View File

The original author is DiorSoul, that's his username here in LL, for some reason he was unable to post a thread so I help him held the thread, so every part of credit goes to him, not me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Foreword-

Apology for my bad English, it is not my first language, please excuse me for using google translate on responses.

Thanks Jack Queen for her courtesy of letting me use the resources for this mod, thanks!

This mod adds several new conjurable creatures.

Conjuration perks will be in effect, magicka costs are reasonable, master spell is actually practical now.

The following is a story behind this mod, I share with ones held the same passion and love to mighty conjuration!

A long story:

"It might just look like I am conjuring Novice creatures, but someday I will, with my power, summon my own Daedra Lord!"

And here my schoolmates go again,

"A nord trying to learn magic? For Talo's sake stop joking!"

"you are no use of conjuration, how'bout go with restoration? You'd make a good backup for me, hahaha!"

"Look at your lousy robe, can you even afford to buy another one to change? yuck! Why are you even learning magic here?"

"Maybe we should throw you into Astronach Forge, that might knock some talent out in you,Bwah-hah-hah!"

My name is Celine, I was in Winterhold College in the age of "everything starts to make sense". I don't who my parents are, it was mentor Kael who saved me from a couple Thalmors, brought me to the college.

I was born with talent of ice magic, I taught myself Icespike when I was 4, at the age of 7 I could wield Icecloak at ease, and then I mastered the last Ice spell I could learn --- Ice storm.

That's right, everyone praised me as destruction mastermind, one out of a million, they even gave me a nickname: Ice Queen.

But, as always, behind the spotlight, there will be pairs of furious red eyes filling with nothing but jealousy. My talent stings the onces who can't stand one sight of strong nord magician woman(I'm sorry.),

they'd meddle my practice, harass me, corner me and all that. Thanks to mentor Kael who always was the one stood out for me, he was an excellent conjurer, In a blink of my eye he'd summon a Daedra Lord with single hand,

and with no other effort of his own to finish the fight, I found that fascinating.

"May I learn conjuration from you, mentor Kael?"

"Didn't we test that before when you were young, Cel? You are granted with talent of ice, but for conjuration, you could merely summon a puppy, my dear."

"But seeing your will in conjuration has truly inspired me to learn, please! Conjuration is amazing."

"I am sorry Celine, I think you do not have the talent.."

"..."

Talent?.. Is that what really matters? I can ditch my "Ice Queen" right now. Nothing will not stop me from learning it, not even talent itself, I can prove it that passion can lead to success too! And I will.

-----------Alduin materializes--------------

"Everyone! Off to Halls of Elements! Mentors come with me! I need you to unleash all the power you can to stop him!"

"Healers? Where are the healers?! I need Restoration here! Someone's hurt!"

"My magicka is about to drain out, who's got potions? I need them!"

"Mentor Meril, no!!"

*door creeks*

What's going on? What's with all the screaming?

"Celine! Get back in now! Do not come out!" Mentor Kael yelling at me hysterically,

By the nine! What is that thing? Dragon!? Thats a damn dragon! I was stiff shocked, could not move my eyes from what is in front of me....

All I saw was a splash of crimson red, carved on the long, spiky teeth of his. The splash of crimson seems to grow sharper by each time frame as the gigantic mouth zooms bigger and finally blocks my sight with redness.

While I was blank in mind suddenly recognizing the ripped piece of linen is from Mentor Meril, then I saw the the crisp sharpness, splattered with bloody red, I felt the force in front of me, as it could rip anything into pieces in the next moment.

Which they did.

In that very moment, I was shoved away like a firebolt from a novice hand, sent flying ten feet away like a madman, and bumped on one of the yard pillars, nearly left unconscious.

That hurt.

Auduin:"Gol Dir, Dov Moro. Dovahkiin? Nid!"

He faded as the light from horizontal darkens, left for crimson red, and numberless corpses underneath.

-------a couple days later-------

"I am so sorry. Due to the devastation Alduin has done, in cover of repairs and compensation to passed members' families, we nearly have no resources left..."

The person who always took care of me has gone, all my property was confiscated by college, I really have nothing left!

Desperation has conquered me, my helpless feeling to my cruel fate takes one step further, catalyses the gloom in my heart, tears burst out as I could not hold it any longer.

One tear dripped down on my palm, I gripped it, it soon iced into spike. I gripped harder. I let it sting.

I will master conjuration, that is what resembles Mentor kael, the now, the only thing I want to do.

"It might just look like I am conjuring Novice creatures, but someday I will, with my power, summon my own Daedra Lord!"

And here my schoolmates go again,

"A nord trying to learn magic? For Talo's sake stop joking!"

"you are no use of conjuration, how'bout go with restoration? You'd make a good backup for me, hahaha!"

"Look at your lousy robe, can you even afford to buy another one to change? yuck! Why are you even learning magic here?"

"Maybe we should throw you into Astronach Forge, that might knock some talent out in you,Bwah-hah-hah!"

Yes! Mentor Kael mentioned that there is a mysterious Astronach Forge underneath the college, rumor says that it grants access for apllicants to trade with pther portals.

If thats true, possibly I can transform my ice talent in Destruction into Conjuration?

