Loli characters

5 hours ago, garudaxxx said:

I will do that thank you for your advice. In fact if he told me normally (not xxx as you saw), I will do it with out any problrm and might thank to him to give me the advise as I thank to you. I'm not know the custom here because I rarely visit this site. I just try to keep the topic active and I'm not mean to be showofff anyway.

If you interest in my work please come to visit my twitter. Thank you again. :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/GarudaB1

I wanted to give you a gift, but unfortunately not available anymore. :classic_sad:
unless you already have this, if not then ask << Bad Gateway >> :classic_wink:

99526F435C217D9D2F

Spoiler

2vuabf6.jpg

9 hours ago, Jagdpanzer 38t said:

Mhm? I thought loli related stuff was no longer allowed on LL and people interested in this stuff moved to ATF? ...not that I have anything against loli content tho...

this thread exists exactly as long, how you are a member, actually two days longer "February 12, 2012". :classic_laugh:
so long it in this thread remains morally and no rule is violated, this thread persists. :classic_wink:

10 hours ago, Jagdpanzer 38t said:

Mhm? I thought loli related stuff was no longer allowed on LL and people interested in this stuff moved to ATF? ...not that I have anything against loli content tho...

Great name you have there. German tank destroyer built on the Skoda(?) T38 chassis. :cool::blush::thumbsup:

On 8/12/2019 at 1:37 PM, garudaxxx said:

Here's the ideal thing to do. Post one photo normally, then the rest of the photos on that post under a spoiler tag so only those interested in seeing the whole thing will see it while the opening photo gives context to what's about to come. Those that aren't interested can scroll away easily. Win-Win.

I think this is reasonable.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Here's the ideal thing to do. Post one photo normally, then the rest of the photos on that post under a spoiler tag so only those interested in seeing the whole thing will see it while the opening photo gives context to what's about to come. Those that aren't interested can scroll away easily. Win-Win.

Ah a fellow genius i see

image.png.942c24734573cd24dc27939e9adc2b82.png

9 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Excellent suggestion.

16 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Damn, if only I'd suggested he do that, like, 4 days ago ?

I feel kinda ignored, now  ?