Loli characters

2 hours ago, Gayan7 said:

wow nice is there still a way to get her or how to get her ? i have seen there is things removed for loli

No, Garuda has rejected a couple of requests (here and on the Nexus) for this character to be made into a follower or releasing any presets, stating that he didn't want to one of his characters to be used in a lewd manner.

Child or Child like followers have been removed when they are don't have "NeverNude" bodies or Skins.

A few people in this thread, including Garuda, have skirted the line when it comes to what is allowed but trust that, with a thread title like this one, the Mods are going to keep a close eye on what gets posted here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, nisan666 said:

ScreenShot94.jpg.cd555187b3b8c994b2e6e835d19f97e3.jpg

I like this image; character design and composition are nice.

I think the others are pushing what is acceptable here... Maybe I'm just getting old...

Can someone grow out of being a dirty old man?

14 hours ago, PeanutWithNoButter said:

any of you guys make them into followers? These are nice screens

Given the nature of this site and it's mods, child followers don't really fit.

You'd have better luck on Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though loli isnt really acceptable on LL, there are those of use who still enjoy seeing pics of a nice made loli toon... I havent really found any clothing or armor for my loli's, they just use what my adult toons use but i try to make them respectable... bikinis are the exception of course but i do try to keep it SAFE so to say. This here is my latest lil angel... Chance, she's a Nord fighter/adventurer of the Bandit faction with a very high bounty in Windhelm... I think she is so cute, maybe youll think so as well. :)

320748575_TESV2020-07-2317-14-20-85.png.cbca35ad8ff3caea9e36ffbd98980295.png

907839365_TESV2020-07-2312-58-35-48.png.b26566d570977c41922f0deb9e0c844e.png157320412_TESV2020-07-1119-49-26-28.png.187dcad4da8510f39b52555034c02cc3.png2016402352_TESV2020-07-1023-34-25-33.png.68179a974d9e92b6bf1b87b09d8e0fcc.png

thats all for now.... Hope you all have a wonderful day.

1 hour ago, GarudaB said:

I didn't come to LL for an age. Very surprise this topic still alive.

Spoiler

66398004be7a4d0e8f46a68401cf419549700476

I would say it's living on Borrowed time now.

With the last couple of posts (not yours) pushing acceptability and conversations happening elsewhere, not to mention it's contentious title. I think it's only a matter of time before someone goes a bit too far and the Mods delete the entire thread.

23 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I would say it's living on Borrowed time now.

With the last couple of posts (not yours) pushing acceptability and conversations happening elsewhere, not to mention it's contentious title. I think it's only a matter of time before someone goes a bit too far and the Mods delete the entire thread.

Glade to see you. I busy with my twitter so I didn't come here for long time. There are anything change for rules?

16 minutes ago, GarudaB said:

Glade to see you. I busy with my twitter so I didn't come here for long time. There are anything change for rules?

No the rules are the same. Just recently there has been a bit of an influx of people posting content they shouldn't.

Mostly followers mods but a few days ago someone posted an adoptable children mod with body/skins replaced to be nude ones. Even uploaded it to the Adult section and flagged it with a Nudity tag. ?

I actually wondered if LL was being trolled after seeing that.

Good to see you visit again ?

Honestly, I would really like to see this thread renamed to something like Young(er) Characters since Loli just brings up images of Hentai.

22 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I think it's only a matter of time before someone goes a bit too far and the Mods delete the entire thread.

this thread exists since February 12, 2012 two years longer than you are a member.
why should it be closed, deleted?
of course there were also naked loli pictures here, but what do you think happens then?
there are enough members who pay attention to it, including me.
in the event of serious violations of the rules, stays it not at a warning. :classic_wink:

48 minutes ago, winny257 said:

this thread exists since February 12, 2012 two years longer than you are a member.
why should it be closed, deleted?

I never said it Should be deleted I said it would likely be. I also didn't say I wanted it deleted.

No, I don't think it stays as any sort of warning. With the name as it is I feel it is more of a red rag to a bull.

37 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I never said it Should be deleted I said it would likely be. I also didn't say I wanted it deleted.

No, I don't think it stays as any sort of warning. With the name as it is I feel it is more of a red rag to a bull.

your words *and the Mods delete the entire thread*!
have I there something misunderstood?

20 minutes ago, winny257 said:

have I there something misunderstood?

The context.

I think it's only a matter of time before someone goes a bit too far and the Mods delete the entire thread.

<condition> ; <consequence>

It's not a statement that express intent, but a very likely scenario if certain conditions are met. Which tbh I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

8 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The context.

<condition> ; <consequence>

It's not a statement that express intent, but a very likely scenario if certain conditions are met. Which tbh I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

OK, you convinced me, it's particularly difficult for me, to understand everything correctly, especially if one don't speak english. :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, Varsookish said:

Yes... want her badly ( for SkySSE)

Woh... Calm down there, Mr Glitter.

(Sorry but that did come across as desperate a little creepy)

It's never going to happen, Garuda has stated on multiple occasions they have no intention of sharing the preset of releasing them as a follower.

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Woh... Calm down there, Mr Glitter.

(Sorry but that did come across as desperate a little creepy)

It's never going to happen, Garuda has stated on multiple occasions they have no intention of sharing the preset of releasing them as a follower.

He didn't talk about my character. lol

2 minutes ago, GarudaB said:

He didn't talk about my character. lol

Doh, you're right. My bad for making assumptions.

I should maybe edit my reply and say that Coffe is still an active me here, although that image dates back to 2017.

My opening line still stands :P

On 7/27/2020 at 12:49 PM, GarudaB said:

2017 umm, That is the year I first made this version of Lily. And my ss skill was super crap hahaha. Well, now it still not good.

Hey, could you tell me what is that city mod on the background of you pic? Aether?