Yuurei

Loli characters

On 9/3/2020 at 12:22 AM, Grim1968 said:

Sorry... I'm not ready to share her just yet... in the meantime, you need both ECE and adorable face mods to get what I have... fsc mod used to have a preset for adorable face, you could look at that mod for a good starting point.

i think it will be hard for me to do all that ^^

8 hours ago, bigglebojiggle said:

I hesitate to ask, but is there a bodyslide conversion set anywhere so I can make own outfits and followers etc?

I hesitate to answer, because I'm not 100% sure what you meant.

I've not heard of a "conversion set" for bodyslide. You just need to build a Preset using the sliders for that Body or entering positive or negative numbers manually.

I think you would struggle to remove all "curves" from any of the BodySlide bodies but then would you want to? I guess it depends how young you want the character to appear.

Once you have your Preset you can just build outfits from that.

15 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I hesitate to answer, because I'm not 100% sure what you meant.

I've not heard of a "conversion set" for bodyslide. You just need to build a Preset using the sliders for that Body or entering positive or negative numbers manually.

I think you would struggle to remove all "curves" from any of the BodySlide bodies but then would you want to? I guess it depends how young you want the character to appear.

Once you have your Preset you can just build outfits from that.

I just meant a conversion slider like how there's 7Base to UNP, or UUNP to UN7Base. I was just wondering if there was one already made for loli type characters, like UNP to "Loli"  body type or whatever. I think I was thinking more of Outfit Studio and typed the wrong thing by accident. I guess I could make a preset like you say then save it and build outfits from there

6 hours ago, bigglebojiggle said:

I just meant a conversion slider like how there's 7Base to UNP, or UUNP to UN7Base. I was just wondering if there was one already made for loli type characters, like UNP to "Loli"  body type or whatever. I think I was thinking more of Outfit Studio and typed the wrong thing by accident. I guess I could make a preset like you say then save it and build outfits from there

Start with unp petite, or the cbbe version of it if you use cbbe, then play around with that, if you dig around on the elin race mod page there are bodyslide files for the body in both cbbe/unp they will work as normal bodyslide files do, so that might work for you as well.