Heyo chippy, long time no see :)

-Shhh, I am but tumbleweed, rolling past your screen-

I mean, hello. :D

If you're tumbleweed I'm a myth xD, missed your face <3

A myth drawn out of hiding by a new version of DCUR? I guess everyone is suceptible to some form of bait.

Btw, awesome screenshots you provided to Kimy, if you didn't read me saying so many months ago.

God dammit chippy :3 don't tell everyone xD also it looks like I have many many more amazing shiny new things to snap pictures of so I'd best crack on xD

1. I am going to assume that you have Sexlab, and all its requirements installed. That is another thing entirely, there is lots of help for that here, and its easy to google.

^ cannot stress this enough, make sure you have all the dependencies for Cursed Loot, it's not a standalone mod, I appreciate it's a fairly complex install ish if you're unfamiliar with such things, thanks for making that wee guide person who's name I've forgot cos I didn't quote your whole post <3

Just a quick question, the patchnotes state that sasha can be dominant, but i dont really get how you can do that.

It's all in the dialogue...

Make sure she's not wearing ANY of her restraints. It's also important that you are not wearing a collar (at least not a special collar). After that, a new dialogue option will be available for the dominant stuff.

Hi Kimy, I've been playing around with DCL 5.8 for a bit now and I noticed that the extreme hobble dresses don't drop from traps. The normal ones (that slow the player, but don't have the new animation) do drop. Am I just unlucky or is this intentional?

If it's intentional I'd like to request an MCM setting that can let the player decide which body restraints drop.

Anyway, thanks for the cool new update, it's great!

I have a strange bug since i delted enderall that all chest parts and chasity belts become invisible but catsuits and gags are still visible, also any kind of arm and feet items make them disapear, i completly deinstalled my mods with nmm and reinstalled them as they were before but i cant get the items to work. Even though they don't show up they seem to work because i still get messages of item effects, also affects captured dreams items

Bug report: Enable Horny Buffs causes sudden death syndrome.

This buff adds 100 to max health.  However, if you're injured to critical health but are otherwise safe, the script refreshes the buff.  This causes a quick moment where Skyrim thinks you should have negative health and instantly kills you.  It's similar to why you see messages saying you're overencumbered when you still have carry weight. 

My quick fix in dcur_clocktickScript.psc

If dcumenu.enablehornybuffs && !libs.playerRef.WornHasKeyword(dcur_kw_tentacles)
		If libs.aroused.GetActorArousal(libs.PlayerRef) > dcumenu.HornyBuffsThreshold
			if !hornybuffsactive
				libs.notify("Your sexual desires make you stronger!")
				hbuffsactive = True
        			dcur_hornybuffs.cast(libs.playerref)
                        Else
                                float currentHealth = libs.playerref.GetActorValuePercentage("Health") * libs.playerref.GetBaseActorValue("Health")	
                                If currentHealth > 100
        			        dcur_hornybuffs.cast(libs.playerref)
                                Endif
			Endif
		Else
			if hornybuffsactive
				libs.notify("You are no longer horny enough to draw stength from it.")
				hornybuffsactive = False
			Endif
			libs.playerref.DispelSpell(dcur_hornybuffs)		
		Endif
	Else
		libs.playerref.DispelSpell(hel)		
	Endif	

Till then, I have to disable the horny buff. 

Kimy,

as usual, a big thank you for another great update! :heart:

I love all the shiny new items. Can't wait to get into trouble with these... :blush:

In Whiterun I encountered a slave trader, which I assume will play a bigger role in future updates? I gave him some cheek, but apart from threatening me, he didn't do much... :angel:

A question / bug?

Tonight I had at least three bandits surrender to me. Problem is, I couldn't do anything with them. They just stood there and raised their arms from time to time. I couldn't talk to them, couldn't pickpocket them, couldn't do anything with them. Apart from killing them for the loot, that is. Am I missing something?

Log attached just in case. Last instance is right at the end, at around 21.52.

Papyrus.0.log

I have a strange bug since i delted enderall that all chest parts and chasity belts become invisible but catsuits and gags are still visible, also any kind of arm and feet items make them disapear, i completly deinstalled my mods with nmm and reinstalled them as they were before but i cant get the items to work. Even though they don't show up they seem to work because i still get messages of item effects, also affects captured dreams items

Did you try with a new game? Because you can't really delete a mod like Enderal from your load order and expect existing saves to still work.

