Все четыре выше указанных мода работают нормально, как только ставлю этот чудо мод- 5 секунд и вылет из игры. Все делаю вроде как нужно, копирую текст в HUD мод. причем в самой игре ( три шкалы от этого мода) на интерфейсе отображаются корректно, но потом вылет.   

On other news, today I finally found the time to mod again :D, so maybe an update will be avialable at the end of the day... or even earlier.

Just a thought, but since a foreplay position is pre-sex, could we have the lovers boner mesh only half-aroused?

Finally 0.3a is online!

All reported buggs fixed, added change position feature (use 'F' key) and now NPC level when fucking with you, so your favorite lover won't be a noob all his/her life.

I'm sorry but foreplay, masturbation and rape wont be supported this version. As I said in a previous post, I fucked up everything in a stupid accident, and had to make 0.3 again, so all of those good ideas will have to wait a little bit longer. I also hope to have more time this new year, so modding wont be such a slow task, but we'll see.

About postiion changing:

Press 'F' key to show position menu and select the new pose group. At novice level you can change 1 time, apprentice 2 times, journeyman 3 times, expert 4 times and master 5 times. I know this is not much of an improvement, but it's a start. We''ll grow from here.

As usual, I expect to read your comments, wishes, curses, etc. Thank you all, very much for your patience and support.

Best regards.

Finally 0.3a is online!

All reported buggs fixed, added change position feature (use 'F' key) and now NPC level when fucking with you, so your favorite lover won't be a noob all his/her life.

I'm sorry but foreplay, masturbation and rape wont be supported this version. As I said in a previous post, I fucked up everything in a stupid accident, and had to make 0.3 again, so all of those good ideas will have to wait a little bit longer. I also hope to have more time this new year, so modding wont be such a slow task, but we'll see.

About postiion changing:

Press 'F' key to show position menu and select the new pose group. At novice level you can change 1 time, apprentice 2 times, journeyman 3 times, expert 4 times and master 5 times. I know this is not much of an improvement, but it's a start. We''ll grow from here.

As usual, I expect to read your comments, wishes, curses, etc. Thank you all, very much for your patience and support.

Best regards.

Thanks, I love the pose changer.   :D

I have two small suggestions 

-I can get my partner's bar to full at low levels if I extend the length of the orgasm period, which gives extra time to fill the bar.

-I also recall that the original loverspk extender stopped the player from getting to the orgasm stage before the bar was full, so would it be possible to implement something similar with Satisfaction?

-Have a separate animation category for lesbian animations which don't use any strap-ons/futa.

Also, if you plan to include rape into the mod, you might be interested in this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1429-outdated-loversrapestruggle-034/ .

ger4: To make animation categories is beyond the scope of this mod, and of any that I'm aware of, since those are managed by LAPF.

You must set "advance stage" to manual in your LAPF config, this way orgasm only will be achieved through LoversSatisfaction; maybe I could make it to force configuration at update, but I belive it is a little agressive. Same goes for orgasm length.

Rape support will be limited to add some penalites to the victim, as it is supposed to be a thraumatic experience. All rape managment -same as with normal sex- is to be achieved by other mod of your personal taste ;)

ger4: To make animation categories is beyond the scope of this mod, and of any that I'm aware of, since those are managed by LAPF.

You must set "advance stage" to manual in your LAPF config, this way orgasm only will be achieved through LoversSatisfaction; maybe I could make it to force configuration at update, but I belive it is a little agressive. Same goes for orgasm length.

Rape support will be limited to add some penalites to the victim, as it is supposed to be a thraumatic experience. All rape managment -same as with normal sex- is to be achieved by other mod of your personal taste ;)

Doesn't loverspk extender add an animation category for foreplay?

Doesn't loverspk extender add an animation category for foreplay?

Yes, there's foreplay category, but satisfaction bar works only for player, not for NPC.

Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40829-els-extended-lust-system-idea/ i wrote how this could be patched.

ger4: I don't know how PK extender triggers the extra animations in foreplay state, I'll have to analyze the code to figure it out. What I mean is that LAPF has some predefined pose groups for animations which are: 0 = cowgirl, 1 = doggy, 2 = missionary, 3 = standing, 4 = blowjob or anything else. The thing is that all animations sets have an INI file to specify in wich group they may fit, and also, LAPF code has some very important functions that use those groups to get new poses, etc. So, even when I agree that such groups are quite limited, I don't know how to insert a new group in this system. Gregathit would be the guy to ask, of course.

