Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Hmmm... I built the aradia rogue bra and..... invisible. Chaps show up. Gauntlets show up. Boots show up. But my female PC's titties are FREEEeeeeeee. Although the bra shows as equipped in inventory.

Built at a forge. Not consoled in.

The ONLY stuff she's wearing is from this as I was testing so hadda strip her nekkid first..... had to...

Hmmm... I built the aradia rogue bra and..... invisible. Chaps show up. Gauntlets show up. Boots show up. But my female PC's titties are FREEEeeeeeee. Although the bra shows as equipped in inventory.

The ONLY stuff she's wearing is from this as I was testing so hadda strip her nekkid first..... had to...

By default, Devious Devices the mod hides chastity bras when armor is worn, and the rogue chaps from this mod counts as armor and the bra counts as a bra, if you unequip the chaps and the bra shows up, it means you need to go into the MCM for Devious Devices and go to the hide settings for armor and remove the bra.

If you built the Bra like I think you did outside of game for the CBBE slider that doesn't exist yet.

Get Nifskope back out

Find BSDismembermentskinInstance

Then Partition

Change the slot data from 32 to 56

So I noticed in the pictures that there was a reference to an extreme sneak animation.... where can I find this?

I think I found that in Shaydow's Animation Package.  Its on LoversLab.

major problem. once equipped its impossible to remove. becomes bugged and will not unequip when unlocked. using rouge outfit.

Hey Skull,

Which piece, I just jumped into game and figured out the Boots V3 are not functioning but it seems the rest of the parts might be if you remember specific parts that are not that I'm not seeing on my end it could help.

Thanks

major problem. once equipped its impossible to remove. becomes bugged and will not unequip when unlocked. using rouge outfit.

Hey Skull,

Which piece, I just jumped into game and figured out the Boots V3 are not functioning but it seems the rest of the parts might be if you remember specific parts that are not that I'm not seeing on my end it could help.

Thanks

bra works, gloves dont lock, boots are fubar cant un equip them every time i try it equips the chaps even if i dont have them in inventory.  the boots also do not show.

also Aradia's devious armored bra isnt using the bodyslide mesh in game.

Gloves never got the locking mechanism.

Well the only boots that are working for Snake are the V1 on my end...I'm about to just clean out V2 and V3 then scratch build them to see if the behavior continues...Not sure why V1 are working followed the same method on those too.

I figured it out,

Have a fix going up soon,

It has to do with the way the items use keywords on two items in the ESP you cannot have the keyword Devious Boots on both the inventory item and script item so basically the way it was....was confusing the script.

It has been corrected.

hmm, which pack the UUNP, unp, cbbe, cbbe slider?

Hey Skull,

Thanks

bra works, gloves dont lock, boots are fubar cant un equip them every time i try it equips the chaps even if i dont have them in inventory.  the boots also do not show.

post-79263-0-76604900-1441153823_thumb.png

I figured it out,

Have a fix going up soon,

It has to do with the way the items use keywords on two items in the ESP you cannot have the keyword Devious Boots on both the inventory item and script item so basically the way it was....was confusing the script.

It has been corrected.

hmm, which pack the UUNP, unp, cbbe, cbbe slider?

Hey Skull,

Thanks

UUNP

Going to have to check the download and see if I packed that correctly.  I just bodyslided UUNP armored bra fine on my end checked in CK.

Maybe I was too tired putting the packing together.

i checked the meshes that were made in bodyslide and they are correct. in game the breast covers are really far away from the breasts like its only using the high weight mesh.

edit also checked the fix, fixed the problem with the boots thank you.

You might need to export a UUNP body, I use a Lunaria race with just the "zeroed slider" UUNP so that the morphs are fully fun.  I find I get the best results this way with the in game morphing.

The bra looks correct and I think the femalebody.nif might solve the issue cause Aradia Devious Doesn't contain a female body in the outfit anymore I changed that.  Its an actual bra not an armor slot now for all UUNP bodies gotta be clear.

Going to have to check the download and see if I packed that correctly.  I just bodyslided UUNP armored bra fine on my end checked in CK.

i checked the meshes that were made in bodyslide and they are correct. in game the breast covers are really far away from the breasts like its only using the high weight mesh.

The picture below just shows what well I expected to see from an exported bodyslide zero weight slider.

We can see at least one object has the TRI file extension which appears to be enough to effect the objects in game...But after reading what you wrote again I think you just need to make a Zero-Weight UUNP body for a unique player race for most fun.

Cant pull another all nighter, Im already yawning pretty bad but it looks like the file might be ok for at least a night or two.

I'm aware I need to either get a tweaked Aradia Devious CBBE slider for the Armored Bra or make it myself.

Then also there is a CBBE rogue version that could feasibly be converted over in maybe 2 or 3 hours but I'm by no means in my best form tonight for modding sorry guys.

Got school and its supposed to be challenging and uh ya these kids say they are going to kick my ass in Organic Chem so its on, ok ok I'll be nice I'll try anyway. 

post-79263-0-31782400-1441155535_thumb.png

You might need to export a UUNP body, I use a Lunaria race with just the "zeroed slider" UUNP so that the morphs are fully fun.  I find I get the best results this way with the in game morphing.

