Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

Alright I should have time to work on at least ONE of those requests tomorrow unless something unexpected happens. >______>; Haha

Been driving myself crazy trying to get Skyrim functional again but no matter what I do it seems to want to crash every few minutes once mods are in play. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Good god I always forget what a nightmare some of these Blade and Soul meshes are in terms of fitting into Skyrim's item system

The boots are a seamless part of the bodysuit, they're just ... partitioned? It's confusing as heck. Granted this isn't the first blade+soul mesh I've encountered like this ... 

idek. I'll take a crack at it but if I can't make sense of it I'm changing projects with an apology.

still plenty more vanilla meshes to convert after all

Good god I always forget what a nightmare some of these Blade and Soul meshes are in terms of fitting into Skyrim's item system

The boots are a seamless part of the bodysuit, they're just ... partitioned? It's confusing as heck. Granted this isn't the first blade+soul mesh I've encountered like this ... 

idek. I'll take a crack at it but if I can't make sense of it I'm changing projects with an apology.

still plenty more vanilla meshes to convert after all

Xarathos, 

You have my utmost gratitude! Thank you for all of your amazing work and contributions! Love your conversions!!! 

Shepard armor is in the pipeline, gonna do it with male+female versions etc etc. I'll take a look at the priestess armor in a bit.

Bonus news: I seem to have figured out a pipeline that lets me convert modded armors from Fallout to Skyrim. I'll have to play with that some more later. xD

EDIT: I maaaaaaaay also have just figured out how to extract meshes/textures from ME3 directly. Which means no more relying on other people to do the ports for me unless I want to.

We'll see how beneficial that ends up actually being.

post-233165-0-35104500-1423982370_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-66729700-1423982371_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-11298900-1423982373_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-86021400-1423982373_thumb.jpg

shepard shooting a bow looks kind of ridiculous

Unfortunately I was fresh out of guns.

Gotta finish making the items, getting the weightslider ready, and so on and uhhhh

doing the male version ofc

If there are any votes for armor type/tier/material for balance and crafting and whatnot please feel free to suggest. Also: would it be favorable for everyone if I started a 'Mass Effect' themed compilation for these? You know, combined ESP and whatnot, starting with this and the Reckoner armor, set up so you'll be able to update seamlessly after the first time?

That combining would be sweet, and it looks awesome so far! I would have to vote Heavy/Ebony/Ebony, Stahlrim, and Moonstone to craft (space and all) :P

Personal opinion, I think the jiggle should be avoided on this particular armor set. At least the full body one, if you plan on doing a skimpy jiggle away lol

Yeah, I'm opting for butt jiggle only because I like the effect - same approach I took with the reckoner one.

Ebony works, puts it in the same tier as the other set, so that's fine. Kinda like the crafting recipe thoughts tho Stahlrim does add the dragonborn dependency (not that that's probably an issue for most people here cough god Legendary edition was cheap cough) so I'll think on that a bit - ebony and moonstone does sound like a nice combo as an option if not. Hmm

I didn't think of the dragonborn req. It would probably be best to not use that one then just to keep a level playing field for everyone who couldn't grab that oh so expensive legendary edition. :P

How about Void Salts to replace the Stahlrim idea? That would fit to I think, and leather strips of course because everything needs leather strips.

Today feels like a lost day. Tomorrow is likely to prove much the same.

I keep mentally debating what mods I ought to be using like picking a vampire overhaul is a lot harder than it should be. Big problem? I freaking hate the vampire lord. I hate pretty much everything about it from playstyle to looks to...

Wurg. I loved vampires and then Skyrim made werewolves more fun.

The only thing I like about the VL is the power with the bats. What I'd really like is something that makes the darn thing unnecessary.

Meanwhile I keep working on armors.

Try Ms. Leeches "Vampiric Thirst - Dawngaurd edition"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24222/?

It gives you a human version of every vampire lord power after you earn it, you'll still have to play as a VL long enough to get the powers but VT lets you adjust how hard that is. It also changes vampirism to be more like "Vampire: The Masquerade" so you get stronger as you get older and have a host of new powers to pick up as you age/feed. I tried three or four different vampire mods and this has been my favorite by far.

EDIT: oh and add me to the requests for 

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-386.html

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-385.html

wow that looks so amazing, and somehow it actually seems to fit....like Dovahkin is actually from the future but lost their memories and were sent back to prevent Alduin and the Vampires from taking over Tamriel and forcing the Werewolves and humans into hiding. Sorry lol, thats my story and my excuse to play with the ME armors lol

post-233165-0-52855900-1424232902_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-66885400-1424232903_thumb.jpg

As a bonus for the new upload/compilation,

• I added a glow shader to the Reckoner armors as well,
  • I decided to include the Illusive Man eyes I made. They also glow - you can see them in a few of the screens above. They work for both genders, and vampires, and (currently) orcs, though I can't vouch for them working perfectly on orcs.

I don't recommend mixing and matching between sets currently - I'd need to do a few more tweaks to make that work well.

May tweak the reckoner recipes later; the Shepard armor at the moment requires arcane blacksmith and ebony crafting.

Gonna upload in a bit I think.