Milz about the bathing thingy.

I did install B-F 2.8 using MO, replaced old B-F. Run Fnis all that stuff.

New Rs files that Gullu have made :)

And I did get this message.

About as others say. BFAP?

i'm having the same issue too i saw the right side three stuff saying "no compatible" i can't get my female character  having baby

Milz about the bathing thingy.

I did install B-F 2.8 using MO, replaced old B-F. Run Fnis all that stuff.

New Rs files that Gullu have made :)

And I did get this message.

About as others say. BFAP?

i'm having the same issue too i saw the right side three stuff saying "no compatible" i can't get my female character  having baby

if the problem with SexLab and Bathing in Skyrim stay, even after you've loaded the game after updating to 2.8, you could try to use the command:

bf:addon refresh

The "Update" Thing is one thing, I can't test and it can be, that the Updating will conflict with the AddOn init. So after updating, make a save, and load the save again... if it still say "not compatible" try the console command

Thanks Gullu for your AddOns and the time :)

I've seen, "Beast Baby Items AddOn" is a dead project and Susanno won't update it anymore.

I've attached the ini files for those AddOns.

Extract those files into \Skyrim\Data\BeeingFemale\AddOn\

BFAP.zip

BFA_BeastAddOn.zip

Dont know but I also got this.

That part did work in 2.6 atleast.

Well, just checked it again, and for me this works. I've made a check that those options are only enabled, when the Player Character is a validate female actor and the Menstruation Cycle for the Player is enabled - Then the options should be enabled again

Well, just checked it again, and for me this works. I've made a check that those options are only enabled, when the Player Character is a validate female actor and the Menstruation Cycle for the Player is enabled - Then the options should be enabled again

Ahh. Ok.

You know I am one notorious Male player.

It can be that.

But it did work before.

For the safe side I start up one Female on the same profile to see that it works and for verify.

About the ini files for BFAP do they replace BFAP?

Edited by Uncle64

That command do that differs from the one you have in the MCM where you can reset your plugins?

Beast baby should not been used anymore as Milz say, it is one dead mod/plugin.

Oh... what a good question :D

I had to take a look and ... wow... suprise... haven't update this Menu Option to the new system :D

It will unload all AddOns ... and the AddOns will only be reloaded by the console command or when there where changes in the \Skyrim\Data\BeeingFemale\AddOn Folder. hmpf, better don't use this option now ^^

Otherwise you must enter the console command

Ahh. Ok.

You know I am one notorious Male player.

It can be that.

But it did work before.

For the safe side I start up one Female on the same profile to see that it works and for verify.

About the ini files for BFAP do they replace BFAP?

Now you need BFAP for it + the ini file.

The ini files will do the initialization. When it should add new magic effects, new items, a new script, and stuff, it needs an .esp file where the effects are defined.

But the "race" AddOns can be made without a .esp file as long you don't add a new Actor / Baby Item ... you can say "The Belly of Argonian should become bigger then default" ... or "The Ovulation duration of a Breton should be 20% longer" ..... "Khajiit can become 30% more babys then the user has defined in the menu" ..... That's what I've also included and forgot in the change log :D There is a Race AddOn called "RaceSpecific Values"

This will make some changes to the different races

Argonian

Duration_01_Follicular=1.3
Duration_02_Ovulation=1.3
Duration_03_Luteal=0.9
Duration_04_Menstruation=0.8
Duration_05_Trimester1=0.9
Duration_06_Trimester2=0.9
Duration_07_Trimester3=0.9
Duration_08_Recovery=1.5
Duration_MaleSperm=0.85
Multiple_Threshold_Chance=1.3
Multiple_Threshold_Max_Babys=1.4
Sperm_Amount_Scale=0.9
Male_Recovery_Scale=1.7

Breton

PMS_ChanceScale=0.7
Size_Belly_Max=0.9
Size_Breasts_Max=0.9
Size_Belly_Max_Multiple=0.8
Size_Breasts_Max_Multiple=0.8
ContraceptionDuration=1.2
Sperm_Amount_Scale=0.9

