[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all!

Heavy Metal CHSBHC BBP make the body invisible. what i'm doing wrong?

*i have CHSBHC BBP istalled

nvm i fixed and looks amazing!!!

Really, how do you fixed? I'm having the same problem, and I have everything installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have converted an armor and added breast and Ass animation onto it but when i ported in the sky-rim the tail and wings had issue so can you please export it for sky-rim please with breast and ass weighting animation please i have attached an image so you what armor it is and weather you want to or not i will be w8ing for reply

1 note please do not change the body type its the one I created and use sky-rim but when u make this mod available to some 1 else feel free to do what ever you want to it but pleas for me make it playable in sky-rim without any error with BBB butt and ass animation

with kind regards

post-68447-13597877090423_thumb.jpg

Hi i have converted an armor and added breast and Ass animation onto it but when i ported in the sky-rim the tail and wings had issue so can you please export it for sky-rim please with breast and ass weighting animation please i have attached an image so you what armor it is and weather you want to or not i will be w8ing for reply

1 note please do not change the body type its the one I created and use sky-rim but when u make this mod available to some 1 else feel free to do what ever you want to it but pleas for me make it playable in sky-rim without any error with BBB butt and ass animation

with kind regards

As far as I can tell Vitriks has been kind of absent for a while. You should probably make a seperate thread for your problem.

with kind regards

As far as I can tell Vitriks has been kind of absent for a while. You should probably make a seperate thread for your problem.

ok thanks would i get help if i do and what should i name it i'm kind of new to this

• 2 weeks later...

hey i got a problem with using the black lace cutie armor. whenever i try to equip the armor, the game crashes to desktop every time. do i have to have the no maam bbbb mod in order to use this armor?

EDIT: nvm, i just realized this armor was for the chbbhs body. even though it says in the download area, its for unp.

Archived