[Abandoned]Bandit Slut

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

is this mod not going to get updated or is it just taking very long?

You might want to actually read the mod description page before downloading/posting about mods

From the the main page....

Warning : Currently many people have reported that there is a bug which blocks all dialogue with npcs. I will fix this as soon as I can but until then I would recommend not downloading

I've been away from my PC for a few weeks (I still am) and I didn't bring the SlaveTown file with me. When I get home I'll put out an update, pinky promise.

NOTE: There is currently no way to remove the collar without console commands, there will be a quest to remove it in the future.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Hey, I realise that I haven't been on in a long time. Sorry, I have a lot of really important personal things happening in my life just now and honestly have had no time to continue modding as a side hobby. I will be removing the DL for Bandit Slut as it is broken but I will leave SlaveTown up for the moment as it is mostly functional. Really sorry, maybe in a while I'l be able to return and finish what I started but until then, see you.

Hey, I realise that I haven't been on in a long time. Sorry, I have a lot of really important personal things happening in my life just now and honestly have had no time to continue modding as a side hobby. I will be removing the DL for Bandit Slut as it is broken but I will leave SlaveTown up for the moment as it is mostly functional. Really sorry, maybe in a while I'l be able to return and finish what I started but until then, see you.

Hoping to see ya soon... the concept of this mod is fabulous u had a great idea

Perhaps you could.. release it? And someone could fix it? :o the concept is reaaally nice, just like everyones been saying.

• 2 weeks later...

To experience the basic functionality of this mod:

Backup the mod files. Open the creation kit, with the mod marked as active.

Find the BanditSlave dialogue header in the drop-down menu under Character->Quest->BanditSlave in the Object Window.

Open the object named BanditSlaveDialogueBandit.

Once open, access the branch named BanditSlaveDialogueStart.

The BanditSlaveDialogueBranchStartTopic is empty: create a new topic here and write some fitting dialogue.

In the window marked "Link To:" add a link to BanditDialogueBranch with the topic BanditDialogueBranchTopic.

Save the mod.

Now, there's something wrong with the script to add the player to the faction and I'm not skilled enough with scripting to fix it. So in order to turn the bandits friendly, just access the console in-game and type "player.addtofaction 0001BCC0 1" This will turn bandits friendly (by adding the player to their faction), and they should engage you in dialogue. Also, this averts the broken dialogue bug.

Obviously this isn't a real fix, just a way for those interested to check out the basic mod experience - I haven't looked into the quests or anything else.

Anyway, nice mod idea, shame about the missing creator.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

is mod abandoned?

Hopefully not, this looks like a promising mod...

T_T

This mod is abandoned for now, so is Slave Town because I mucked up a lot of files with that, things weren't working.

Instead, I'm working on a project which is a combination of the two.

I've managed to stop the dialogue blocking without using guilbarane's method, and I can add the faction in console to get friendly with the bandits. I'm no good at script but I'm looking at the addtofaction part.

EDIT: Ignore that. I seems to be only 25% of the time.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

I've managed to stop the dialogue blocking without using guilbarane's method, and I can add the faction in console to get friendly with the bandits. I'm no good at script but I'm looking at the addtofaction part.

It's probably not worth it. I'm working on a whole new improved version now.

It's probably not worth it. I'm working on a whole new improved version now.

No worries. I'll leave you too it then. Though playing around it it, I learned more so I got something out of it. :D

is mod abandoned?

T_T

This mod is abandoned for now, so is Slave Town because I mucked up a lot of files with that, things weren't working.

Sneak-peak please!!! :D What's the combo? How will it work teeeeell me :3

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

is mod abandoned?

T_T

Sneak-peak please!!! :D What's the combo? How will it work teeeeell me :3

Soon  :shy: . I'm waiting for something substantial before I show anything but hopefully that will be soon.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you take this off by console?

press the " ~ " key for console

click on player with mouse, should see some writing on screen with your characters name.

type " inv " (without quotes)

list comes up with all the stuff you are carrying in your inventory plus any worn items, worn items will have the word "- worn" at end of line, it is worn item that you are looking for.

use page-up button to see more items if you have a lot

you need to find the collar, it will look something like this

quanty, description, (itemcode), (condition) - equiped

eg:  1 - collar (004a2ed) (100, 100.00%) - worn

the item description and the itemcode in the brackets will be different to my example.

the important bit is the itemcode in the firs set of brackets

when you find it type the following, substituting your real itemcode of course. 

player.removeitem 004a2ed 1

so you are saying via console to remove this itemcode quantity 1

or if you don't care about your inventory, just type removeallitems and you will have nothing at all, works on npc's too.

have fun

• 3 months later...

Ok so two questions, first off how do I fix the dialogue thing and second how do I replace the model with another piece of clothing ?

You need to be an experience scripter and understand Creation Kit and papyrus to fix the dialogue. It's been abandoned as the person who crerated it coudln't fix it at the time and has created another mod.

To replace the model (I assume you mean actor) you need a knowledge and understanding of creation kit to edit NPC models.

But as this is abandomed unless you can fix it yourself (or someone else is willing to which I doubt as it's not been touched) your efforts may be fruitless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, other the put the collar on the player, and the aformentioned disabled dialogue, this mod doesn't seem to do anything.  After getting the collar, every bandit group I approach is still hostile.

Having similar issues, with one exception - I use Better Fast Travel and suddenly all the carriage guys want sex from me.

LOL that made me laugh, you have to pay the tax to travel xD

• 2 years later...
On 14/8/2014 at 12:58 AM, Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

View File

I've been away from my PC for a few weeks (I still am) and I didn't bring the SlaveTown file with me. When I get home I'll put out an update, pinky promise.

NOTE: There is currently no way to remove the collar without console commands, there will be a quest to remove it in the future.

Description

This is a simple mod intended for people playing with weaker characters - Prostitutes, Nobles etc. It allows you to make a deal with bandits so that you can pass through their territory unharmed. In return, you can offer your body to bandits all across Skyrim.

Requirements

You need Sexlab and the Zaz Animation Pack to use this mod

Where do I start?

Go to the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth and talk to Runjorn to start the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SexlabFramework, ZAZ Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible