Greatest mod evar.

Can't play without it anymore.

Belly and breast scaling looks fine for my char.

The only very minor thing annoying me is that I can't set the "release the cum" power as favorite since it always vanishes as soon as it's done.

Would be great if it stayed and just returned a message if there is nothing to release instead.

Guest Kitchensnk

Hope all is going well with the 310 update.

I didn't read ALL of the post, but read a fair number.

Were you working on a way to tap off the stored cum/inflation into bottles?  Instead of just having it spew onto the ground...

regardless... thanks for the work and effort you are putting in!

Cheers

Heya, anyone can help me with a little problem here? Everything works fine and smoothly for this mod, except the insert soul gems, milking, and birthing have no animations to them (character just stands there making moans and faces).

I've ran the FNIS exe for users multiple times after installing everything the mod needed to run, but still no dice. Anyone able to point me in the direction of how to fix whatever may be causing this?

I'd list the load order, but have no idea how to link all of that. (A feature in Mod Organizer I'm using ATM I don't know of?)

Edit: Nuts, looks like I'm staying over at someone else's place for a day so I won't be able to do any troubleshooting when any replies come in. Thankfully, I can still respond from my iPad.

Hey Darkconsole, so I was able to modify ActorGetBiologicalFunctions() to correctly detect a UNP plugin schlong on females using the SOS 3 API , and mark them as inseminators if that's the case.  I have some observations below, and wanted to know if you were interested in taking a look at my changes, or if I should just buzz off with all this futa nonsense ;)

My observations on this:

• SOS 3 has an API call GetSchlong(Actor) that returns None if the actor is not schlongified, otherwise returns a form pointing to the SOS plugin that has been applied to the actor.
  • SOS 3 does not wait until nudity/sex to schlongify actors.  It appears to happen on cell enter, and is then cached.  The actor, if given a schlong, is assigned to two internal SOS factions:  One just for schlongification, and the other for the specific plugin they were assigned.  Both of these can be indirectly queried using the SOS API.
  • SGO, from what I can tell, determines the actors biological capabilities after the SexLab sex scene ends for purposes of insemination.  This means there should not be a "race condition" where SGO gets biological capabilities before schlongification of NPCs happen.  I did notice though that you cache biological functions, so I may of course be dead wrong on this, so I'll need to rely on your judgement if there really does exist a race condition anyway.

What my code does:

• Females only are processed.
  • Soft dependency on SOS API presence (requires SOS 3.00.004 or later).  If no API script can be instantiated then a message to the log is printed and the female bio stats are issued as normal.
  • call SOS_API.GetSchlong(Who)
    • If None returned, assign normal female bio stuff
    • If plugin type "UNP" is returned, assign only insemination.  Unfortunately if the futa is assigned female bio stats as well, my testing shows she can get inseminated by herself as well...
    • If any other type is returned, assign normal female bio

What's currently missing:

• MCM Menu option to enable/disable futas as inseminators.  I don't have any MCM experience here, but your code is really nice and clean, so if you wanted I could take a look at adding this myself.
  • Futa/Male on Futa doesn't work, because the code does not determine who is the giver and who is the receiver in the SexLab sex scene, resulting in possibly both getting impregnated!  So Futas basically have to count as males, unless there is a way to check for this.
  • Adding in any other SOS plugins that give women male junk.  Do they exist?  My searches only returned the SOS UNP plugin as the one everyone uses for this.

If you are interested in what I have done, I would be more than happy to give you my code for consideration for inclusion, PM'd to you or attached in this thread, your choice.

I also just want to say, because I'm new around here and my only interaction so far has been to bother you about including this functionality, that I in no way mean to come off as undermining you and your project, and I apologize profusely if that's how this reads.  I simply want to help if I can, and personally satisfy my kink er, "use case scenario" with this mod. :D  If you are not interested in this, or believe I have not considered other insurmountable obstacles to making this code worthy of inclusion, just tell me to drop it, and the code stays private with me and you'll never hear another peep out of me again about it.

Thank you for your great and fun mod!

I'm playing a futa character where my sexlab gender is set to male and i force enabled gems and milk in the SGO menu. When i have sex with a female, we both get pregnant with a gem, is that intended? I hoped it would work more like i add gems to women i fuck and get gems when im fucked by men....

As of right now, I think you can only check, if the SexLab event "has" the player, but not if he/she "gives" or "takes". (likewise for npcs)

You can, with a small trick... And since dark merged my pull yesterday, it should be fixed in the next version.

i would like to thank these two for contributing these features two months ago. im writing up the changelog for v310 right now to publish in a little bit.

Woooot v310, installing right now. Thank you!!

Any chance for an option to use body morphs instead of skeleton bones for belly scaling?

There could be a compatibility issue- Most outfits come with a belly node these days, but not all of them support a body morph AFAIK. Well, I guess you can build a morph using Bodyslide by batch building only if you have corresponding preset for each outfit.

Woooot v310, installing right now. Thank you!!

Any chance for an option to use body morphs instead of skeleton bones for belly scaling?

There could be a compatibility issue- Most outfits come with a belly node these days, but not all of them support a body morph AFAIK. Well, I guess you can build a morph using Bodyslide by batch building only if you have corresponding preset for each outfit.

mainly i dont want to refactor all the math its based on from 1-based multiplicative to 0-based non multiplicative. there its lots of trig n shit in here. plus you cant trust that all outfits will have the same sliders.

i may not be able to trust all outfits have proper weight paints but i can trust the bones exist or else the game has most likely already crashed on you before i even got to run any code.

Is it safe to update mid playthrough?

always. i would consider it a personal failure and have CPU revoke my modders card for an unupgradable save for normal updates within the release. the only time you should have to question it is when it goes from 300 to 400.

if there is ever a special thing that needs to be done, like display model before 202 had an issue that required using savetool to delete a script, there will be a glaring offensive warning for you to do whatever you need to do to save the save.

Hey Darkconsole, so I was able to modify ActorGetBiologicalFunctions() to correctly detect a UNP plugin schlong on females using the SOS 3 API , and mark them as inseminators if that's the case.  I have some observations below, and wanted to know if you were interested in taking a look at my changes, or if I should just buzz off with all this futa nonsense ;)

My observations on this:

• SOS 3 has an API call GetSchlong(Actor) that returns None if the actor is not schlongified, otherwise returns a form pointing to the SOS plugin that has been applied to the actor.
  • SOS 3 does not wait until nudity/sex to schlongify actors.  It appears to happen on cell enter, and is then cached.  The actor, if given a schlong, is assigned to two internal SOS factions:  One just for schlongification, and the other for the specific plugin they were assigned.  Both of these can be indirectly queried using the SOS API.
  • SGO, from what I can tell, determines the actors biological capabilities after the SexLab sex scene ends for purposes of insemination.  This means there should not be a "race condition" where SGO gets biological capabilities before schlongification of NPCs happen.  I did notice though that you cache biological functions, so I may of course be dead wrong on this, so I'll need to rely on your judgement if there really does exist a race condition anyway.

What my code does:

• Females only are processed.
  • Soft dependency on SOS API presence (requires SOS 3.00.004 or later).  If no API script can be instantiated then a message to the log is printed and the female bio stats are issued as normal.
  • call SOS_API.GetSchlong(Who)
    • If None returned, assign normal female bio stuff
    • If plugin type "UNP" is returned, assign only insemination.  Unfortunately if the futa is assigned female bio stats as well, my testing shows she can get inseminated by herself as well...
    • If any other type is returned, assign normal female bio

What's currently missing:

• MCM Menu option to enable/disable futas as inseminators.  I don't have any MCM experience here, but your code is really nice and clean, so if you wanted I could take a look at adding this myself.
  • Futa/Male on Futa doesn't work, because the code does not determine who is the giver and who is the receiver in the SexLab sex scene, resulting in possibly both getting impregnated!  So Futas basically have to count as males, unless there is a way to check for this.
  • Adding in any other SOS plugins that give women male junk.  Do they exist?  My searches only returned the SOS UNP plugin as the one everyone uses for this.

If you are interested in what I have done, I would be more than happy to give you my code for consideration for inclusion, PM'd to you or attached in this thread, your choice.

