Yuurei

Loli characters

Well i did one with breton race the fifth preset fair skin and weigth of 0%, i feel like it works too.

sorry for the shitty fotos, skyrims doesnt allow me to take screenprint. for some reason.

Could you share this preset?

i can send you the save tho i will need to send you my mod list, the names of the mods required to make her look like the pic,

since i dont know how to do a standalone preset.

Well i did one with breton race the fifth preset fair skin and weigth of 0%, i feel like it works too.

sorry for the shitty fotos, skyrims doesnt allow me to take screenprint. for some reason.

i can send you the save tho i will need to send you my mod list, the names of the mods required to make her look like the pic,

You can send me the Racemenu Preset and I'll find the mods needed. Thank you.

hey here is the save , i added a  notepad with all the requeriments + links. if you have any problem feel free to ask.

skyrim saves girly,elfien,shy and ked .rar

I wouldn't recomend using the Steam screenshot options anyways, it puts stress on your rig to run the Steam overlay, I have  it turned off in my Steam preferances. But if you want to be able to take screenshots/ video captures download a program called FRAPS, it's free and takes pretty nice pictures.

hey here is the save , i added a  notepad with all the requeriments + links. if you have any problem feel free to ask.

I was wondering if you could also post Ked's racemenu preset (.jslot file)

i have no clue how to do that, if you could provide me a link to a tutorial, im willing to try,

sorry im not a very brigth man

post-669739-0-24703000-1470692190_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if you could also post Ked's racemenu preset (.jslot file)

I second that. :)

The Cherry Eyes mod doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60111/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D60111&pUp=1 here

hey here is the save , i added a notepad with all the requeriments + links. if you have any problem feel free to ask.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60111/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D60111&pUp=1 here

Thanks

hey everyone just started playing skyrim a while ago after fallout 4 failed to kept me hooked

anyway i noted theres elin race now :D yay but i wanted to see if i could create one without the mod

this is the result, again sorry skyrim still is like no letting me take screenshots

is breton race uunp bodyslide

i just remembered this thread thanks to storms of superior so thanks to him for remind me that this place was here :D

post-669739-0-91581300-1492033220_thumb.jpg

post-669739-0-12771000-1492033239_thumb.jpg

post-669739-0-28866800-1492033258_thumb.jpg

post-669739-0-16222500-1492033279_thumb.jpg

post-669739-0-68612200-1492033372_thumb.jpg

Well.. I know a thing or two about such characters!

Lets begin. 

Screenshot3598.pngScreenshot13475.pngScreenshot21381.pngScreen_Shot31.pngenb_2015_05_03_00_37_19_67.pngenb_2015_05_02_22_04_10_45.pngScreen_Shot4_3.pngenb_2017_04_18_02_33_02_13.pngenb_2017_04_21_04_41_19_67.pngenb_2017_04_24_01_34_44_01.pngenb_2017_04_26_00_53_25_76.pngenb_2017_04_27_01_32_37_35.pngScreen_Shot21_1.pngScreen_Shot14_4.pngScreen_Shot33_2.pngScreen_Shot2_4.pngScreen_Shot2.png

Basically, you don't need to worry about body mods. Just get what ever, cbbe unp ect, its the skeleton that really matters. I would suggest trying out the skeleton from the 00xmini race and either making your own vanilla custom race or using another custom race and inserting all the assets you need/want. All these characters I made, apart from the faces, took me around 5 minutes to do and one of them is even from SSE.

hey everyone just started playing skyrim a while ago after fallout 4 failed to kept me hooked

anyway i noted theres elin race now :D yay but i wanted to see if i could create one without the mod

this is the result, again sorry skyrim still is like no letting me take screenshots

i just remembered this thread thanks to storms of superior so thanks to him for remind me that this place was here :D

was / is that character a follower? she looks amazing!

nope its a character i made, just to test if i could do an elin without the tera elin race mod.

nope its a character i made, just to test if i could do an elin without the tera elin race mod.

if that's a test model you got skills man, you should release it as a stand alone follower

thanks, hehe i dont think i could make a follower though, but i can release the jslot file, so anyone can make it. i guess thats how they are made...