Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

Alright so I looked at the Cat Woman preview images and I'm thinking "Ok, she has big boobs, but they aren't THAT big!" I've never understood the obsession with unrealistically huge boobs, and I'm a man. I like proportions, I want the whole body to look good and have a good shape, not just giant titties and ass. I say this before I decide to download or not, to ask, do I HAVE to make her tits that big, or will it adjust to other sizes?

Weightslider support is enabled and node scaling via racemenu should also work, or hey, could always adjust it for yourself with bodyslide if you're gonna be like that about it.

I realize that 7BO proportions can be a little anime for some people but that's pretty much what this thread is focused on, so. Maybe tone the implied judgement down just a notch.

And frankly, not the most absurd proportions I've seen on this website, if we're gonna go there.

Alright so I looked at the Cat Woman preview images and I'm thinking "Ok, she has big boobs, but they aren't THAT big!" I've never understood the obsession with unrealistically huge boobs, and I'm a man. I like proportions, I want the whole body to look good and have a good shape, not just giant titties and ass. I say this before I decide to download or not, to ask, do I HAVE to make her tits that big, or will it adjust to other sizes

you are either trolling or spent NO time at all looking for any body mods, for you to come in this particular thread with that kind of thought pattern makes me think trolling......

Alright so I looked at the Cat Woman preview images and I'm thinking "Ok, she has big boobs, but they aren't THAT big!" I've never understood the obsession with unrealistically huge boobs, and I'm a man. I like proportions, I want the whole body to look good and have a good shape, not just giant titties and ass. I say this before I decide to download or not, to ask, do I HAVE to make her tits that big, or will it adjust to other sizes?

The conversions in this thread are for the 7BOppai body. Oppai=Huge Breasts. Keeping the cup size down would defeat the entire purpose of the outfit's inclusion in this thread.

If you want something closer to the base UNP Cat-Woman mod,you can find it on Halo's site.

The conversions in this thread are for the 7BOppai body. Oppai=Huge Breasts. Keeping the cup size down would defeat the entire purpose of the outfit's inclusion in this thread.

If you want something closer to the base UNP Cat-Woman mod,you can find it on Halo's site.

Thank you very much. To be honest, I'm a bit of a noob to this forum, and I don't know all of my sexual terms anyway, but I came here and found a Cat Woman suit and that alone pleased me. Any negative tone of voice that may have been perceived was not intended. As for a UNP Cat Woman suit, the only one I found was on someone's google drive, and it doesn't exactly wrap around my head / face very well  :( so I've been looking all over for a better suit.

On another note, why can't I find a Black Cat uniform anywhere? Felicia Hardy, the Marvel equivalent of Cat Woman basically? Or at least her mask so I can pair it with the Cat Woman outfit..?

Thank you very much. To be honest, I'm a bit of a noob to this forum, and I don't know all of my sexual terms anyway, but I came here and found a Cat Woman suit and that alone pleased me. Any negative tone of voice that may have been perceived was not intended. As for a UNP Cat Woman suit, the only one I found was on someone's google drive, and it doesn't exactly wrap around my head / face very well  :( so I've been looking all over for a better suit.

On another note, why can't I find a Black Cat uniform anywhere? Felicia Hardy, the Marvel equivalent of Cat Woman basically? Or at least her mask so I can pair it with the Cat Woman outfit..?

I know of no Black Cat outfit. Here is a link to a UNP version of Cat-Woman's costume,however.

You know, I bet one of these catsuits could be kitbashed into a black cat outfit if I could find something to use for the fur bits...

Probably be a fairly elaborate retexture/mashup job though. Still, something to think about eventually.

You know, I bet one of these catsuits could be kitbashed into a black cat outfit if I could find something to use for the fur bits...

Probably be a fairly elaborate retexture/mashup job though. Still, something to think about eventually.

Hey Xarathos, 

What about this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

Its sort of a cat suit outfit. The Nightshade armor? 

Thought I'd throw that out there. You Still ROCK! Love your conversions! 

Thanks for continuing to mod! 

Funny story re: the Nightshade armor? Yeah, pretty sure the catsuit part of the mesh is just the body mesh retextured/split. Unp based uvmap and all. That's the secret of how it's so "form fitting;" it's basically just the form.

I might do that one sometime — using the body as a base shape like that means there's not that much I'd actually have to reshape.

Funny story re: the Nightshade armor? Yeah, pretty sure the catsuit part of the mesh is just the body mesh retextured/split. Unp based uvmap and all. That's the secret of how it's so "form fitting;" it's basically just the form.

I might do that one sometime — using the body as a base shape like that means there's not that much I'd actually have to reshape.

If you did this, I would make god drop virgins on your door step for life.

Mmmm... if I had a Black Cat suit for this game I'd die! <3 this needs to happen. (of course... I'd prefer to be able to stretch it to any size tit)

I think from the cat woman outfit, just ditch the mask, create the new goggles-like mask... some light retexturing, then the hard part would be the fur.

Print_BC_JoePekar.sized.jpgBlack_Cat_(Earth-928)_0001.jpg

Now, I'd hate to offer to do work if I can't do it. I suck at modeling, but I have played around in 3Ds Max once or twice and have a decent enough idea how "rings" could be made around a body part, to apply a fur texture to. I wouldn't know how to animate it though, if that was a thing. Or, I guess as you planned, fur could be ripped from another armor model. I looked on that Nightshade armor nexux page and for what fur I saw in images, it looked... bad. There are good fur suits out there, though, so this is always an option.

