Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Dang she looks like a Bad Ass Succubus.  Nice job.

Hope you don't mind but uh I posted her to the front page pics :)

no problem. she is actually a dark drow dragon girl. though the HDT dragon tail is irritating, i think she is one of the best looking chars ive ever made. normally i play as a cat girl using Eiries Ohmes-Raht Race as a base. 

here are 2 better ones if you want to use them

post-44559-0-21414900-1441243682_thumb.jpg

post-44559-0-30818000-1441243693_thumb.jpg

Uh there are actually CBBE versions under the pictures on the front page you just overwrite the main file with the meshes.

Also 2 out of 3 fully functioning sliders and a slider I can convert later when I have time has been found and may even have a conversion done before I get to it.

Please bear in mind I have to now study up too for real life stuff.

So, I know you prefer UUNP or some UNP based body type. However I use CBBE HDT. So does the 2.0 version of this mod come with CBBE sliders for BodySlide or not (In the file called "Aradia Devious Devices (UNP)Integrated V2.7z")? I know the old version supports CBBE, however the 2.0 version is labeled as UNP. Reading this support topic has also not been helpful because you just keep saying there's a CBBE version on the front page under the pictures. What pictures on the front page? You mean the Screenshots? There's nothing under the screenshots. You don't have any other pictures on the page except the screenshots. Where are you talking about?

You know where the download link on the First Post is?

You know how there are pictures attached to the First Post?

You see the Download Link Yes?

You see The attached files?

This Picture is Actually in the INSTALLATION SECTION WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IF YOU READ IT!!!

post-79263-0-67341000-1441089340.png

Sorry it cant get easier.

Upload limit of 100 MB.

FOMOD is out of the Question.

Clearly if this is hard putting it in an external site download would also create problems.

At the current time 55 people out of ~1000 use CBBE.

I know that because of a nice counter next to those download files. 

For some reason people cant be bothered to read,

Yes there are CBBE versions of the outfits.

Yes at some point there will be CBBE re-visions.

Yes I'm working on some nicer ones but I'm not working my butt off on them sorry, the revised ones will be available sometime in the future when I make time.  I have a life outside of providing FREE content, likely because IDK I have to feed myself and figure out how to keep a roof over my head.

Nasty comments from poster's doesn't keep me fed or keep the roof above my head and it also doesn't help me in real life with social situations with real people either (ya dude I get looked down on in my community for not going to work at some school or some IT computer fix it job). I learned skills sure and I'm much more capable than before and I know for darn sure that the average person holding a Batcholers or even a Masters degree doesn't have it in their capacity to understand how cool it is that I know how to do these things.  Its very sad, see I don't even need credentials or papers from a University cause I been there and done that in real life now.

Anyway, here is a FREE mod please enjoy it or move on and stop harassing me.

Hiya. I'm not sure who pissed you off before you responded to me, but no matter I guess. Here's a screenshot of what I see while trying to look for the files under the pictures.

l4EILxM.png

There's a big green button at the top of the page:

QuP2DUo.png

that leads to this list of files:

6wDrILA.png

which are all labeled UNP, none are CBBE; Thus leading to my confusion when I see you saying the CBBE versions are linked on the front page. (When actually they're part of the support topic, not the mod page)

I'm not attacking your choice of Skyrim body or demanding a version to suit CBBE; the downloads of each body type are pointless, I don't care which has more downloads. I just wanted clarification because I only saw conflicting information.

So in closing; I'm not "harassing" you, nor am I demanding anything of you. So you can put down your dagger and stop spitting venom at me. I just wanted clarification, not to be berated.

Uh there are actually CBBE versions under the pictures on the front page you just overwrite the main file with the meshes.

Also 2 out of 3 fully functioning sliders and a slider I can convert later when I have time has been found and may even have a conversion done before I get to it.

So, I know you prefer UUNP or some UNP based body type. However I use CBBE HDT. So does the 2.0 version of this mod come with CBBE sliders for BodySlide or not (In the file called "Aradia Devious Devices (UNP)Integrated V2.7z")? I know the old version supports CBBE, however the 2.0 version is labeled as UNP. Reading this support topic has also not been helpful because you just keep saying there's a CBBE version on the front page under the pictures. What pictures on the front page? You mean the Screenshots? There's nothing under the screenshots. You don't have any other pictures on the page except the screenshots. Where are you talking about?

