Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

So, I don't want to read over every post, I have a question though.

How do I get the keys for the rogue fit?

I love the look of it, but my character being constantly aroused and actions playing is driving me crazy.

It's either a restraints key or chastity key from devious devices.

So, I don't want to read over every post, I have a question though.

How do I get the keys for the rogue fit?

I love the look of it, but my character being constantly aroused and actions playing is driving me crazy.

It's either a restraints key or chastity key from devious devices.

Ah okay, think I need to up the chance of getting restraints keys then.

I haven't come across any so far.

Thanks for the answer btw. c:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I went ahead and made some changes to the Aradia Devious stuff that I thought I would share here. @Gameplayer if you wish to merge this in to your mod please feel free!

Changes:

• Rogue Gauntlets now lock. They behave like DD Gloves, so you just need a standard restraints key to unlock.
  • Rogue Gauntlets are now marked as “vendor no sale” and “disallow enchanting” to bring them in line with the rest of the Aradia Rogue DD items.
  • All crafting recipes that required a common soul gem now use a filled variety. This, in particular, makes crafting the rogue outfit plugs easier, as empty common soul gems are more difficult to find at the lowest levels than filled ones.
  • Slightly changed the description of the plugs to reference the fact that they are used to power the Rogue outfit.
  • Aradia Living Armor has been renamed to “Tentacle Parasite” for Milk Mod Economy compatibility. Wearing this harness while using MME will now make you a milk maid, and cause the parasite to drink your milk.
  • Changed the Living Armor description to be a bit more sexy.
  • Changed the Aradia Exomorphic Spores name and description slightly.

Stuff that still needs to be done (dunno if I’ll do these, or if someone else wants to step up and give it a try):

• Aradia Blindfold has a dummy enchantment that does nothing. Per the blindfold’s description, this should probably grant “detect life” when worn, perhaps with additional restrictions like a need to wear the ball gag so you can’t use the detect life shout. This requires more work though than just applying an existing enchantment, as none exist for detect life…
  • A “hardcore” key requirement version: Not all of the devices adhere to the “must have keys” or “must not have keys” requirement, I guess maybe for balance reasons? An optional version of this though that is more strict about enforcing the key possession requirement might be useful, especially for people like me who use this with DCL and would prefer them to be more punishing when first applied.
  • Add Aradia (slave) Harness, and Aradia Rubber Suit. I think the slave harness now has BodySlide sliders, which was a show stopper previously. Not sure about the rubber suit.
  • Add a crafting book, or make the DD crafting book a requirement?
  • Rogue Bra and Harness may need some extra work to bring them up to full DD 3.0 compliance. Bra should probably work behind the scenes like a blocking harness with collar, and the harness should probably be a chastity belt.
  • Quests?? I can think of two I’d like to see:
    • Find “Aradia’s lost crafting book”. Along the way to discovering the secret location of the tome, you may find yourself getting stuck in more and more of Aradia’s devious gear left lying around…
    • A “Devious Deviants” style quest with Tonilla from the Thieves Guild, who decides to lock you into an Aradia Rogue Outfit instead of giving you the standard TG armor. Oh, and she’ll take all those pesky keys, thanks, you do need some motivation after all to get out there and burgle houses / pick pockets, maybe you can find some keys that way...

Aradia Devious Expansion v2.1 ESP Only.7z

Hey everyone, I went ahead and made some changes to the Aradia Devious stuff that I thought I would share here. @Gameplayer if you wish to merge this in to your mod please feel free!

Hi cetuximab,

First of all, thank you for your work!

You should do a proper upload for this else people will miss your update. I found this accidentally now - since I don't have to work today, I checked on this forum and saw that there was a new post here. Otherwise I would have missed it completely. A lot of people will be in the same shoe.

As for the Aradia stuff, I never iked the requirement to have a key in my inventory to make them work, but that's only my preference/opinion.

Have a nice day,

M

• 1 month later...

The armor ruined the body and no longer allowed bodyslide to do its thing. I have tried several different methods to fix it, even uninstalling ALL body mods and loading the game up with no change. Also ran the save cleaner. I have had to delete all those saves and start over. Why would it do that?

The armor ruined the body and no longer allowed bodyslide to do its thing. I have tried several different methods to fix it, even uninstalling ALL body mods and loading the game up with no change. Also ran the save cleaner. I have had to delete all those saves and start over. Why would it do that?

No idea, I would need access to your computer to tell you what went wrong, and a lot of time on my hands too.

No idea, I would need access to your computer to tell you what went wrong, and a lot of time on my hands too.

Turns out is was because of the race I had picked... my bad... 

• 1 month later...

There are other topics with questions about this, but none with an answer:

I am working to get Milk Mod Economy to recognize the DDe/DCL version of Aradia's Living Armor (or even the DCL-specific Tentacle Armor).