Now I shall stop adding to this post because I talk too much  :s (and don't always know what I'm talking about)

Like I said before, Racemenu (especially 3.X+) lets you scale the breasts by themselves with a slider, and if a CBBE version of an outfit exists making a UUNP bodyslide version is relatively trivial (apart from some fiddly bits with weight painting that really HAVE to be done by hand).

I mainly do stuff for the particular body type I enjoy in my own game (and am fortunate enough that it's one that other people were also looking for). Not that I've got anything against the other body types out there... well, most of them, anyway xD

I settled on 7BO because I felt like it struck a pretty good balance between 'naturally amazonian' and 'anime.' At least with the right textures applied.

I haven't done a lot of work with fur specifically, and I'm not totally sure what the ideal approach is to a furred 'fringe' kinda thing like Felicia has going on. I think the Nyotengo catsuit from a page or so back would be a pretty good base to start converting from tho (it has the right zipper thing already), with maybe some of the catwoman pieces (gloves, boots). And then fur would need to be attached, either mashed in from somewhere it already works and retextured to white (snow wolf, he thought, absently nodding to the memory of Skyrim's vanilla world), or made from scratch - either way a separate set of shapes.

Assembling the mesh'd be the easy part (I've gotten quite good at those steps in 3ds I'd like to think), the hard part would be finding or making good fur pieces for the neck and wrists. I might have to hand paint them somehow.

Catwoman's existing visor would probably work, tbh, either with or without the lenses - especially if one didn't mind a nod to the Ultimate universe version. Just need to make the lenses a little more orange and less red.

... this has been an oddly specific line of thought for something I'm not totally sure if I'm doing yet. xD But I'll keep an eye out for something that'd work for the fur bits ... and if anyone else thinks of something, feel free to post it (with a link, preferably!) for my reference.

If you did this, I would make god drop virgins on your door step for life.

Not to be crass, but to paraphrase my favorite beta tester, I'd settle for one really, really slutty girl who knows what she's doing. :P

(...............Not that I'd turn an offer like this down, either............................)

post-233165-0-51180600-1431983735_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-91130300-1431983736_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-47629400-1431983738_thumb.jpgpost-233165-0-61208400-1431983739_thumb.jpg

Not finished but have a preview. 

I'm trying to increase the efficiency of the setup slightly as I go: I've reduced the items to use three meshes and replaced the extra ones with texture sets in the esp.

I'll need to check/reweight the other items in the set before it's ready for a release.

attachicon.gif2015-05-18_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-18_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-18_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-18_00004.jpg

Not finished but have a preview. 

I'm trying to increase the efficiency of the setup slightly as I go: I've reduced the items to use three meshes and replaced the extra ones with texture sets in the esp.

I'll need to check/reweight the other items in the set before it's ready for a release.

Holy Sh^t you did it! 

Those look amazing! Can't wait for the release! Agree about the falling virgins! :D 

I'm workin on it anyway xD

There's a seam issue with the neck/wrists that I can't seem to get rid of for some reason but when I've worked out the kinks, it'll be made public.

its always the wrist and feet seams when I go and convert something =X. I actually have something I wanted to release but havent yet because of major wrist seam(and a boot clip, but is fixable in a few seconds and moments of testing)

Client work has taken the priority for the next day or so but I thought I'd pop in and ask for some opinions about something.

I was messing around with bodyslide a little bit, wanted to see if I could ... I don't know, improve on one or two things. Here's some screenshots of the current preset at various weights:

000 post-233165-0-37383200-1432233024_thumb.jpg

025 post-233165-0-84647500-1432233025_thumb.jpg

050 post-233165-0-71512200-1432233026_thumb.jpg

075 post-233165-0-79676600-1432233027_thumb.jpg

100 post-233165-0-77808600-1432233028_thumb.jpg

I've only altered the low weight body. What I did with the sliders, in case anyone wants to reproduce this for themselves in bodyslide, is:

- loaded 7BOppai preset

- lowered the '7BOppai Low' slider to 50

- raised the '7Base B-cup Low' slider to 50

- raised the 'breasts - perky' slider to 30

And then export. It's a fairly minimal change in its way, but the goal was basically what the goal always is when people start screwing with something that works perfectly well - make the differences between high and low weight slightly more pronounced, in this case aiming to make the lower weight slightly more 'natural' and just a bit smaller... but not quite as extreme a change as some presets have done (do you have ANY IDEA how hard it is to convert for UNPB and make the outfit look good at both extremes?!?), which should ease up on the conversion difficulty if I end up doing anything with this in future.

Anyway, just thought I'd see what people think and then go from there.

EDIT: here's a side by side comparison in NifSkope of the original oppai low weight (left) and the modified preset I'm testing (right) so you can get a better sense of exactly what's different

post-233165-0-50829200-1432233619_thumb.jpg

Looks like good work to me, an excellent 'perky' shape for the more underweight oppai sisters... I must admit though I'm never likely to see the advantage of your changes in my game... Not that I'm oppai obsessed or anything... Haha nice job as always xarathos