[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

have you added the animations of the list?
you have to go under settings, animation list, add animations and enter:

Amra72_Animations

is the menu item "Settings" not visible, giving a following cheat:

testingcheatsenabled on

Kickers tool some animations are already there. But each new animation, other people must be inserted in the list only once.

sorry, my englsich is not very good and I write here with the google translator.

Please o' please tell me you'll end up making S4 anims too... :blush:

I train for Sims4 ;)

Amra72_Animations

testingcheatsenabled on

Kickers tool some animations are already there. But each new animation, other people must be inserted in the list only once.

sorry, my englsich is not very good and I write here with the google translator.

Thank you very much gini26, good job!!!

Next FF pose

post-125769-0-27415000-1412267179_thumb.gif post-125769-0-29768200-1412267417_thumb.gif

Okay, I've been holding this back a bit, and restraining myself, but...these anims are probably the best I've ever seen. I've seen Skyrim SL anims (about thirty thousand times), and they're pretty grand, but these are pretty much precisely what I would ask for in a mod.

I just gotta learn to animate! Dammit classes are so close.....wallbash.gif

lol

Amra72_Animations

testingcheatsenabled on

I did it already and came here to post the solution, but you were first. Thank you anyway.  :cool:

And, Amra - YOUR STUFF IS GOLDEN. Those are the best adult animations I've ever seen. I LOVE IT.  :heart:

I can understand why people were upset when Sims 4 came out especially after the Sims 3 had so much content given to it over the years but its a double edge sword. Many people want everything for nothing. I myself can understand the limitations of the Sims 4 when it came out and the only 2 things I was disappointed in was no toddlers and no pools. Even the other Sims games they were in the default launch. Other than that more will come as time goes by. I for one welcome it and will gladly pay for something that will bring entertainment to my gaming experience. Some of you may think I am too forgiving but I grew up with very little in my life and learned the value of appreciating what little I have had in life. In my opinion this generation of gamers should really stop whining and complaining and start appreciating what is given to them.

Don't want to derail this thread or start an argument, but I'm an older gamer and the problem is we weren't "given anything" that was even remotely worth the price they are asking for the game.  That is the problem.  Just my opinion.  Yes, the game will have more to it in the future, but this game was screwed up from day one when they decided to make it online and you know the rest.  I won't get into what I think about EA.

Back on subject...I love the animations for ts3!  Great job!

Okay, I've been holding this back a bit, and restraining myself, but...these anims are probably the best I've ever seen. I've seen Skyrim SL anims (about thirty thousand times), and they're pretty grand, but these are pretty much precisely what I would ask for in a mod.

I just gotta learn to animate! Dammit classes are so close.....wallbash.gif

lol

Know how you feel. Wanna, but held back by real life shit. If I can get the time and comprehension to learn this stuff I'd be doing more intimate stuff. That way we get more variety. Amra does exaggeration best and should stick to it.

thank you :)

if I can help, I like to help.
I hope I could help with this post too ;)

amra, I hope you will continue to make sims 3 animations, even if you will then make animations for sims 4 :P

because what would we do without you ???

the animations of updatet are wonderful, I'm really looking forward to it and hope you will soon find time for my little wish * smile * :D :D :D :D

regards

gini

Been on this site for a while, had a lot of fun modding skyrim, oblivion, FO and NV. When I heard about the dissapointment of Sims 4 I wanted to play Sims 3, then I saw that you were doing animations for it and that was it, the push over the edge and I love it! Keep up the good work and I'm always looking forward to your new stuff for NV and now this :D always appreciated, and no need to rush to Sims 4 hehehe :P

can you make the tribbing or scissor ff animations .. ?

it must be so cool .. :cool:

For the next Update

I'll try to do the same as I did for NV

thank you :)

if I can help, I like to help.

I hope I could help with this post too ;)

amra, I hope you will continue to make sims 3 animations, even if you will then make animations for sims 4 :P

because what would we do without you ???

the animations of updatet are wonderful, I'm really looking forward to it and hope you will soon find time for my little wish * smile * :D :D :D :D

regards

gini

I do not forget ;)

@jayinmay

Thank you

But warning double post

New Update V 0.6

Amra72: I couldn't thank you enough, so I made a little contribution. I fixed all languages so there will be no more blank spaces in "Change Position" menu. Mod will now show English strings in all untranslated languages.

I also added Polish translation. It's compatible with version 0.6 of your mod. I think it's now easier to translate other languages too, so if anyone feels like doing it, just grab s3pe and do it!

Please be aware that I wasn't able to test other languages than Polish. As far as I know everything should be fine, but if not I can't do much about it.

Amra72_Animations_langfix+pl_translation.rar

Amra72: I couldn't thank you enough, so I made a little contribution. I fixed all languages so there will be no more blank spaces in "Change Position" menu. Mod will now show English strings in all untranslated languages.

I also added Polish translation. It's compatible with version 0.6 of your mod. I think it's now easier to translate other languages too, so if anyone feels like doing it, just grab s3pe and do it!

Please be aware that I wasn't able to test other languages than Polish. As far as I know everything should be fine, but if not I can't do much about it.

Good job Thanks

But if can specify version

That would be perfect

post-125769-0-23995200-1412433495_thumb.gif

Good job Thanks

But if can specify version

That would be perfect

What do you exactly mean? Game version, mod version, s3pe version or my fix version? Like I wrote, it's compatible with latest version of your mod (0.6, not lesbian one) and I used it on latest patch. I've done it with latest s3pe also (and couple of other tools). Speaking of fix version, I noticed I made some mistakes in Polish translation, so you can say it's 0.2 by now.

Amra72_Animations_langfix+pl_translation_0.2.rar