This is one of the cases in which the random choice of the dungeon could lead to break totally some vanilla/DLC quests.

Like, before they corrected the thing, a Devious Device quest leaded to Nchardak Dwemer Ruin (gate locked until completed some quest for Dragonborn DLC) making the quest itself impossible to complete.

I think that some dungeons should be filtered out with some conditions, like Dawnguard intro quest already completed.

This is such a great mod! also dom Andrew is so well done, gratz to all that contributed, you have done an amazing job! (He is now my fav companion! im playing again the whole game with him along, already 40 hours in the game and loving it! I really like it takes long for their relationship to evolve, very immersive!)

A weird thing encountered:

I got Andrew's quest for dimhollow crypt (treasure hunting), before completing the dawnguard intro quest (where you talk to Isran and start the awakenings quest), and the awakening quest was never triggering for me (thus I couldnt open the path beyond the rock in the crypt).

At first I thought it was the dlc's glitch, i tried many console commands to trigger it manually, but to no avail. (although I remembered that when I played the vanilla game with no mods on, I didnt have such problem)

But when i tried playing the game to get to the awakening quest before i get andrew's quest, the awakening was triggered properly.

I tested various ways to trigger the awakening quest, loading various saves, with or without andrew's specific quest in case the problem lay elsewhere, and the problem always seems to be his quest been given prior to awakening quest trigger. If I dont have andrew's quest at that point, it everything works ok. Is there some kind of conflict? I have now loaded a previous save, prior to getting Andrew's quest, awakening quest properly triggered and see how it goes from there.

Anyone else had this problem or is something on my end? I searched the forums, but didnt find any mention to such case.

I had the same thing happen when getting, specifically, the pony tail quest.  Though Andrew mentions the quest involves bandits,  I always get a necro/draugr/vampire lair.  I did get Dimhollow on more than one occasion, but reloaded a previous save because Dimhollow isn't propery "unlocked" until you begin the Dawnguard storyline and then the Awakening quest.  Trying to bypass either the "backdoor" into Dimhollow or the rock blocked area in the main entrance by removing any of the activators can very well break the Dawnguard quest.  Safer to try and get a different location by loading a save before Andrew gives you the quest, and hope for a location that doesn't involve such a main DLC questline possibly breaking.  

Ah, so the location is random? Didn't know that. Thank you for your answer, I hope this time I get a more trivial location by Andrew

Yes.  At least for the pony tail, chastity belt, and bunny-tail quests.  The sword and shield quests have their locations set.  No problem, I hope it helps.  Yeah, I think I got Hag's End instead, no fun that place, but better than having to start the whole Dawnguard quest line.  

This is one of the cases in which the random choice of the dungeon could lead to break totally some vanilla/DLC quests.

Like, before they corrected the thing, a Devious Device quest leaded to Nchardak Dwemer Ruin (gate locked until completed some quest for Dragonborn DLC) making the quest itself impossible to complete.

I think that some dungeons should be filtered out with some conditions, like Dawnguard intro quest already completed.

conditional system is not that complex

we can filter a dungeon but then it wont ever be available.

its doable - a list of such problematic dungeons would be needed

tbh i've never seen radiant system using dimhollow crypt for anything.

Anyone could posted a simple a clear guide how to install this mod  please ?

I spend a good hour trying to find the installation guide, as the one in main post (no offence) has no information.

In download section there is a trillion files also there are some mega files archives to download.

I really would like to see a clear guide for it:

first download these files (file list)
Install in this order (order of files)

Thanks

MiasLair_V61_BSA

MiasLair_V61_BSA.zip.001 + MiasLair_V61_BSA.zip.002

MiasLair_V61_Loose

You need to install one of these. BSA version is whole mod in just a couple of files.

Loose version is over a thousand of loose files.

I would recommend a BSA unless you plan to tinker with this mod in creation kit.

001 and 002 is a BSA version that has been split into two parts because of the size limit of a single file on LoversLab - if you pick this option you need to download both, then extract, then install.

