Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!"

Well probably

There is only MME_MilkLeakL and MME_MilkLeakR in the ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic of the 5.26 version I downloaded. Is it supposed to be just these 2? If not, do you know where I can download the rest of the file.

Thx

yes, only those 2 files

Hi Ed86! I got a... well, I'm not really sure if its a bug or not...

I have been playing the new version and suddenly everything got out of hand, being milkmaid lvl 4 (in easy progression) I had a milk generation of around 5 per hour, then went to sleep (6 hours) and after 30 minutes of trying to lower my stored milk, now I am a lvl 6 milkmaid generating 184 milk per hour!?

I haven't used lactacid or consumed milk, and at this point there is no way to get rid of the unmilked debuff without cheating or milking every single hour (no sleeping, no resting, no adventuring at all), is that intended?

Is there a way to tweak the progression to do it a less... exponential?

Thanks a lot, your mod is great!

Edit for suggestion: It would be cool to have a way to pause or reduce sharply the milk generation... maybe a potion or spell of sorts, you know, for when you want to do a quest without -100 lvls in half your skills...

Edit 2: No, something is clearly broken, kept playing to see what happened, now I'm producing 2.2467943185794x10^37 every hour, being a milkmaid lvl 17.

I have been playing the new version and suddenly everything got out of hand, being milkmaid lvl 4 (in easy progression) I had a milk generation of around 5 per hour, then went to sleep (6 hours) and after 30 minutes of trying to lower my stored milk, now I am a lvl 6 milkmaid generating 184 milk per hour!?

I haven't used lactacid or consumed milk, and at this point there is no way to get rid of the unmilked debuff without cheating or milking every single hour (no sleeping, no resting, no adventuring at all), is that intended?

Edit for suggestion: It would be cool to have a way to pause or reduce sharply the milk generation... maybe a potion or spell of sorts, you know, for when you want to do a quest without -100 lvls in half your skills...

Edit 2: No, something is clearly broken, kept playing to see what happened, now I'm producing 2.2467943185794x10^37 every hour, being a milkmaid lvl 17.

everything as planned

THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!!

MOohahahaha

Hello. Let me just start off saying that I'm a big fan of your mod.

I have a question, is there a way to make the tentacle parasite from Cursed Loot work with MME? I've looked through the forums and haven't found an answer. If there is an answer out there that I didn't find can someone please point me to it? Thanks

I have a question, is there a way to make the tentacle parasite from Cursed Loot work with MME? I've looked through the forums and haven't found an answer. If there is an answer out there that I didn't find can someone please point me to it? Thanks

Well there 2 ways

1)CL or anyother mod should send milking event written in 1st post

2)someone should tell me SL animation names, tags or someway i could register animations for milking

Well there 2 ways

1)CL or anyother mod should send milking event written in 1st post

2)someone should tell me SL animation names, tags or someway i could register animations for milking

I see. Thanks for a quick response.

Unfortunately I don't know much about moding, some would say I know nothing, but I guess I'll start by downloading of those EC+ armors and see how they compare to the CL one.

The breast enlarging potion procced natural lactation, but it seems it didn't start the natural lactation in the MCM menu. This was on a fresh Skyrim install on a new game. Even played long enough it said lactation increased. Do I need to consume a lactaid to start it?

Is there a uunp version of the multibreast planned ?

No

The breast enlarging potion procced natural lactation, but it seems it didn't start the natural lactation in the MCM menu. This was on a fresh Skyrim install on a new game. Even played long enough it said lactation increased. Do I need to consume a lactaid to start it?

Long enough? How many weeks?

No

Well I meant played long enough it popped up saying that. I will need to play longer to see if it naturally produces.

The potions increase base breast size and if you drink enough of them, you can't get out of a milk machine or you'll be overflowing.

Don't ask me how I know.... MUAHAHahahahahahah

And someone asked if there was a UUNP Milk Cuirass.

Did you even LOOK at the files for download?

No

Well I meant played long enough it popped up saying that. I will need to play longer to see if it naturally produces.

Well it has 25% chance to show that message every hour and increase lactation by o.o6 so it will take you few days to actually see effect

everything as planned

THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!!

