Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

I have to agree with germ here I'm afraid.

I'm glad you've decided to use the UUNP mesh for your conversions which is totally fine, but it's not really UUNP then (nothing about it is unified) which makes the thread kind of confusing.

Would be nice if you could rename it, but I won't stop you. :)

I named it as I did to distinguish it from the original 7BO mesh. Which is why '7BO' is still in the thread title, and indeed is first.

I'm not sure what exactly the point of confusion is there, but if I keep getting comments like this I suppose I'll just have to remove all identifying information from the thread title and let people guess. Apparently that would be less confusing.

I named it as I did to distinguish it from the original 7BO mesh. Which is why '7BO' is still in the thread title, and indeed is first.

I'm not sure what exactly the point of confusion is there, but if I keep getting comments like this I suppose I'll just have to remove all identifying information from the thread title and let people guess. Apparently that would be less confusing.

We meant no harm, it's just that it's not Unified UNP (the conversions can't be used in BodySlide with all of UNP at once), it's 7BO with different weights.

It was made so exactly that doesn't happen anymore actually.

[shape] [body Origin]

This was roughly my thought process in making the thread titled as it is, in an apparently futile effort to both be clear (that any content produced moving forward would be distinct from the kind of content found in the thread dedicated to the original 7BOppai body) and give proper credit where it was due.

All of which I thought was spelled out in the OP.

TBH cell I believe you when you say you mean no harm, but your point is distinct from what I perceived germ's point to be, which regardless of intent came across as 'why don't you make this other kind of mod that you don't use.' Which kind of answers itself.

EDIT:

Thread title has been changed because I was exhausted by this issue before I got up and I haven't had my coffee yet. Apparently leaving UUNP in the title causes more confusion than clarity, and nobody reads the first post, despite it being where the pictures are.

Which is a shame because I'd rather keep the credit more visible than less, but, hey, 'top of the OP' works, rig-- oh. Oh, wait.

Point being, apparently there's not a nice clear way of saying "I do conversions for a specific body generated using UUNP as a base because it turns out that bodies generated using UUNP as a base are actually better than the originals they're meant to mimic in several quantifiable ways."

[snip]

It was made so exactly that doesn't happen anymore actually.

The thing is, this isn't feasible because the same problems I have with CBBE bodyslide remain. Automated conversions are necessarily less precise than conversions done by hand, and I'd rather make stuff that looks good the way I intend it to look than worry about if it'll look good at a variety of extreme morphs. This isn't really something that CAN be fixed.

post-233165-0-16332500-1433436624_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-30268000-1433436625_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-01782200-1433436626_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-73906700-1433436626_thumb.jpg

Black Rose has been added to the MEGA folder. I'll update the front page with it sooner or later. There's a minor issue with one or two of Halo's poses that I might address at some point but for now it seems to behave well with most actual animations.

Well this is the internet, most people are to stupid to comprehend the simplest of things. Gotta stick with grunts, ooog noises and flaming sticks to communicate. I could see some moron getting confused because they can't be bothered to read but whose fault is that really?

Well this is the internet, most people are to stupid to comprehend the simplest of things. Gotta stick with grunts, ooog noises and flaming sticks to communicate. I could see some moron getting confused because they can't be bothered to read but whose fault is that really?

dot tumblr dot com.

I'll convert them to UUNP as time allows. I've already done a couple and, for the record, xarathos's conversions are very easily made into UUNP-BodySlide. In fact, I've found them easier than trying to use "originals". I'm not fast as some, and the  bigger sets take me a while, but so far I'm getting better at it. I just have to stop colecting followers and turning them into milk maids for a while and do the conversions :)

I'll convert them to UUNP as time allows. I've already done a couple and, for the record, xarathos's conversions are very easily made into UUNP-BodySlide. In fact, I've found them easier than trying to use "originals". I'm not fast as some, and the  bigger sets take me a while, but so far I'm getting better at it. I just have to stop colecting followers and turning them into milk maids for a while and do the conversions  :)

Thanks for reminding me, chajapa, I put a link to your thread on my front page to help out anyone who comes looking for bodyslide versions.

And thanks for the implied compliment also xD

Ohhh, she is just lovely. And those glasses complete the look perfectly :D Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the Black Rose..... :heart:

I have some clipping though

with the breathing idle.......no big thing ...but :angel:

Hm. I might need to install the idle to see if I've fixed the problem or not but I'll try to iron it out. Could you let me know which breathing idle you're using? That might help testing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh, she is just lovely. And those glasses complete the look perfectly :D Thank you for sharing!

Hm. I might need to install the idle to see if I've fixed the problem or not but I'll try to iron it out. Could you let me know which breathing idle you're using? That might help testing.

Oh im not sure about the breathing but i use the sexy idle nr1 (think)

Posted the wrong idle here it is sorrymt_idle.7z

I'm getting this issue where chastity bras essentially go flat in the bust a few seconds after they are equipped. If i change breast sizes they return to how they are supposed to look and then revert back to flat a few seconds after the racemenu is closed. Any ideas on why this is happening?

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff honestly, not sure yet. Chastity bras have always been weird, and I need to reweight them to match UUNP still - that might be the problem, or... not sure, really.

At some point I'm going to work through those and do a revised update but it's really just. Hard to say with that set sometimes.

Conversion for that other Black Rose armor maybe? 
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66967/?

66967-7-1434510106.jpg

Damn... that does look hot.

I have my eye on this one. No promises. But I have my eye on it.

I'm getting this issue where chastity bras essentially go flat in the bust a few seconds after they are equipped. If i change breast sizes they return to how they are supposed to look and then revert back to flat a few seconds after the racemenu is closed. Any ideas on why this is happening?

I had this problem too and found the solution quite fast,just deactivate Breast Node Management in the MCM of Devious Devices and voila,no more squished breasts

And if i may...a few suggestions for your lingerie section

Aradia's Lingerie Dress http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50415/?

the simple yet erotic unp undies http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24444/?

the bug and ctd cursed one,R18Pn 08 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168/?(i know sunwalker did a conversion for this,but that one is meh and my khajiit gal got a human body texture for some reason...followed by a ctd by one of the full body sets)
and a subtle and elegant one, AMK Borderlace http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61658/?

and a more personal wish,a repolish of the shiny rubber catsuits you did a while ago

Oh im not sure about the breathing but i use the sexy idle nr1 (think)attachicon.gif

Posted the wrong idle here it is sorryattachicon.gifmt_idle.7z

Edit