2 hours ago, LAXL02 said:

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in here, but I'm stuck doing Leon's quest. When I'm supposed to find and equip the four items, I just can't find the boots.

Yeah, its not in a standard container.  Like  the previous post said,

Spoiler

its in a big vase on a table near the door to the closet where you put your stuff.

I enjoy the Chloe quest, but I don't want to play it every game. Would you consider making it optional? For example, an MCM checkbox? Or no automatic start to the quest when nearing her in the Helgen keep, but only when you click on her?

Thanks for you excellent work, Kimy.

1 minute ago, wren888 said:

I enjoy the Chloe quest, but I don't want to play it every game. Would you consider making it optional? For example, an MCM checkbox? Or no automatic start to the quest when nearing her in the Helgen keep, but only when you click on her?

Thanks for you excellent work, Kimy.

What’s not optional about it? Just leave Chloe in her cell if you don’t want to free her?

1 hour ago, wren888 said:

You still have her quest active forever.

I understand the way you see it: I used to be annoyed a lot by quests I didn't want to complete too. But lately I started to see it in an immersive roleplaying way.

I'll take Chloe as an example: if you see her and you decide not to free her, you'll have too live with the memory of doing this bad action. Your quest journal is a bit like your counsciousness: you would eventually forget about her (getting a lot more quests) or  you could come back later to save her. (If she is still alive is due to magic: everything not explainable or not immersive enough is surely magic related! ?)

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

I understand the way you see it: I used to be annoyed a lot by quests I didn't want to complete too. But lately I started to see it in an immersive roleplaying way.

I'll take Chloe as an example: if you see her and you decide not to free her, you'll have too live with the memory of doing this bad action. Your quest journal is a bit like your counsciousness: you would eventually forget about her (getting a lot more quests) or  you could come back later to save her. (If she is still alive is due to magic: everything not explainable or not immersive enough is surely magic related! ?)

It's not about that though, DCL will disable all traps if any of its quest is active. But if you start your game with Live Another Life you never even need to go through Helgen. And even if you do dragon quest you can just visit by cave entrance and never see Chloe.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

It's not about that though, DCL will disable all traps if any of its quest is active. But if you start your game with Live Another Life you never even need to go through Helgen. And even if you do dragon quest you can just visit by cave entrance and never see Chloe.

Except if you decide to use the vanilla start with Alternate Start.

I personally use a random number generator and the vanilla start came out quite often, even if it has only a 1/32 chance of happening. ?

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

It's not about that though, DCL will disable all traps if any of its quest is active.

Ah, I've never noticed this during Chloe's quest. ?

I thought it worked only on some quest parts, like when you're quest-bound (literally ?).

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

Ah, I've never noticed this during Chloe's quest.

Traps are disabled if in Debug section is active quest running true. And this not  for all quests, only a few or part. In our case active quest running is true when you get on restraints. Before that - no.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Traps are disabled if in Debug section is active quest running true. And this not  for all quests, only a few or part. In our case active quest running is true when you get on restraints. Before that - no.

? So this was correct:

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I thought it worked only on some quest parts, like when you're quest-bound (literally ?).

@Kimy: looking forward to trying this and thank you kindly for your hard work. Going off your patreon post, I have some suggestions for later add ons that may admittedly be covered already.

1: can you add more armoured (heavy and light) fetishwear to the Dollmaker’s catalogue please? Either ones that can be upgraded at a workbench like regular armour or she starts offering the better gear the more work you do for her perhaps? The ones she offers are ok to start with but quickly get outclassed by pretty much any other armour. Also can we get armoured rubber hoods too. A nifty idea I had for those is they’re defensive but they still gag you so you can’t shout.

2: similar to the above but can we get sexy rubber versions of the standard mage hoods too? I love using the Mage Dress gear and it stands me in good stead throughout most of the main game but it’s kinda sad that I had to use the normal mage hoods instead of something that matches.

3: Please please please let Chloe and the Godzilla-Born get revenge on Nazeem after completing Chloe’s quest. Like let us strip him naked and chain him to a hobby horse in the middle of Whiterun until he’s learned not to fuck with two dangerous hotties for shits and giggles. ?

4: yeah this one should be in DD5 and not here but could you add a cleave gag and/or a simple panel gag to the list at some point? The only thing even close at this point is Ulfric’s gag and it’s so ugly.

5: this may have been fixed but I’m noticing the bound girls in the current version keep showing up in robes and armour before freeing them, which breaks the new animation from DD5 that should keep their arms in their armbinders.

6: milking machine furniture? I keep wanting to try Milk Mod Economy or similar mods and forced milking while hunched over and gagged in DCUR would be hot.

that’s all I can think of right now. Thank you as always to you and the team for making Skyrim fun.

Spoiler

quick question(probably a dumb one)

for live another life, somehow my only 3 options are DCL ones(im a slave/captured princess/escaped slave)

i dont see any regular LAL start options

is there any possible fix for this?

LAL is 2nd last on my load order and DCL's LAL addon is the very last

edit

fixed after re-download/installing LAL related stuff and messing with some "load after load before" stuff in vortex

14 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

quick question(probably a dumb one)

for live another life, somehow my only 3 options are DCL ones(im a slave/captured princess/escaped slave)

i dont see any regular LAL start options

is there any possible fix for this?

LAL is 2nd last on my load order and DCL's LAL addon is the very last

Only the captured princess is DCL, the other two are not. I don't think it's a DCL problem, really. I tested the LAL quest numerous times when I developed 9.0 and it always worked.

Ok, so... bad news.

I did the initial Princess quest just fine. Then I got to Helgan, and starting experiencing crashes. At first, it was right after grabing Chloe's key. Then, the crashes would appear just from existing on Helgan. I've tried to re-load an earlier save, but as soon as I entered the keep, I saw the hallway for a while, and then boom, crash. Not sure how this may connect to DCL, or if it's some undiscovered problem with another mod, since I haven't entered Helgan in ages.

I'll post all the logs I had. All of them came from trying to navigate Helgan. While I am not versed in interpreting them... it doesn't look very good to me. I see references to Sexlab and devices, but I wasn't doing anything, nor wearing anything. Anyway, here you go. I'll try again later to run Helgan and see if I get any new info.

edit: It's a new playthrough, with DD and DCL freshly installed, and all requirements. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide as usual.

Papyrus.3.logPapyrus.2.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.log

Awesome changes, can't wait to try it out :) DCL is a huge and really unique mod, and just keeps getting better, thanks so much for all the hard work you have put in.

Really like that you have changed the prison up! It did get to be a real pain after the first day haha.

Always got an issue with DCL with the (Gas trap?) event. The one where you get raped after a trap trigger. I'm not sure if that is a conflict with Defeat, the event freezes up for me after it has run the first time. It's a strange bug where by hitting the key for animation switch from Defeat a couple of times when it stops progressing it eventually starts the SL scene and wraps up normally. Thought I'd report it, but this has been happening in my game forever. Hoping it is fixed in this new version but it's not a big deal if not, there is the workaround I mentioned.

Hey, does DCL9 require starting a new...

7 hours ago, Kimy said:

- Yes, DCL9 DOES require you to start a new game. Please do NOT report any "bugs" if you opt to install it on an existing savegame. Report bugs only when you encounter them in a clean, newly started game. And provide a papyrus log! Thanks for understanding!

DAMN! Looking forward to giving this a try though!