Dark Elf

ChanceToBecomePregnant=1.3
Duration_04_Menstruation=1.2
Duration_08_Recovery=0.7
Duration_MaleSperm=1.2
PMS_ChanceScale=1.22
Pain_Phase_CyclePains=0.8
Baby_Healing_Scale=1.1

High Elf

ChanceToBecomePregnant=1.2
Duration_04_Menstruation=1.1
Duration_08_Recovery=0.8
Duration_MaleSperm=1.1
PMS_ChanceScale=1.11
Pain_Phase_CyclePains=0.9
Baby_Healing_Scale=1.3

Imperial

Duration_02_Ovulation=1.1
Duration_03_Luteal=1.2
Duration_04_Menstruation=1.1
Duration_05_Trimester1=0.95
Duration_06_Trimester2=0.95
Duration_07_Trimester3=0.95
Duration_08_Recovery=1.1
Duration_MaleSperm=0.93

Khajiit

Duration_04_Menstruation=0.3
Duration_01_Follicular=1.3
Duration_02_Ovulation=1.2
Duration_08_Recovery=0.7
Duration_MaleSperm=0.8
Irregulation_Chance_Scale=1.2
Irregulation_Value_Scale=1.4
Multiple_Threshold_Chance=1.4
Multiple_Threshold_Max_Babys=1.3
PMS_ChanceScale=0.5
Size_Breasts_Max=0.8
Baby_Healing_Scale=0.9

Nord

Pain_PMS=0.9
Pain_GivingBirth=0.9
Pain_LaborPains=0.9
Pain_Menstruation=0.85
Pain_Mittelschmerz=0.7
ContraceptionDuration=1.3
Duration_MaleSperm=1.2
Irregulation_Value_Scale=1.3

Orc

Size_Breasts_Max=1.15
Size_Breasts_Max_Multiple=1.12
ContraceptionDuration=0.8
Duration_MaleSperm=1.2
Pain_Abortus=1.6
Pain_GivingBirth=1.4
Pain_LaborPains=1.1
Pain_Menstruation=0.95
Pain_Mittelschmerz=0.80
Baby_Damage_Scale=0.8
Sperm_Amount_Scale=1.1

Redguard

PMS_ChanceScale=0.7
Size_Belly_Max=0.9
Size_Breasts_Max=0.9
Size_Belly_Max_Multiple=0.8
ContraceptionDuration=1.2

Wood Elf

ChanceToBecomePregnant=1.3
Duration_04_Menstruation=1.2
Duration_08_Recovery=0.7
Duration_MaleSperm=1.25
PMS_ChanceScale=1.1
Sperm_Amount_Scale=0.9
Baby_Healing_Scale=1.2
Male_Recovery_Scale=1.2

Those things can be changed without having an .esp or Creation Kit experiance... you just need to know how a .ini file is made :D

the values are in decimal ... so 1.0 is no change, 1.1 are 10% more/longer ... 0.9 is 10% less/shorter

sorry, totally missed that when i was testing earlier..

i used an already pregnant npc and one which already had some sperm already inside for testing, because the bf:impregnate function didn't work. probably not be best idea in hindsight, but i only wanted to test the spawning anyway.. 

btw, it seems the bf:impregnate function still works on human npcs, but not on creatures

@uncle:

the ini files only replace the quests inside the esp, which are no longer needed and should do no harm, if they stay for now. so you should be able to just leave bfap as it is and install the ini files on top. 

Ahh. Thanks.

Are we not geeks. :) Posting stuff like this on Sunday mornings.

sorry, totally missed that when i was testing earlier..

i used an already pregnant npc and one which already had some sperm already inside for testing, because the bf:impregnate function didn't work. probably not be best idea in hindsight, but i only wanted to test the spawning anyway.. 

btw, it seems the bf:impregnate function still works on human npcs, but not on creatures

@uncle:

the ini files only replace the quests inside the esp, which are no longer needed and should do no harm, if they stay for now. so you should be able to just leave bfap as it is and install the ini files on top. 

yes I was planning to do that.