I also just want to say, because I'm new around here and my only interaction so far has been to bother you about including this functionality, that I in no way mean to come off as undermining you and your project, and I apologize profusely if that's how this reads.  I simply want to help if I can, and personally satisfy my kink er, "use case scenario" with this mod. :D  If you are not interested in this, or believe I have not considered other insurmountable obstacles to making this code worthy of inclusion, just tell me to drop it, and the code stays private with me and you'll never hear another peep out of me again about it.

Thank you for your great and fun mod!

I'm playing a futa character where my sexlab gender is set to male and i force enabled gems and milk in the SGO menu. When i have sex with a female, we both get pregnant with a gem, is that intended? I hoped it would work more like i add gems to women i fuck and get gems when im fucked by men....

As of right now, I think you can only check, if the SexLab event "has" the player, but not if he/she "gives" or "takes". (likewise for npcs)

You can, with a small trick... And since dark merged my pull yesterday, it should be fixed in the next version.

i would like to thank these two for contributing these features two months ago. im writing up the changelog for v310 right now to publish in a little bit.

Congrats on getting this out after all! :D

And thanks for the nice words. My contribution wasn't exactly huge, but it's still nice to be appreciated :blush:

...now, to on the other hand...

I don't want to put down cetuximab's contributions, but the UNP schlong being hard-coded as the only recognized dong seems quite... restricting.

I wonder, could you be bothered to add support for something more... dynamic, for the distinguishing dong connoisseur?

After all, I already got quite the collection going here.

post-345398-0-63440000-1480021979_thumb.png

they must have horrible marketing then. ive seen the cat one, the orc one, and the equippable one. and the equippable one isn't even detected by sos even after i added the keywords to it and refused to read any of the instructions. and i've been through the entire downloads section like 945 times.

Yeah, that they do. (Discounting the one I advertise in my signature :P)

Some actually only exist as an attachment to a random post buried in some thread...

Also, as far as the equippable one goes, it would probably easier to copy and rename an existing addons esp, as sos addons have highly specific structural requirements...

I have two problems (well, one problem and one nitpick), and I don't know if they're being caused by the latest update or not...

1) The belly encumbrance doesn't seem to be happening any more. Every day I'm waddlin' doesn't appear in the list of active effects, and movement speed is unchanged. I don't know if it matters, but I just inserted gems rather than getting them the "natural" way. My player update time is set to 2 seconds and I've tried waiting for about a minute and then using the [wait] command to wait for 12 hours, and the effects didn't update.

post-462261-0-11443800-1480046716_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

2) And the nitpick: I've noticed that the debug.notifications on insertion (and probably other debug.notifications) are delayed until the menus are closed. So for example I'd cast the power to open the menu, insert gems, and once the boxes are closed I'd get debug notifications about how many gems are available and how many can fit and how many should be inserted. It's not a problem, but it's kind of redundant. :)

funny, i was just playing tonight and getting annoyed at the belly encumberment slowing me down lol. the numbers were all right when i went and checked.

Yeah, it worked just fine with the last character I used SGO, but that was with v309. 

I just tried it with another brand-new character, same thing. Something's going wrong on my end. The animation and audio plays, scaling works as intended, but the spell just isn't applied to the character.

Tomorrow I'll try dropping some other mods and see if it has to do with engine load or something. ;)

EDIT: Nope, that's not it. Ah, well.

funny, i was just playing tonight and getting annoyed at the belly encumberment slowing me down lol. the numbers were all right when i went and checked.

Yeah, it worked just fine with the last character I used SGO, but that was with v309. 

I just tried it with another brand-new character, same thing. Something's going wrong on my end. The animation and audio plays, scaling works as intended, but the spell just isn't applied to the character.

