ixulf Posted May 23, 2016 Posted May 23, 2016 Okay haven't had a chance to do a lot of testing (been battling other issues which I think I've finally gotten solved). But so far the one thing I've noticed that surprised me was that even though I set in the MCM option to Force Feed, if I put a milk maid in a pump it doesn't feed them lactacid at all. Was that intended? you need to supply lactacid maybe i should make forcefeeding reduce gold and feed lactacid? Is it me or is there meant to be no pumps when you select the barn option? EDIT: Also has anyone made extra stories for this mod? barn option? no I meant the fancy option for the milk pumps but I just realised it might be caused by my outdated ZAZ so I'll report back once I investigate.
YenneferDS Posted May 24, 2016 Posted May 24, 2016 i have a little broblem, i use the unb body and when i get the spriggan armor it wont show on my body
BeowulfMKII Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 Where's the breast enlargement potion? I searched for it in the console and in the .esps but there's no such thing.
JackJoeJoJo Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 how can i use the multibreast? i see the sliderpresets in bodyslide,, but can't see multibreast? how i have to install it? can annyboody help me?
stroganof Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 Hey! Can someone help me finding a fitting armor? I have seen some pictures, but i can't figure out where those pics were or how to get that armor mod. So far i have found niuniu, idk if thats compatible with cbbe hdt.. any other ideas? how about that one http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2898400-1-1.html
Totenbarg Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 Hi everybody, I´m wondering about the milkmaid slots. Do they have any purpose in game? Currently playing as Breton (female PC) , followers are Aela (Werewolf milk !), Ahlam (Redguard) and Jenassa (Dunmer). Just tried the "Make milkmaid" spell on Uthgerd, Carlotta, Saadia, Hulda, ... in whiterun and all of them became Milkmaids. Me beeing Milkmaid level 0 without any milkmaid slots unlocked :oand already 3 milkmaids in tow (see followers above) who got maids by using the milkmacine in whiterun. So what is the purpose of the milkmaid slots? P.S. I´m using MME version 05-05-2016
Ed86 Posted May 25, 2016 Author Posted May 25, 2016 Hi everybody, I´m wondering about the milkmaid slots. Do they have any purpose in game? Currently playing as Breton (female PC) , followers are Aela (Werewolf milk !), Ahlam (Redguard) and Jenassa (Dunmer). Just tried the "Make milkmaid" spell on Uthgerd, Carlotta, Saadia, Hulda, ... in whiterun and all of them became Milkmaids. Me beeing Milkmaid level 0 without any milkmaid slots unlocked :oand already 3 milkmaids in tow (see followers above) who got maids by using the milkmacine in whiterun. So what is the purpose of the milkmaid slots? P.S. I´m using MME version 05-05-2016 well it appears that this feature is broken and probably was always broken since well ...some point, not sure how to fix it, will probably have to rewrite whole process
Pfiffy Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 Hi everybody, I´m wondering about the milkmaid slots. Do they have any purpose in game? Currently playing as Breton (female PC) , followers are Aela (Werewolf milk !), Ahlam (Redguard) and Jenassa (Dunmer). Just tried the "Make milkmaid" spell on Uthgerd, Carlotta, Saadia, Hulda, ... in whiterun and all of them became Milkmaids. Me beeing Milkmaid level 0 without any milkmaid slots unlocked :oand already 3 milkmaids in tow (see followers above) who got maids by using the milkmacine in whiterun. So what is the purpose of the milkmaid slots? P.S. I´m using MME version 05-05-2016 well it appears that this feature is broken and probably was always broken since well ...some point, not sure how to fix it, will probably have to rewrite whole process Its not completly broken I think... Only for the spells and the Machines... That was my first Problem here and noone understud...
ixulf Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 So using the new update, I have a problem where the text that is supposed to appear when entering a machine appears when I leave the machine. This may have something to do with the fact that when I enter it, MOM suction is equipped and when I leave it the normal milking cuirass is equiped.
Ed86 Posted May 25, 2016 Author Posted May 25, 2016 Hi everybody, I´m wondering about the milkmaid slots. Do they have any purpose in game? Currently playing as Breton (female PC) , followers are Aela (Werewolf milk !), Ahlam (Redguard) and Jenassa (Dunmer). Just tried the "Make milkmaid" spell on Uthgerd, Carlotta, Saadia, Hulda, ... in whiterun and all of them became Milkmaids. Me beeing Milkmaid level 0 without any milkmaid slots unlocked :oand already 3 milkmaids in tow (see followers above) who got maids by using the milkmacine in whiterun. So what is the purpose of the milkmaid slots? P.S. I´m using MME version 05-05-2016 that should fix that, for [2016-05-22]version Scripts.7z
Ed86 Posted May 25, 2016 Author Posted May 25, 2016 Okay haven't had a chance to do a lot of testing (been battling other issues which I think I've finally gotten solved). But so far the one thing I've noticed that surprised me was that even though I set in the MCM option to Force Feed, if I put a milk maid in a pump it doesn't feed them lactacid at all. Was that intended? you need to supply lactacid maybe i should make forcefeeding reduce gold and feed lactacid? Is it me or is there meant to be no pumps when you select the barn option? EDIT: Also has anyone made extra stories for this mod? barn option? no I meant the fancy option for the milk pumps but I just realised it might be caused by my outdated ZAZ so I'll report back once I investigate. hm.... yes i see that too now, something went wrong, as usuall, use basic ones =) change loadorder pumps should go after main mod
Ed86 Posted May 25, 2016 Author Posted May 25, 2016 So using the new update, I have a problem where the text that is supposed to appear when entering a machine appears when I leave the machine. This may have something to do with the fact that when I enter it, MOM suction is equipped and when I leave it the normal milking cuirass is equiped. works ok for me, maybe you activate them many times?
ixulf Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 So using the new update, I have a problem where the text that is supposed to appear when entering a machine appears when I leave the machine. This may have something to do with the fact that when I enter it, MOM suction is equipped and when I leave it the normal milking cuirass is equiped. works ok for me, maybe you activate them many times? Nope, always click once, must be some other conflicting mod causing it.
