Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

I ended up having a similar problem to @applesandmayo with this mod. Stuck NPC wouldn't stop clapping and wouldn't continue to follow me after the scene was over. 

Couldn't seem to find a way to remove it other than console commands, targeting the NPC and typing in "removefromfaction mf_SpectatorCrowdsSpectatorsFaction"

Seems to be working fine so far, will update if anything crops up

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2023 at 8:33 AM, Rapidlooney said:

I ended up having a similar problem to @applesandmayo with this mod. Stuck NPC wouldn't stop clapping and wouldn't continue to follow me after the scene was over. 

Couldn't seem to find a way to remove it other than console commands, targeting the NPC and typing in "removefromfaction mf_SpectatorCrowdsSpectatorsFaction"

Seems to be working fine so far, will update if anything crops up

I had problems with several of my followers getting stuck in a loop of spectator dialog. I finally tracked it down to this mod. The removefromfaction trick worked. I disabled follower spectators after that. 

I wonder if I left the area when my followers were still in some action and the script's normal remove faction script never ran. I'm using Nether's Follower Framework. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick patch for 0.99 beta 6 which adds the ability to bless an NPC via a new faction so they are invalid as spectators and excluded from being picked as partners for spectator-driven sex events.

You will get three illusion spells on first load: bless target, unbless target, unbless mass (fail safe.) There is also an option added in MCM that toggles the effects of being blessed on/off (it's above the follower toggle.)

As a bonus/minus, spectator notifications have been edited to omit sexacttype ("noticed having heterosexual sex with..."), as I find it weird and sterile sounding.

Since I've edited and overwrote several scripts, this is incompatible with any existing dialog patches or future mod updates. It is ESL flagged. Load it after Spectator Crowds.

PATCH_Blessed_SpectatorCrowds.zip

10 minutes ago, wareware said:

@mint-waxed

could you make a patch that doesn't give you all the spell effects on load and just has the faction itself?

The spells are added separately from the way the original mod's spectator zapper spells are added, so all you need to do is load the mod in SSEEdit and delete the mf_blessings quest, or toggle it to not load on start and delete the seq file, I'm pretty sure.

I am not seeing subtitles until after the scene (involving player, not sure if it's true for npc-npc as I don't have any mods that trigger npc-npc scenes), has anyone encountered this problem before?

EDIT: I misspelled 'seeing'

EDIT2: For anyone else having this problem, the subtitles are hidden by sexlab so there is presumably nothing the author can do about it; the voicepack still works though. 

Edited by Afrodeeziac
  • 2 weeks later...

Mod is great and all

But for the first time I ended up in a situation with lots of NPCs from both genders. While my sexlab displays PC as heterosexual, she somehow was grabbed by two other women (with plenty males walking around) and because I don't have lesbian animations (I try to filter it as much as I can) they performed a MMF animation, PC as the female and the other two WOMEN as male and it wasn't even a futa thing, it was just funny and weird. It's pretty clear this mod needs more customization options especially if it will not respect sexlab settings. For instance, spectators from all factions or just factions selected by player can join orgy npc x npc and/or npc x player, allow/disallow creature participation, filter participation (not in the crowd, but the orgy) by gender preferences and etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does the mod still allow Mannequins as spectators and participants in orgies?

It is a bit weird having morning sex with the wife only to have the statues jump in for a quickie.

I mean wow I knew we were hot together but our sex literally brought life to cold hard dead stone and then they came over and T-posed.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so first of all, thanks for this mod ?
Second of all, sorry in advance if someone already asked for this or someone else mentioned a solutionto this specific but I took a quick peek in some replies and I haven't found anything related to this so here is my question:

Is it possible to either force or control NPCs actual reactions like that unstoppable clapping? And by that I mean using this mod, or other mod, or with any other method(I've tried suing the playidle thing and the mod reactions overrides this).

Idk about about you folks but for me the inceasseble clapping gets old real quick and it is irritating to hear the sound depending on the situation, specially depending on  the amount of NPCs there are around.

Any ideas? I searched for mods like GPoses but even if I take the time to...individually...set each NPC around the scene, sometimes the clapping animation overrides the poses.

I saw it discussed a few pages back, but is there any workaround or setting or patch that will stop 3 people from standing on my bed, trying to stand on top of me during the sex act? I don't want to disable the mod but it's pretty distracting and "immersion breaking"

I'm going to try to see if limiting it to 2 spectators helps, since maybe there are are too many and they are getting pushed closer to keep LOS or something.

Edited by stillindie
  • 1 month later...

how big is the detect radius for NPCs noticing sex? i'm interested in this mod but i don't want people to come running to watch ifcharacters are getting down in dirty behind a building or away from prying eyes in general.

EDIT: nvm, i read through the entire thread and it seems that the detect radius is customizable

Edited by sunadokei
On 10/12/2023 at 5:44 AM, urnotsupposedtobehere said:

Is it possible for the npc to not come in on closed doors? Im really tired when Im getting my ass railed then suddenly a crowd burst in through the closed door and telling me to get some privacy.

like a line of sight option would be nice.

earlier in the thread the mod creator mentioned that line of sight is implemented in this mod, though i can't confirm or deny this as i haven't messed around with this mod in-game yet. check the mcm settings maybe?? alternatively you could untick the indoors option in the mcm settings so you're left alone to get ass-blasted in peace

13 hours ago, sunadokei said:

earlier in the thread the mod creator mentioned that line of sight is implemented in this mod, though i can't confirm or deny this as i haven't messed around with this mod in-game yet. check the mcm settings maybe?? alternatively you could untick the indoors option in the mcm settings so you're left alone to get ass-blasted in peace

I dont know anything about the line of sight option or maybe Im a bit of a dumdum and dont know the referred term for it.

alternatively you could untick the indoors option in the mcm settings so you're left alone to get ass-blasted in peace.

the mod has an arrest option for guards when youre having sex in public so I like having sex indoors.

sometimes I like having orgies in inn because it's pretty funny lmao

if you did find the option for LOS, pls let me know. thx :)

PC is a straight female but all the comments are for a gay male. I've looked for a setting or some way to change this, or a setting causing it, but found none. 

edit, I reinstalled and that shouldn't have made any difference but it seems to have fixed the problem. Glitch in the matrix, I guess. 

Edited by Duncan Idaho
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still have the Spectator Crowds on LE and AE (the old version of it, not this Ultra).  One of the few things I've run into with that one was the dialogues being stuck typically when the sex scene is interrupted by a combat situation (stupid dragon).

I have it turned off on one save because it interferes with PAHE (and various additions).

The original version (not this one) would also after a while in game play, would occasionally yank NPCs or the Player OUT of a sex scene and into another with them (this happens on both LE and AE [which I have very little mods in, so lag/CPU/GPU aren't the reasons for this]).

A suggestion (would switch to this version if it happened) would be either to include PAHE detection and "not" collect spectators when they're slave training and/or the ability to mark a location as "no spectators allowed", as the old version had very cryptic location choices that didn't seem to help in the home and dungeon I had them training in, so it had to be disabled.

GuruSR.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if there was any way to stop spectators from teleporting right on top of an ongoing animation?

I know there is an intimacy circle setting in sexlab that helps a bit but if standing area is not available due to objects/npcs, onlookers will teleport onto the animation.

• 4 weeks later...

How do I get creatures to participate in orgies?  Creatures will run over to watch but they're never selected as an orgy partner in my game.  It's only man and mer that have orgies.

I'm playing on VR and have proper creature animations and can engage in creatures through other means.  There also doesn't seem to be an issue with their arousal as I can check their current values.

Edited by kamithemoon