Tomorrow I'll try dropping some other mods and see if it has to do with engine load or something. ;)

EDIT: Nope, that's not it. Ah, well.

i cant think of anything surrounding that feature that has changed in forever. no log data?

here is a debug build

self.PrintDebug("BE Exec")

self.PrintDebug("BE Start")

self.PrintDebug("BE Cleared")

self.PrintDebug("BE Updated: " + self.dcc_sgo_SpellBellyEncumber.GetNthEffectMagnitude(0))

self.PrintDebug("BE End")

you should see these printed in your console every time it attempts to update it. make sure debug messges are on in mcm.

if you are seeing those then something seems to be dispelling you.

if you aren't seeing these then one of two things are happening, you also arent getting natural belly scaling because that loop isn't running. scale is done right before encumber. or... and this is going to sound really fucking weird... but...

lately my blush while aroused stopped using the "player" options for the player. my orc character is using the "npc" options... its very fucking weird... as though Who == Player is not working anymore... if this is the case BE Exec will be the only message you see... it seems impossible but... i dunno...

dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

i cant think of anything surrounding that feature that has changed in forever. no log data?

here is a debug build

self.PrintDebug("BE Exec")

self.PrintDebug("BE Start")

self.PrintDebug("BE Cleared")

self.PrintDebug("BE Updated: " + self.dcc_sgo_SpellBellyEncumber.GetNthEffectMagnitude(0))

self.PrintDebug("BE End")

you should see these printed in your console every time it attempts to update it. make sure debug messges are on in mcm.

if you are seeing those then something seems to be dispelling you.

if you aren't seeing these then one of two things are happening, you also arent getting natural belly scaling because that loop isn't running. scale is done right before encumber. or... and this is going to sound really fucking weird... but...

lately my blush while aroused stopped using the "player" options for the player. my orc character is using the "npc" options... its very fucking weird... as though Who == Player is not working anymore... if this is the case BE Exec will be the only message you see... it seems impossible but... i dunno...

I posted a log above. I don't see anything that specifically says SGO isn't firing, but here's an excerpt:

[11/24/2016 - 11:10:12PM] ERROR: Cannot call Apply() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ImmersiveExpression() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3934
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ActorActionInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3686
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuSoulgemInsert_Handle() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4412
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuSoulgemInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4360
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuMain_Handle() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4318
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuMain() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4213
	[None].dcc_sgo_EffectMenuMain_Main.OnEffectStart() - "dcc_sgo_EffectMenuMain_Main.psc" Line 6
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:12PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSound() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ImmersiveSoundMoan() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3962
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ActorActionInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3687
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuSoulgemInsert_Handle() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4412
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuSoulgemInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4360
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuMain_Handle() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4318
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.MenuMain() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 4213
	[None].dcc_sgo_EffectMenuMain_Main.OnEffectStart() - "dcc_sgo_EffectMenuMain_Main.psc" Line 6
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:12PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ImmersiveSoundMoan() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3969
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ActorActionInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3687
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ImmersiveSoundMoan() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3969
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSound() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ImmersiveSoundMoan() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3962
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ActorActionInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3694
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ActorActionInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3694
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:17PM] [SGO] UpdateLoop:Begin
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:17PM] [SGO] UpdateLoop:Done
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call Apply() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ImmersiveExpression() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3934
	[dcc_sgo_QuestController (0F000D62)].dcc_sgo_questcontroller.ActorActionInsert() - "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc" Line 3686
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSound() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:24PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSound() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:24PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:24PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:

I just tried it with the debug script. I didn't get anything like that printed to the console, though (debug messages are ON in MCM). All I got was:

Prisoner is female according to Sexlab

No SOS addon was placed on prisoner. Assuming normal female.

Prisoner features 3 according to Soulgem Oven

Prisoner shall persist.

Here's the log from this try:

Papyrus.0.log

The belly is scaling normally.

i think my eye thought that link under the picture was just a link to the picture.

the moan and expression errors are actually very obvious.

[11/24/2016 - 11:10:24PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp638"
stack:

[11/24/2016 - 11:10:27PM] SexLab  - Automatically Installing SexLab v1.62
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:27PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.62 - Installing...
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:27PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled
[11/24/2016 - 11:10:27PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: [sexlabframework <SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)>] - Loaded SexLabFramework

what that is, is SGO is somehow attempting to use sexlab assets before sexlab has even installed and registered them. i wish sexlab would just turn itself on on character creation like it used to. it appears that attempting to use sexlab things will trigger that automatic install *eyeroll* i guess.

I didn't bother to initialize sexlab for the last two tests (I did for the first one though). The sounds and moans are coming through fine even without it though, oddly enough. Everything is working fine except the belly encumbrance, which IIRC doesn't involve sexlab at all, it's just a spell effect?