MOohahahaha

OK, I'm not the only one. I was thinking it was because of getting pregnant via SGO. While all the milk is awesome and all, it'd be nice to at least take an occasional break from the milking machine ;) After all, how else will I surrender my body to all those nasty bandits out there if I can't move to get to them?

everything as planned

THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!!

MOohahahaha

OK, I'm not the only one. I was thinking it was because of getting pregnant via SGO. While all the milk is awesome and all, it'd be nice to at least take an occasional break from the milking machine ;) After all, how else will I surrender my body to all those nasty bandits out there if I can't move to get to them?

well i have good and bad news for you

the good one is that you are not alone

the bad one is apperantly you've failed to read changelog which orders to do a mod reset

or i might be wrong but i dont belive you xD

anyway here's fresh v 01-06-2016 git

added breast reduction potion
added maid dialogues for breast inc/dec potions
added breast inc/dec potions has 5%/25% chance to add/remove breast row, upon triggering effect will cause Exhaustion and, with pain system, will hurt(50% of health) until you sleep
added mcm slider for adjusting breast row addition chance, if you'r updating you'll need to maually set it
fix for milkmax not taking into account BreastRows
simplified milk generation formulas, so now even i can understand what they do xD

Milk Mod Economy 2016-06-01.7z

everything as planned

THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!!

MOohahahaha

the bad one is apperantly you've failed to read changelog which orders to do a mod reset

added breast inc/dec potions has 5%/25% chance to add/remove breast row, upon triggering effect will cause Exhaustion and, with pain system, will hurt(50% of health) until you sleep
added mcm slider for adjusting breast row addition chance, if you'r updating you'll need to maually set it
simplified milk generation formulas, so now even i can understand what they do xD

Did a complete reset. Reset all my milkmaids, chose uninstall, exited, saved, disabled the mod, loaded the save, waited, saved again, ran the save game script cleaner, installed the new version, loaded the save. Pretty sure that's a reset.

I'll see what happens with the git fetch.

everything as planned

THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!!

MOohahahaha

Did a complete reset. Reset all my milkmaids, chose uninstall, exited, saved, disabled the mod, loaded the save, waited, saved again, ran the save game script cleaner, installed the new version, loaded the save. Pretty sure that's a reset.

Well then when that happened? When you lvlup? Was issue present at lvl 3? Is it present with new version?

First: Yep i already saw the FAQ with my issue, but it seems to dont work for me. (Or maybe im just stupid)

I dont find the Milkingstations. I am Using ZaZ Animations 611 + ZaZ Ressources 0605. (Is there a more actual version ? If yes i werent able to find them)

I used a existing save because i didnt found any know issues with it.

Second: I werent able to install Bodyslide MilkCuirass UUNP.7z and Multibreast Bodyslide.7z  properly.  I am using ModOrg but dont know which file i should promote as <data>. Would be happy if someone would help me here.

Thanks for your time!

everything as planned

THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!!

MOohahahaha

Well then when that happened? When you lvlup? Was issue present at lvl 3? Is it present with new version?

Hasn't happened so far. I'm out  of  the country for the next  several days, so won't  be able to test any more until I get back week after next.

Hasn't happened so far. I'm out  of  the country for the next  several days, so won't  be able to test any more until I get back week after next.

Runaway cow mode seems to still be happening, unfortunately. Happened to me right between maid level 3 and 4. Everything fine, then wham, I'm carrying 53 units, and it just got worse, until I was basically an immobile set of gushing boobs.

Is there a specfic load order I must have for this mod? I just cannot get the pumps to spawn nor shows up. I used a clean save, a level 1 save with 0 mod, and it is still not there...

The FAQ says you maybe got outdated ZaZ versions.

- - -

First: Yep i already saw the FAQ with my issue, but it seems to dont work for me. (Or maybe im just stupid)

I dont find the Milkingstations. I am Using ZaZ Animations 611 + ZaZ Ressources 0605. (Is there a more actual version ? If yes i werent able to find them)

I used a existing save because i didnt found any know issues with it.

Second: I werent able to install Bodyslide MilkCuirass UUNP.7z and Multibreast Bodyslide.7z  properly.  I am using ModOrg but dont know which file i should promote as <data>. Would be happy if someone would help me here.

Thanks for your time!