This Picture is Actually in the INSTALLATION SECTION WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IF YOU READ IT!!!

Upload limit of 100 MB.

Clearly if this is hard putting it in an external site download would also create problems.

Yes I'm working on some nicer ones but I'm not working my butt off on them sorry, the revised ones will be available sometime in the future when I make time.  I have a life outside of providing FREE content, likely because IDK I have to feed myself and figure out how to keep a roof over my head.

Nasty comments from poster's doesn't keep me fed or keep the roof above my head and it also doesn't help me in real life with social situations with real people either (ya dude I get looked down on in my community for not going to work at some school or some IT computer fix it job). I learned skills sure and I'm much more capable than before and I know for darn sure that the average person holding a Batcholers or even a Masters degree doesn't have it in their capacity to understand how cool it is that I know how to do these things.  Its very sad, see I don't even need credentials or papers from a University cause I been there and done that in real life now.

Hiya. I'm not sure who pissed you off before you responded to me, but no matter I guess. Here's a screenshot of what I see while trying to look for the files under the pictures.

l4EILxM.png

QuP2DUo.png

6wDrILA.png

which are all labeled UNP, none are CBBE; Thus leading to my confusion when I see you saying the CBBE versions are linked on the front page. (When actually they're part of the support topic, not the mod page)

I'm not attacking your choice of Skyrim body or demanding a version to suit CBBE; the downloads of each body type are pointless, I don't care which has more downloads. I just wanted clarification because I only saw conflicting information.

So in closing; I'm not "harassing" you, nor am I demanding anything of you. So you can put down your dagger and stop spitting venom at me. I just wanted clarification, not to be berated.

First page of the thread, not on the downloads page.

Upload limit of 100 MB.

l4EILxM.png

QuP2DUo.png

6wDrILA.png

I'm sorry,

it's my own darn fault, been pushing myself very hard for too long.  Created a buttload of content over to UUNP been getting not enough sleep and running on Adrenaline for weeks, actually 4 weeks of just roll outta bed hit the creation tools hard.  Plus startin classes man these young kids are really smart and a few of them have even challenged me about who's going to get the better grades ><

Well I had to radically change my sleep scheledule which is why I'm able to reply to you at this hour.  Hope I can get adjusted and not be a cranky ol fart cause uh I'm not that old haha, but see it coming ouch.  Just be aware that I will be working on some tweaks for CBBE soonish but someone might beat me too it fingers crossed.  Ya might not happen that way.

I'm pretty sure there's mesh bug in your mod...

Here's newest test I have done.
1. Close most my MOD only leave minimum needs to run with your MOD and some beauty MODs.
2. Start a new game with Alternate Start - Live Another Life.
3. Tweak body in the Showracemenu.
3. Get devices them wear it.
4. Get in to Showracemenu tweak again (UUNP morphs)
5. CTD............ :)

Here's the reinstall only main unp file. when between minimum and maxmum wieght.

ibhw462lyGQHe4.jpg

Works on this end

Darn the pic is fighting me

I think you have mismatched 0 and 1 nif files over on your end.

Example if you have a

Devious_Chastity_Belt_0.nif That was built just a tad different than your

Devious_Chastity_Belt_1.nif

Then the result would look just like your picture.

I'm at a loss at the moment to explain how that could have happened on your end but if I think of something I will let you know.

post-79263-0-57584800-1441293331_thumb.png

Hmm, I'm not about too install mods I don't use though...

Plus I wouldn't understand the game mechanics that would give reasonable stats for those mods that a player would expect so that they would feel it was balanced.

IF

you could provide some stats that you felt were good I could make some changes to the Armor Value of Rogue Armor quite easily.  As far as I know Requiem uses armor stats that are very large compared to vanilla game stats.

Can you add a heavy armor version of the rogue snake armor for Requiem, SkyRe, and PerMa Users?

Which the materiel and type of armor they wear make a heavy different base on the peak they choose in and outside the armor trees.

Works on this end

Example if you have a

I'm at a loss at the moment to explain how that could have happened on your end but if I think of something I will let you know.

if I set weight to either minimum or maximum, Chastity  bar form and size is correct.

And if I remember right, 2.0 didn't have this problem from chastity bar but rogue armor has. Then 2.01 both have this problem.

Armored Chastity Bra doesn't has this problem, but won't scale with weight change.

