Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

I'm sorry about my words was huge undertaking, I have been modding for 31 days straight to bring lots of cool stuff to da gamer's. (well except those times I ate, slept, uh chores, also used Bathroom...Brushed Teeth....stuff but ya )

This is awesome! Thank you!

Have you considered integrating the jellyfish armor into your mod? I know it's more complex than just retexturing the parasite armor, but the shape and sliders are all identical so most of your work would already be done.

Uh well...Hmm..

How do I put this...

I'm looking into something else like Forcing the player to register Sexlab Sex and Cum effect so that when you wear the Tentacle Armor...and you have a pregnancy mod uhhhh...,mmmmm

Exciting things happen

:sleepy:

"Uh da da how did I come to be in the world."

"Well you see son when a female adventurer opens too many chests she uh finds a Parasite Harness and......I think your not old enough to hear this yet son."

its nice but i still like cbbe (curvy) over unp (too skinny for me), can you release cbbe version of 2.0 please?

You could just use Bodyslide to build yourself a set of CBBE (curvy) meshes.

I think I found a bug..

Aradia Rogue Armor V1 seems like chastity belt and function like chastity belt, but other bra won't display when wear it.

The Rogue Armor is ARMOR, so it occupies the body slot and covers up bras.

If you go into the MCM page for Devious Devices, and look in "Devices Underneath", in section "Body (32)", you'll see that it lists chastity bras as one of the things that armor covers. Just set that entry to "NONE".

its nice but i still like cbbe (curvy) over unp (too skinny for me), can you release cbbe version of 2.0 please?

I think I found a bug..

Aradia Rogue Armor V1 seems like chastity belt and function like chastity belt, but other bra won't display when wear it.

If you go into the MCM page for Devious Devices, and look in "Devices Underneath", in section "Body (32)", you'll see that it lists chastity bras as one of the things that armor covers. Just set that entry to "NONE".

You can find two of three outfits are actually supported for CBBE Bodyslide, those files are just below the pictures on the main page.  Also a complete CT77 HDT CBBE outfit pack is located below the pictures on the front page.  You just overwrite it and blam CBBE.

------

Yup just what he said, Rogue Armor is actually Armor.  It also acts like a Device it locks onto you and you remove it with keys....Ontop of that its actually got the same enchantments as.....Thieves Guild Armor.  Three tiers worth of Thieves Guild armor enchants in fact.  It can also be Tempored if you have the correct perk in smithing tree.

In a future update I'll likely make the gauntlets be the same as Arm Cuffs, which would allow the player to wear gloves....Particularly Restrictive Gloves by Koffii :)

I think I found a bug..

You can find two of three outfits are actually supported for CBBE Bodyslide, those files are just below the pictures on the main page.  Also a complete CT77 HDT CBBE outfit pack is located below the pictures on the front page.  You just overwrite it and blam CBBE.

------

Yup just what he said, Rogue Armor is actually Armor.  It also acts like a Device it locks onto you and you remove it with keys....Ontop of that its actually got the same enchantments as.....Thieves Guild Armor.  Three tiers worth of Thieves Guild armor enchants in fact.  It can also be Tempored if you have the correct perk in smithing tree.

In a future update I'll likely make the gauntlets be the same as Arm Cuffs, which would allow the player to wear gloves....Particularly Restrictive Gloves by Koffii :)

ibvVj8Q1nRtXVy.jpg

irNvS7vVCAc97.jpg

iN4zpUPO6XcEK.jpg

I understand the rule when wear armor, the bra won't display.

I'm trying to say is this two armor/device seems should can display at the same time.

So.....I guess if Rouge Armor be just a belt or some how make then display at the same time is more reasonable in my an opinion.

I understand that it is odd.

The thing is I don't feel its an issue.  I don't hide the Bra at all when I play cause all of my armor and outfits tend to fit very well.

I have even gone to great length to provide good armor so that people don't feel that they have to use the default "hide bra" option.  Which I don't feel is in the spirit of being forced into wearing Devious Devices.  In fact a lot of people detest that its a forced default option.

I'm not the only Devious Author to catch flak over this either.

Um you do understand that

Devious Devices Integration is responsible for the issue?

That at anytime in game you could just Fix it by hitting ESC, MCM Menu, Devious Devices Integration, then go to Devices Underneath??

Just to be clear, Rogue Armor is actual Armor like any other Armor you wear it sits on Slot 32 for a good reason.  It has great stats and enchantments on it are not bad either plus you can Temper it just like every vanilla armor in the game. (except for unmodded Thieves Guild Armor, you cant temper that).

So please if your not going to look at this picture on how to solve it at least direct frustration to the parties that have direct control of the Devices Underneath system.

post-79263-0-60325800-1441089771.png

I understand that it is odd.

The thing is I don't feel its an issue.  I don't hide the Bra at all when I play cause all of my armor and outfits tend to fit very well.

I have even gone to great length to provide good armor so that people don't feel that they have to use the default "hide bra" option.  Which I don't feel is in the spirit of being forced into wearing Devious Devices.  In fact a lot of people detest that its a forced default option.