Then you need to install this

MiasLair_V61ePatch.7z

Then IF you do not have KS Hairdos mod you need to install this

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

If you do have KS Hairdos or KS Hairdos Renewal you do not need to install our Hairpack

Then IF you do not have Newmiller piercings mod then install one of these

Labia Exciters for UNP UNPB_NOESP.rar

Labia Exciters for CBBE_NOESP.rar

Labia Exciter BodySlide.rar

Piercings for CBBE-57429-1-21.rar

Piercings for UNP-57429-1-22.rar

If you do have Newmillers mod there is no need to install any of them.

If while playing you would experience crashes during "electrified" masturbation effect install this

EsctasyPatch.7z

It's a bug that some people seem to have - most users doesn't need this.

As for load order just place it anywhere below ZAZ, Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused.

MiasLair_V61_BSA

MiasLair_V61_BSA.zip.001 + MiasLair_V61_BSA.zip.002

MiasLair_V61_Loose

You need to install one of these. BSA version is whole mod in just a couple of files.

I would recommend a BSA unless you plan to tinker with this mod in creation kit.

001 and 002 is a BSA version that has been split into two parts because of the size limit of a single file on LoversLab - if you pick this option you need to download both, then extract, then install.

MiasLair_V61ePatch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

If you do have KS Hairdos or KS Hairdos Renewal you do not need to install our Hairpack

If while playing you would experience crashes during "electrified" masturbation effect install this

EsctasyPatch.7z

thank you so much :D

this is exactly what i was looking for.

conditional system is not that complex

we can filter a dungeon but then it wont ever be available.

its doable - a list of such problematic dungeons would be needed

tbh i've never seen radiant system using dimhollow crypt for anything.

Another problematic dungeon is Wolfskull cave (Potema quest).  I've had problems with my own mods, when a radiant item got placed in a master chest in Wolfskull, only to find that the chest was not accessible because the Potema quest was / wasn't active.

Basically, any location that gets reconfigured by vanilla quests is a risk.  There are several of them on Solstheim, but I seem to recall that you're already excluding locations outside the mainland holds.

MiasLair_V61_BSA

MiasLair_V61_BSA.zip.001 + MiasLair_V61_BSA.zip.002

MiasLair_V61_Loose

MiasLair_V61ePatch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

EsctasyPatch.7z

Fish this is a really good writeup. Any chance of adding this to first page description?

help. i played earlier versions of this great mod but now i can not find the lever to shut off the gas trap. and i keep getting the massage that i tripped the gas trap again and then i die.  This is my favorite mod but now i am stuck. Please help me to get past the gas trap so i can continue the mod as i did in the past.

help. i played earlier versions of this great mod but now i can not find the lever to shut off the gas trap. and i keep getting the massage that i tripped the gas trap again and then i die.  This is my favorite mod but now i am stuck. Please help me to get past the gas trap so i can continue the mod as i did in the past.

once you free Niri and / or Vess you should have a quest objective pointing you to that lever.

once you free Niri and / or Vess you should have a quest objective pointing you to that lever.

on one earlier version there was a bug that did prevent the quest from advancing and triggering that objective.  I dunno why, but the very next release fixed it.   It was a couple versions ago.  I don't think it was ever mentioned, but it was quickly fixed.  I got hit by it, but there was a quick enough patch that it was fine.

I have a problem:

After entering the Gas trap, when I'm tied up and the slavers go into another room with my 2 slaves, I get the message "your rage overcomes your paralysis. Drink the second half of the antidote". My player then stands up for a brief moment, but then sits back down and stays tied up and immovable. I can't access the inventory then either to drink the antidote, and clicking doesn't work either.

Is this a bug, or is there something I missed? How can I fix this?

You will have papyrus overload.  The script that triggers then did not run correctly.   Check your load against known heavy papyrus mods and consider dumping one or two of them.  Also, you might make a papyrus log and see if there is anything going on.  Try PDT to get rid of old vanilla scripts left running.  That method will take a bit of learning time.  As a short cut, try savetool.exe and see if it finds anything.  That is quick and easy, but not any good at removing old running scripts that are not orphaned.

