hey man any idea when the new version is gonna be out? been days since you said it was coming out. also im stuck on a quest for a mod because creatures bug

Sorry, I'm making this as fast as I can, but real life demands my attention quite often. In the meantime, you could deactivate the mod to bypass the creature bug and advance your quest.

it'd be really cool if their was a mod like a spell and you could cast it and make the girl do as you say in oblivion get naked and fuck give u a blowjob etc...

This would be a spell to initiate sex via LAPF, wich is out of the scope of this mod.

I've also noticed that like animals, when a female is in the "male position" in a sex act with a male in the "female position" it also will never end. The male's bar finishes first but then the female's bar is reset at 0 and never raises so can't get to finishing stage. Not sure if this has happened with others but thought I'd just let you know. Otherwise, it's all working great.

Ok, so 0.2 alpha is ready but I havn't had the time to upload and write a little description. I'll try to do this later today.

I've also noticed that like animals, when a female is in the "male position" in a sex act with a male in the "female position" it also will never end. The male's bar finishes first but then the female's bar is reset at 0 and never raises so can't get to finishing stage. Not sure if this has happened with others but thought I'd just let you know. Otherwise, it's all working great.

I don't know how to reproduce this bug... how do you switch male/female roles?

It's like when a woman uses a strap-on on a guy so she's basically in the male position and he's in the female one. So it still recognizes the guy as a man even though he's in the female position, so he will finish before the woman and then her bar goes to 0 because it assumes it is over but because the woman is in the male role, her bar stays at 0 and doesn't move and never gets to that last animation stage and the animation never stops. I hope that explains it better. I know there's some settings that I can change to make sure the female never assumes the male role that would prob. fix this but I was just wondering if I would be able to use it as I have it. I have it set on random so I don't know what role the woman will take with my character. Thx

I've uploaded version 0.2 alpha, and hopefully the description is clear enough. Creatures bug was fixed, but Satisfaction's funcionality is limited when playing with creatures.

Thank you for your feedback, your support and your patience. Good night everybody.

• 2 weeks later...

Liking this mod ! very nicely done , Thank you for developing ! if i see a problem ill write back to ya

hope u contiune to complete it till its final Stage !

Edit :

I played with the mod very thing is nice and easy but i get stuck in a loop if sex is done with a female NPC (i am playing a female chara) both keep reducing the bar when full so it becomes a loop , hopefully it will be fixed in the next update , other then that great mod , better then extender if all the bug getout of the way

Thankx

I've finally got round to re-installing Lovers (etc.), very nice work :wub: - and the new skill icons fit in quite nicely.

I played with the mod very thing is nice and easy but i get stuck in a loop if sex is done with a female NPC (i am playing a female chara) both keep reducing the bar when full so it becomes a loop , hopefully it will be fixed in the next update , other then that great mod , better then extender if all the bug get out of the way

I can confirm this bug, it seems to occur (from my so far brief testing) when the female in the 'receiving' position cums first.

Edit: I had a quick look at the scripts, it looks like the function (xLoversSatIncreaseSP) that increments Sex Points decrements them when for the female, you probable need to have some way of disabling this for female/female action for either one or both participants.

The simplest suggestion, add a && eval (me == xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs[index - 1]) after the me.GetIsSex female in that script (line 25), that way the reduction will only occur for the female in the receiving position (I think).

A more complicated solution would be change line 30 to something like;

set increment to ( cumScore/10 -0.4) * (max / 3) * dt

So as cumScore increases, the reduction decreases - but this might cause too many complications, and it's rather late  :s .

One thing I would really like added is EXP for getting raped - it isn't fair that you get stuck sometimes in an orgy and get nothing for it at the end. With your

mod you could remedy this by adding just a little bit of EXP at the end of the rape. Doesn't have to be much, just enough to be worth the trouble...

Unless of course there was always a setting for this I never knew about!

@Satyrist: I think a cleaner solution would be to check for character's role instead of checking for gender.

@GreatKazooMan: I was planning quite the opposite: to have a chance of loosing one or more lovemaking skill level for being raped, because a traumathic experience should decrement your sexual performance.

@Satyrist: I think a cleaner solution would be to check for character's role instead of checking for gender.