I'm not the only Devious Author to catch flak over this either.

Um you do understand that

Devious Devices Integration is responsible for the issue?

That at anytime in game you could just Fix it by hitting ESC, MCM Menu, Devious Devices Integration, then go to Devices Underneath??

Just to be clear, Rogue Armor is actual Armor like any other Armor you wear it sits on Slot 32 for a good reason.  It has great stats and enchantments on it are not bad either plus you can Temper it just like every vanilla armor in the game. (except for unmodded Thieves Guild Armor, you cant temper that).

So please if your not going to look at this picture on how to solve it at least direct frustration to the parties that have direct control of the Devices Underneath system.

post-79263-0-60325800-1441089771.png

Hmm...it's worked.

I don't like my character wear any bra except your mod, actually, I only received devices from DD cursed loot and helpless during the game. and I disable bra option from cursed setting.

Now I hope there has a way to let cursed loot only loot bra from your mod...:)

Thanks

NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!
I found out what cause the problem, because I install MOD with MO and forget delete data from Overwrite folder....

I hit another problem.

First I have Stable uGridsToLoad and Safety Load install and didn't experience loading CTD for awhile.

My sexlab is 1.6 with hotfix.

Here is some test I have done for now.
1. Install your mod, open save, no problem at all.

2. Save and Close than reopen, still no problem.

3. Get all devices to inventory save reopen, CTD after loading (rare)

3. Equip devices from your mod, no problem during the game. (not test for long time)

4. Equip devices Arm Cuffs, Armored Chastity Bra, Sound Plug, Ball Gag, Last Defense. CTD after loading (may be 50/50), but I can still open before save than open equip save without problem.

5. Equip only Rogue Armor, save, close and reopen.......CTD after loading everytime. (sometimes I can see my character show up then crash.) even open other save than open Rogue Armor will still crash.

Oh....
If I disable your mod than reopen save, never get CTD even my character wear Rogue Armor at that save.

oh 2..........
At early install, if I don't install bodyslide version, I had to set my body to maximum weight otherwise Rogue armor won't display correctly. so... I think its might be some mesh issue?

How exactly do i install this? Do i have to install the UNP version first, then the CBBE version on top of it?

Also, still no Snake Rogue Bodyslide? I didn't use the earlier version of the mod because it  didn't have bodyslide for the (IMO) best set in the mod, and i won't use now either, until we get bodyslide for the snake rogue armour.

How exactly do i install this? Do i have to install the UNP version first, then the CBBE version on top of it?

Also, still no Snake Rogue Bodyslide? I didn't use the earlier version of the mod because it  didn't have bodyslide for the (IMO) best set in the mod, and i won't use now either, until we get bodyslide for the snake rogue armour.

Ask and you shall receive, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50645-aradia-snake-rogue-armor-cbbe-hdt/

It says the bodyslide files are included.

NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!
I found out what cause the problem, because I install MOD with MO and forget delete data from Overwrite folder....

I hit another problem.

First I have Stable uGridsToLoad and Safety Load install and didn't experience loading CTD for awhile.

My sexlab is 1.6 with hotfix.

Here is some test I have done for now.
1. Install your mod, open save, no problem at all.

2. Save and Close than reopen, still no problem.

3. Get all devices to inventory save reopen, CTD after loading (rare)

3. Equip devices from your mod, no problem during the game. (not test for long time)

4. Equip devices Arm Cuffs, Armored Chastity Bra, Sound Plug, Ball Gag, Last Defense. CTD after loading (may be 50/50), but I can still open before save than open equip save without problem.

5. Equip only Rogue Armor, save, close and reopen.......CTD after loading everytime. (sometimes I can see my character show up then crash.) even open other save than open Rogue Armor will still crash.

Oh....
If I disable your mod than reopen save, never get CTD even my character wear Rogue Armor at that save.

oh 2..........
At early install, if I don't install bodyslide version, I had to set my body to maximum weight otherwise Rogue armor won't display correctly. so... I think its might be some mesh issue?

I could attempt to explain issue with CTD's during a mid game installation, though my thoughts on this are very unpopular and has caused me what I feel is undue grief even here on LL.  It is my belief that using too many mods that are immersive mods popular ones that attach active scripts to the player, npc, and even critters via a "Cloak Enchantment Spell Effect" that when we use too many of these that the game's ability to process any scripts can become slow, sluggish, and even cause CTD.

An example of a mod that uses Cloak Script is the Original Arroused mod (not Redux).  This sort of spell script is very bad and very rampant in popular mods, in some cases a work around may exist but in others it is in fact the best solution to make said cool mod work at all.  All we can do as mod users is to try to practice restraint when we install mods that apply that sort of active script spell effect.  In other words a few is ok and even a whole lotta fun but too many will crash the game.

Bear in mind that this game is a consul port from the XBOX 360, which didn't that get released back in 2003?

Its amazing how much we do to this game. 

Use a Save Game Script Cleaner and attempt to clean up a Save....If that doesn't resolve your issue you may want to selectively trim the load order.

Unfortunately this is a Forum for this mod and not "Skyrim Technical Support Forum."