Works on this end

Example if you have a

if I set weight to either minimum or maximum, Chastity  bar form and size is correct.

And if I remember right, 2.0 didn't have this problem from chastity bar but rogue armor has. Then 2.01 both have this problem.

Armored Chastity Bra doesn't has this problem, but won't scale with weight change.

If the issue is that your character isn't scaling with the AradiaBra, then what you have to do is export a UUNP body "zero-ed slider" HDT body with Racemenu Morphs Checked off.

This will place Femalebody_0 and FemaleBody_1 in your meshes\actors\characterassets Folder.

You then have to look for the location of your Unique Player Race meshes Folder and replace the Female body meshes.

Example  I use Lunari Race.

meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\characterassets\  My PlayerActor female body meshes are located here.

If your using UUNP slider you gotta have UUNP HDT body files made for your player character unique race.

Otherwise the bra will not fit.

Example

-Bra uses slot 56

->Therefore the Player Character must have a UUNP body

->Must also have TRI Racemenu Morph file extension

Example of why the Aradia Rogue Outfit will work without a problem. 

->slot 32

->Rogue Chaps have the body implanted in the Chaps

Example of why Parasite Harness works also

-slot 32

->Parasite has the body implanted in the mesh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, are you just using UNP and not the UUNP?

If your not using a slider, then yup I might have to crack it open and really have a look at whats going on here...Maybe miscommunication?

post-79263-0-02189500-1441301715_thumb.png

post-79263-0-61357000-1441301904_thumb.png

I'm not talking about fit or not fit problem.

And yes explode pic is just use main file.

Let me try to explain more clear.

Im my game, either I set to minimum weight or maximum, Chastity bar and rogue armor form and size are correct, no matter its fit or not.
but between this, form are complete blow up, and I do completed remove and reinstall the mod before I test it.
If my memory is right, when I install 2.0, chastity bar didn't have this problem. it's won't explode between minimum and maximum weight but 2.01 happened. but I might remember wrong.
Rogue Armor are explode at two version. Living Harness explode too.

Armor Chastity Bar at 2.01 didn't change size a bit bettwen minimum and maximum.

sorry I don't have 2.0 in my PC, otherwise I'll try to reinstall it and make pic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This quote section is after using both UUNP files.

1. Close most my MOD only leave minimum needs to run with your MOD and some beauty MODs.
2. Start a new game with Alternate Start - Live Another Life.
3. Tweak body in the Showracemenu.
3. Get devices them wear it.
4. Get in to Showracemenu tweak again (UUNP morphs)
5. CTD............

Sorry my english not very well, I do really try....... :)
Hope this will make you understand.

Hmm, I'm not about too install mods I don't use though...

Plus I wouldn't understand the game mechanics that would give reasonable stats for those mods that a player would expect so that they would feel it was balanced.

IF

you could provide some stats that you felt were good I could make some changes to the Armor Value of Rogue Armor quite easily.  As far as I know Requiem uses armor stats that are very large compared to vanilla game stats.

Can you add a heavy armor version of the rogue snake armor for Requiem, SkyRe, and PerMa Users?

Which the materiel and type of armor they wear make a heavy different base on the peak they choose in and outside the armor trees.

You wouldn't need to install Requiem or PerMa.

All you would need to do is have a light and heavy version for the Rogue Armor with the heavy version base off of steel armor with all normal material, armor type, fist of steel for gantlets keywords and stats of steel armor.

Requiem and PerMa have java program built into them you run that make all the stats value changes base off the armor type keywords, material keywords and base valves to what they should be in the mod. The valve changes is taken care of in the final step of installing and setting up Requiem or PerMa as long as the keywords are set right.

The only reason you would need to install Requiem [Which I am already made and am testing a patch for] is to make a patch that add the REQ_KW_GM_ArmorChangeInCombatAllowed keyword form requiem to all items in the armor list so you don't get the infinite item change freeze everytime loop bug for mods like Deviously Cursed Loot that add devious item to the character in combat. If there any valve different form the both Rogue Armor  the leather for light and steel for heavy armor or if they need high base valve for peak or combat reasons I'll take care of that part in a Requiem patch so you don't have to worry about installing Requiem.

The reason I ask for you to have both a light and heavy armor version to the rogue armor is because of how they those armor are impact in the overhauls and it let player that use those overhaul still enjoy having heavy armor as an option.

