Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

First of all, amazing mod. Thank you very much for this.

I have run into 2 bugs so far. Here is the summary + workarounds.

• Parasitic armor cannot be unlocked if restraints key is not found in the inventory even if in posession of living key. If one is locked in parasitic armor while having living key and no restraints key in the inventory, the option for unlocking the harness is not displayed. Workaround: just spawn restraints key via console 
    player.additem "<restraint key code>" 1
  • Upon removing parasitic armor health regen won't get renewed. To restore heath regen to its default value, use this command: 
    player.ForceAV Healrate 0.7

I have tried to use this mod for a long time.  Still use the gauntlets sometimes but for such great stuff, the boots were like the coolest.  I don't know if this has any meaning but I suppose like the gloves not working in first person, being permanently locked in the boots breaks whatever sort of immersion play I have.  It is really broken for a lot of players.  Thinks for sharing the mod.  Koping that someone with modding smarts can fix the boots. 

I have tried to use this mod for a long time.  Still use the gauntlets sometimes but for such great stuff, the boots were like the coolest.  I don't know if this has any meaning but I suppose like the gloves not working in first person, being permanently locked in the boots breaks whatever sort of immersion play I have.  It is really broken for a lot of players.  Thinks for sharing the mod.  Koping that someone with modding smarts can fix the boots. 

I'm working on a recreating this mod using some of the new Bodyslide HDT versions of these armors. I hope to have a working version by the end of the week. :-)

Sorry, I've been away...

Thing is I'm knee deep in making conversions at the moment I'm completely working through the entirity of the Nsk13 Outfits.

I had converted and released many of them to Blabba 1.5 7B HDT body weighting.

Then I decided the heck with it,

I'm making UUNP sliders for them all.

I know your thinking but doesn't that exist already, mine I like more otherwise I wouldn't have made them.

google up UUNP Merta and Sotteta Sliders GF Edition or Gamefever's Flawless Gwelda Slider Set's

You'll see I've been a converting stuff at a fair clip.

I don't know when I'll get back around to this and its fairly likely I'll convert Devious Devices main stuff over to UUNP before jumping into Construction Kit again.

After some thinking and talking with a friend.

I have decided to Re-Master this file,

There are idea's in the ESP program are mine, the idea of Meta-Morphic, and some of the new game play elements that I helped introduce to the gaming public at large.  This is not something I just want to let go of.

I intend to return to work on this in a few days after completion of current projects involving the creation of

UUNP Nsk13 Slider Sets under my other user-handle "Gamefever"  you can check out my user handle over there and clearly see that I have in fact been immensely busy having uploaded 7 new files in just under a few days.

Sorry, I've been away...

Thing is I'm knee deep in making conversions at the moment I'm completely working through the entirity of the Nsk13 Outfits.

I had converted and released many of them to Blabba 1.5 7B HDT body weighting.

Then I decided the heck with it,

I'm making UUNP sliders for them all.

I know your thinking but doesn't that exist already, mine I like more otherwise I wouldn't have made them.

google up UUNP Merta and Sotteta Sliders GF Edition or Gamefever's Flawless Gwelda Slider Set's

You'll see I've been a converting stuff at a fair clip.

I don't know when I'll get back around to this and its fairly likely I'll convert Devious Devices main stuff over to UUNP before jumping into Construction Kit again.

Thank you for those conversions. Love those armor sets, but was sad to not have HDT for them.

Thank you for those conversions. Love those armor sets, but was sad to not have HDT for them.

Bodyslide CBBE HDT versions of the Snake Rogue armor and living parasite have been released by other modders already, and there are already HDT files for the Aradia Devious armor in this mod. They just need to be incorporated.

Yippee, if you can fix those boots you are going to be in the super-genius category.  And of course the Aradia meshes are sooooooo cool.  Thanks again for the orignal mod and the work modders do.

Now that Gameplayer is going to be maintaining his mod again, we can just wait for his update. But I checked in CreationKit, and it's a really easy fix -- so it shouldn't take long. :-)

Bodyslide CBBE HDT versions of the Snake Rogue armor and living parasite have been released by other modders already, and there are already HDT files for the Aradia Devious armor in this mod. They just need to be incorporated.

Oh I know, I just prefer the Sevenbase body type to any of the other ones is all.

Oh I know, I just prefer the Sevenbase body type to any of the other ones is all.

I'd consider switching to UUNP, if the Devious Devices assets and Caliente's Remodelled Bodyslide Armor were available. Until then, CBBE is it for me.

I'm back and will be getting to work on an Update after a workout in the morning.

In the time of my last posting I have published a UUNP Cassandra Frost Witch slider available on Nexus under user name Gamefever.

List of fixes to be done

-DDI fixes

-Make Snake Boots work again

-Remove Vampirism Enchantment from Parasite Armor

-Create Quest Flag Hooks for all items in the pack, which will allow other authors the ability to use this mods assets without having to be "slaved" to my own ( BUT BUT that's why we play DD mods XD )

->This move should allow other creative minds beyond Kimy to quickly and easily create their own variations of the work with the limit being their own imagination

->This also allows end-user's the ability to pull this mod or the other mod out of the load order without fear of issue's

->Keeps the creative content of the ESP separated satisfying Author ego's.

-> TesVedit user's can still merge the ESP into something else without fear to keep load order's short as long as the other authors use quest hook scripts correctly.

It's a relatively short list of fixes in the ESP.

