Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

To answer your question about packing: if the original is in a BSA, loose files always override it. If they're BOTH in BSAs, the last one to load wins, and if they're both loose and in MO, .... last to load wins.

Glad you're liking the armors :D Always love seeing screenshots of other people's characters with my work on 'em heehee ^^

post-233165-0-69425800-1412916324_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-47185600-1412916321_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-86465600-1412916322_thumb.jpg

Apprentice Mage Robe finished. Gonna add it to the vanilla pack. Dye manager working well for the female version. May add male support later.

There are some clipping issues with some of halo's poses but I didn't see anything in actual gameplay.

Uploading now. Uploaded!

I'm gonna add a section for I Love Cleavage/skimpier light armor/clothing conversions later because I'm using a few of them in my game and I'm gonna want 7BO versions of those.

Probably I'm not the only one anyway...

I'm gonna start with the Bandit 3 armor because I just started a new game and it's what my character was randomly allocated at the beginning.

Should be able to upload this shortly:

post-233165-0-79100700-1413221656_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-66199300-1413221658_thumb.jpg

I Love Cleavage Bandit 3 for 7BO. No dye support as of yet. Bumped up the poly count a bit on the vest for a smoother curve, and split the skirt into its own NITrishape.

File is uploaded on the download page.

Switched to a new ENB/SweetFX combo, made some more adjustments to my current character, and well... 

post-233165-0-43411300-1413253965_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-92906700-1413253967_thumb.jpg

Meet Anna. She'll be modeling for me for awhile. You know, when she's not busy emptying Skyrim's dungeons and getting herself into trouble.

And ofc since it's the most recently finished armor, bonus shots of the "Sleeveless Fur":

post-233165-0-31351100-1413253963_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-57548800-1413253972_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-80703500-1413253974_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-79831800-1413253976_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-09163300-1413253979_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks for doing sevenbase versions of vanilla armor, they're really good and I wanted a non-skimpy sevenbase conversion for ages (I prefer my character to be fully dressed before it inevitably gets stripped off her!).

I'm the same way, heehee. Glad you're enjoying them :)

Another addition to the vanilla conversions, this time it's the monk robes:

post-233165-0-95834100-1413581081_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-51374000-1413581084_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-24350400-1413581087_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-44347800-1413581089_thumb.jpg

I made an exception to my usual rule this time and did them in the vanilla style, IE with the robes_skin trishape from the originals rather than having the complete body underneath. Since they're just about the most modest clothing in the entire vanilla game, though, it's probably not that big a deal, and it saved like 500KB per mesh or something.

I THINK I caught everything that uses the Monk Robe mesh - vaermina, plain robes, blue robes, warlock+necromancer robes, etc... I can't remember if the game uses texture sets for any of the monk robe sets but yeah. The hooded versions all work too. I also included the Dawnguard mothpriest robe in the archive, which obviously only matters if you have Dawnguard.

I upped the poly count around the chest (and ONLY around the chest) so I could sculpt it a little better. The fit should be good at any point on the weightslider.

Rigging, I copied from the vanilla versions using Gerra's mesh rigger and then added TBBP+Belly nodes afterward. Looks pretty sweet in game.

File is uploaded, enjoy :)

Edited by xarathos

I might've known that it'd be too much to ask for more than two successes in a day... the other two farm clothes are just NOT behaving for me at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to find a solution sunday or monday. Even if it ends up being that I have to chop sections out of the body mesh 'bethesda style'.

@spartan40: you're welcome. :)

have you ever noticed how the female ancient nord armor looks nothing like the plate armor in the male version, or even heavy armor? if i may ask, could you perhaps add the chest plate from theminblack's or crosscrusade's conversion to the front of yours?

[edit] maybe the shoulders too?

have you ever noticed how the female ancient nord armor looks nothing like the plate armor in the male version, or even heavy armor? if i may ask, could you perhaps add the chest plate from theminblack's or crosscrusade's conversion to the front of yours?

[edit] maybe the shoulders too?

I have noticed that actually. I might consider that as an optional version.

I seem to remember some modder switching the ancient nord armor to light for that reason but tbh it's probably friendlier to bulk it up a bit with more even plating.

Yeah, I'll see if I can do something with that as an option after I get these farm clothes finished. :)

First of all, thanks for this awesome work!  I just wanna ask if it's possible for you to share the 7BO meshes(the one with fixed neck seam) you updated?  I understand if it's difficult for you to do, and it this request bothered you, I apologize.

EDIT:  I found it at page 4, I'm sorry for not reading the threads carefully.  Thank you so much for doing this!

First of all, thanks for this awesome work!  I just wanna ask if it's possible for you to share the 7BO meshes(the one with fixed neck seam) you updated?  I understand if it's difficult for you to do, and it this request bothered you, I apologize.

EDIT:  I found it at page 4, I'm sorry for not reading the threads carefully.  Thank you so much for doing this!

I should probably put them in the main post somewhere just to be sure people can find them easily in the future. I'm glad you found the link though. ^^;

Maker, I am at my wits end with these farm dresses. I can't get them to weight smoothly no matter what I do ......

Maybe I need to bump the polycount up in more places, IDK. It's just a nightmare. Everything is splitting in random places or just moving like a huge chunk of not fabric. I can't decide if the problem is with the original meshes being too low quality to map well to 7BO or if I'm doing something wrong in the process somewhere.

I'm at my limit, tho. Either I need to get a breakthrough with them soon or I'm gonna have to abandon them temporarily to work on something I can get right for sure. :/

love your work OP, I have a question that's a bit off topic but could you point me to a HDT file for this body. the one I currently use kind of crushes the breasts.

I'm not sure about "for this body" but the one I've been using is one of Minou's hdt setups. I'm using one without belly physics because I don't particularly like the way they move, so I can't really make a recommendation on that front if that's what you're looking for.

But the BBP/TBBP from minou's is just about perfect for my tastes, just enough to be appealing without being distracting if you know what I mean.

Crushed breasts can also be a symptom of the skeleton not matching your hdt file, so I really recommend one that's for a more recent XP32E version. Hope that helps.

And thank you :D

love your work OP, I have a question that's a bit off topic but could you point me to a HDT file for this body. the one I currently use kind of crushes the breasts.

I'm not sure about "for this body" but the one I've been using is one of Minou's hdt setups. I'm using one without belly physics because I don't particularly like the way they move, so I can't really make a recommendation on that front if that's what you're looking for.

But the BBP/TBBP from minou's is just about perfect for my tastes, just enough to be appealing without being distracting if you know what I mean.

Crushed breasts can also be a symptom of the skeleton not matching your hdt file, so I really recommend one that's for a more recent XP32E version. Hope that helps.

And thank you :D

k will look for that one thanks for the reply.

Tried Redflyingmonkeys from the old UNPBO thread? Works for me, but Xarathos probably knows best with relation to his own conversions!

That one will probably work fine, too. Really in my experience most HDT plugin choices come down to taste anyway. As long as they're configured for the right skeleton/hdt version etc etc

Mostly it's just a matter of trying a bunch of people's stuff and picking what looks/feels right to you. Minou's setup just happens to look right to me. :)