In PerMa many of the peak you take with limit you in way anyway as they help you. Many of those peaks that you will need the immuties heavy armor give you to use. Add a heavy version of the Rogue Armor will mean play can enjoy you mod without lost 30% of the option in the peak tree.

In Requiem you are heavy penalize for wear armor you don't have the peak in to the point you better wearing clothes the wearing light armor if you don't have the light armor peaks. You also have to be more thoughtful on where you put you peaks too as have peaks in a tree you no using or only use on very rare cases will hurt you just as much for how slow you level in Requiem and how important your peak choose are. The heavy Rogue Armor would let heavy armor use enjoy this mod too without give up on being a tank if they want a devious armor on them.  

Gameplayer, you are the genius. Having read your recommendation I added the files and slider and the results are magnificent. The boots work. I went in because everything fits sooooooooo well and changed the bra in the from being hidden and now am happily visibly bound. Once again, thanks so much for your effort, I am so happy to be wearing the Aradia armor with boots again.

EDIT

I quoted wrong person.  ><

I looked at the regular unp files this evening.

They need to be fixed.  It would be possible to crash if your using say a weight between 0 and 100 with the files packed in the normal UNP folder.

UUNP has been fine mostly its just someone not exporting a UUNP HDT body.

I also put up a fix recently for Rogue Boots if your returning to look for a fix there was an update last night.

Hey guys,

any of you using this mod with Perkus Maximus? I'm getting some really weird results when i reforge the armor. I'm getting two armors, one normal and one reforged/warforged (if i decide to warforge the reforged armor). They are both shown as equipped in my inventory. I wonder should i put thismod into the list of mods that perma patched should not try and process?

Hey guys,

any of you using this mod with Perkus Maximus? I'm getting some really weird results when i reforge the armor. I'm getting two armors, one normal and one reforged/warforged (if i decide to warforge the reforged armor). They are both shown as equipped in my inventory. I wonder should i put thismod into the list of mods that perma patched should not try and process?

I can only imagine an issue happening with that.

Normal Outfit in game.

Has an Armor Form entry and an AAaddon form entry.

Armor Entry handles quite a lot as is such as stats, scripts, keywords, enchantments.

AAaddon tells the game the slots used and which mesh to render for the armor.

Devious Devices gets a wee bit more complicated.

With Devices you have a 3rd entry into this.

Called the ScriptInstanceObject, this object handles pointing to the AAaddon, contains its own Keywords, and may contain additional scripts and enchantments. 

The old style entry becomes the InventoryObject, this armor/outfit part handles a great deal like the script that controls the whole hook up to the framework of DDI.  The script attached to this object tells it what it does and how it behaves, but most importantly it forces a separation of the single object entry.

In other words it should be fairly problematic for a scripted program to distinguish the items from this package due to the fact that each object has more entries than the expected number.

I believe the item called rogue armor is being treated like a harness which uses the collar slot even though the mesh only graphically covers the leg area.

When ever i try to equip a collar and the armor i get a message saying only one collar can be used.

Hey thanks, I'll see about fixing that up soon.

In meantime I hope everyone out there is going to have a good Weekend.

Is there some particular condition needed for the Living Harness to affect you in sunlight? I don't seem to get anything from it but the +10 armor rating effect. I did have the Vampiric Thirst mod at first but tried again without it--it's possible I messed up my save along the line.

Sunlight Conditions have been removed for the time being, it may come back in a future update.

Meanwhile I've been working on another massive set of UUNP sliders.

Are they going to show up in The Devious Corner? :-)

I've gotten the permissions to create UUNP sliders for Chronotrigger77 Re-modeled Armor they will go up on Nexus under Gamefever Author.

Essentially there will no longer be the excuse of But No Vanilla UUNP slider....

:D

I've completed the entire Vanilla Armor Line and have begun the clothing.

Still need to work on the DLC's...But there isn't quite as much to those as the Vanilla Pack.

Are they going to show up in The Devious Corner? :-)

I've gotten the permissions to create UUNP sliders for Chronotrigger77 Re-modeled Armor they will go up on Nexus under Gamefever Author.

Essentially there will no longer be the excuse of But No Vanilla UUNP slider....

:D

I've completed the entire Vanilla Armor Line and have begun the clothing.

Still need to work on the DLC's...But there isn't quite as much to those as the Vanilla Pack.

Woah, you're on a roll! oO