The bra looks correct and I think the femalebody.nif might solve the issue cause Aradia Devious Doesn't contain a female body in the outfit anymore I changed that.  Its an actual bra not an armor slot now for all UUNP bodies gotta be clear.

The picture below just shows what well I expected to see from an exported bodyslide zero weight slider.

We can see at least one object has the TRI file extension which appears to be enough to effect the objects in game...But after reading what you wrote again I think you just need to make a Zero-Weight UUNP body for a unique player race for most fun.

Cant pull another all nighter, Im already yawning pretty bad but it looks like the file might be ok for at least a night or two.

I'm aware I need to either get a tweaked Aradia Devious CBBE slider for the Armored Bra or make it myself.

Then also there is a CBBE rogue version that could feasibly be converted over in maybe 2 or 3 hours but I'm by no means in my best form tonight for modding sorry guys.

Got school and its supposed to be challenging and uh ya these kids say they are going to kick my ass in Organic Chem so its on, ok ok I'll be nice I'll try anyway. 

do not worry about it im just glad the issue with the rogue outfit is fixed. tomorrow i will mess with it more and see if i can find the issue.

Uh there are actually CBBE versions under the pictures on the front page you just overwrite the main file with the meshes.

Also 2 out of 3 fully functioning sliders and a slider I can convert later when I have time has been found and may even have a conversion done before I get to it.

Please bear in mind I have to now study up too for real life stuff.

So, I know you prefer UUNP or some UNP based body type. However I use CBBE HDT. So does the 2.0 version of this mod come with CBBE sliders for BodySlide or not (In the file called "Aradia Devious Devices (UNP)Integrated V2.7z")? I know the old version supports CBBE, however the 2.0 version is labeled as UNP. Reading this support topic has also not been helpful because you just keep saying there's a CBBE version on the front page under the pictures. What pictures on the front page? You mean the Screenshots? There's nothing under the screenshots. You don't have any other pictures on the page except the screenshots. Where are you talking about?

Uh there are actually CBBE versions under the pictures on the front page you just overwrite the main file with the meshes.

Also 2 out of 3 fully functioning sliders and a slider I can convert later when I have time has been found and may even have a conversion done before I get to it.

Please bear in mind I have to now study up too for real life stuff.

So, I know you prefer UUNP or some UNP based body type. However I use CBBE HDT. So does the 2.0 version of this mod come with CBBE sliders for BodySlide or not (In the file called "Aradia Devious Devices (UNP)Integrated V2.7z")? I know the old version supports CBBE, however the 2.0 version is labeled as UNP. Reading this support topic has also not been helpful because you just keep saying there's a CBBE version on the front page under the pictures. What pictures on the front page? You mean the Screenshots? There's nothing under the screenshots. You don't have any other pictures on the page except the screenshots. Where are you talking about?

You know where the download link on the First Post is?

You know how there are pictures attached to the First Post?

You see the Download Link Yes?

You see The attached files?

This Picture is Actually in the INSTALLATION SECTION WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IF YOU READ IT!!!

post-79263-0-67341000-1441089340.png

Sorry it cant get easier.

Upload limit of 100 MB.

FOMOD is out of the Question.

Clearly if this is hard putting it in an external site download would also create problems.

At the current time 55 people out of ~1000 use CBBE.

I know that because of a nice counter next to those download files. 

For some reason people cant be bothered to read,

Yes there are CBBE versions of the outfits.

Yes at some point there will be CBBE re-visions.

Yes I'm working on some nicer ones but I'm not working my butt off on them sorry, the revised ones will be available sometime in the future when I make time.  I have a life outside of providing FREE content, likely because IDK I have to feed myself and figure out how to keep a roof over my head.

Nasty comments from poster's doesn't keep me fed or keep the roof above my head and it also doesn't help me in real life with social situations with real people either (ya dude I get looked down on in my community for not going to work at some school or some IT computer fix it job). I learned skills sure and I'm much more capable than before and I know for darn sure that the average person holding a Batcholers or even a Masters degree doesn't have it in their capacity to understand how cool it is that I know how to do these things.  Its very sad, see I don't even need credentials or papers from a University cause I been there and done that in real life now.

Anyway, here is a FREE mod please enjoy it or move on and stop harassing me.

YESSSS UUNP VERSION !!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

It exists!!! <---- :cool:

UUNP Version has been LIVE since the Update

and I'm told by the end-user's that it works very well with all the sliders I made and one person went as far to claim that all the Nsk13 sliders that Ousinus and myself made work very well with Devious Devices.

ok so i did some testing. idk why but the chastity bra works fine but the armored version is away from the breasts (see screen shots)

armored

attachicon.gif2015-09-02_00001.jpg

non armored

attachicon.gif2015-09-02_00002.jpg

I'm building a fresh UUNP HDT Body and the Aradia Armored Bra.

About to move the files so Mod Organizer is happy.

Then I'll fire up the game and test it.

Ok it works on my end here is a file folder with the meshes and TRI files packed loose.  Contains the Female Body and Armored Bra Meshes.

Try these out and see if it persists.

im using UUNP special Top Model setting.  the armored bra meshes are the same as the non armored bra but for some reason in game its not showing the same

ok i did a test. i replaced the bra meshes with the armored bra meshes and it shows up properly in game.

post-44559-0-27757900-1441232906_thumb.jpg