View File

Lovers Satisfaction ver 0.5 alpha

by Shmendrick, the magician

If you are using 0.1a, please read updating instructions!

Description

This mod attempts to replace both Lovers wit PK extender, or at least some of it's main features, and Lovers Aphrodisia. I was never pleased by the way PK extender managed the sex minigame, by encouraging you to outlast your lover. This system may be adequate if you are playing a male, so you don't want to cum before your female partner. But what if you are playing female? Magically your lover becomes multiorgasmic (I know it is possible, it is just very rare... and exahusting), and if you cum before him, he will get mad and insult you. This is just wrong. So Lovers Satisfaction is here to amend this and to integrate other elements to the sex minigame.

Please notice that this mod is not finished. This version is for testing, many things can change in future versions and it will surely have bugs.

Requirements

Installation

Add LoversSatisfaction.esp to your Oblivion\Data folder, and activate it in your load order. It must be below Lovers with Pk.esp, but a definitive place is yet to be tested and discovered.

Add the contents of "ADD TO - Hud Status Bars.ini" to your "Oblivion\Data\ini\Hud status bars.ini" and adjust it to your config:

Disable automatic stage advance in LAPF settings.

Update

From 0.2a and later versions:

Just overwrite LoversSatisfaction.esp and you are good to go.

From 0.1a:

1. Overwrite LoversSatisfaction.esp.

2. Open your "Oblivion\Data\Ini\Hud Status Bars.ini", and replace all Lovers Satisfaction section with the new one provided.

+ If you dont want to lose your hud bar customization, just replace every "xLoversSTFNQuest" with "xLoversSatQuest" and you are good to go.

3. Mod will update automaticaly, but unfortunately there was a bug in 0.1a that prevented player skill level to be recorded in the savegame, so most likely your skill will be reset to 5. Of course you can cheat about this, just google for skill advancement cheats.

Usage

You will be given a blue bar representing your sexual desire. When desire is too high, you will progresively lose some presonality and intellligence, and become weaker to diseases and magic. When satisfied, you'll get a small bonus on your personality and fatigue.

When having sex with an NPC, two more bars will appear representing arousal for of each character, when the bar is full, the character will cum. When female actor finishes, her arousal decreases to 1/3 of her bar, one point is scored and the game goes on; when male finishes, one point is scored and the game is over.

For every point scored, experience points are earned, and sexual desire is diminished. Skill increases like any other skill, starting at level 5 and up to level 100. Leveling model was copied from Alteration school of magic.

Female characters will arouse slowly at the begining, and faster at higher levels, while males will do the oposite. Also, level and preferences are randomized for every NPC the first time you have sex with it, so each actor will arouse faster in certain positions. You'll have to figure it out.

You can use 'F' key to switch to other animation group, the number of changes you can make in a session depends on your current Lovemaking skill level.

Future additions

• More robust preference system
  • More robust support for MB2

Feedback

Please report any issue in the support thread. Also, please make suggestions: what would you like to see in this mod? how would you improve the leveling system? what kind of bounses and maluses should be added? etc.

Permission

Do not reupload this mod in any other site, this is a LoversLab exclusive release.

You can use any part of this code in your own mod, just give credit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    LAPF, HUD status bars, MenuQue, AddActorValues

If sexual desire gets really high, how about automatic masturbation, or raping. Could also put in a check for if pc is enslaved, and make it so some random npc near by would walk up, say something like "I can tell by the look in your eyes you need this" and then rapes the pc. That way, enslaved players won't be able to masturbate or rape. I was trying to do this for aphrodisia, but having multiple sclerosis causes me migraines when I read too much, so scripting is something I must avoid. Just an idea. Will be trying this out and eagerly awaiting updates.

If sexual desire gets really high, how about automatic masturbation, or raping. Could also put in a check for if pc is enslaved, and make it so some random npc near by would walk up, say something like "I can tell by the look in your eyes you need this" and then rapes the pc. That way, enslaved players won't be able to masturbate or rape. I was trying to do this for aphrodisia, but having multiple sclerosis causes me migraines when I read too much, so scripting is something I must avoid. Just an idea. Will be trying this out and eagerly awaiting updates.

Mmm... I don't know about this. I was thinking about some sort of funny hallucination like a ghostly strip dancer randomly appearing, or a copy of yourself fucking some random NPC. I guess an add-on can be made later to get those results you are suggesting.

I think this is an excellent idea, I look forward to trying it.

A few suggestions;

Using Menuque and AddActorValues you could have your new skill as an actual Oblivion skill (Fundament Enchanting Addons uses these to add an Enchanting skill), this would for skill perks, levelling up and stat increases.

You could add spells to detect preferences.

