• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod, works well with Race Menu. Never thought it will be such an issue to get a nice nipple color. Anybody here has the Race Menu Color Code (hue, saturation, brightness, alpha) for some nice nipples with a very little touch of pink ?

I've been procrastinating a refactor of the mod. The skyrim color palette is . . . odd. for example, if the body has a brightness range of 0 - 100, if you want fully black, then it can not go above something like 75% white, like a really light grey. If I make it so that it can go to 100% white, then it can only go to about 75% black, just a really dark grey.

Consequently, starting with a 'normal' areola tone means that it can never get to a lightish color like a very subtle pink. you have to go into glow to get the color, but at that point it well... glows in the dark. unsettling.

• 1 month later...

For those of you experiencing issues getting these overlays to work, I too had issues but solved them by doing the following...Please read completely BEFORE starting. I made some assumptions and that is what screwed me over--the intent of this post is to prevent YOU from making the same assumptions.

1) Make sure you have SKSE beta version (1.07.02) installed! NO OTHER VERSION works with the Racemenu overlays properly. If you are not willing to use the beta version, stop right now. Seriously. The overlays will NOT WORK without this version of SKSE!!!

2) Install the latest version of Racemenu (3.0.0)

3) Install the LOOSE Base Racemenu Script package listed under optional files on the Racemenu files page (you do not need to worry about UNinstalling previous scripts as the file information states--v.3.0.0 appears to do this already---If you REALLY want to be sure they are not there, look in /skyrim/Data/scripts and look for any script that starts with Racemenu--delete them if you find any, BEFORE installing the loose files). This loose script-package will install one script that appears to be required for many overlay mods--I couldn't get TitKit to work until I did this step!

4) Install the Racemenu Overlay Plugin, also listed in the Racemenu Optional Files section

5) Install any other overlay files you wish to use (Tattoos, compilations etc.)

6) Install TitKit

7) Run LOOT/BOSS

8 ) Once you are In-Game (either when creating your character, or using "showracemenu" in the console), select the Overlays tab, then select the body tab--You should see several listings labeled "default", THIS IS NORMAL. Highlight the top one and hit the "T" button on your keyboard--this will open another window listing all the installed overlays for the body. Select the overlay you want applied.
Back on the overlay tab, you should now see that default has been replaced with the new overlay--repeat this for as many overlays as you wish. This is the same precedure used for the other body parts such as hands and feet. Once you have selected the desired overlays, you can then alter the colors of the overlays by clicking the listed overlay, which will bring up the color palette--the key bindings are listed right below the palette.

9) To increase how many overlays can be applied at the same time, open the following file in a text editor (notepad, rich-text, etc.).

...skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini

You will see various parameters listed, but the ones you are looking for are...

iNumOverlays=6

This line is listed for each body part--simply change the number to the desired amount of overlays, and save the file. You should now see "default" listed in the overlay tabs of Racemenu as many times as you just entered in the override file. I would be hesitant to add too many--each one will increase the load on processors when drawing all the overlays. I recommend sticking to the default override file if you have a less than fast computer.

The only reason I mention adding more overlays is that I discovered that multiple Tit Kit overlays can be used at the SAME time, allowing for FAR more variation in appearance. Small and large nipples can be stacked to give a graduated appearance, etc.

Enjoy!

ADDED INFO:

For those experiencing "glowing" nipples, be warned that there are TWO color palettes for each overlay! One is for color, the other is for glow--when you are on the color palette menu, you will see that below it is a button labled "T". Use this to toggle between "color" and "glow". Dragging the bottom slider all the way to the left, when on the "glow" palette, will disable glow entirely leaving just the colors you select.

I'd love to try tweaking my tits with the TitKit. Alas, my RaceMenu doesn't even have an overlays tab. Instead, there's a presets tab.

Could this be because I haven't installed RaceMenu's loose base scripts?

