Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

I got put in a living harness through devious loot, found a key, but I'm not being given the option to use it on the harness. I even tried consoling-in a new key, and even that one didn't work. Not sure what the problem is. I'm using the latest version of every devious mod.

Thanks for the heads up, >< so many mods to work on.

I will have to scheledule it in, funny thing my classmates and professors are after me about my modding addiction haha.  I will be working on a mod this weekend for a few hours but I'm afraid it wont be this one.

Your mods are really appreciated Gameplayer ^^.

So i noticed a conflict showing up in Mod organizer with Devious Devices Assets. In your mod it looks like your overriding [Aradia Devious Expansion\textures\devious\cubemaps\zad_shinydull_e.dds]. I looked at the files with dds a viewer. They looked identical but the images were to small to make out fine details. The file size was also exactly the same (not shocking if they use exactly the same picture dimensions). If you haven't changed the dds could you please remove it next update. It's not causing any problems but i'm worried it will override possible updates from DDA to the file.

• 2 weeks later...

How do we use a body slider for the aradia chastity bra to fit CBBE? I have CBBE but I've never really used a body slide. I'm not sure if you mean the aradia UNP body-slide or the "BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio"(?) in the old posting below.

My character's chest isn't conforming to the Aradia chastity bra.

GamePlayer's Response: "The CBBE version

Aradia Devious Device (The standard Chastity Devices)

Are for the CBBE standard body...I think its the Default Caliente install, not the most popular mind you but its the one that the Devious Device team insisted that I make.

I went a step further and was able to get a CBBE slider set made for this outfit.

The Aradia Rogue and Aradia Living Parasite,

Were very frustrating for me in Outfit Studio so I made them totally block the slot 32 outfit, then I was able to ensure that the bra would most certainly fit the player after that.

What it means is that you can get the Aradia Bra to work using the slider set in downloads and then making it fit your selected CBBE bodyslide body.

with the other two outfits you're likely to run into some of the same frustrations I did."  
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35483-aradia-devious-devices-integrated-20-8312015/?p=1003509

Thanks

PS.   The reason I couldn't find the "Aradia Devious Outfit" chastity outfit is because I have Lein's CBBE version of this, "Aradia Snake Rogue Armor CBBE HDT 1.1.1"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2186-aradia-snake-rogue-armor-cbbe-hdt/

I switched to the original mod,"Aradia Devious Devices Integrated", and got the "aradia devious" chastity bra. I seemed to be able to keep the mod above and have it overwrite the original mod to make the aradia snake rogue armor CBBE.

• 2 months later...

How do you fill the soul gem in sergius experiment?

That's an awefully frequently asked question on DDi Page.

Since its DDi.

There are tons of answers going back years on how to fill a soul gem from the serg experiment.

Kinda gets old writing out how to do this personally for each person that asks.

Why you switch to UUNP

This means that every single possible UNP, Sevenbase, UNPB, and many more body types up too all 50 unp bodies that ever existed currently on the internet are possible to create for this file in Bodyslide or in real time with Racemenu Morphs in mere seconds you could have the perfect fit.

So Im just wondering why you haven't made the switch to UUNP sliders or CBBE sliders yet? Its so easy.

Asked in the description, the answer as to why not, is basically because I choose not to.

As for some of my reasons, preferring to use clothing made for the body I chose, rather than distorted to fit that body.

To my knowledge the only body that's actually a replacement for the vanilla is Kris†a's Lady Body/Demonica/Eve series.

CBBE Unp(retend) and ADEC were all distortions of the Vanilla body.

All other bodies I know of are based on these three bases or Vanilla. So these derivative mods are further distortions of already distorted Vanilla models.

Then we have Bodyslide which uses in my opinion, the worst available base body, CBBE.

At least it's only one removed from the Vanilla base meshes.

When I looked at Bodyslide when it first became popular, it worked by applying distortions to the base meshes.

Combined with it's reliance for CBBE as a starting point, this is just to much twisting of the original meshes.

I haven't looked closely at the mod for over a year, so it may have changed, but my reasons for not using it haven't.

I prefer Kris†a's Lady Body/Demonica/Eve series and using Apparel custom made for it, but mod compatability issues are a problem, with the russian origin providing a furthur barrier.