MME is set up to initialize (make the player a milk maid) when anything with certain keywords becomes equipped, and this works perfectly when the armor attaches.

However, in order to fully utilize MME options, you need to select the armor specifically in the Armor section of MME and label it as one of three options: milking cuirass, living armor, or parasite (EC+).  Unlike any other body armor I have placed in slot 32(i.e. simply equipped), MME does not see Aradia's Living Armor.  It is as if nothing is equipped there.  Also, and this might be a clue, Sexlab does not recognize it equipped or otherwise elsewhere in inventory in the stripping options.

In both the Aradia and DCL esps, the living armor is a two-part armor item: there is a scripting-heavy version (the real version) and a sort of inventory proxy item, and it is the proxy item that appears in the player inventory.  I noticed that not all of them were set to slot 32.  One of them (I think the proxy) had no slot set.  The armor addon was already set to 32.  In addition, neither the script item or proxy had any cuirass or armor keywords.

What I have done so far is set all items I could find associated with Aradia's Living armor to 32.  I have also added the cuirass and lightarmor keywords to both the scripted item and the proxy.  I have done this for both esps, Aradia and DCL, and for all duplicate entries.

However, MME still does not recognize the equipped item.  Neither does Sexlab.

So, my questions begin:

What is preventing the DD system from allowing the equipped body items from being recognized by Sexlab or MME?  Is it the zaz script?

...or...

What is it that is missing from the inventory proxy item that MME needs in order to recognize it as just another ordinary cuirass?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I downloaded and installed this mod, but I don't see an MCM menu dedicated to Aradia's Devious Devices. Although Cursed Loot options show it on "Compatible Mods" section.

Is it supposed to be like this? Aradia doesn't have a specific MCM menu perhaps?

I have Devious Assets, Devious Integration, Devious Expansion and Cursed Loot, loaded in that order and Aradia comes after them.

Hi, I downloaded and installed this mod, but I don't see an MCM menu dedicated to Aradia's Devious Devices. Although Cursed Loot options show it on "Compatible Mods" section.

Is it supposed to be like this? Aradia doesn't have a specific MCM menu perhaps?

I have Devious Assets, Devious Integration, Devious Expansion and Cursed Loot, loaded in that order and Aradia comes after them.

Yes it doesn't have a MCM menu from what I know.

• 1 month later...

Changes:

• Rogue Gauntlets now lock. They behave like DD Gloves, so you just need a standard restraints key to unlock.
  • Rogue Gauntlets are now marked as “vendor no sale” and “disallow enchanting” to bring them in line with the rest of the Aradia Rogue DD items.
  • All crafting recipes that required a common soul gem now use a filled variety. This, in particular, makes crafting the rogue outfit plugs easier, as empty common soul gems are more difficult to find at the lowest levels than filled ones.
  • Slightly changed the description of the plugs to reference the fact that they are used to power the Rogue outfit.
  • Aradia Living Armor has been renamed to “Tentacle Parasite” for Milk Mod Economy compatibility. Wearing this harness while using MME will now make you a milk maid, and cause the parasite to drink your milk.

Stuff that still needs to be done (dunno if I’ll do these, or if someone else wants to step up and give it a try):

• Aradia Blindfold has a dummy enchantment that does nothing. Per the blindfold’s description, this should probably grant “detect life” when worn, perhaps with additional restrictions like a need to wear the ball gag so you can’t use the detect life shout. This requires more work though than just applying an existing enchantment, as none exist for detect life…
  • A “hardcore” key requirement version: Not all of the devices adhere to the “must have keys” or “must not have keys” requirement, I guess maybe for balance reasons? An optional version of this though that is more strict about enforcing the key possession requirement might be useful, especially for people like me who use this with DCL and would prefer them to be more punishing when first applied.
  • Add Aradia (slave) Harness, and Aradia Rubber Suit. I think the slave harness now has BodySlide sliders, which was a show stopper previously. Not sure about the rubber suit.
  • Rogue Bra and Harness may need some extra work to bring them up to full DD 3.0 compliance. Bra should probably work behind the scenes like a blocking harness with collar, and the harness should probably be a chastity belt.
    • Find “Aradia’s lost crafting book”. Along the way to discovering the secret location of the tome, you may find yourself getting stuck in more and more of Aradia’s devious gear left lying around…
    • A “Devious Deviants” style quest with Tonilla from the Thieves Guild, who decides to lock you into an Aradia Rogue Outfit instead of giving you the standard TG armor. Oh, and she’ll take all those pesky keys, thanks, you do need some motivation after all to get out there and burgle houses / pick pockets, maybe you can find some keys that way...

attachicon.gifAradia Devious Expansion v2.1 ESP Only.7z

Just downloaded your esp and it's working pretty well. Though, and Im not sure if this is something your changed or from the original mod, but the belt/pants piece of the rogue set uses restraints key to unlock while the bra uses chastity key. Rather it thinks the belt is a collar.

