Depaq Posted December 5, 2014 Posted December 5, 2014 maybe install previous version, reset it and install new one do you get milk after milking? whats the latest version works? Tried 4.12 version and same thing. Clean save, save tool used to remove scripts. I didnt touch settings now. - char enters the machine and becomes a milk maid, nothing else happens (milk doesnt gather) - second time entering the machine it starts to gather milk hourly - max amount is 4, after milking it shows 0 times milked - I get money or get to keep the milk There shouldnt be conflicts with older versions since I did clean installs and was pretty careful to remove any old files (save tool and manually checking folders) before installing new versions. I guess I'll just start using October version again. If it works for majority it's unfair to require further assistance - god knows what's happening there. I don't have an older version to test on my issues. Can you PM me your copy? I'm now having issues with milk just stopping any generation when I get to 1.41 milk. Still doesn't count times milked.
xboronx Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Just started a new game with 2014-12-4 and discovered a small bug: Milkmod modified the prices of leather straps, they cost about 20 times more than in vanilla now. Loving your continued new versions, now with Sex decreasing milk gathering milk can be complicated, fun change
lordloxi Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Hey guys. Can you tell me detailed steps on how to edit the stories?
Guest Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 For whatever reason, on a new game the "milk naked" option was causing consistent CTD. I can't say it any simpler than that. I unchecked the box and the crashes disappeared. In my previous game the same version worked because My character had a chastity belt and a bra. This game was totally new, no belt or bra. version is the "12-4" version, "Hdt" option is not checked/
Ed86 Posted December 6, 2014 Author Posted December 6, 2014 maybe install previous version, reset it and install new one do you get milk after milking? whats the latest version works? Tried 4.12 version and same thing. Clean save, save tool used to remove scripts. I didnt touch settings now. - char enters the machine and becomes a milk maid, nothing else happens (milk doesnt gather) - second time entering the machine it starts to gather milk hourly - max amount is 4, after milking it shows 0 times milked - I get money or get to keep the milk There shouldnt be conflicts with older versions since I did clean installs and was pretty careful to remove any old files (save tool and manually checking folders) before installing new versions. I guess I'll just start using October version again. If it works for majority it's unfair to require further assistance - god knows what's happening there. maybe install previous version, reset it and install new one do you get milk after milking? whats the latest version works? Tried 4.12 version and same thing. Clean save, save tool used to remove scripts. I didnt touch settings now. - char enters the machine and becomes a milk maid, nothing else happens (milk doesnt gather) - second time entering the machine it starts to gather milk hourly - max amount is 4, after milking it shows 0 times milked - I get money or get to keep the milk There shouldnt be conflicts with older versions since I did clean installs and was pretty careful to remove any old files (save tool and manually checking folders) before installing new versions. I guess I'll just start using October version again. If it works for majority it's unfair to require further assistance - god knows what's happening there. I don't have an older version to test on my issues. Can you PM me your copy? I'm now having issues with milk just stopping any generation when I get to 1.41 milk. Still doesn't count times milked. think i found problem update your papyrus util to latest http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/ Just started a new game with 2014-12-4 and discovered a small bug: Milkmod modified the prices of leather straps, they cost about 20 times more than in vanilla now. Loving your continued new versions, now with Sex decreasing milk gathering milk can be complicated, fun change mod does not alter any prices, you have mod conflict
Ed86 Posted December 6, 2014 Author Posted December 6, 2014 Hey guys. Can you tell me detailed steps on how to edit the stories? open MilkQUEST.psc with notepad find Function StoryDisplay(int StoryState , int StoryMode, bool FirstTime) below it you'll find stories For whatever reason, on a new game the "milk naked" option was causing consistent CTD. I can't say it any simpler than that. I unchecked the box and the crashes disappeared. In my previous game the same version worked because My character had a chastity belt and a bra. This game was totally new, no belt or bra. version is the "12-4" version, "Hdt" option is not checked/ when game CTD? when you sit, stand up, gear change, on load?