With LL mods, especially, I fall back on the base three options which in truth means CBBE or Unp, because ADEC compatibility is even worse than Krista's mod.

The base CBBE body, always looks more like a cheap blow up doll, than an actual woman.

The complete lack of any hips or any hint of Pelvic bones or any other bones, goes a long way to create this blow up effect.

Whatever it's cause, using CBBE is unacceptable for me and I use Unp as the best of the also rans, for it's myriad of compatible mods.

Bodyslide easy? Not from where I sit, the easiest mods are the custom made ones, I simply choose any options and install them.

Conversions are second best to original creations and judged on the final result of the mod I install, not the methods used to create it.

If a mod author doesn't want to support another body, as well as CBBE (whatever presets are used on it). That's their choice.

It's my choice, not to use CBBE and Bodyslide, so providing Bodyslide files makes no difference.

They can use Bodyslide or any other method, to make the standard Unp conversions and I'll judge on the results.

I will still continue to use the base Unp body and have no intention of ever using Bodyslide, whether they make Unp versions or not.

In short, Bodyslide may be easier for the mod creator, but using a third party tool to create my own body and/or outfits, is more work for me, not less.

In the end it comes down to personal preferences, but that's always limited, by mod compatibilty restrictions.

I can I try a conversion or use the older Unp version, if an existing Unp mod switches to CBBE/Bodyslide, but that's not what I think is meant, with this mod.

My understanding is this is made for the base Unp body and only for the many Unp derivative bodies, are the available Bodyslides required.

This is one of the main reasons, I use Unp to start with, easier compatibility between mods. Most are usually made for, at least one of, or both, CBBE and Unp .

I like Aradia's work and your adaption for Devious Devices is a great Unp based mod and I hope it continues to provide real Unp Mesh and Texture files.

Mainly for compatibility with the many other Unp based mods I use, the base Unp body is the only one I will use with SexLab.

I have tried UnpB which was at one time, even more popular than Unp, even with that mod waiting for conversions and compatibility issues, became too much to deal with.

I switched to Unp and though issues arise, they are usually only when Unp support is dropped. These rarer problems, can be managed much better.

Though getting Kris†a's body working with all my other LL mods may be a distant dream, it's the only alternative I'd ever switch to.

Don't think I object to your providing these options for those that want to use them, I'm all for more optional choices and that always includes, choosing not to use that option. Just an explanation of why Bodyslide might not be a must have mod, for everyone.

Some of us choose to use Unp for the above reasons and currently this mod already supports Unp, without Bodyslide.

That's how and why I use it and what I judge it on. More options are great, that greatness isn't diminished, because I don't need or want to use, those options.

I picked UUNP Bodyslide cause I was tired of how the outfits I might download and use in the game would actually not work together seamlessly.

By converting the outfits to a standard body and animation weight paint I have achieved an environment where when I mix and match parts from different outfits I'm not faced with parts that are meant for several different bodies.  Or even cases where the parts are for the same body BUT each of those makes use of different weight paints, which means that when animated they do not work together.

That's not exactly something I expect everyone to really understand.

I just got tired of having parts that didn't actually work together so I went with a method of standardization.

I also understand that there are tons of failed bodyslide conversions it happens, just like ther are a ton of failed conversions with blender or MAx.

Player, may I ask on what you work at the moment? Last thing I've heard of was an UUNP conversion of Immersive Armors, is that still up to date?

Yes I have something for Immersive Armors....not quite finished but there are a lot of finished armors that I've done so far....like a couple dozen maybe.

At the moment I have something but its not released...

Couldn't figure out how to weight paint the Tribunal Robes...Don't think I will bother with them.

There is an outfit that I know doesn't work but I uh kinda forgot which one it was....

The thing is that if I release it like that idk...

I mean there's quite a few outfits I did that work I see them in game just cant remember which one I had to remove and I think its still in the UUNP Batch Build list... derp

___

Recently I have been converting some stuff Newmiller and Nukrulz did, for use with Deviously Cursed Loot.

I'm almost done with those but this one outfit with strings across the breast is just not being easy to resolve creates weird chest distortion with breast weight ><

I released some updates over the last three days.

Merta, Tembtra, Sottetta

Ursine UUNP

Emfy

Fixed up those quite a lot of fixes to re-list again here so.

