Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

I see so your saying I should use the UNP mesh to start from because it is the original mesh for DDa.

Well that's what Koffii told me at least in the case of his new restrictive gear.

I am asking because I'd have to drop support for the mod from Cursed Loot if CBBE would be no longer supported. Until further notice (read, until one of the high-poly bodies surpasses CBBE in terms of conversions available), CBBE is an absolute requirement for anything that goes into Cursed Loot.

I didn't wanna suggest to drop CBBE it was more a tongue-in-cheek jab at CBBE in general. The beauty of UUNP is that it shares the CBBE BS sliders, only the base body is different, so the work actually has to be done once.

I'll go stand in the dumb corner and be quiet now ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

This mod and its contents have become my focus.

The mission,

Create Badass Slider set for the whole pack!

Provide updated ESP

-address all issues

Get her done by Friday so I canz play some!

Will Gameplayer ever level a Skyrim Character again?  Will there be morez?  Find out soon!

This mod is under construction as of this moment.

Issues to be addressed

Re-Write the entire Front Page using everything I've learned since about using a webpage.

Remove the download clutter

Idea will be.

Provide only a UNP file and CBBE FILE.  All of the individual packs will be removed, uh I worked in Tech support here and saw way too many load orders with every pack in there ><

UUNP Slider will be provided at The Devious Corner.

I'm not going to make Friday, the creative bug is striking me really hard.

I've made sliders for 3 items that are not currently in Aradia Plug in, here are some pictures so you have an idea of whats going on...Also these work pretty well in game already, just gotta finish some things and add them to ESP.

post-79263-0-82427200-1440813612_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-19629200-1440813628_thumb.png

post-79263-0-15137800-1440813632_thumb.png

That last 8 pages or so will be totally obsolete, don't bother reading through those pages.

So, i'm a bit behind here, and i don't feel like ruffling through 7-8 pages of posts, so i'm just going to ask:

Do we have CBBE Bodyslide for the Snake Rogue outfit yet? If not, are we getting it?

Basically The new version will use everything I've learned

-A Better Page Layout

-Better Downloads Section

-->Offer only 2 Downloads, UNP or CBBE.

-Cleaner Packing Job

-More Items

-Updated ESP, including some parts re-written

-UUNP Slider file hosted on "The Devious Corner"

Cant commit yet to CBBE slider, like you said it might already exist.

-If there are sliders I might re-write those and Provide them at The Devious Corner.

That last 8 pages or so will be totally obsolete, don't bother reading through those pages.

So, i'm a bit behind here, and i don't feel like ruffling through 7-8 pages of posts, so i'm just going to ask:

Do we have CBBE Bodyslide for the Snake Rogue outfit yet? If not, are we getting it?

Basically The new version will use everything I've learned

-A Better Page Layout

-Better Downloads Section

-->Offer only 2 Downloads, UNP or CBBE.

-Cleaner Packing Job

-More Items

-Updated ESP, including some parts re-written

-UUNP Slider file hosted on "The Devious Corner"

Cant commit yet to CBBE slider, like you said it might already exist.

-If there are sliders I might re-write those and Provide them at The Devious Corner.

Ah, thank you. Both the chastity set and the living tentacle parasite are already bodyslided, just not the snake rogue armour.

I can give you a bit of help though.

Lein, a user on this forum, has created a Bodyslide of the Snake Rogue armour. It's just that it is standalone, so you can't use the bodyslide files from the mod directly in this mod. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2186-aradia-snake-rogue-armor-cbbe-hdt/

There it is. I am sure you would be able to adapt the bodyslide files there to fit your mod. Apparently all the sliders are already there, they just have to be mapped and keyed to the specific meshes and textures in your mod. I'm sure it is easier than making one from scratch. Try to talk to him, see if you can use his files, or if he can help you.

Otherwise, thank you for all your work.

Lein, a user on this forum, has created a Bodyslide of the Snake Rogue armour. It's just that it is standalone, so you can't use the bodyslide files from the mod directly in this mod. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2186-aradia-snake-rogue-armor-cbbe-hdt/

There it is. I am sure you would be able to adapt the bodyslide files there to fit your mod. Apparently all the sliders are already there, they just have to be mapped and keyed to the specific meshes and textures in your mod. I'm sure it is easier than making one from scratch. Try to talk to him, see if you can use his files, or if he can help you.

Otherwise, thank you for all your work.