Drakath66: I'm sorry, I don't get if you are asking for a feature or if you are going to develop a mod by yourself. In any case, Lovers Satisfaction will not include any means to engage sex, just to handle it.

I'm sorry to report the spellcasting bug is still present. Here's the loadorder I was using this time:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
bookplacing.esm
No Lights Flicker.esm
Underwear HGEC Fighter.esm
Underwear HGEC Normal.esm
MD_Saddle_Master.esm
CustomSpellIcons.esm
Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp
Book Placement v2.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
MD_Saddle_Bags_Lite_v2.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Mounted_Steering.esp
Mounted_Spellcasting.esp
Mounted_Trampling.esp
ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
HMMagicalWardrobe.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
RealisticFatigue.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp
DLCfrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp
Sounds of Cyrodiil - KOTN Add-on.esp
Sounds of Cyrodiil - Thieves' Den Add-On.esp
Sounds of Cyrodiil - Mehrune's Razor Add-On.esp
NLF Orrery.esp
NLF VileLair.esp
NLF MehrunesRazor.esp
NLF FrostCrag.esp
NLF Knights.esp
HackdirtAlive.esp
GlenvarCastle.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp
LoadingScreens.esp
toothman's funny loadscreens.esp
Realistic Weapon weights-3534.esp
Realistic Armor Weights-2194.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Tweaks.esp
Cobl Si.esp
Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp
FrostcragRebornCobl.esp
Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp
Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp
BHC_Expanded.esp
Quest Award Leveller.esp
Guard's Ear.esp
StolenItemOwnership.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
Unequip Broken Armor.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp
Oblivion XP.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp
Alluring Wine Bottles.esp
Underwear HGEC placed.esp
Book Jackets Oblivion - BP.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBed.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
Basic Personal Hygiene.esp
LoversFollowersMJDJJ.esp
LoversStalkerMN.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
LoversSatisfaction.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp
Custom Autosave.esp
RingofMara.esp
MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp
Enhanced Hotkeys.esp
Advanced Mark & Recall.esp

ger4: I don't know how PK extender triggers the extra animations in foreplay state, I'll have to analyze the code to figure it out. What I mean is that LAPF has some predefined pose groups for animations which are: 0 = cowgirl, 1 = doggy, 2 = missionary, 3 = standing, 4 = blowjob or anything else. The thing is that all animations sets have an INI file to specify in wich group they may fit, and also, LAPF code has some very important functions that use those groups to get new poses, etc. So, even when I agree that such groups are quite limited, I don't know how to insert a new group in this system. Gregathit would be the guy to ask, of course.

Drakath66: I'm sorry, I don't get if you are asking for a feature or if you are going to develop a mod by yourself. In any case, Lovers Satisfaction will not include any means to engage sex, just to handle it.

My mistake, i forgot to mention there and here. I wrote this idea hoping that someone who can do that will do something. Well, i guess my idea was good for improving whole Lovers system. But if you can do this part about dividing blowjob category, then people will promote you to Arch-Mage rank ;P

I've got this idea thanks to you and your mod :D

About dividing blowjob section; I mean seperate in your system to fill approciated bar. Imagine that, player (male) do cunnilingus, her bar increase, your not. You filling her bar to half, then you do switch position Combo, fill both bars and score ;P

Drakath66 & sroro: Maybe such animations could be marked up in an INI file, in case user has a custom animation packs (like me).

sroro: You should use Loot, it will save you a lot of trouble. In any case, LoversSatisfactio.esp must be loaded below Lovers with PK.esp and LMB2.esp

I'm begining to like this blowjob-cunnilinguis idea, as it can be used to make more interesting the minigame. Their use can be restricted to character skill level, and it would be a "joker card" for the player to achieve a higher score when it becomes avialable. I'll be giving some thoughts to this and see what comes in next release.

So MB2 after the bashed patch then Satisfaction after that? Loot wasn't as well supported for Oblivion as BOSS I thought, I'll give that a look.

Anyway, here's a load order, still getting spammed by that error.

Nvm fixed, addactorvalues was in wrong folder.

Active Mod Files:

Edit: I had Addactorvalues in obse/package instead of /plugins, so that solves the issue for 2 mods

i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.

I'm begining to like this blowjob-cunnilinguis idea, as it can be used to make more interesting the minigame. Their use can be restricted to character skill level, and it would be a "joker card" for the player to achieve a higher score when it becomes avialable. I'll be giving some thoughts to this and see what comes in next release.