And if so, how do I go about uninstalling RaceMenu's main scripts first as is deemed neccessary?

They're the .pex-files, right?

I can find 4 of them in ModOrganizer's data tab, but it won't let me uninstall them, only open/execute, run as executable, write to file & refresh, not even hide!

I and my tits would really appreciate any assistance.

Edit: I just found buglover's post on how to achieve all this. I and my tits give it a go.

Edit: It works. Even with SKSE 1.7.1. I still don't have the overlays tab, but I can use the textures under the body paint section. Thanks, buglover.

Edited by TheModestModder
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if it might be possible to add another nipple texture. The one I'm interested in comes from a UNP Body texture called "UNP Creamy" (which can be found here: http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/ ). It's a nice texture, sadly there is no conversino for CBBE (as far as I know). Having at least the nipples would be awesome! In theory, it should be possible to download the texture, open up the *.dds file in Photoshop for example and carefully extract the nipple parts, then insert them into a file which is readable by TitKit, right? That much for theory at least, I probably wouldn't be able to do that with satisfying results...

Thank you,

Alan

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if it might be possible to add another nipple texture. The one I'm interested in comes from a UNP Body texture called "UNP Creamy" (which can be found here: http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/ ). It's a nice texture, sadly there is no conversino for CBBE (as far as I know). Having at least the nipples would be awesome! In theory, it should be possible to download the texture, open up the *.dds file in Photoshop for example and carefully extract the nipple parts, then insert them into a file which is readable by TitKit, right? That much for theory at least, I probably wouldn't be able to do that with satisfying results...

Thank you,

Alan

I will look at it. I'm rather pissed off these days, so i need a distraction. I should take the time to do the refactor that I've been threatening to do for so long.

I will look at it. I'm rather pissed off these days, so i need a distraction. I should take the time to do the refactor that I've been threatening to do for so long.

Thanks, good to hear that you still support this mod :)

So far, it deals with nipples only. I'm not certain about the technical side, but if we were to apply an overlay texture with an alpha channel, it would also be possible to add subtle veins to the breast texture in-game, right? I think that sounds pretty cool as well and might not be a horrible amount of work to do, given what you already have.

Thanks, good to hear that you still support this mod :)

So far, it deals with nipples only. I'm not certain about the technical side, but if we were to apply an overlay texture with an alpha channel, it would also be possible to add subtle veins to the breast texture in-game, right? I think that sounds pretty cool as well and might not be a horrible amount of work to do, given what you already have.

a veins overlay will be part of the new version

Alright, here it is. TitKit for Sevenbase.

I'm waiting to hear back from Nightskia about how it works on UNP, but I wanna get this out there regardless. (Sorry.)

You're welcome. (Also thank you.)

sevenbase version pleeeeease?!! :D  :D

Oh yes ....we need it ...craving   yes    please

There ya go! :)

Edit: Woops! It doesn't seem to want to quote ThisTown's link, but you can find it in his post or download it below.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=121698

A couple screenshots -

2wcgn4y.jpg

2ppdl7b.jpg

v5aedy.jpg

ael01z.jpg

I'm considering trying this myself.  Just thought I'd post something here for everyone who's less than happy with the lack of UNP support:

Using Unified UNP, you get what looks 100% like a UNP body, despite actually being a BodySlide body.  Existing UNP armors fit, BodySlide armors fit, and I'm betting this fits, too.  Best of both worlds.

I'm not using it right now because I can't get HDT to work just right with it (though I think that's just installing things in the wrong order on my part) but this solution works well for most things.

So...no more conflicts this way.  Just a suggestion folks ;)

For those of you experiencing issues getting these overlays to work, I too had issues but solved them by doing the following...Please read completely BEFORE starting. I made some assumptions and that is what screwed me over--the intent of this post is to prevent YOU from making the same assumptions.

