That's a screenshot -- rendered a little less NSFW of what I get when I open the overlays in RaceMenu after installing the TitKit, and then click the "body" on the left. Hovering over those defaults produces no effect whatsoever at the bottom of the screen.

I'm probably doing something retarded. I apologise. But I can't figure this one out.

That's a screenshot -- rendered a little less NSFW of what I get when I open the overlays in RaceMenu after installing the TitKit, and then click the "body" on the left. Hovering over those defaults produces no effect whatsoever at the bottom of the screen.

I'm probably doing something retarded. I apologise. But I can't figure this one out.

Press T :).

And don't feel bad, I spent about 30 minutes fiddling around before I realised, as well...

To anyone paying attention, I'm thinking that I need to recolor everything.

Everything except the rings and the tapes have a 'natural' color to them... but this is deceiving and limiting. While, say, speckled blam has an acceptable color from the get go, it severely limits the range of colors you can use. You simply cant get it (that one especially) to a very light color. And if you start using glow, that has it's own problems.

the tapes are about a 12% white (darkish grey). They can go from black to about 75% brightness of any color. if you want it lighter you'll have to start using glow. I fucked with those for quite a while, and 25% white was good enuf to get a dark grey but could go to full white and were 'perfect' at accepting colors.

So I'm thinking that I need to recolor everything to about a 18-20% white. That way you can pick a decent flesh color, and make it really light, or really dark.

Thoughts anyone?

Yep, I also tried to colour it slightly lighter than what you can see in this (NSFW...) video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kGtXFM0wpG7zsR8FTBA but it was quite problematic as it fades very quickly and "loses shape".

mind sharing your hdt.xml? I'd like to compare it. I've been trying to get a ridicubounce like that on more normal sized assets, but can't seem to get it right. 

You've kinda confirmed to me what I need to get done.

I don't know if anyone has already done so or said they would be doing so but I'm wondering if you'd be fine with me adapting the textures to work with UNP based bodies (more specifically Sevenbase, but I'm sure if I adapt it to that, it'll work with all UNP bodies).

I went ahead and tried to do so just for personal use at first but I'm having troubles getting it to work. Either I'm saving the dds files wrong or there's more to it than just moving the images and saving over the old files.

So I figured I would both ask for help on getting it to work as well as permission to publicly do so (and apparently struggling to use a single question mark while I'm at it).

So, Monsto, whattaya say?

I don't know if anyone has already done so or said they would be doing so but I'm wondering if you'd be fine with me adapting the textures to work with UNP based bodies (more specifically Sevenbase, but I'm sure if I adapt it to that, it'll work with all UNP bodies).

I went ahead and tried to do so just for personal use at first but I'm having troubles getting it to work. Either I'm saving the dds files wrong or there's more to it than just moving the images and saving over the old files.

So I figured I would both ask for help on getting it to work as well as permission to publicly do so (and apparently struggling to use a single question mark while I'm at it).

Do you want the psd?

Do you want the psd?

That might help. What settings do you use when saving the dds files?

The issue I'm having is once I try to load the new files in racemenu all I get is either the blank one or a completely white texture that covers my character's entire torso and arms.

I can take a screenshot if that helps.

Do you want the psd?

The issue I'm having is once I try to load the new files in racemenu all I get is either the blank one or a completely white texture that covers my character's entire torso and arms.

no need. white (not like a lavender or light purple?) means the transparency wasn't right. Use dxt5 with alpha. I forget exactly what it's called . . . 

the psd is too big to put here or whatever. I'll upload it to the nexus page tomorrow.

Yep, I also tried to colour it slightly lighter than what you can see in this (NSFW...) video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kGtXFM0wpG7zsR8FTBA but it was quite problematic as it fades very quickly and "loses shape".

mind sharing your hdt.xml? I'd like to compare it. I've been trying to get a ridicubounce like that on more normal sized assets, but can't seem to get it right. 

please share that xml file is just what I look for my character is great, by the way the mod works perfect thank you very much

Ridicubounce... :) xml+dll are already shared here ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32484-most-jiggly-boobbutt-hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp-file/?p=897858

I'm using Havoc item and XML for beginners mod but with own customized xml file (+compatible dll) ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/

I am kind of curious and annoyed why one of my character file is working with it, while another one isn't actually.

