Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

Apparently I hit a bandwidth limit on my dropbox account. So I'll be looking for a new image hosting option later.

The glasses? I made those myself. From scratch.

At some point they'll get uploaded, probably after I make a ground model for them and make sure they work for male characters as well.

You need to attach them to the post through the search file/attach buttons, then decide whether to "Add them to post" or not. Regardless of what you chose from there though your images will now be accessible in any post you make if you click the "My Media" button in the text editor thingy.

The problem I was running into is this: images added to a post in the download section don't then show in the main post of the download thread.

(Or, for that matter, seemingly in posts elsewhere)

Which is a problem when you're trying to make sure there are image previews in the thread itself.

Whoops. Thought I caught that. I'll upload a fixed version of the file without it. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: fix is uploaded.

The reason the body mesh was included originally is that I wanted to be sure people got the version where the soulgem piercings align properly with the 7B(O)ppai body, and that required a skeleton fix to the body itself. When I uploaded them to my downloads page I'd intended to remove that, instead providing the procedure needed to reproduce the fix.

But apparently I forgot to check both archives.  :blush:

Srsly?! You plan to add all vanilla armors? If you do this I will absolutely love you so much :heart:

I got a question. Most of the other conversions in the original thread got huge movement clipping and in-game weightslider problems. Are your armors for a specific weight and breast size too or are they good with everything?

Srsly?! You plan to add all vanilla armors? If you do this I will absolutely love you so much :heart:

I got a question. Most of the other conversions in the original thread got huge movement clipping and in-game weightslider problems. Are your armors for a specific weight and breast size too or are they good with everything?

I can't promise that they will work with every size of breast using the XPMS skeleton sliders, because I don't use them myself. I HAVE had good reports from users in that regard, as long as everyone is using the latest XPMSE found on this site, so there shouldn't be any serious clipping issues. It's not something I specifically test so I don't want to make promises and find out later I was wrong.

As for the weightslider? Most of my pics are taken at weight .75 and it's where most of my female characters end up being set. I try not to release anything that doesn't support the full range of the slider for that reason. If the original armor didn't support the weightslider (as in the case of the Catwoman armor) I do my best to add it and make the necessary changes to mesh names/esps etc to make that work.

Everything here so far works with the full range, max to min and everything in between. I'm hoping to keep it that way.

Speaking of vanilla conversions, it's time to add another outfit:

post-233165-0-00582100-1410888462_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-67775700-1410888463_thumb.jpg

Weightslider works for the full range, and as an experiment I used gerra's mesh rigger to add skirt weights. Hopefully they work out well. So far so good.

I'll be adding it as a separate file and replacing the forsworn armor with a combined update.

attachicon.gifScreenshot12746.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot14348.jpg

Weightslider works for the full range, and as an experiment I used gerra's mesh rigger to add skirt weights. Hopefully they work out well. So far so good.

I'll be adding it as a separate file and replacing the forsworn armor with a combined update.

Aw yes! My favorite vanilla clothes ;)

If you convert all vanilla clothes for 7BO (vanilla, not skimpy) that would be LEGEN...wait for it... DARY :D

Thank you  :D

yubFuOF.jpg

Can I borrow her boobies? they'll be great pillows, dont worry, I wont bite :P (even though I really want to bite those) :D

attachicon.gifScreenshot12746.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot14348.jpg

Aw yes! My favorite vanilla clothes ;)

If you convert all vanilla clothes for 7BO (vanilla, not skimpy) that would be LEGEN...wait for it... DARY :D

Thank you  :D

yubFuOF.jpg

Can I borrow her boobies? they'll be great pillows, dont worry, I wont bite :P (even though I really want to bite those) :D

No no my friend, you can not bite sorry  :P  :P

Great set of armors my friend :) by the way i will fix huntai mixed armor as soon as i complete my minidresses collection conversion. Or maybe you've alredy fix it!!! if yes then i will not bother myself. ;)

Well if by fix you mean weightslider working without the exploding thing, it does work in my conversion. ;) I'm sure the bombshell/more bounce fans will love having yours fixed tho.

Thanks for dropping by! :D

Just two questions:

2) Have you every thought about the possibility to convert the awesome "Hmm... what to wear?" ?

3) I thought about converting some amors myself to help contributing to this awesome body mod but I got absolute no knowledge how to. Can someone point me to some "how to" and tutorial threads/videos?