This is such a great mod! also dom Andrew is so well done, gratz to all that contributed, you have done an amazing job! (He is now my fav companion! im playing again the whole game with him along, already 40 hours in the game and loving it! I really like it takes long for their relationship to evolve, very immersive!)

A weird thing encountered:

I got Andrew's quest for dimhollow crypt (treasure hunting), before completing the dawnguard intro quest (where you talk to Isran and start the awakenings quest), and the awakening quest was never triggering for me (thus I couldnt open the path beyond the rock in the crypt).

At first I thought it was the dlc's glitch, i tried many console commands to trigger it manually, but to no avail. (although I remembered that when I played the vanilla game with no mods on, I didnt have such problem)

But when i tried playing the game to get to the awakening quest before i get andrew's quest, the awakening was triggered properly.

I tested various ways to trigger the awakening quest, loading various saves, with or without andrew's specific quest in case the problem lay elsewhere, and the problem always seems to be his quest been given prior to awakening quest trigger. If I dont have andrew's quest at that point, it everything works ok. Is there some kind of conflict? I have now loaded a previous save, prior to getting Andrew's quest, awakening quest properly triggered and see how it goes from there.

Anyone else had this problem or is something on my end? I searched the forums, but didnt find any mention to such case.

I had the same thing happen when getting, specifically, the pony tail quest.  Though Andrew mentions the quest involves bandits,  I always get a necro/draugr/vampire lair.  I did get Dimhollow on more than one occasion, but reloaded a previous save because Dimhollow isn't propery "unlocked" until you begin the Dawnguard storyline and then the Awakening quest.  Trying to bypass either the "backdoor" into Dimhollow or the rock blocked area in the main entrance by removing any of the activators can very well break the Dawnguard quest.  Safer to try and get a different location by loading a save before Andrew gives you the quest, and hope for a location that doesn't involve such a main DLC questline possibly breaking.  

Ah, so the location is random? Didn't know that. Thank you for your answer, I hope this time I get a more trivial location by Andrew

Yes, these quest locations are all chosen at random by the game engine.  When I get the esp back. I'll try and limit the quest locations to more trivial ones.

Installation

This is copied from a post by Aqqh.  Reposted and edited here so we can link it from the main page.

MiasLair_xxx_BSA

MiasLair_xxx_BSA.zip.001 + MiasLair_xxx_BSA.zip.002

MiasLair_xxx_Loose

You need to install one of these. BSA version is the whole mod in just a couple of files.

Loose version is over a thousand loose files.

001 and 002 is a BSA version that has been split into two parts because of the size limit of a single file on LoversLab - if you pick this option you need to download both, then "extract" teh .001 file , then install the resulting .7z file.

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

EsctasyPatch.7z

A couple of minor items I could use help with.

1) For the last few releases, Vernor has not offered to train any of my companions.

I have tried vanilla and custom. Cell scan both off and on.

Velkor of course is not picky, and will train anything.

What exactly are the criteria that Vernor uses to decide to train?

2) One of my sex slaves needs sex about every three minutes.

This does not seem to be related to arousal, since we are both around 20.

Are there any MCM settings that would tell her to cool it? Or at least not more than once an hour?

Thanks!  Mods come and go, but this one is a keeper.

(I will just say, sex slave Mirai makes a heck of a Dominatrix with Submissive Lola)

Is there a setstage command I can use to activate the next stage in the andrew questline? I finished the sinkhole and got the ponytail but it's been a while and the next quest doesn't seem to be happening. 

Setstage is not possible in radiant quests.  The sinkhole quest should have resulted in your getting the sword.  If not, you missed something.  You should have also gotten the buttplug from that quest.  In addition to those, you should already have or will get a quest for the chastity belt.