So only so much I will say here as I do not want to cause undue confusion with fans.

Uh there are actually CBBE versions under the pictures on the front page you just overwrite the main file with the meshes.

Also 2 out of 3 fully functioning sliders and a slider I can convert later when I have time has been found and may even have a conversion done before I get to it.

Please bear in mind I have to now study up too for real life stuff.

Ask and you shall receive, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50645-aradia-snake-rogue-armor-cbbe-hdt/

That won't work. I asked in his thread, and the thing is, he has added the armour as a standalone, meaning he added the armour on his own, with his own ESP, own stats and own crafting, and not as a DD mod. 

And while they are the same items, and the sliders would still work, the thing is the Bodyslide files are tied to corresponding meshes and textures. So the bodyslide in that mod does not tie up to the same meshes and textures as in this mod. So you can't just use them as is.

The files in the folders however can be used which would mean that at least some of the work does not have to occur again when the NiTri Objects are given their own NIFs.

In actuality if the ShapeData is of good quality than the only thing a guy has to do is simply separate the nitri objects ensure that the name of those objects matches the name on the shapedata files in folder.  Then fill out the data entries to create new XML's for the set and the group.

A guy that doesn't have experience shaping the meshes in Outfit Studio could do that much.  Next if say the weight paints are not just right I need the correct copy of the ideal body that this need to be weight painted like.  That body is found in the CBBE Download version of Bodyslide.  From there I would set it up in MeshRigger and let it do the Boneweight copy which if it was like the UUNP version could run for an hour, I don't have mine on the SSD so probably why.

Why I'm not doing all that well I need some rest and to study up for class.  I don't want people labeling me at school as a wild eyed dreamer...If they have then they have to deal with the fact that I intend on getting the highest score in class.

That won't work. I asked in his thread, and the thing is, he has added the armour as a standalone, meaning he added the armour on his own, with his own ESP, own stats and own crafting, and not as a DD mod. 

And while they are the same items, and the sliders would still work, the thing is the Bodyslide files are tied to corresponding meshes and textures. So the bodyslide in that mod does not tie up to the same meshes and textures as in this mod. So you can't just use them as is.

Hope this isn't TOO dumb of a question, but why are there female body, hands, and feet meshes in the Aradia DD Integrated archive? Do they actually get used for anything? 

I'm asking because they obviously don't build out when you bodyslide this stuff so either they shouldn't be used or I should replace them with the body-slided (slid?) meshes for the same preset I used to build the outfits :)

Hope this isn't TOO dumb of a question, but why are there female body, hands, and feet meshes in the Aradia DD Integrated archive? Do they actually get used for anything? 

I'm asking because they obviously don't build out when you bodyslide this stuff so either they shouldn't be used or I should replace them with the body-slided (slid?) meshes for the same preset I used to build the outfits :)

Figures someone would catch onto that.

Here's what happened, the original launch had those in the folder structure.  Essentially all you actually need are the ESP's and blam you got armor variants of those.

There are a lot of things I intended to do with the file even last week.  The trouble was I underestimated the time frame for a release of Version 2.0 and had to skip certain steps I intended on doing such as removing nif's that I had deemed no longer needed or intended to use.  I also intended to put in a Harness that Aradia made, this ate a lot of time just working out how to fix the NiTriStrips that were mixed into NitriShapeData which doesn't actually happen so beats me how it happened in the first place.  Fixed that proceded to finally get it in Bodyslide w/o crashing and from there I was faced with another issue it has a ring between the breasts that distorts when morphed, developed a few methods to deal with it that didtnt pan out.

In short I used a lot of time on just fixing up original mesh work and then working from those in Bodyslide.

It still took some time to install the programs I needed into Skyrim's main folder so that the Construction Kit could see them (I use Mod Organizer).  Then I had to have a look around and remind myself of stuff I hadn't done in a years time, took 2 whole days of effort but I corrected the issues in the plug in and placed every item in the Quest Flag for other mod authors to use without slaving their mod to mine.

During that time I tried a lot of other idea's and even created meshes for more objects such as Aradia Belted Corsets, which in fact are in the UUNP sliders, those are yet to be in the plug in as I would have to see if it would interfere with the way Corsets function at all.

I also decided that I wanted the Parasite Harness to fire off a Sexlab SexAct and apply Cum effect, toyed with that a bit, and then decided I wanted the end goal of the idea to cause Player Pregnancy if the end-user had a mod such as Hentia Pregnancy.

Those are just some of the ideas that were rolling around in that head of mine while working on the mod and I've even asked around on the internet but it would appear that I may have to address those on my own.

Some of these might be doable but I decided a working plug with the UUNP sliders I created would be the best route for what was in the most demand at the time and my project was well running over the time I had allotted and effecting my real life.  Yup people think I'm some kind of wild dreamer but I'm working on stuff that I think is pretty amazing and also hoping to use my schooling to go work on wild stuff in the future if nothing else this stuff might look good on a resume when shown to people that can appreciate "do it yourselfer attitudes."

Although its true I get some pointers here and there often in modding your just on your own and that's something I know we all can say is a something we've all been through when just putting mods into our game :)