1) Make sure you have SKSE beta version (1.07.02) installed! NO OTHER VERSION works with the Racemenu overlays properly. If you are not willing to use the beta version, stop right now. Seriously. The overlays will NOT WORK without this version of SKSE!!!

2) Install the latest version of Racemenu (3.0.0)

3) Install the LOOSE Base Racemenu Script package listed under optional files on the Racemenu files page (you do not need to worry about UNinstalling previous scripts as the file information states--v.3.0.0 appears to do this already---If you REALLY want to be sure they are not there, look in /skyrim/Data/scripts and look for any script that starts with Racemenu--delete them if you find any, BEFORE installing the loose files). This loose script-package will install one script that appears to be required for many overlay mods--I couldn't get TitKit to work until I did this step!

4) Install the Racemenu Overlay Plugin, also listed in the Racemenu Optional Files section

5) Install any other overlay files you wish to use (Tattoos, compilations etc.)

6) Install TitKit

7) Run LOOT/BOSS

8 ) Once you are In-Game (either when creating your character, or using "showracemenu" in the console), select the Overlays tab, then select the body tab--You should see several listings labeled "default", THIS IS NORMAL. Highlight the top one and hit the "T" button on your keyboard--this will open another window listing all the installed overlays for the body. Select the overlay you want applied.

Back on the overlay tab, you should now see that default has been replaced with the new overlay--repeat this for as many overlays as you wish. This is the same precedure used for the other body parts such as hands and feet. Once you have selected the desired overlays, you can then alter the colors of the overlays by clicking the listed overlay, which will bring up the color palette--the key bindings are listed right below the palette.

9) To increase how many overlays can be applied at the same time, open the following file in a text editor (notepad, rich-text, etc.).

...skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini

You will see various parameters listed, but the ones you are looking for are...

iNumOverlays=6

This line is listed for each body part--simply change the number to the desired amount of overlays, and save the file. You should now see "default" listed in the overlay tabs of Racemenu as many times as you just entered in the override file. I would be hesitant to add too many--each one will increase the load on processors when drawing all the overlays. I recommend sticking to the default override file if you have a less than fast computer.

The only reason I mention adding more overlays is that I discovered that multiple Tit Kit overlays can be used at the SAME time, allowing for FAR more variation in appearance. Small and large nipples can be stacked to give a graduated appearance, etc.

Enjoy!

ADDED INFO:

For those experiencing "glowing" nipples, be warned that there are TWO color palettes for each overlay! One is for color, the other is for glow--when you are on the color palette menu, you will see that below it is a button labled "T". Use this to toggle between "color" and "glow". Dragging the bottom slider all the way to the left, when on the "glow" palette, will disable glow entirely leaving just the colors you select.

Still can't see the overlays tab or the textures after doing all these steps. The only thing I can see that's happening differently is when I activate the loose base scripts and overlay in NMM it says a new version is available but they're the newest versions.

I'm considering trying this myself.  Just thought I'd post something here for everyone who's less than happy with the lack of UNP support:

Using Unified UNP, you get what looks 100% like a UNP body, despite actually being a BodySlide body.  Existing UNP armors fit, BodySlide armors fit, and I'm betting this fits, too.  Best of both worlds.

I'm not using it right now because I can't get HDT to work just right with it (though I think that's just installing things in the wrong order on my part) but this solution works well for most things.

So...no more conflicts this way.  Just a suggestion folks ;)

No, Unified UNP uses UNP textures, not CBBE textures.

Please do help me, no one is responding to me on the nexus mods page.

I cannot get the overlays tab to even appear, instead it shows Presets. No overlay tab???

I have racemenu, overlay plugin, and Racemenu precache killer.

Also I checked every tab under the normal racemenu, like the body scales, head, body, whatever. Some people say it's under the body paint section, but i have nothing under any of the paint sections, even after installing this one mod called KJ tattoos, nothing is there.

Please do help me to have the "Overlay" tab appear, it seems like no one else is having my problem.