Kalatorni Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 think i found problem update your papyrus util to latest http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/ Yes, this seems to fix it! Thanks!
crudo Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 maybe install previous version, reset it and install new one do you get milk after milking? whats the latest version works? Tried 4.12 version and same thing. Clean save, save tool used to remove scripts. I didnt touch settings now. - char enters the machine and becomes a milk maid, nothing else happens (milk doesnt gather) - second time entering the machine it starts to gather milk hourly - max amount is 4, after milking it shows 0 times milked - I get money or get to keep the milk There shouldnt be conflicts with older versions since I did clean installs and was pretty careful to remove any old files (save tool and manually checking folders) before installing new versions. I guess I'll just start using October version again. If it works for majority it's unfair to require further assistance - god knows what's happening there. I've got the same issue. I had started a new game when the previous version came out. Set up all my variables and then enabled the mod. My experience is the same as yours, no counting milking times and therefore the mod doesn't advance. The only difference is my character started gathering milk after entering the machine for the first time. I will either go back to an older version or wait until the next update and a fresh new game.
ppp Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Updating PapyrusUtil also worked for me. I still have to enter the milk pump three times to get milk to start accumulating, but once it starts it seems to track correctly now.
xboronx Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Just started a new game with 2014-12-4 and discovered a small bug: Milkmod modified the prices of leather straps, they cost about 20 times more than in vanilla now. Loving your continued new versions, now with Sex decreasing milk gathering milk can be complicated, fun change mod does not alter any prices, you have mod conflict TesVEdit shows that milkmod is the only mod changing the price from 3 from vanilla to 24 for the leather straps.
Ed86 Posted December 7, 2014 Author Posted December 7, 2014 Just started a new game with 2014-12-4 and discovered a small bug: Milkmod modified the prices of leather straps, they cost about 20 times more than in vanilla now. Loving your continued new versions, now with Sex decreasing milk gathering milk can be complicated, fun change mod does not alter any prices, you have mod conflict TesVEdit shows that milkmod is the only mod changing the price from 3 from vanilla to 24 for the leather straps. yes.. seems i accidentally changed price instead of quantity =)
tappi Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 Hey just a quick question when you first go to the milking machine and it starts the milk maid stuff is the producing milk supposed to automaticly to go to enabled? (sorry for the bad english)
Ed86 Posted December 8, 2014 Author Posted December 8, 2014 Hey just a quick question when you first go to the milking machine and it starts the milk maid stuff is the producing milk supposed to automaticly to go to enabled? (sorry for the bad english) no
Malystraza Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 I'm having some problems with the breastfeeding aspect of this. I have the animations installed and am able to play them, but it never triggers anything with this module. Any suggestions? I've tried resetting the animation registry already, but that didn't work.
chajapa Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 Ed86, Put your thinking cap on. Mine is kinda fucked up... Using the 12-07 version of MME. Installed it in one profile, logged on a character, and before I did ANYTHING ... I went into MME's MCM and did a reset. Everything about MME is working EXCEPT.... the hooks don't work. No forcing of milk on orgasm, no milking during breastfeeding. On another profile, I did the same type of avtivation and everything works fine. So far just 1 profile is having this issue. I don't have logging enabled on that profile (dammit). Want me to enable logging and see if it shows anything? Or do you have an idea of a way for me to "kickstart" the hooks?
Moirai Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 Sorry if this is a bit of a dumbass obvious answer type question, but: When there is a demand for race specific milk in an area, who am I supposed to sell it to to benefit from the demand? A specific merchant? Any merchant? There's currently a demand for Bosmer milk in Falkreath in my game and, since my character is a wood elf, I have some to sell. However, I'm not being offered any more money in Falkreath than I am anywhere else. What am I not understanding? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
chajapa Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 yeah, you need to be in the area where the demand is so you have to travel.
Moirai Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 yeah, you need to be in the area where the demand is so you have to travel. Thanks for the reply, Chajapa. Yes, I understand that. Hence my question. I travelled to Falkreath, went in the Tavern, and found that the price for Bosmer milk was no different than in Whiterun (which I went to first as a test). Point being, am I supposed to be selling it somewhere or to someone specifically, e.g. to a particular merchant in Falkreath? Hope that's a bit clearer. Ta. Edit: Example: Bosmer milk currently in demand in Falkreath. In Whiterun (Drunken Huntsman): Creamy Bosmer milk sells for 44 gold. Tasty Bosmer milk sells for 20 gold. In Falkreath (Deadman's Drink): Creamy Bosmer milk sells for 44 gold. Tasty Bosmer milk sells for 20 gold. So who is the demand driven by in Falkreath? Where are they?
chajapa Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 AHH! OK... no you're not selling it to a merchant. When the demand in an area is high, you need to be milked in that area so you get the keep/sell messagebox. THEN you get the different prices. I don't believe you can get any price variation selling from your inventory to a merchant. Not sure why that is, and it's possible I'm wrong, but.... just what I've seen personally so far.
