• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Its up to the community to pursue a unp version of this just wonderful overlay and stop begging the guy. I'm working with gimp an alternative to photoshop. I used the .dds extension for it and open one of the titkit's dds files which worked fine. Then opened a unp texture like fairskin as a new layer. Since for the life of me could not move the nipples individually on the same layer, I just duplicated the layer and moved nipples to the correct position. Next I merged my duplicate layer and erased the third nipple I had unintentionally created. Well I removed the imported unp texture layer and was ready to save. Well saving it properly is the only brick wall I've run into that prevents me from testing it. Yes I saved it as a .dds, but it somehow changed to unusable.

Ā 

Ah I just realized this is way more difficult than just the file itself, it's editing every mipmap with the main image and maintaining the pixel size to stay the same. I can see why everyone begged the author to do it for them because it's fricken tough cause you need to account for bodymorphs distorting the layers.

Edited by Floopy
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...