The real work will be in converting the meshes over to the UUNP Bodyslide System

I am aware that "t3hoth3r " has already done so.  When I said I would be coming back and that I was Gamefever, he insisted that I make a Re-Mastered UUNP Devious Device Aradia and that he would prefer to use my mesh work over his own.

After those steps are completed I will convert all the mesh work of the entire Devious Device Asset's and Expansion Packs over to the UUNP system.

I am aware that "t3hoth3r " has already done so.  When I said I would be coming back and that I was Gamefever, he insisted that I make a Re-Mastered UUNP Devious Device Aradia and that he would prefer to use my mesh work over his own.

After those steps are completed I will convert all the mesh work of the entire Devious Device Asset's and Expansion Packs over to the UUNP system.

i'm glad to see those projects in your able hands :)

like i already mentioned in the other thread, feel free to use what's useful from my project files (i consider them alpha/WIP, that's why i never bothered with a download page for it). the restrictive boots are probably the most noteworthy, as i adjusted the ankle padlock position to be on the actual boot, vs 1-2cm in the air on the original (other than that they are just conformed to UUNP without any special attention to sliders).

oh, and i haven't touched the harnesses at all...

I'm working from the original meshes by Aradia.  I have since learned how to get them to work in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio the work will take much longer but the end result should be a better fit and looks closer to what the artist intended for the body types.

You see the issue would be if you back port a 7B shape to UUNP then shape it to fit another body...  :D well heh you wont be happy modder.

I also have a certain Harness that people will be wild about that I've got converting over as well. :D

I'm working from the original meshes by Aradia.  I have since learned how to get them to work in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio the work will take much longer but the end result should be a better fit and looks closer to what the artist intended for the body types.

You see the issue would be if you back port a 7B shape to UUNP then shape it to fit another body...  :D well heh you wont be happy modder.

I also have a certain Harness that people will be wild about that I've got converting over as well. :D

Is it possible to keep a CBBE HDT Bodyslide option for all of the meshes?

Is it possible to keep a CBBE HDT Bodyslide option for all of the meshes?

I've run into an issue with the original mesh, I know at one point I had figured out a way to get around the NiTriStrip issue without a port to blender or 3DS Max like someone else that neglected to share ><

Tried to get Ousinous to help out will have to put down working on original source mesh and see if he figures something out.

Uh CBBE man wow that's a seriously tall order haha.

Hmm, tomorrow I'm going to finish the Quest Data Entries.  I'll likely start working on UUNP versions of Devious Assets.  I'll be converting them from CBBE source nifs.

The shear quantity of meshes, I'm going to wait and see how it goes.  Lost a lot of time trying to figure out what went wrong tonight on Aradia's Original Mesh work.  Might have to use the 7B version >< it'll work its just I like going with quality were I can get it.

I had thought that there were CBBE Devious Device Packs that covered everything though uh are there not?

I had thought that there were CBBE Devious Device Packs that covered everything though uh are there not?

There are good CBBE Bodyslide files for the existing devices, but it sounds like you're adding some new stuff so I thought I'd speak up on the subject.

I'm working from the original meshes by Aradia. I have since learned how to get them to work in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio the work will take much longer but the end result should be a better fit and looks closer to what the artist intended for the body types.

You see the issue would be if you back port a 7B shape to UUNP then shape it to fit another body... :D well heh you wont be happy modder.

/me wonders what other harness that could be...

Btw. meant the DDa/x stuff in particular, that's converted off the high poly UNP meshes by Koffii.

Regarding CBBE Bodyslide:

Someone interested in CBBE can just use the regular BS sliders from UUNP (and replace the BaseBody if one is included).

Since UUNP there's no real reason to use that low poly body anymore though.

Since UUNP there's no real reason to use that low poly body anymore though.

I have been following the discussion only half, but do you guys plan to drop CBBE support for this mod then?

PS: Yes, there is a good reason still: CBBE has laughably more conversions available for it, last time I checked.

Hmm, is that the voice of reason saying CBBE for Aradia is a thing?

I guess there will be a CBBE slider then.

I'd like to get the mesh work done before classes start next week.  When school starts I will only be able to work with my measly amount of free time, which is to say each hour not spent studying.

I am asking because I'd have to drop support for the mod from Cursed Loot if CBBE would be no longer supported. Until further notice (read, until one of the high-poly bodies surpasses CBBE in terms of conversions available), CBBE is an absolute requirement for anything that goes into Cursed Loot.

I'm saying that Aradia Devious Devices will have high quality CBBE and UUNP slider sets.

I'm saying that Devious Device line will have the same, in fact I intend to tackle the meshes provided so far in DCL so that players no longer have knee-jerk reaction when a meshes don't line up, that will not happen anymore when they use a slider set.

The changes I'm working on should help coders and modders imaginations soar rather than stop when they cant figure out why the meshes wont fit together as well as they like.  Cause Im going to take care of that issue, since all the meshes have been re-prepped by the same author, all the pieces from various packs will be able to work together snugly.

The end-user only has to select the body variables they wish to use and blam in one stroke every possible error report on meshes not working so well together are gone.

My project doesn't end there.

I am working furiously on getting perms to convert many many more popular armor's over to UUNP so that Bodyslide Users can use our stuff with total confidence that there are in fact many many outfits that will function well with our line.

When I am done end-user will know that any armor is going to fit snugly with our line of mods.

I am up to the task.

I have a proven track record, and a working relationship with the mod authors and the people I need to know to make that happen.

Check out Gamefever on Nexus. 

Also I gotta get back to work :D I know its really exciting for me and I bet a lot of you cant believe or understand what Im trying to communicate.