Totaly geeks :D

Watching a german Skyrim Lets Play on my TV during I'm writing posts and checking the script :D

edit: And watching the download counter for sure ^^ 300 downloads for BF2.8 right now

gullu

hm, the impregnation thing... I've tested it before upgrading, because on nexus someone asked, if it would be possible to make a cheat, to change the number of babys a character is pregnant with.... but I only tested the new command... so "bf:impregnate 1" ... not without the argument.... so putting a " 1" at the end should do the job (or 2, if you want to impregnate the character with 2 babys)

First impression.

It do work, I did install it on top of 2.7.2 and Bane_masters fix. In MO.

Did remove the old. It runs flawless.

Some small minor errors that I have already reported.

Playing male all childrens are there, my horse foals are there.

No reset.

@Alenin Have you read any posts in this tread?

As usual it need fixed loadorder and all other plugins at correct places.

Fnis MUST be run and stuff like that.

Hey Milz, regarding addon inis, I was hoping to edit the Default Creatures one to add values for more creatures. Where do you find the race ids for creatures (i.e. id=Skyrim_1131F9 for Giants)? Is there a list somewhere, or do I have to look with the CK?

I'm using the Creation Kit. When you open the creation Kit for the first time, the "Form ID" field is realy small. It's the cell next to "Name" and you must resize the cell.

But you don't realy need CK for it. I've attached an image with all Races and there IDs

I wish I could export it to a Excel List or CSV File, but that's not an option in CK. I've orderd in by "Name" (in column 5)

Here is a Link to the Image (in full size)

https://picload.org/image/rordwgco/raceid.jpg

Don't forget, the first 2 decimals of the ID must be ignored :) only the last 6 digits are relevant ... so ignore the "04" :)

btw: The ID's are from Skyrim + Dawnguad + Dragonborn

The ID's starting with "00" are Skyrim, "02" are Dawnguad, "04" are Dragonborn.

Instead of this Numbers you write the Name of the .Esm File Name...

For example: 00000D59 => Skyrim_000D59

Or: 020023E2 => Dawnguad_0023E2

Or: 04014449 => Dragonborn_014449

You can also ignore the beginning Zeros like Dawnguad_23E2

I am having an issue where it says there is no compatibility with sexlab.  I also cant seem to click to refresh addon button.  And when I type in bf:addon refresh it just says it doesn't know what bf is.

I missed to update the "Refresh AddOn" Button. Use the new console command:

this should help

// Edit:

Developer Pack uploaded :)

I am having an issue where it says there is no compatibility with sexlab.  I also cant seem to click to refresh addon button.  And when I type in bf:addon refresh it just says it doesn't know what bf is.

this should help

I tried bf:addon refresh earlier but my console says bf not found.

this should help

The commands may take a few seconds.

Skyrim doesn't allow new console commands. For BeeingFemale I've created a new technic that allows console commands, but it still say "command not found" untill the command run completely. The "bf:addon refresh" command may take 5 - 10 seconds... after the addons where refreshed, the "command not found" will be overwritten with a success message

this should help

The commands may take a few seconds.

Skyrim doesn't allow new console commands. For BeeingFemale I've created a new technic that allows console commands, but it still say "command not found" untill the command run completely. The "bf:addon refresh" command may take 5 - 10 seconds... after the addons where refreshed, the "command not found" will be overwritten with a success message

No, it's weird but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.  What happens is I type it in to the console, a whole bunch of messages giving me the status of different memory block, then a message saying "bf:addon refresh" by itself, then nothing.  Even when I exit out of console and wait nothing happens.  My guess is that I am getting some side effect from my heavy modding, if not for my bashed patch I would be over the 255 max for MO.