Like to get some help here.

both game saves are on same mods, newly started save game works fine with Titkit while the other save file is stuck on empty attempt...

like, no matter what kind of texture I'm choosing I see no change.

Something to be noticed is that the mod seems not even being initiated fully on old save.

I am using latest version of racemenu, SKSE. used NMM and loaded this mod in latest load order, also using correct body types since I use exactly same body for each saves.

by using savetool I tried to see if there's old script running and messing around but there seemed to be nothing.

however, I recongnized that newly started game had a problem with showing visual effect of beeing female, means this save file never shows beeing female's(like, bleeding vagina or pregnancy water break) while old save had opposite problem-beeing female OK, Titkit NOT OK.

could there be a chance of conflict on this?

Do you want the psd?

no need. white (not like a lavender or light purple?) means the transparency wasn't right. Use dxt5 with alpha. I forget exactly what it's called . . . 

the psd is too big to put here or whatever. I'll upload it to the nexus page tomorrow.

It looks white with my enb, at least.

Anyway, I figured out what to save it as ("BC3 / DXT5", even though I thought I tried it before and it didn't work). So I'll work on converting it to UNP based bodies today, so, since you haven't last time I checked, if you don't want to put the PSDs up on Nexus because thieves or whatever, you wont have to. Though I'm sure you have or will get requests for other body mods (not UNP or CBBE based).

I've been using GIMP anyway since I can't seem to get DDS files to work in Photoshop regardless of what plugins I install.

EDIT: GIMP crashed on me in the middle of me saving files (after having ton a good amount of editing, since GIMP takes more work than photoshop) so I just resaved them as pngs, opened them up in Photoshop, quickly re-edited them, and saved them with "DXT 5 ARBG 8bpp | interpolated alpha" with no minimaps and that seems to work.

I'll hopefully have my conversion finished by the end of the night.

please share that xml file is just what I look for my character is great, by the way the mod works perfect thank you very much

Ridicubounce... :) xml+dll are already shared here ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32484-most-jiggly-boobbutt-hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp-file/?p=897858

I'm using Havoc item and XML for beginners mod but with own customized xml file (+compatible dll) ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/

thanks! 

What you need: Work Studios + console > animcam. 

Ohbtw . . . hwat did you use to cap vid?

thanks! 

What you need: Work Studios + console > animcam. 

Ohbtw . . . hwat did you use to cap vid?

Previously I used a potato (ie mobile phone's camera), but now I used proper tool: NVidia Shadowplay. But according to my knowledge dailymotion charges for HD quality videos, so no thank you, may it remain as potato quality for all I care :I

Alright, here it is. TitKit for Sevenbase.

I'm waiting to hear back from Nightskia about how it works on UNP, but I wanna get this out there regardless. (Sorry.)

You're welcome. (Also thank you.)

Thank you Burkes and ThisTown :) This is all excellent.

I'm waiting to hear back from Nightskia about how it works on UNP, but I wanna get this out there regardless. (Sorry.)

I keep forgetting to up the psd . . . i DO MEAN to up it for you. I will after I get off the phone. couple hrs from now at most. 

I zipped it up then forgot to put it on nexus.

Alright i wrote a readme and put it all together into a zip and it's uploading to nexus right now. 

Will upload it here when that's done.

alright everyone . . . here's a beta for recolored assets. Basically I desaturated it (no color, bw source).

The result is:

• upside: the ability to make LIGHTER tones and can get just as dark, but truer colors. 
  • downside: starting color is grey, not skin toned... meaning it'll prob take longer to find the right color. 

Using mod organizer, you drop this in lower in the order than original TK and play the game. I dunno how nmm works, don't ask me.

Please lemme know what you think. Personally, I think I like it better.

TitKit desaturate beta.zip