After you have all those items, the a shield quest should trigger.  All these quests trigger in x days when you visit a major city where you set X in MCM and it is a minimum of 2 days.

1) For the last few releases, Vernor has not offered to train any of my companions.

Are there any MCM settings that would tell her to cool it? Or at least not more than once an hour?

(I will just say, sex slave Mirai makes a heck of a Dominatrix with Submissive Lola)

You must have cell scan turned on before you enter Vernors cell (MiasCastle) and you must have vanilla followers (i.e. in CurrentFollowerFaction) who are not already sex slaves.

Sex Slaves demand sex only when arousal is > 60.  They have special dialog when arousal > 40, but will not force themselves on you.  If something else is happening, I would need to know the exact circumstances (typical dialog lines and the like) and check for mod conflicts.

Is there a setstage command I can use to activate the next stage in the andrew questline? I finished the sinkhole and got the ponytail but it's been a while and the next quest doesn't seem to be happening.

Setstage is not possible in radiant quests.  The sinkhole quest should have resulted in your getting the sword.  If not, you missed something.  You should have also gotten the buttplug from that quest.  In addition to those, you should already have or will get a quest for the chastity belt.

After you have all those items, the a shield quest should trigger.  All these quests trigger in x days when you visit a major city where you set X in MCM and it is a minimum of 2 days.

You must have cell scan turned on before you enter Vernors cell (MiasCastle) and you must have vanilla followers (i.e. in CurrentFollowerFaction) who are not already sex slaves.

Sex Slaves demand sex only when arousal is > 60.  They have special dialog when arousal > 40, but will not force themselves on you.  If something else is happening, I would need to know the exact circumstances (typical dialog lines and the like) and check for mod conflicts.

6.1E

I used Sexlab Arousal reduex to block arousal for me and my two companions. So far so good; if this holds up I will start tweaking.

Knowing the limits helps.

On Vernor:

My test victim is Mena - a vanilla NPC.

54C84D was zero; set it to 1. Should not matter.

54C84E was also zero. Set it to 1. Should not matter.

She is not a sex slave.

I wandered all around Mia's Castle, just to be sure I hit the trigger spot.

Vernor never had any dialog, except the "Can I buy one of those slaves in the back".

Cell scan is on, set to 1.

Trace from arrival at Mia's Castle:

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:01PM] VM is freezing...

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:01PM] VM is frozen

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:02PM] Saving game...

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:16PM] VM is thawing...

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:17PM] Mia OnLocationChange changed cells to Mia's Castle

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:17PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Shadowmere" [Actor < (0009CCD8)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:17PM] [CF][Framework] Deactivated actor ["Shadowmere" [Actor < (0009CCD8)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:17PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Shadowmere" [Actor < (0009CCD8)>]] and doing nothing else

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:17PM] Mia cell track Player changed cells to Mia's Castle

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:17PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to Mia's Castle

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:18PM] Cell scan called while disabled

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:22PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Falicia Tally" [Actor < (0F00550F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:22PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Dremora Vernor" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0F00299B)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["dremora" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:22PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Maria Tally" [Actor < (0F00550C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:22PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Barby" [Actor < (0F001EC5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["High Elf" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:22PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Marta Battle-Born" [Actor < (0F001957)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:24PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:44PM] [sexSlConfigScript ]:OnPageReset

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:44PM] bJennyPreference = TRUE

[01/18/2016 - 04:48:47PM] Configuration close

[01/18/2016 - 04:49:02PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:49:32PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:02PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:10PM] slaScanner start time is ....677.692993

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:10PM] Found 1 arousedActors

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:10PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:11PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....678.877991, player is naked False, Actor Count 1

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:11PM] slaScanner end time is ....678.927979

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:11PM] Next update in 120.000000

[01/18/2016 - 04:50:34PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:52:44PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:53:14PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:53:44PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:53:54PM] [sexSlConfigScript ]:OnPageReset

[01/18/2016 - 04:53:54PM] bJennyPreference = TRUE

[01/18/2016 - 04:54:32PM] Setting dialog frequency to 0.080000

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:26PM] Configuration close

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:29PM] slaScanner start time is ....996.767029

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:29PM] Found 3 arousedActors

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:30PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:30PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....997.966003, player is naked False, Actor Count 3

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:30PM] slaScanner end time is ....998.182983

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:30PM] Next update in 120.000000

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:36PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Mena Init Empty Stats

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:51PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:57PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()

[01/18/2016 - 04:55:57PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.500000)

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:01PM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:02PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:21PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:44PM] VM is freezing...

