SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

+1 for sexy orc love. I don't really care how "orc-y" they are, as the lore is pretty clear that there are half-orcs, orcs living in cities, orcs who left their tribes, etc. Down with orc-essentialism. 

For those asking character creation advice:

1. replace the femaleheadorc_msn.dds with the regular femalehead_msn OR merge the two using GIMP by adding femaleheadorc_msn as the layer, lower the opacity and merge the top layer down. This will allow you to control the relative "orciness" of her face. Note: you'll need to use a custom race if you want that texture to apply only to your orc-lady and not all of them.

2. The sculpt tool is your friend, and you can use is to close her mouth (I don't care if they have big teeth, no animal in the world isn't able to close its damn mouth. Orcs look way better when they aren't mouth-breathing all the time). Apply a mask to the lower part of the face and the nose area, then use the move tool with a high radius to move the top lips down (or vice-versa). 

3. Select the orc mouth -> move and set the radius to max. This will allow you to move her teeth back, further into the mouth. Adjust as needed.

Voila, pretty orc.

ScreenShot871_zpshi0g7wxc.png

+1 for sexy orc love. I don't really care how "orc-y" they are, as the lore is pretty clear that there are half-orcs, orcs living in cities, orcs who left their tribes, etc. Down with orc-essentialism. 

1. replace the femaleheadorc_msn.dds with the regular femalehead_msn OR merge the two using GIMP by adding femaleheadorc_msn as the layer, lower the opacity and merge the top layer down. This will allow you to control the relative "orciness" of her face. Note: you'll need to use a custom race if you want that texture to apply only to your orc-lady and not all of them.

2. The sculpt tool is your friend, and you can use is to close her mouth (I don't care if they have big teeth, no animal in the world isn't able to close its damn mouth. Orcs look way better when they aren't mouth-breathing all the time). Apply a mask to the lower part of the face and the nose area, then use the move tool with a high radius to move the top lips down (or vice-versa). 

3. Select the orc mouth -> move and set the radius to max. This will allow you to move her teeth back, further into the mouth. Adjust as needed.

Voila, pretty orc.

Almost too "pretty" for my taste, but only almost - it still looks like some strange halfbreed, and i really like it.

Quite interesting result. Well done.

Voila, pretty orc.

Almost too "pretty" for my taste, but only almost - it still looks like some strange halfbreed, and i really like it.

Thanks, I like her too :-)

This character is, in fact, meant to be half-orc... I'm creating a storyboard, graphic novel without dialogue that explains her parentage. Should be released in about two hundred years.

Voila, pretty orc.

Thanks, I like her too :-)

This character is, in fact, meant to be half-orc... I'm creating a storyboard, graphic novel without dialogue that explains her parentage. Should be released in about two hundred years.

I'd say this is the most interesting orc (ok, half-orc) i saw here (and probably anywhere else too).

Please make sure to remind us in two hundred years, i think i am not the only one who would like to see that novel.

btw. would you kindly list any mods you used? (i dont think those eyes are from vanilla game)

Thanks for the complement, but I am not sharing this preset sorry

If an author of every mod you are using said the same thing you would be playing vanilla Skyrim.

Christ, are we doing this again, emotionally blackmailing folks into giving up their goods? It never works, get over it zax.

A lot of us roleplay, we're attached to our toons, and despite it being flattering to be asked,  the last thing I personally want to see is one of you colossal perverts getting one of my girls knocked up by a draugr cock monster. That's my job. 

Voila, pretty orc.

Can't see the image all it says is to update my account.

Voila, pretty orc.

I think everyone should see it, because it's simply gorgeous, so i took the liberty to fix that for you by uploading that image to imgur (hope the OP doesn't mind)

http://imgur.com/a/hBREI

Voila, pretty orc.

I think everyone should see it, because it's simply gorgeous, so i took the liberty to fix that for you by uploading that image to imgur (hope the OP doesn't mind)

http://imgur.com/a/hBREI

Not at all, thanks for doing that. Guess I won't be using photobucket anymore. Here's a link to my little flickr gallery. Does anybody know if I can embed my flickr images in-line? There's a portrait there you can study more closely.

Mods used (that I can remember):

-pride of valhalla skin - swapping femaleheadorc_msn with femalehead_msn. highest res texture (asgard). Also using the "wet" map, but I removed the femalehead_s.dds so it doesn't gloss over the face.

-Citrus high poly head head

-UNPB, bbp alternate "breast curve" option checked in the installer - set to a lower weight

-KS Hairs HDT

-Frecklemania 2

-SG Brows

-a dentist for orsimer <- I also edited the .dds by copying the lower teeth and moving them over the upper teeth, then checking the alignment in nifskope. The effect was to make the upper teeth smaller and also less orc-y. Still could use some work, but it goes a long way toward achieving the half-orc look when I apply expressions  

-I can't remember the eyes... I think they might actually be vanilla, but if not then they would be from the eyes of beauty or monster eyes (the only eye mods I have installed)

Thanks for the encouragement! Hope that helps.

-BA

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record my go to favorite is the female orc. I love the LOTR vibe but most importantly I love the power the characters represent as the female orc is a beast of unparalleled strength compared to the other humanoids. When playing with devious devices and other mods it adds to the flavor by humiliating the character and lowering the natural pecking order. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

roggvir you should make it blue and pretend its that one movie about the blue alien tree people

Oh crap! and i kept wondering why it looks so familiar! Well, that ruins it for me.

Not that i have anything against blue alien tree monkeys, its just ...it doesn't fit into Skyrim.

...one more picture, hopefuly a crispy one, and someone pls say it doesnt look like the blue monkey.

post-594712-0-68964300-1508283058_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...