@GreatKazooMan: I was planning quite the opposite: to have a chance of loosing one or more lovemaking skill level for being raped, because a traumathic experience should decrement your sexual performance.

I support the idea of rape being a traumatic experience.

A lot of lovers mods seem to take it far too casually.

I support the idea of rape being a traumatic experience.

A lot of lovers mods seem to take it far too casually.

Going to third this.

So far so good on the mod. :lol:

Do you have any plans to implement the foreplay animations from Pk Extender?

Also, just a heads up, I've done a quick experiment and found that the standard method of making trainers and skill books doesn't work for added skills  :@ (they all turn into the Armoury skill in game).

Also, just a heads up, I've done a quick experiment and found that the standard method of making trainers and skill books doesn't work for added skills  :@ (they all turn into the Armoury skill in game).

Oh, this is just too sad :( I was hoping to see some hooker-trainer mod sometime soon. I suppose it can still be achieved with some scripting, but it wont blend so nicely into the game.

About the foreplay animations, it is part of the plan, but I dont know when will it be.

Oh, this is just too sad :( I was hoping to see some hooker-trainer mod sometime soon. I suppose it can still be achieved with some scripting, but it wont blend so nicely into the game.

Yes, I know, I think that the skill books can be worked around by scripting - instead of using the built in skill-raising mechanism, instead a script has the same result, and it should be pretty seamless, and there is an obvious book in the lore  :D . If you like, I'll give it a try.

For trainers, the simplest option would be to just use dialogue - but, as you say, it doesn't blend in so well.

much harder method would be to use MenuQue to 'fake' a training icon and dialogue, but I don't even know where to begin with that one!

About the foreplay animations, it is part of the plan, but I dont know when will it be.

Good to know, thanks!

On a related note, have you any thoughts on adding perks to the Lovemaking skill? I've thought of a few;

Apprentice: Set a minimum number to your partner's preference score

Journeyman: Multi-orgasmic (for males - partner becomes multi-orgasmic if female) - would require some alteration to the script though.

Further bad news - you can't use custom spells in Fortify Skill effects, either in the CS or using a spellmaking alter (I didn't try enchanting, but it probably doesn't work either). Better news is that I've done some research, it should be possible to create a scripted book that acts just like a skill book in game.

See below.

Ok, that worked better than I thought!  :cool:

I've found out how to implement both skill books and trainers for custom skills - while you can't set them up directly in the CS, you can use MenuQue script commands to change the skill taught (SetBookSkillTaught and SetTrainerSkillC).

The attached .esp is a proof of concept, and adds a book, a ring and a spell to the player, and a lovemaking trainer to the Tiber Septim hotel.

The book acts in all respects as a skill training book.

The trainer acts just like all other skill trainers, but for lovemaking.

The spell uses a scripted effect to fake a fortify effect (I'm not sure if it is possible to fortify custom skills).

The ring has an item script to do the same thing (using an enchantment based on the spell script didn't work).

something similar could be done for potions I think.

I think if you want to use Fortify Lovemaking effects in ingame enchantments and alchemy you'd have to use OBME.

LoversSatisfactionTrainingTest.esp

Excellent, I'll try this right away! I tried before a fortify skill spell and didn't go well, but I belive this is because there is no callback function for the custom AV. I'll try to adress this subject later, as it will require some research.

think this is because the Fortify Skill effect is hardcoded to use a fixed range of AVs - it might be possible to work around this using OBME http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31981/?, but even then I think we're limited to creating a new 'fortify lovemaking' effect.

There is a page on making custom skills on the CS Wiki http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Extra_Skills_(MenuQue), it recommends creating a Global to store the skill code of any custom skills.

Do you want me to expand my proof-of concept training mod into a 'Lovers Satisfaction Add-on' mod, or are you planning to implement trainers (etc.) in the base mod?

Looking at your scripts I have a couple of suggestions;

It might be worth including an .ini file to provide a certain amount of customisation, things like the default preference values, etc.

I think the new xLoversSatAV AV that you created is applied to all NPCs, not just the player, so you could use it to track the NPCs Lovemaking skill, likewise, you could create new custom AVs to track Sexual Desire, Preferences 0 to 4, and Partner XP, replacing the arrays you currently use (but OTOH this could make the preference handling more cumbersome - so it might be worth leaving that bit alone).