Delphine: "You can't go to a party at the Thalmor Embassy dressed like that."

wtf  :lol:

eh? why would you even go to that rat place when you can spend all day milking titties?

If I console them to equip it, they should drink it. 

I can do that with Lactacid. 

Hmmm...... lemme have a look

hm... i guess this summer you can expect unofficial skyrim  DLC for 0.99$ that add just that dialogue to this mod

but first i need to organize kickstarter campaing

XD

Okay haven't had a chance to do a lot of testing (been battling other issues which I think I've finally gotten solved).  But so far the one thing I've noticed that surprised me was that even though I set in the MCM option to Force Feed, if I put a milk maid in a pump it doesn't feed them lactacid at all.  Was that intended?

Okay haven't had a chance to do a lot of testing (been battling other issues which I think I've finally gotten solved).  But so far the one thing I've noticed that surprised me was that even though I set in the MCM option to Force Feed, if I put a milk maid in a pump it doesn't feed them lactacid at all.  Was that intended?

you need to supply lactacid

maybe i should make forcefeeding reduce gold and feed lactacid?

Is it me or is there meant to be no pumps when you select the barn option? 

EDIT: Also has anyone made extra stories for this mod?

barn option?

no

barn option?

no

I meant the fancy option for the milk pumps but I just realised it might be caused by my outdated ZAZ so I'll report back once I investigate.

Hi everybody,

I´m wondering about the milkmaid slots.

Do they have any purpose in game?

Currently playing as Breton (female PC) , followers are Aela (Werewolf milk !), Ahlam (Redguard) and Jenassa (Dunmer).

Just tried the "Make milkmaid" spell on Uthgerd, Carlotta, Saadia, Hulda, ... in whiterun and all of them became Milkmaids.

Me beeing Milkmaid level 0 without any milkmaid slots unlocked :oand already 3 milkmaids in tow (see followers above) who got maids by using the milkmacine in whiterun.

So what is the purpose of the milkmaid slots?

P.S. I´m using MME version 05-05-2016

Hi everybody,

Currently playing as Breton (female PC) , followers are Aela (Werewolf milk !), Ahlam (Redguard) and Jenassa (Dunmer).

Just tried the "Make milkmaid" spell on Uthgerd, Carlotta, Saadia, Hulda, ... in whiterun and all of them became Milkmaids.

Me beeing Milkmaid level 0 without any milkmaid slots unlocked :oand already 3 milkmaids in tow (see followers above) who got maids by using the milkmacine in whiterun.

well it appears that this feature is broken and probably was always broken since well ...some point, not sure how to fix it, will probably have to rewrite whole process

Hi everybody,

well it appears that this feature is broken and probably was always broken since well ...some point, not sure how to fix it, will probably have to rewrite whole process

Its not completly broken I think... Only for the spells and the Machines...

That was my first Problem here and noone understud...

So using the new update, I have a problem where the text that is supposed to appear when entering a machine appears when I leave the machine. This may have something to do with the fact that when I enter it, MOM suction is equipped and when I leave it the normal milking cuirass is equiped.

Hi everybody,

that should fix that, for 

[2016-05-22]

version

Scripts.7z

barn option?

no

I meant the fancy option for the milk pumps but I just realised it might be caused by my outdated ZAZ so I'll report back once I investigate.

hm.... yes i see that too now, something went wrong, as usuall, use basic ones =)

change loadorder pumps should go after main mod

So using the new update, I have a problem where the text that is supposed to appear when entering a machine appears when I leave the machine. This may have something to do with the fact that when I enter it, MOM suction is equipped and when I leave it the normal milking cuirass is equiped.

works ok for me, maybe you activate them many times?

works ok for me, maybe you activate them many times?

Nope, always click once, must be some other conflicting mod causing it.

I'm having some problems installing the newer versions of this mod, so obviously - I've been missing something, somewhere, but I cannot seem to find anything by searching.

When installing via Mod Organizer - I get a number of these messages:

failed to extract Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic to : Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic not found in archive

from the various different things in the mod (there's like 5-8 of them in a row depending on how much I click on/off in the menu)

And when I load the game, I get a warning it's not been installed properly.

Have anybody had something similar; or could point me to where I can read how to fix it :)

Thanks in advance.

I'm having some problems installing the newer versions of this mod, so obviously - I've been missing something, somewhere, but I cannot seem to find anything by searching.

failed to extract Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic to : Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic not found in archive

from the various different things in the mod (there's like 5-8 of them in a row depending on how much I click on/off in the menu)

Have anybody had something similar; or could point me to where I can read how to fix it :)

Thanks in advance.

Re-download file

Update 7z to latest version

Thanks in advance.

Re-download file

Update 7z to latest version

Unfortunately - a 7z update didn't do anything - thanks anyway

Hi, I cant find any milk machine, I try to spawn one with placeatme code but it didn't show up, there is no error message so the item should be there. I installed every prereq, and have tried reinstall for many times, it just wouldnt work. right now the only thing I can use is the cuirass. Anyone knows what the problem is?

Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!"

I built the milk cuirass using the UUNP files and Bodyslide but it still looks like an other bodys version (deformed textures, crushed boobs...).  In MO, the generated files also don't seem to overwrite anything from the original mod.  Did I do something wrong when I installed it ?

Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!"

Well probably

There is only MME_MilkLeakL and MME_MilkLeakR in the ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic of the 5.26 version I downloaded. Is it supposed to be just these 2? If not, do you know where I can download the rest of the file.

Thx