I just got caught up in building a whole bunch of UUNP slider sets.

For those that don't know,

I built

Remodeled Armor UUNP,

The Book of UUNP,

High Poly Armor UUNP (failed)

Immersive Armor UUNP (failed)

Mini-Dresses UNNP

Deserter X Minidresses basically all of them but under all sorts of names such as Gwelda Armors and such

Built a ton of UUNP sliders other than that....

I also built pretty much all the sliders for Devious Devices up till the introduction of the Heretical Resources.

The Book of UUNP, has been a very large scale project that demanded and still demands a lot of my time.

Essentially I did a lot to make it so that a large amount of outfits would all work together meeting the demands that outfits did not have serious clipping issues when using such mods as the Devious Device series.  This had been a major issue for DDI getting a big audience for its content creators.

Another interesting note is that Author Diablo, has also built an enormous amount of UUNP outfits as well basically while I was building The Book of UUNP.....So these days UUNP users get a great bulk of content and that means a great deal of Outfits can be mixed and matched more so than before mid 2015.  I consider it a huge benefit to gamers.

I find it unlikely that I will return to work on Aradia Devious Devices.

If someone took it over it may well involve rebuilding its ESP for Devious Device Integration 4.0

I'm not entirely sure when DDI 4.0 will reach a stage when it is considered ready for release even though it is feature frozen there may be bug squashing going on that Im unaware of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2017 at 9:35 AM, cetuximab said:

Changes:

Aradia Devious Expansion v2.1 ESP Only.7z

Neat! Will apply changes. Something else you might want to add to the TODO list, the Rogue's Chasity bra has dialog for a yoke (at least for me. ) when putting it on, but not taking it off. IIRC, when you hit "put it on" a second dialog pops allowing me to manipulate locks like a yoke. When i click the button, it just places the item on. Nothing else to report with the bug except i was using all level 1 gear. 

Never mind on this. I think it's solely related to my mod order, as non aradia mods are having slimier reactions.

As for the locking you into gear quest, please, for the love of god, no! I'm sorry but this is the most boring and over used cliché for the Devious Devices line of mods. I get it, these are BDSM items, and their main purpose is to prevent the PC from controlling their ability to orgasming, but we can be a bit more creative! Instead of going "Oh you want to do a quest, i'm just going to automatically lock these device on you without asking, even if they completely interrupt you from playing the game! Lolz (Glaring at you kimy, even if i like your mod)" how about having a quest line which makes the players consciously submit to wearing the device, is fairly easy to remove (Maybe requires some work still?) but rewards you for playing with it. 

Something along the lines of:

>Ask NPC if there is a way to stop men from using her pussy.

>"Why yes, there is this Chasity belt made for such a purpose by a famous heroine. I have the belt, but don't have any way to unlock, once placed."
>Give three dialog options. "How is it still unlocked after all this time?", "I"m willing to risk it. This is important enough."."Welp, good day."

>Response "How is it still unlocked after all this time?": "I picked the lock. It took me a couple of months and that was the belt by its itself, not on someone."

>Response "I"m willing to risk it. This is important enough.": "Alright, step here and i'll lock it on you." *Locks belt on you.*

>Response "Welp, good day.": *End on conversation*

Now this would be a quest. I guess you'd either have to return to her with the device unlocked (This means you could cheat with DCL), or return to her with a key to unlock the device, with the belt being on or off not mattering. Also provide a dungeon for the player to explore to find the key, but given the keys are standard, make the dungeon crawling an optional quest objective and a way for the player to get their hand a key.

You could continue this quest line by making the easter egg hunt go in reverse order. Maybe you inquire about any other items the herione had, and the NPC mentions it has a restraint key(Just be vague and say it's a key.), but it's for a device the NPC doesn't have. The players then can find this device, and go down a deviant path which leads to stuff like arm binders and all the other non-protective, BDSM gear. BOOM! Something that make you follow in the heriones footsteps, and is different from every other mod out there, and treats the players with more respect. 

On 9/20/2017 at 4:55 PM, Majin Buu said:

Just downloaded your esp and it's working pretty well. Though, and Im not sure if this is something your changed or from the original mod, but the belt/pants piece of the rogue set uses restraints key to unlock while the bra uses chastity key. Rather it thinks the belt is a collar.

I was just playing with the original mod. It's definitely the original mod which is the problem. 

On 12/16/2017 at 1:22 PM, Huili said:

Hey. Mod will work on the new version of DD4?

IDK if the special feature of the mod will, but as basic Devious devices, all level 1 rogue items locked, and unlocked, along with the vagina vibrator working. I didn't test if you could add or remove vibrator through the armor or anything else in mod. IIRC the living armor is bugged, with its special power being permanent. This is unrelated to DD4 and a bug with the mod itself. IIRC the armor was removed because of this reason, but i thought i saw it in the list. I might be wrong.