It's actually pretty easy to modify the xml files to get Lein's Bodyslide files to output its meshes to the correct place. And they look great! It would be nice if the metal bra and chaps were rigid (since they're metal), but they still look really good.

Of Course, in fact I'm working on new outfit combinations with mesh work right now.

I already have a working Corset with Belt open and closed versions.  I have been asking Ousinus for a hand and he has been most helpful addressing issue's in a particular outfits coding for its nif which then has allowed me to make modifications on it in 3d program.  I don't want to make too many promises yet cause I am about to see if this pays off right now.

Will the boots be fixed too so you're not stuck with them forever? :P

I got my fingers crossed on this harness Im trying to add.  Lets see what happens when an artist works with a coder :) please please let this work.

Version 2.0

The program is rewritten.

-Fixes all the issues with items

-Has a new Open Belted Aradia Chastity Bra

Will have the following options

UNP version with a UUNP slider

CBBE version with a CBBE slider

I just have to finish Aradia Devious UUNP slider

And

Pack the files

I had to go to bed after that I passed out... I will get something up after I do some stuff today!

I also just thought I'd pack it a bit differently this time, with the Bodyslide Sliders in the packs.

The Collar was meant to be a part of the Armored Bra, Collar occupies slot 46 though, Im going to change that to 56 with Bra and then alter both the UUNP and CBBE slider sets with this change.

There appear to be mesh parts not strictly required I might clean up the end pack job.

I find how you have the mod list on the download version confusing. Which one do I download to get all 3 version in the unp body type and do all body version use the same ID numbers?

Do not download anything.

Could swear I wrote version 2.0 is in the works and much of it is still in need of packing.

In fact I had some life stuff happen.

I passed out on keyboard last night, this morn I did some work around the house and fixed up a loose stair board.

You just gotta wait till its ready, I'll try an have er up tonight.

Version 2.0

Contents

-3 aradia Devious Outfits

-Works with DDI 2.9.1 current

-Adds open belt

-Has UUNP and CBBE slider

-Removes Zad Belt Crafting Requirement

-Contains Special Quest Flag makes items available to use for other mod authors.

Still has some tweaks to do

-Have to finish slot data for some items

-Have to actually re-pack this thing

-Re-Write the Download Page and Front Page

Important Notice,

Version 2.0 is Live

Contents,

UNP version of the Mod.

2 Files that UUNP slider User's need to download for Bodyslide.

-No special instructions for unpacking this.

UUNP Slider's

Allow you the end-user to make the outfits fit any of 50 UNP body Types!

-also works with morphs

-Fits real well

That stuff ya.

CBBE Sliders available at this time are only the

-Aradia Devious Outfit

-Parasite Harness

CBBE Rogue Slider, I couldn't find one specific too this mod but hopefully someone might help.

I have not once played Skyrim this month or stopped making mods this month of August I really hope you guys are enjoying everything so far out there.

So tired

:)

With the Provided UUNP slider set you could make,

HDT. PE, BBP, TBBP, ect Physics for

UNP UNPB UNP PERKY< UNP SKINNY UNP UNP UNP{

SEVENBASE. SEVEN BAS BOMBSHELL< SEVENCLEAVAGE

ALL the sevenbase

AL LLL \

ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL UNP bodies.  I hope Im clear in seconds you can have any UNP body that existed ever anywhere on the internets.

Sorry for caps and thanks have nice evening.

So no more 7basebbp?

ALL the sevenbase

AL LLL \

ALL

ALL

ALL

ALL

ALL UNP bodies.  I hope Im clear in seconds you can have any UNP body that existed ever anywhere on the internets.

So no more 7basebbp?

Not really sure what sliders are or how they work

ALL the sevenbase

AL LLL \

ALL

ALL

ALL

ALL

So no more 7basebbp?

Not really sure what sliders are or how they work

Go get bodyslide from nexus, I put a link in the Requirements section.

Seriously these things are freaking awesome, also I provided like all Devious Devices for everything and made almost every Nsk13 outfit alongside Ousinus we like made everything cool for UUNP.

Your just a few files away from perfectly fitting clothes and Devices in your game and in many cases our stuff is wayyyyy better than uh don't tell anyone this but our stuff is better than originals ;-)

In fact we ( Ousinus , t3hoth3r, and gameplater ) get asked by authors to make sliders and conversions for their stuff.