ILove2Play Posted May 27, 2016 Posted May 27, 2016 hey everybody, where do I get Lactacid from? The Khajit caravans don't have that...
Alva Posted May 28, 2016 Posted May 28, 2016 I'm having some problems installing the newer versions of this mod, so obviously - I've been missing something, somewhere, but I cannot seem to find anything by searching. When installing via Mod Organizer - I get a number of these messages: failed to extract Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic to : Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic not found in archive from the various different things in the mod (there's like 5-8 of them in a row depending on how much I click on/off in the menu)And when I load the game, I get a warning it's not been installed properly. Have anybody had something similar; or could point me to where I can read how to fix it Thanks in advance.
Ed86 Posted May 28, 2016 Author Posted May 28, 2016 I'm having some problems installing the newer versions of this mod, so obviously - I've been missing something, somewhere, but I cannot seem to find anything by searching. When installing via Mod Organizer - I get a number of these messages: failed to extract Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic to : Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic not found in archive from the various different things in the mod (there's like 5-8 of them in a row depending on how much I click on/off in the menu) And when I load the game, I get a warning it's not been installed properly. Have anybody had something similar; or could point me to where I can read how to fix it Thanks in advance. Re-download file Update 7z to latest version
Alva Posted May 28, 2016 Posted May 28, 2016 I'm having some problems installing the newer versions of this mod, so obviously - I've been missing something, somewhere, but I cannot seem to find anything by searching. When installing via Mod Organizer - I get a number of these messages: failed to extract Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic to : Milk Mod Economy 2016-05-22/04_Logo\Classic not found in archive from the various different things in the mod (there's like 5-8 of them in a row depending on how much I click on/off in the menu) And when I load the game, I get a warning it's not been installed properly. Have anybody had something similar; or could point me to where I can read how to fix it Thanks in advance. Re-download file Update 7z to latest version Unfortunately - a 7z update didn't do anything - thanks anyway
niceboatu Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 Hi, I cant find any milk machine, I try to spawn one with placeatme code but it didn't show up, there is no error message so the item should be there. I installed every prereq, and have tried reinstall for many times, it just wouldnt work. right now the only thing I can use is the cuirass. Anyone knows what the problem is? Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!"
Ed86 Posted May 29, 2016 Author Posted May 29, 2016 Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!" Well probably
mangalo Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 I built the milk cuirass using the UUNP files and Bodyslide but it still looks like an other bodys version (deformed textures, crushed boobs...). In MO, the generated files also don't seem to overwrite anything from the original mod. Did I do something wrong when I installed it ?
niceboatu Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!" Well probably There is only MME_MilkLeakL and MME_MilkLeakR in the ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic of the 5.26 version I downloaded. Is it supposed to be just these 2? If not, do you know where I can download the rest of the file. Thx
Ed86 Posted May 29, 2016 Author Posted May 29, 2016 Edit: is it because it is missing model? I opened creationkit to check and the model is not there just a big "!"Well probably There is only MME_MilkLeakL and MME_MilkLeakR in the ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic of the 5.26 version I downloaded. Is it supposed to be just these 2? If not, do you know where I can download the rest of the file. Thx yes, only those 2 files
toyi85 Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 Hi Ed86! I got a... well, I'm not really sure if its a bug or not... I have been playing the new version and suddenly everything got out of hand, being milkmaid lvl 4 (in easy progression) I had a milk generation of around 5 per hour, then went to sleep (6 hours) and after 30 minutes of trying to lower my stored milk, now I am a lvl 6 milkmaid generating 184 milk per hour!? I haven't used lactacid or consumed milk, and at this point there is no way to get rid of the unmilked debuff without cheating or milking every single hour (no sleeping, no resting, no adventuring at all), is that intended? Is there a way to tweak the progression to do it a less... exponential? Thanks a lot, your mod is great! Edit for suggestion: It would be cool to have a way to pause or reduce sharply the milk generation... maybe a potion or spell of sorts, you know, for when you want to do a quest without -100 lvls in half your skills... Edit 2: No, something is clearly broken, kept playing to see what happened, now I'm producing 2.2467943185794x10^37 every hour, being a milkmaid lvl 17.
Ed86 Posted May 29, 2016 Author Posted May 29, 2016 Hi Ed86! I got a... well, I'm not really sure if its a bug or not... I have been playing the new version and suddenly everything got out of hand, being milkmaid lvl 4 (in easy progression) I had a milk generation of around 5 per hour, then went to sleep (6 hours) and after 30 minutes of trying to lower my stored milk, now I am a lvl 6 milkmaid generating 184 milk per hour!? I haven't used lactacid or consumed milk, and at this point there is no way to get rid of the unmilked debuff without cheating or milking every single hour (no sleeping, no resting, no adventuring at all), is that intended? Is there a way to tweak the progression to do it a less... exponential? Thanks a lot, your mod is great! Edit for suggestion: It would be cool to have a way to pause or reduce sharply the milk generation... maybe a potion or spell of sorts, you know, for when you want to do a quest without -100 lvls in half your skills... Edit 2: No, something is clearly broken, kept playing to see what happened, now I'm producing 2.2467943185794x10^37 every hour, being a milkmaid lvl 17. everything as planned THE MILK SHALL FLOW!!! MOohahahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now