Yup I've been busy modding the crap outta stuff a little burned out at the moment been trying to just play but idk got Divine Divinity open and cant figure out what classes to just roll with ><

Plus there is a distinct lack of sexiness to that game!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I want to say that I really like the outfits you created. But I have a small problem with the Aradia Snake Rogue Outfit Bra v2. It shows perfectly when I don't wear the armor but as soon as I put on the armor it disappears and only nude breasts are showing even though the bra is still equiped. I really would love to see the whole outfit. So does anyboy has an idea how to do this?

Thank you in advance.

First of all I want to say that I really like the outfits you created. But I have a small problem with the Aradia Snake Rogue Outfit Bra v2. It shows perfectly when I don't wear the armor but as soon as I put on the armor it disappears and only nude breasts are showing even though the bra is still equiped. I really would love to see the whole outfit. So does anyboy has an idea how to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Check you Devious Devices MCM, settings in the device hinder/hider section (I can not for the life in me remember which it is off hand).  Disable the ones for slot 32 i.e. the torso and the top should re-appear.

Edit, did the v1 bra show? if not then its probably what I said, if it did then more than likely something else is going on with it.

Thank you in advance.

Check you Devious Devices MCM, settings in the device hinder/hider section (I can not for the life in me remember which it is off hand).  Disable the ones for slot 32 i.e. the torso and the top should re-appear.

Edit, did the v1 bra show? if not then its probably what I said, if it did then more than likely something else is going on with it.

Disabled the chastity bra for slot 32 and now it shows. Thank you so much for your help. Now I can enjoy this beautiful outfit.

• 4 weeks later...

hi i love this outfit but i have a problem with clipping. i am using unp. if anyone know a fix for it im happy to hear it.

MAke a UUNP body in Bodyslide and replace your UNP meshes.

You can make the normal unp body

Its important cause the Weight Painting of UUNP (unp body) is completely different from the Dimon UNP original.

No worries they look the same.

IT would take quite a wall of text to explain why this transition was important and why it works.

If your interested check out the vast selection of UUNP Bodyslide Outfits, I am responsible for quite a large body of work that has numerous choices over on Nexus.

Hi! I was trying to use the rogue set with CBBE and downloaded what I think were all the required files, it seems to be working for the most part and has minimal clipping, however I have one weird issue with compression that I couldn't figure out.  Sorry if someones already posted a solution! I couldn't find it )=  

So as long as the armor is equipped, my characters breasts compress and nipples... melt, for lack of a better word, downward, so the bra no longer lines up at all.  This effect persists as long as the armor is worn, with or without the bra.  Any one have any thoughts on solutions? 

post-515621-0-43019800-1455591658_thumb.jpg

hdtHighHeel.esm isn't actually used by this plugin, I've cleaned the masters without changing anything and BAM! It's gone!

The problem is, even without changing anything TES5Edit reports this:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [09] Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
[00:00] ARA_Blindfold "Aradia Blindfold Enchantment" [ENCH:09022873]
[00:00]     ENCH \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] zad_plugSoulgemAnRecipeDUPLICATE001 [COBJ:09022826]
[00:00]     COBJ \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: PERK
[00:00] ara_FSTPlayerSexySprintLSD [sNDR:0902289F]
[00:00]     SNDR \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00] Ara_FSTPlayerSexyRunRSD [sNDR:0902289E]
[00:00]     SNDR \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00] Ara_FSTPlayerSexySneakRSD [sNDR:090228A2]
[00:00] ara_FSTPlayerSexySneakLSD [sNDR:090228A1]
[00:00] Ara_FSTPlayerSexySprintRSD [sNDR:090228A0]
[00:00] Ara_FSTSexyJumpDownSD [sNDR:09022880]
[00:00] Ara_FSTPlayerSexyJumpDownSD [sNDR:09022881]
[00:00] ara_FSTPlayerSexyRunLSD [sNDR:0902289D]
[00:00] Ara_FSTPlayerSexyWalkRSD [sNDR:09022888]
[00:00] ara_FSTPlayerSexyWalkLSD [sNDR:09022886]
[00:00] All Done!

Is that working as intended?

• 1 month later...

cbbe ever?

How about reading the very first post of this thread again? Carefully?

You eventually will find the topic "CBBE version", written in sizes a blind person could read, with a spoiler including a picture that exactly tells you where to look for it :/