chajapa Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 Ed86, Put your thinking cap on. Mine is kinda fucked up... Using the 12-07 version of MME. Installed it in one profile, logged on a character, and before I did ANYTHING ... I went into MME's MCM and did a reset. Everything about MME is working EXCEPT.... the hooks don't work. No forcing of milk on orgasm, no milking during breastfeeding. On another profile, I did the same type of avtivation and everything works fine. So far just 1 profile is having this issue. I don't have logging enabled on that profile (dammit). Want me to enable logging and see if it shows anything? Or do you have an idea of a way for me to "kickstart" the hooks? Update: I deactivated MME and the new Souldgem Oven II (v2.07) and loaded a save. Waited, saved, Exit. Reactivated both. Back in game. The milk forced from breasts on orgasm works but not the breastfeeding. I *think* something to do with Soulgem Oven II upgrade that is breaking the hooks, because same version of MME works fine with previous version of SGO. Tried DOWNgrading SGO and hooks are still broken. With 12-07 version of MME and SGO 2.07 (newest version), a newly created character works fine in that same profile. So.... I'm lost. Too complicated for me. Right now I'm not going to update any profile with Soulgem Oven in it if I'm using MME in the same profile. At least until I can find a way to recover from the broken hooks
Kalatorni Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 I noticed that there are now extra "unmilked" levels when compared to the October version, but what triggers these? I think it was 31.11 version where I saw this first and even level one produced ahem great results with messages like "I cant see my lower body" etc. In the December version 4.12 I dont see these messages, but it seems some extra is still being produced.Btw, which sexlab mods you use alongside milkmod to trigger, for example, breastfeeding?
Moirai Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 AHH! OK... no you're not selling it to a merchant. When the demand in an area is high, you need to be milked in that area so you get the keep/sell messagebox. THEN you get the different prices. I don't believe you can get any price variation selling from your inventory to a merchant. Not sure why that is, and it's possible I'm wrong, but.... just what I've seen personally so far. Ah, thank you! Now that makes more sense of why I'm not seeing any price changes. Okay, the girls are now off to chase down those demands.
Ed86 Posted December 9, 2014 Author Posted December 9, 2014 I'm having some problems with the breastfeeding aspect of this. I have the animations installed and am able to play them, but it never triggers anything with this module. Any suggestions? I've tried resetting the animation registry already, but that didn't work. this mod does not trigger breastfeeding Ed86, Put your thinking cap on. Mine is kinda fucked up... Using the 12-07 version of MME. Installed it in one profile, logged on a character, and before I did ANYTHING ... I went into MME's MCM and did a reset. Everything about MME is working EXCEPT.... the hooks don't work. No forcing of milk on orgasm, no milking during breastfeeding. On another profile, I did the same type of avtivation and everything works fine. So far just 1 profile is having this issue. I don't have logging enabled on that profile (dammit). Want me to enable logging and see if it shows anything? Or do you have an idea of a way for me to "kickstart" the hooks? do you have milk? hooks attached at game start/ save load, you cant turn them off, they are always on, if you turn them off in mcm, they'll trigger anyway but wont play milking/boobgasm Sorry if this is a bit of a dumbass obvious answer type question, but: When there is a demand for race specific milk in an area, who am I supposed to sell it to to benefit from the demand? A specific merchant? Any merchant? There's currently a demand for Bosmer milk in Falkreath in my game and, since my character is a wood elf, I have some to sell. However, I'm not being offered any more money in Falkreath than I am anywhere else. What am I not understanding? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all. you sell milk after milking at milk pump, i think it was x3 price if there is demand I noticed that there are now extra "unmilked" levels when compared to the October version, but what triggers these? I think it was 31.11 version where I saw this first and even level one produced ahem great results with messages like "I cant see my lower body" etc. In the December version 4.12 I dont see these messages, but it seems some extra is still being produced. Btw, which sexlab mods you use alongside milkmod to trigger, for example, breastfeeding? there are 11 debuffs and ~20 messages, Optional Mods:
Kalatorni Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 there are 11 debuffs and ~20 messages, Optional Mods: Yep, nice addon to this mod I think. It's a minor thing that messages wont come though, as long as it works otherwise I'm happy. Thanks for your help Haha... oh god. I have to brag now, usually I'm the guy who follows instructions really carefully, studies and tries things before asking, and stares at the forum thread thinking "this...dude...cant...read!!" X'D. Front page! Too obvious, I only snatched the animation files there... /offtopic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now