Please do help me, no one is responding to me on the nexus mods page.

I cannot get the overlays tab to even appear, instead it shows Presets. No overlay tab???

I have racemenu, overlay plugin, and Racemenu precache killer.

Also I checked every tab under the normal racemenu, like the body scales, head, body, whatever. Some people say it's under the body paint section, but i have nothing under any of the paint sections, even after installing this one mod called KJ tattoos, nothing is there.

Please do help me to have the "Overlay" tab appear, it seems like no one else is having my problem.

what version of race menu? 3.0 or lower? and, do you have the loose main scripts plugin? if yes uninstall ,loose main scripts and tit kit..then reinstall titkit,start game open race menu check for body paint...if there your good, if not save game , exit install loose main scripts and check for it again"IT should be there...it was for me after that." good luck.

I cannot get the overlays tab to even appear, instead it shows Presets. No overlay tab???

Also I checked every tab under the normal racemenu, like the body scales, head, body, whatever. Some people say it's under the body paint section, but i have nothing under any of the paint sections, even after installing this one mod called KJ tattoos, nothing is there.

Please do help me to have the "Overlay" tab appear, it seems like no one else is having my problem.

That's because with racemenu 3.0 it's not set up with overlays tabs anymore.

If you look at your sliders on the left and right side, you'll see arrows, those go all the way to the opposite end of the sections. If you click each name up at the top, you'll find it slides to center that one you clicked and reveals another category. The overlays are now mixed in with all the body sliders. They're called Makeup, Bodypaint, Feet paint, Hands Paint and Facepaint.

examples: (click make bigger)

post-433593-0-70850000-1424127363_thumb.pngpost-433593-0-26030700-1424127371_thumb.png

You also no longer need racemenu precache killer as that's built into racemenu now. (Has been for a long time.)

If it's showing up blank, reduce your overlays esps to 3-4 and make sure that none of them are overwriting ANYTHING in racemenu. Install racemenu loose base scripts if you think any of them might. 

what version of race menu? 3.0 or lower? and, do you have the loose main scripts plugin? if yes uninstall ,loose main scripts and tit kit..then reinstall titkit,start game open race menu check for body paint...if there your good, if not save game , exit install loose main scripts and check for it again"IT should be there...it was for me after that." good luck.

Thanks, but i uninstalled loose main scripts, reinstaleld and installed titkit, and still not showing up in any of the paint sections, let alone I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING under paint.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll most likely delete ALL my mods, uninstall skyrim, and reinstall skyrim again, (obv my saves will stay because of them being in my C:/ drive).

I do think some mods are interfering with it, because i have over 90 mods, half of which i dont even use. I have like 30 follower mods and I'm just sticking to one now :P. Thanks for the help, same to you fizzybutt

Thanks, but i uninstalled loose main scripts, reinstaleld and installed titkit, and still not showing up in any of the paint sections, let alone I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING under paint.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll most likely delete ALL my mods, uninstall skyrim, and reinstall skyrim again, (obv my saves will stay because of them being in my C:/ drive).

I do think some mods are interfering with it, because i have over 90 mods, half of which i dont even use. I have like 30 follower mods and I'm just sticking to one now :P. Thanks for the help, same to you fizzybutt

If you're going to reinstall from scratch, absolutely give Mod Organizer a crack. It's the time to do it and it's what I used to build and test the mod.

I've got well over 200 mods installed, but the ones that aren't used aren't even in the way. the individual mods are kept separate on disk then MO builds a 'virtual directory' of mods that are selected before loading the game. You drag and drop for load order, and those mods are ordered "virtually", overwriting in ram at game load. So having a 'clean' install is as simple as unchecking all mods. 

And even tho it'll be a new program to you, unless you're super thick it's not hard to pick up at all.

just wondering if you have thought of or plan to release a version for slavetats? It would minimize the customization but it would at least make it so NPC's could have individualized nipples from your mod. 

Just a side note this can be used with Caliente's texture blend to add it to an existing texture. Just need to put the textures files in the right place :D

Anyways its a great mod :D Thanks for all the great work.

I've discovered that some people (seems to be a small number if they themselves even notice it,  but I have come across a few) But running more than 3-4 overlay mods seems to give racemenu a heart attack with the overlay sections. I noticed it happening way back in October and couldn't find anyone else with the problem you're describing. Since then, I've stumbled upon 2-3 others. That's after making sure that nothing else could be conflicting at all; and the makeup tab mysteriously disappearing (completely blank) with a large number of overlay mods. (You are making sure you're hitting the 'T' button once you've got a default option highlighted?) I've worked around this apparent isolated issue by repackaging only the tattoos I use most often into 4 seperate mods. (Made the most sense for me because I used a variety from about 20 overlay mods, lol)

And seriously, learn Mod Organizer with your fresh reinstall. It'll prevent you from ever having to reinstall skyrim again.

