to ask for a log or a script or something, but I have not figured that out yet!!  All this is new to me lol.

Paradise Halls has no MCM itself. So you should have one (and only one) PAHExtension entry.

The screenshot I posted was WIP, I think it changed before I actually uploaded the update.

OK, cool so not missing an entry in MCM, just have 2 entries for PAHExtension.

I have in order, left pane of MO:

PH 073

PHSLExtension 01g

PHSLExtension 01g trespassing hotfix

Is the hotfix required in addition to the release or should I only be using 1 of those?  Wondering if that's my problem.

Just wanted to give you a hearty thanks. Ended up getting rid of my more rapey mods as its more immersive for me to capture folks to "take advantage of at my leisure" at a later time, but could never do it with Paradise Halls as it was without serious hassles and the one offered for Sexlab tends to screw up my games so I'd rather not deal with it.
Even if you don't ever do another thing with it I'm really happy you've shared your project so far. I've already started growing my slave harem and even found it works with the F.E.M.A.L.E. mod unexpectedly enough (Haven't tried sex, just been enjoying capturing some of the different creatures.)

So like I said just wanted extend thanks.
No gripes. No wishlist. Just thanks.

OK, fingers x for the screenies appearing lol.

Both entries are identical, although if I change a setting in one of them, it doesn't change in the other (have to do it manually in both).

Just noticed you mentioning MO. Uninstall the hotfix with MO (no idea how you would do that tho) and simply copy the esp from the hotfix archive over the esp in the directory MO put Extension.

Just tried it out, it's an excelent mod/extension/whatever! Thank you for the work you've put into it, and hurry up with the new version :-D

Just wanted to give you a hearty thanks. Ended up getting rid of my more rapey mods as its more immersive for me to capture folks to "take advantage of at my leisure" at a later time, but could never do it with Paradise Halls as it was without serious hassles and the one offered for Sexlab tends to screw up my games so I'd rather not deal with it.

Even if you don't ever do another thing with it I'm really happy you've shared your project so far. I've already started growing my slave harem and even found it works with the F.E.M.A.L.E. mod unexpectedly enough (Haven't tried sex, just been enjoying capturing some of the different creatures.)

So like I said just wanted extend thanks.

No gripes. No wishlist. Just thanks.

Appreciated :)

Yep that fixed it!  Now only 1 entry in MCM.  Is my screenie of the PAHE mod window correct for content?  Still looks that way for me in game.

On another note - and I think it is not your mod causing this - I slaved a previous group member (Janessa from Whiterun) and sold her in PH.  However, I use 'Simple Multiple Followers' and when I use the ability to summon all followers (when they get stuck for instance) she turns up!  Even tho I dismissed her, then sold her lol!

I'm thinking it may be the follower mod tho rather than the slave aspect of your awesome mod.

Thanks for the help - very much appreciated!

Keep on modding - cos ur good at it! ;)

Yep that fixed it!  Now only 1 entry in MCM.  Is my screenie of the PAHE mod window correct for content?  Still looks that way for me in game.

On another note - and I think it is not your mod causing this - I slaved a previous group member (Janessa from Whiterun) and sold her in PH.  However, I use 'Simple Multiple Followers' and when I use the ability to summon all followers (when they get stuck for instance) she turns up!  Even tho I dismissed her, then sold her lol!

I'm thinking it may be the follower mod tho rather than the slave aspect of your awesome mod.

The screen looks good, from what I can tell (only had a glance at the code, my dev MCM has changed a lot since then ;) )

I have no idea. Selling slaves is handled by Fellglow esp and I haven't touched that. So I don't know what they do with the slaves and what your mod does with followers.

That's an odd follower mod behavior if you sell alot of slaves like i evntually do your followers summoned sould be ovewhelming

might want to try aft or another follower mod that doesnn't track slaves as followers

First, I would like to thank for all the work made in fixing and extending this amazing slave management framework. And I feared the mod was dead.

Funny thing happened to me today. After I threw away an empty bottle of wine (from RND mod), slaves started the little Radiant AI scene. You know the one in which they fight to the death for an item, the whole "I saw it first/Over my dead body" thingy. Except they both just stood there crouched staring at each other, while epic combat music was playing (I guess they both failed combat training check). I was unable to talk to any of them or make them follow, the only solution was to beat one of them into "I submit" position (then the other slave proceeded to rape her).

I was wondering if you could make slave ineligible for those radiant ai scenes (I also had a glitchy "that armor you threw away, can I have it" dialogue with one of the slaves repeating over and over again. She just ran back to the armor, stood there, then started the dialogue again). Since those scripted scenes don't play nice with the slaves (too glitchy). I know followers never do those scenes, only non-essencial npcs. So I guess there should be a way to disable radiant ai for slaves.