DN0qnYM.jpg?1

92XTHdR.jpg?1

late night, I snuck to Hall of Countenance.

So this is it, The Midden, Astronach Forge should be in there.

Yzz4pIw.jpg?1

I can certainly see the chill in the air.... Aw, that's frigid!

Kxjrd7V.jpg?1

It's right here! Astronach Forge!

kz0UINW.jpg?1

Oh, a book?

jDr9JOG.jpg?1

BESTIARY?

5wvFttc.jpg?1

Nine.. Is that a dragon?!

Roughly flipped a few pages, there were creatures for each page, but I didn't recognize any of them.

Noticed under the image of each creature there were always some ingredients names written on the page, which I did recognize.

Will that be?

The ingredients are the bargaining chips used for trading, by giving the needed ingredients, I can make an offer for the creature drawn in the image?

That sounds very convincing, and quite precisely, I happen to have enough ingredients to trade one this "Slime", thats a weird name though..

lFyy6Fm.jpg?1

Why not just give it a try?

Kxjrd7V.jpg?1

I put the ingredients in, pulled the lever.

A0SBcFQ.jpg?1

hmm!? I sense a strong magical wave coming from the forge, it's approaching!

UuJpoUV.jpg?1

Wait, I'd think a monster like creature'd come out, but instead it was a book?

Surprisingly, when I opened up the book, not only was the book written in the language I understood, but more importantly, it was written in a format that College ueses for spell tomes!

This is a spell tomb!

What would happen after Celine acquired her new conjuration spell?

Please stay tuned..

-Screenshots-

The following screenshots will demonstrate each type of creature available in this mod.

YJii1hb.jpg?1

uwkwIiR.jpg?1

177AmDO.jpg?1

8dcQKrK.jpg?1

YPDbeVa.jpg?1

aPsCTQp.jpg?1

FiV9cT8.jpg?1

Rx5FcU0.jpg?1

-Brief description-

This mod introduces a handful of standalone conjuration spells, they won't conflict with anything, and are under perks' influences.

It includes: spells from Novice, Adept, Expert and Master level. Each level contains two spells.

Conjured creatures will level with players along their journeys, and tend to keep as same level as the player is at.

Undoubtedly each creatures has level cap, e.g. Novice creatures may not go above level 30.

-How to obtain spells-

Go down Midden in Winterhold College, at the front of lever table you will find a crafting manual, which contains each creature's image and recipe to craft corresponding spell tome. Drop needed ingredients in offering box, pull the lever, if done correctly the spell book should appear in the middle of the forge.

-Requirements and Compatibilities-

As long as you own skyrim you are good to go!

There is no incompatibility found yet.

-Incoming Standalone Follower-

ztoSPGl.jpg

For those who have read through the back story, I've got some bonus for ya! This is Celine as a follower, due to languague problems I will publish it later.

V. 1.1 fixed CurseBoss prescription

new prescription:voidSalts *1,OreOrichalcum *1,GemRuby *1,RuinedBook*1.

changed CurseBoss and Archdemon time

for 5min.

-Translation-

If any Chinese speakers are interested in this mod and wish to get a Chinese version. I have got you covered too! Head over the download section, you will need the DiorConjureV1.0.rar first, then download DiorCouration_Chinese.rar overwrite the main file, and you are good.

使用中文的朋友们得先到下载区把主文件DiorConjureV1.0.rar下载了,然后再下载DiorCouration_Chinese.rar覆盖掉主文件就可以了!

1.1版请到天际公民下载。原址:http://bbs.skyrimcitizen.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=976

Nice job.  Thank you for sharing.  The creature in the fist pic looks like the ghost from the old "Real Ghostbuster's" cartoon.

That's what I was thinking, finally get some ghostbusters action in Skyrim :D

:P My first thought was this:

ghost-pokemon.gif

Is it only you who can conjure these creature or do they become common?

It looks great but I really RP conjurers unfortunately .

It looks uber kawaii though.

Only you, since you have to get the tomes through the atronach forge.

Also

getting some use of those flame atronach animations in sexlab :D MUAHAHA

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the mod. Not sure if this is my problem or a glitch. the one that requires the ruby for the boss version will not take the ruby and gives the non boss version again. Still, other than that great mod.

I know that and fix it for a long time...

But forget to add file in Loverslab...

Sorry, if my friend back,he will update this..Thank you for ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it only you who can conjure these creature or do they become common?

It looks great but I really RP conjurers unfortunately .

It looks uber kawaii though.

Only you, since you have to get the tomes through the atronach forge.

Also

getting some use of those flame atronach animations in sexlab :D MUAHAHA

I AM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY THAT THE SHE (THE STAND-ALONE FLAM ATRONACH) IS COMPATIBLE WITH SEXLAB!  :wub: 

(Unlike the "adult" follower/companion mods that SHOULD BE! Sorry, I just needed to say something cuz its bugs the heck out of me.)

I do have one question/request:

Question: Is there a way increase the 60 second time limit? Or is it only 60 seconds because of my conjuration skill level?

Or

Request: Even if there is a way to increase the time limit, do you think you or Dior could make it compatible with the Conjuration Modification mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10335/?)?

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...