Also include a way to track female orgasms, when I looked at the code, the token that was assumed to track female orgasms actually seemed to track the number of times a male had ejaculated into that female.

Also, I have a question, does your preferences system just cover positions, or does it also cover things like sex and race of their partner? Could you also include things like Exhibitionist/Shy (satisfaction depends on how many observers there are), liking it in bed, outdoors, etc. (or is this getting too complicated).

Anyway, thanks for starting this!

I think this is an excellent idea, I look forward to trying it.

A few suggestions;

Using Menuque and AddActorValues you could have your new skill as an actual Oblivion skill (Fundament Enchanting Addons uses these to add an Enchanting skill), this would for skill perks, levelling up and stat increases.

You could add spells to detect preferences.

Also include a way to track female orgasms, when I looked at the code, the token that was assumed to track female orgasms actually seemed to track the number of times a male had ejaculated into that female.

Also, I have a question, does your preferences system just cover positions, or does it also cover things like sex and race of their partner? Could you also include things like Exhibitionist/Shy (satisfaction depends on how many observers there are), liking it in bed, outdoors, etc. (or is this getting too complicated).

Anyway, thanks for starting this!

This custom skills thing is solid gold, I'll be adding this to the mod in the next updates.

The spell for configuration, is something I'm not sure about because it could be used to cheat, by changing your preferences just before having sex with a specific partner, whose preferences you allready know... It may be a little paranoic, but it makes me doubt between this and INI configuration.

I didn't understand the female tracking thing, I dont use any token for traking anithing, just to trigger a "fake" orgasm (the animation without actually scoring an orgasm and ending the sex session)

Right now the preferences system just covers positions, but it is a good idea to expand it like you suggested. I'll give it a thought and add it in some future updates.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I didn't understand the female tracking thing, I dont use any token for traking anithing, just to trigger a "fake" orgasm (the animation without actually scoring an orgasm and ending the sex session)

Lovers with PK uses (IIRC) tokens to track things like number of times a character has sex, etc. This gets displayed in the players Sex Diary, or one of the Lovers Powers will list this information for NPCs. However, ATM Lovers only lists orgasms for male characters.

Lovers with PK uses (IIRC) tokens to track things like number of times a character has sex, etc. This gets displayed in the players Sex Diary, or one of the Lovers Powers will list this information for NPCs. However, ATM Lovers only lists orgasms for male characters.

This is interesting, can you elaborate a little more? what script controls this, etc? This feature should definetively be added the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so 0.2 alpha version will be here anytime now. I've delayed so much because -apart from real life- I had to read a lot to get the custom skill thing working, and because I wanted a nice design that would blend with oblivion's vanilla. Everything turned out to be easier than I expected and in my way I also crushed some bugs I hadn't noticed, so we have now the brand new "Lovemaking" skill.

But now I'm wondering about the bonuses / maluses to be added for the "sexual desire" gauge. My first thoghts are:  when satisfied you'll get a small personality, health and fatigue bonus; while when unsatisfied you'll have a small personality, intelligence and lovemaking malus. Suggestions are welcome here.

Apart from these two features, 0.2a will also improve slightly the "preference system" by adding a random multiplier based on racial differences. Sexual preferences are not yet to be issued in this version.

So this is it for now, stay tuned.

Honestly the way that Lovers Aphrodisia does it is really uninteresting. The negative aspects are just a bunch of stat penalties, and just the same a small stat boost for a reward isn't all that interesting. It would be more interesting if the stats actually had an obvious effect, like if desire reaches very high levels the player starts to lose mana (spells) and strength/agility (damage) to a significant amount that would prevent them from combat, as opposed to just taking 20 of every stat away to make them slightly weaker in every way. I think a good bonus to add for satisfaction might be that it delays or slows down buildup of desire for a while. Adding on a personality or other stat bonus wouldn't hurt either, so long as it's not the only effect.

These are just some ideas I thought of now and I'd love to see other people's ideas too.

it'd be really cool if their was a mod like a spell and you could cast it and make the girl do as you say in oblivion get naked and fuck give u a blowjob etc...

Honestly the way that Lovers Aphrodisia does it is really uninteresting. The negative aspects are just a bunch of stat penalties, and just the same a small stat boost for a reward isn't all that interesting. It would be more interesting if the stats actually had an obvious effect, like if desire reaches very high levels the player starts to lose mana (spells) and strength/agility (damage) to a significant amount that would prevent them from combat, as opposed to just taking 20 of every stat away to make them slightly weaker in every way. I think a good bonus to add for satisfaction might be that it delays or slows down buildup of desire for a while. Adding on a personality or other stat bonus wouldn't hurt either, so long as it's not the only effect.

These are just some ideas I thought of now and I'd love to see other people's ideas too.