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:44PM] VM is frozen

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:44PM] Saving game...

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:45PM] VM is thawing...

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:49PM] VM is freezing...

[01/18/2016 - 04:56:49PM] VM is frozen

I don't see anything obvious in the trace. 3 followers; first two are sex slaves. Third is Mena.

Mod order is set by Loot. No script heavy mods at all.

Worse comes to worse, I will dig into it. I am getting tired from training...

I checked, I have the Ponytail but there's a sword? Does Perth give that (the Soljund questgiver).

I realized, I have an issue where I finished the quest, but he's locked in his house and won't come out. If you go in, he just refuses to talk (he just says; "you're not supposed to be in here." ) to you and you get attacked by the guards.

I used Sexlab Arousal reduex to block arousal for me and my two companions. So far so good; if this holds up I will start tweaking.

Knowing the limits helps.

On Vernor:

My test victim is Mena - a vanilla NPC.

54C84D was zero; set it to 1. Should not matter.

54C84E was also zero. Set it to 1. Should not matter.

She is not a sex slave.

I wandered all around Mia's Castle, just to be sure I hit the trigger spot.

Vernor never had any dialog, except the "Can I buy one of those slaves in the back".

Here are the conditions for Vernor:

MiaFindCaptives is completed.

You are not already making a slave (sqv MIaVernorDialog and look for makingASlave)

Follower count > 1 (sqv MiaVernorDialog and look for FollowerCount)

This last one might be an error because it probably should be > 0.  FollowerCount = non-sexslave followers.

I am betting that in your case, FollowerCount == 1 which would account for your problem.

I checked, I have the Ponytail but there's a sword? Does Perth give that (the Soljund questgiver).

I realized, I have an issue where I finished the quest, but he's locked in his house and won't come out. If you go in, he just refuses to talk to you and you get attacked by the guards.

Soljuns sink hole is a multiple part quest.  You get a radiant quest to go find butt plug in Soljuns sink hole.  The perth quest is a vanilla one and has nothing to do with us.  The butt plug and a book are behind a locked door and you'll have to find a key.  The key will not be there unless you have the correct quest.

Once you get the butt plug and book, you go to a tavern, have sex with the buttplug and then fight some people and get the sword.

I am guessing that you have not done the correct soljun sink hole quest.  You should get this quest with Andrew telling you to go get it.

The quest is MiaAndFindButtPlug and is called "Still More Treasure hunting..."

Well my problem is that Vernor really does not believe I have any followers.

Dialog quest variables:

HasFollowers_Var = False (he lies)

FollowerCount_var = 0 (I have one current non-slave follower)

SlaveFollowerCount_Var = 0 (I have two current slave followers)

ValidFollowers = 0

All follower refs are empty.

I set FollowerCount_Var to 3 to see how he handled it.

That one change gave me the option to pick a follower to train.

Naturally, he gave me three null entries to choose from, since the refs are not filled in...

Then he proceeded to try to train the null entry. He was not successful, I might add.

I will activate some of the debug entries in Vernor's script and see if I can tell why it is not working.

I am using EFF 4.02 as my follower mod.

I need some help. I defeated the bandits at Hunter's Retreat, freed the captive, checked vess, and got the supplies. Now I'm supposed to "treat the girl". However, Talking to Vess doesn't do anything. How do I perform this step?

Thanks!

(Apologies if this is answered already -- I tried searching, but couldn't find anything)