Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

I have a question about "lustmord vampire Armor"

I tried to make it into Replacer for Vampire Light Armor,

however body and boots showed correctly except gauntlet.

Anyone know what is wrong ?

Of course, I did not check body armor color because I don't care red or blue.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Momber

Hi xarathos!

Thanks so much for the outstanding Lustmord UUNP sliders. I recently started using Bodyslide and have been looking around for slider sets for my favourite armors. What I've found, as much as it pains me to say it, is mostly c-r-a-p by modders who care more about quantity than quality.

Your work OTOH is excellent imho! I appreciate the extra care you've taken to assure that the lower and skinny weights are perfect, too, not just the 100 weights with melons the size of planets, which seem to be the common focus of Bodyslide modders.

Also most appreciated is the NiO conversion of the boots. Thank you!

Just a couple of questions if I may:

- you're keeping the older v3 of the Lustmord conversion up, which has a much bigger file size. Does this contain any extras? Is it still needed?

- I'm guessing the barrette is supposed to be invisible, right? Seeing as it has no mesh defined in the esp?

EDIT:

There is a problem with the boots. The right cuff on the right boot isn't textured correctly. It's also bent out of shape and gets animated erroneously when running. Both 0 and 1 weights. I checked the boot meshes from the original mod and they are fine.

https://imgur.com/a/2PjRA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello there!

First: Thanks for work Xarathos! It's really nice to have a UNP version of the catsuit.

I'm using version 0.8b (clipping fix) which I presume is the most recent. There are some minor glitches I have with a default character (not changing anything in the racemenu, except setting the weight slider to 0):

post-353608-0-97701700-1497091543_thumb.jpg

As you can see, there's a tiny speck of clipping on the left wrist, and a bit more at the neck. On the right wrist, you can see exposed skin due to the angle of arm and hand. Not sure if that's clipping or something else.

Is this something that I did wrong? Or is it possible to fix this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...