That's an odd follower mod behavior if you sell alot of slaves like i evntually do your followers summoned sould be ovewhelming

might want to try aft or another follower mod that doesnn't track slaves as followers

Nope, only Janessa that does it - none of the other slaves I've sold or any other follower.  No idea where to look for the problem lol.  Think I might try killing her and see if she still comes back!!

I was wondering if you could make slave ineligible for those radiant ai scenes (I also had a glitchy "that armor you threw away, can I have it" dialogue with one of the slaves repeating over and over again. She just ran back to the armor, stood there, then started the dialogue again). Since those scripted scenes don't play nice with the slaves (too glitchy). I know followers never do those scenes, only non-essencial npcs. So I guess there should be a way to disable radiant ai for slaves.

I'll look into it.

New RC released. For testing purposes only!

I was wondering if you could make slave ineligible for those radiant ai scenes

Done. With a sledgehammer. So maybe something else broke... I dunno ;)

Thanks! Will test it today when I get home

what's new

You need to add enslavement confirmation pop-up with yes/no choices. When i looting knocked down npc on low hp using "loot the unconcious" mod, their inventory opens, and in inventory appears message with only "enslave" option.

sounds like a weird mod conflict you've found

skyrim already has skyrim pickpocket mechanics with increased odds for sleeping npc's

maybe solution is to click enslave and loot what you want from the new slave

This version doesn't work for me, when I try to enslave some bandit the game despawns the bandit and spawns the 'slave clone' as usual, but the slave instantly collapses and dies. After that I get the number of slave message and it includes the now dead slave :D . Maybe a problem with the combat training scaling of slaves?

This version doesn't work for me, when I try to enslave some bandit the game despawns the bandit and spawns the 'slave clone' as usual, but the slave instantly collapses and dies. After that I get the number of slave message and it includes the now dead slave :D . Maybe a problem with the combat training scaling of slaves?

Already working on it... have to do remote debugging tho, since I don't have this issue myself for some reason... And judging from the lack of comments concerning this issue only 8.7% of users are affected ;) (that doesn't mean I ignore it, this is a game breaker, so I'll fix it asap)

If you want to join the debugging, I can send you the current script version (that hopefully fixes the issue; if not it at least gives me some logs)

which version is giving that issue, the release he just posted for testing or the full version and if its the test release are you using it installed over top of the full release - test release doesn't include all files

also if that's a full release or a full release with the beta installed over it, please post a mod order list so we can review it for conflicts

last time i seen this was early testing of the mod with daymoyl and sd running before starting new game with the current mod order

which version is giving that issue, the release he just posted for testing or the full version and if its the test release are you using it installed over top of the full release - test release doesn't include all files

also if that's a full release or a full release with the beta installed over it, please post a mod order list so we can review it for conflicts

last time i seen this was early testing of the mod with daymoyl and sd running before starting new game with the current mod order

It's probably the newest one.

I have the same issue where either they die or CTD, but it doesn't seem to happen with custom followers.

Uploaded RC 0.36; fixed dead-on-enslavement issue

pls. make this a non-heathfire required..

HF is 5€ on Steam (not even on sale right now). There are two reasons to not have (or get) it:

• You don't want to spend even a tiny amount of money on a game you like (and a mod you seem to like (although I don't get any of the money))
  • You can't use Steam because you run a pirated copy

In the first case, I don't really care. The proper releases will remain HF free until either the jails or the mines are finished. After that it will depend on whether or not I can be bothered to remove all dependencies from the esp (probably not).

In the second case, I don't care at all.

Uploaded RC 0.36; fixed dead-on-enslavement issue

pls. make this a non-heathfire required..

HF is 5€ on Steam (not even on sale right now). There are two reasons to not have (or get) it:

• You don't want to spend even a tiny amount of money on a game you like (and a mod you seem to like (although I don't get any of the money))
  • You can't use Steam because you run a pirated copy

In the first case, I don't really care. The proper releases will remain HF free until either the jails or the mines are finished. After that it will depend on whether or not I can be bothered to remove all dependencies from the esp (probably not).

In the second case, I don't care at all.

sorry, but I'm not an american.. dollars cost much in my country..

sorry, but I'm not an american.. dollars cost much in my country..

In that case you'll want to hang on to the last non-HF when that time comes. Or try to find someone who can remove the HF-dependencies (one of the benefits of me releasing the source code).

Also it's Euros, not Dollars ;)

Archived