He He, i imagined that:

FINISH HER!!

Swirling Tongue no Jutsu!!

1 - Ach! 2 - ACH!! 3 - AACH!!! 4 - ACCHH!!!! 5 - AAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Player Wins!

ORGASMITY!!

:D  :D :D :D

I've had a look through the animations, PK Extender added a new group 5 for foreplay animations, using animation nos. 19-25 (UMIDs 100019-100025)

LoversRapeStruggle uses two new pose groups, 6 for rapes from the front and 7 for rapes from behind.

Lovers Creatures seems to use pose groups with numbers of 201+, and I haven't dug deeply into those yet.

While you could create a new pose group, none of the existing mods would recognise it (without being modified), so any poses you put in it wouldn't be used, (also I suspect that LPK uses the pose groups to determine things like flagging if someone has been impregnated). Also I think trying to add new pose groups is beyond what Lovers Satisfaction is intended to do (IMHO).

For your information, from my digging, I think poses 14, 159, 164, 168, 169, 170, 171, 180 are the most suitable for Lesbians. Is it possible to override the usual preferences for particular poses?

I too belive that creating extra pose groups is beyond the scope of this mod, except maybe for the foreplay thing. I'll try to handle it as close as PK extender does, for compatibility reasons.

But I think an array can be made containing animiations indexes to flag them as "blowjob" or "cunnilinguis" so I can apply different effects to them; this, however, will have a downside: When a user messes up with the animation folder, he/she will have to customize such array manually. Either with an INI file, or an in-game menu, that I have not decided yet.

Satyrist: On a completely different issue, I have an unfinished brothel mod I with some NPC's in the Waterfront District. There you could insert your trainers, potions, spells, whatever, without messing up with merchants lists, etc. Would you be interested? PM if you are.

Drakath66 & sroro: Maybe such animations could be marked up in an INI file, in case user has a custom animation packs (like me).

sroro: You should use Loot, it will save you a lot of trouble. In any case, LoversSatisfactio.esp must be loaded below Lovers with PK.esp and LMB2.esp

is there a reason why it has Lovers MB2 as a master? as it doesn't seem to use anything from that mod (according to TES4Edit).

Ok, I found the bug and crushed it. Apparently I -being a noob- was using the wrong function to ask the game if player was having sex or not; by calling "HasSpell" instead of "GetItemCount". Anyway, it is fixed now and spells are back to normal.

I think I'll upload 0.3 alpha tomorrow. Many bugfixes and some features.

I'm sorry to report the spellcasting bug is still present. Here's the loadorder I was using this time:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Cobl Main.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

bookplacing.esm

No Lights Flicker.esm

Underwear HGEC Fighter.esm

Underwear HGEC Normal.esm

MD_Saddle_Master.esm

CustomSpellIcons.esm

Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp

Book Placement v2.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

MD_Saddle_Bags_Lite_v2.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

Mounted_Steering.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting.esp

Mounted_Trampling.esp

ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

HMMagicalWardrobe.esp

Basic Primary Needs.esp

RealisticFatigue.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

DLCfrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil - KOTN Add-on.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil - Thieves' Den Add-On.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil - Mehrune's Razor Add-On.esp

NLF Orrery.esp

NLF VileLair.esp

NLF MehrunesRazor.esp

NLF FrostCrag.esp

NLF Knights.esp

HackdirtAlive.esp

GlenvarCastle.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

LoadingScreens.esp

toothman's funny loadscreens.esp

Realistic Weapon weights-3534.esp

Realistic Armor Weights-2194.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

FrostcragRebornCobl.esp

Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp

Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp

BHC_Expanded.esp

Quest Award Leveller.esp

Guard's Ear.esp

StolenItemOwnership.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

Unequip Broken Armor.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp

Alluring Wine Bottles.esp

Underwear HGEC placed.esp

Book Jackets Oblivion - BP.esp

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoDischarge.esp

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversChorus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversBed.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

DarkBloodline.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

Basic Personal Hygiene.esp

LoversFollowersMJDJJ.esp

LoversStalkerMN.esp

LoversAchievments.esp

LoversSatisfaction.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp

Custom Autosave.esp

RingofMara.esp

MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp

Enhanced Hotkeys.esp

Advanced Mark & Recall.esp

I'm still getting this bug as well - when you re-built version 0.3a, did you include the HasSpell -> GetItemCount fix?