Hey i got some trouble with this wonderfull mod . Im using the 7b version

It doesnt show up anymore in my racemenu/ body paint  . I think it began after making body nif changes+ textures. Tried to uninstall it and my body  turns purple!

Reinstalled and the body turns normal but still no tit kit in my Racemenu

Can any body explain this? and maybe tell me what to do?

Iggy

And seriously, learn Mod Organizer with your fresh reinstall. It'll prevent you from ever having to reinstall skyrim again.

I'll have to remember that phrase for the next time this comes up.

x3 Everyone that uses MO says it so much you think it'd be common knowledge by now even by nonusers. I'm just a repeating parrot :P

Hey i got some trouble with this wonderfull mod . Im using the 7b version

It doesnt show up anymore in my racemenu/ body paint  . I think it began after making body nif changes+ textures. Tried to uninstall it and my body  turns purple!

Reinstalled and the body turns normal but still no tit kit in my Racemenu

Can any body explain this? and maybe tell me what to do?

Iggy

Your body turns purple because there's a texture overlay still on there that is being recognized by the game. (I had this happen to me several months ago when I was trying to figure out the mysterious disappearing options for the first time)

As for it not showing up in racemenu, how many different overlay mods do you have added to the game? Does it work if you only have tit kit active? (see my post above for possible resolutions if it does work and your'e like me with 20 mods active just for overlalys) Do you have some overlay script that's overwriting racemenu and breaking the code? Are you sure? Are you using MO to easily see this overwrite?

yeah ok

I have three overlays unp tanlines (dont use it) unp pupes hair and tit kit + slave tats

I think you are right about the texture thing ( im in a transition from NMM to MO (a little complicated)) and have fiddled a lot with different textures, difficult

with NMM to make texture switches and downloaded body nifs usual have additional textures  i prob have made some overwrites where i should not

Under certain conditions, that i cant backtrack tit kit suddently popped up again..... this has a simple logic explanation...but i dont get it

Right now im using nifs painted in tit kit but cant correct them only make them default :(

Ill try some more  fiddling......

Thanks for reply

Iggy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there work still on this? If so, could we see a UNP version?

Waiting for the UNPB version too ;)

The 7base version works just fine for Project unified and unpb you can find it posted a couple pages back here.

Check out this post under the Unified UNP project and you'll see that this mod is about to be obsolete. (Not that this mod is bad, it is good but something better is in the works and it just means what this does is implemented in a great new way).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1112345

Is there work still on this? If so, could we see a UNP version?

Waiting for the UNPB version too ;)

The 7base version works just fine for Project unified and unpb you can find it posted a couple pages back here.

Check out this post under the Unified UNP project and you'll see that this mod is about to be obsolete. (Not that this mod is bad, it is good but something better is in the works and it just means what this does is implemented in a great new way).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1112345

It actually looks complementary. I mean if all you want is larger areola, then that'd do it, but Tit Kit is more about other differences.

also, that works at the mesh level. TitKit is a texture overlay, that changes the size of those polygons with the inevitable distortion of the skin texture. So if you like huge areola, use Big or Blam Tit Kit and then use the morph to tweak it with srm. 

It'll be a good combination.

As for an update, here, I could treat you all like morons and think you guys wyould actually believe me when I say "oh i've been busy" when we all know that I lost mojo on it. Reason was beacuse I wanted to have a heavier release. Reality is that the recolor is complete and the veins are the only new accouterments . . . which is actually not a bad update at all. 

I'll try to pack it up and release this week. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of tit kit, I went digging around over the w'end and discovered that I've broken my installation somehow.  somehow, every txtr is now only the color of the normal map. It's been a while since I last looked at it and have no idea what I busted, so I'm going to have to back up a couple steps.

sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

OK maybe this is just the most vague mod i have ever heard of.But lets go over this.I have tried almost everything.Let me make some clear an notes here.

Latest RaceMenu 3.2.2 Does not have Overlay.Which means your mod is not compatible with Current mod.There is a patch to download an Overlay.Guess what.Your mod still does not show.Which means there must be some lacking info.So i have to request this information.

You have to show.What mods you are using.What number an what other mods it uses to get these results.So show us Step by step how to install.

Now.Even if it is said the mod no longer uses an Overlay.OK.This means Racemenu or any other outside mods do not work.Give a full description of what works an are the options the name of the mods an what version again.So we can understand what your tring to say.

Post 146 ;)