Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Meanwhile I've been working on another massive set of UUNP sliders.

Are they going to show up in The Devious Corner? :-)

I've gotten the permissions to create UUNP sliders for Chronotrigger77 Re-modeled Armor they will go up on Nexus under Gamefever Author.

Essentially there will no longer be the excuse of But No Vanilla UUNP slider....

:D

I've completed the entire Vanilla Armor Line and have begun the clothing.

Still need to work on the DLC's...But there isn't quite as much to those as the Vanilla Pack.

Oh my, you truly are amazing aren't you? That is like the only thing I've been hoping to find so I'd have almost everything "slideable".  B) 

Meanwhile I've been working on another massive set of UUNP sliders.

Are they going to show up in The Devious Corner? :-)

I've gotten the permissions to create UUNP sliders for Chronotrigger77 Re-modeled Armor they will go up on Nexus under Gamefever Author.

Essentially there will no longer be the excuse of But No Vanilla UUNP slider....

:D

I've completed the entire Vanilla Armor Line and have begun the clothing.

Still need to work on the DLC's...But there isn't quite as much to those as the Vanilla Pack.

That, my friend, literally was the only mod that kept me for CBBE. Well, soon the also will be a big DCL update, then I can start using UUNP eventually :D

Well, interesting mod. But I meet some problem with thr sanke rogue set. The armour(pants) dont provide the labeled amount protect, 0 to be sepecific. And neither do the bra. I am totally naked!!! The only shelter I have are just the gloves!!! Can you give me a hand?

As I seem to recall, the armor value listed is incorrect due to the nature of the way the items were made to work with Devious Devices Integration.

I may have to apply the Armor Value as a Static Enchantment to correct the issue,

It'll be a while before I can address that.

I tried to keep the Zap's, couldn't find a way to do so easily while converting the armor's and outfits.  It is possible to import them but I have spent quite a bit more time on this than I wanted.

Didn't run into anything difficult with these yet, just started converting the weight painting...The boredom and daydreaming caused more issues than anything else so far.

Remodeled Armor

Stages Left

-Weight Painting

-Testing

-Packing

-Download Page

Foreseen Outcomes,

-Most of the Bodies will be dead on

-Mac Panty will have thigh paints, so odd stretching is expected

-Most Morphs look great

Overall at this point its going to be a really good 1st go at UUNP sliders for this.

Chrono's remodeled armor was one of my favorite things about CBBE. I switched to UUNP anyways and I miss that armor mod.

Will you be keeping all of the zaps that Chrono has in the CBBE version?

The lack of Remodeled Armor made me switch from UNPB to CBBE back then. I will absolutely give UUNP a shot once this is a available.

CT77's work was built upon other remodeled with some modifications. How attached are you to his compilation versus the others?

I'm at a point in hours invested that I need to finish this or deal with the fact that I have used up tooo much time for nothing.

Project Status

All outfits are UUNP converted

Most Sliders function very Well

2/3 weight paint is done, not just a simple OS bone weight copy either

Yet to do

-Packaging

-Download Page

-Testing and Photos

Essentially if I don't finish this I just burned about 3 binge shifts of work here.  I'm talking serious binge creation, sometimes I just don't sleep either.

Oh that does look cool, uh the thing is I sorta already got perm's from another author to work on something pretty cool for UUNP....

><

Plus this morning I started testing my weight paints and realized they're kinda crap right now....I gotta replace my Ricter's 7B Remodeled ESP with CT77's ESP....

So I'm slowly working on the weight paints this time, I'll prob jump into game every so many set's and see if the weighting is working. 

Then there's IRL gotta take some Exams Online for School...

I will have to just push past what I committed to and see about it then Chajapa.

Alright so it turns out that I was quite sleepy from binge modding and uh I just misplaced my weight paint work for the outfits.  I found my edited work and now have like something cool to work with.

Here's a picture of UUNP Remodeled Fur Armor Series all looking very nice.

At this point for say a first release...

I'm going to work on the Makk Panty....on every freaking outfit just so it looks really nice.

A lot of sliders really look very nice now that I have dug up my Weight Paint work and so I might not have to do a whole lot with this other than spot check some bikini's and erase thigh weights so there is no ugly panty stretching.  It'll still be many hours before I can start packing this thing.

post-79263-0-54440300-1441815400_thumb.png

Could I put in a request? Could the metal armors be rigid? It always looks really strange when iron armor is jiggling around. Seeing the breasts jiggle a bit underneath it is nice, but metal just isn't jiggly.

: D

Haha, well your right of course and it is possible but not really something that I think is possible YET for something like say Bodyslide.

Also as you might have guessed I'm trying to make the whole gambit of UUNP stuff I've worked on all come together....See uh I had been using Ricterhk 7B Remodeled but I had modified it for myself cause uh I didn't like his weight paints honestly.

Now for these I have taken some time here to spot check every panty so there are no crotch distortions and no clipping at least in all outfits that you can see the panty directly from the front or from 3rd person sneak behind.

Cause u know I'm a gameplayer too and I get tired of seeing certain things that grr shouldn't be in stuff >< haha its funny too though!

I think for a fully authentic physics boobs it'd take a brand new Devious Device Padded Bra Mesh, something that didn't show any boob at all...For the vanilla armor maybe that might be pulled off by clipping the boob that is hidden from view and then cutting some weight paint off the breast that was attached to the armor??? I think that could work uh its just that....

There are soo many vanilla outfits its insane!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It gets crazier though I'm just a binge fiend between classes like I've secured Perms to work on 3 more Projects!  Believe me your going to have "such options" with UUNP between what Ousinous and I are doing for it!

Now if you could make a bra that covered only about half of the boob, and the bra was stationary, but the exposed boob jiggled....

Think Kate Upton in those commercials..... oh.... yummy....

It's pretty easy to do. You have to remove the breast bones weighting completely from the armor. Then you remove the breast bones weighting from the concealed parts of the breast, and decrease it on the exposed parts. The result looks great, jiggly breasts held in place by tight metal armor. :-)

Deep breaths, whoosh phhooooshhh....

Uploading the file right now fingers crossed this thing is a beast of a big file.

Bro, your work is amazing. Just don't overwork yourself!

Also, you said this is going on the nexus? I loved your work on the Merta, Sotteta, Tembtra, Gwelda, and Cassandra armors, and I'll definitely pick up your Vanilla sliders even if I never plan to use Vanilla armor. (Still gotta see it on enemies, right?) :P

Deep breaths, whoosh phhooooshhh....

Uploading the file right now fingers crossed this thing is a beast of a big file.

Bro, your work is amazing. Just don't overwork yourself!

Also, you said this is going on the nexus? I loved your work on the Merta, Sotteta, Tembtra, Gwelda, and Cassandra armors, and I'll definitely pick up your Vanilla sliders even if I never plan to use Vanilla armor. (Still gotta see it on enemies, right?) :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got put in a living harness through devious loot, found a key, but I'm not being given the option to use it on the harness. I even tried consoling-in a new key, and even that one didn't work. Not sure what the problem is. I'm using the latest version of every devious mod.

I got put in a living harness through devious loot, found a key, but I'm not being given the option to use it on the harness. I even tried consoling-in a new key, and even that one didn't work. Not sure what the problem is. I'm using the latest version of every devious mod.

Thanks for the heads up, >< so many mods to work on.

I will have to scheledule it in, funny thing my classmates and professors are after me about my modding addiction haha.  I will be working on a mod this weekend for a few hours but I'm afraid it wont be this one.