Hi, I have a question; is there a way to switch off the fade-to-black followed by the armbinder hogtie when using the combat rape function? I've tried various settings in the menu that mentioned the PC being tied up but even with all of them off, the event still occurs post-rape. Am I missing something/doing something wrong or is this a feature that occurs regardless?

Basically I'm lazy and don't want to have to struggle out of restraints and run all the way back to get my stuff back.

Hi, I have a question; is there a way to switch off the fade-to-black followed by the armbinder hogtie when using the combat rape function? I've tried various settings in the menu that mentioned the PC being tied up but even with all of them off, the event still occurs post-rape. Am I missing something/doing something wrong or is this a feature that occurs regardless?

Basically I'm lazy and don't want to have to struggle out of restraints and run all the way back to get my stuff back.

In the MCM set "Left in Wilderness" to zero. It's under the section Combat Rape Outcomes

Can someone tell me which dialogue tree it is to add Sasha's vibes? I have her collared and belted, the items in my inventory, but it seems every dialogue tree doesn't contain the option, even though I can see the dialogue for it in the console (So it's definitely installed).

Sorry to quote myself, but does anyone else know what the requirements are to do this?

Can someone tell me which dialogue tree it is to add Sasha's vibes? I have her collared and belted, the items in my inventory, but it seems every dialogue tree doesn't contain the option, even though I can see the dialogue for it in the console (So it's definitely installed).

Sorry to quote myself, but does anyone else know what the requirements are to do this?

This has been answered ad nauseum in this thread already.

Sweet, another new version.

You didn't mention it in the update notes, but in the whiterun marketplace is now a slaver with an own dialogue topic. I am curious if it is just a "placeholder" for future versions or if he already has features. For example one dialogue line suggests selling slaves to him. So i wonder if in future you can become a slavehunter too :)

Sweet, another new version.

You didn't mention it in the update notes, but in the whiterun marketplace is now a slaver with an own dialogue topic. I am curious if it is just a "placeholder" for future versions or if he already has features. For example one dialogue line suggests selling slaves to him. So i wonder if in future you can become a slavehunter too :)

Probably likely as you can subdue people now, dcl is expanding very nicely n_n

I was wondering if, maybe you could supply a version with DragonBorn dependency, and add the Riekling [ There are so many animations for the Riekling ], and some of the other humanoid characters from Solstheim, and possibly some of the trash mobs for filler in the wilder area's ( AKA creatures )

I do not mean to add it to the existing .esp, I think it is really nice to have the mod only need Skyrim, and none of the DLC's. But if maybe a second ESP with dependency's to the DLC's and updated formlist's to accommodate the extra Humanoid, and creature's there, as well as I am sure alias's that might need tending, so I am sure it would not be a really simple task.

However, I was just thinking it would expand the dungeon, and area of possible bondage, and promiscuous activities that could occur.  Just something I would like, I would imagine others might enjoy the extra plaything's, and play area as well.  

In the MCM set "Left in Wilderness" to zero. It's under the section Combat Rape Outcomes

Thank you. Seems obvious, can't believe I missed that.

Little selection of a few shiny bits of the new stuff in 5.8 , white / red / black variations of ebonite elegant / extreme hobble dresses & slave ballet shoes (toooo cuuuute) - rusty / iron chain harness - mask of shame - and thats all i covered i think?  OOH and mittens ! but yeah there's non ebonite versions, but i like latex so you get shiny (sorry not sorry) xD  have some pictures of what everything looks like.

Tis quite a longlist so i imagine itl get chopped down for the mod page , but yeah - stuff to expect in DCL 5.8 ! Enjoy <3

post-151438-0-02557800-1479869631_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-70677200-1479869637_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-67687500-1479869644_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-16180700-1479869652_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-80031100-1479869658_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-63730200-1479869665_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-26510500-1479869672_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-82328300-1479869678_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-07224400-1479869686_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-78311800-1479869692_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-08212900-1479869699_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-15067400-1479869714_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-30984200-1479869721_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-33143500-1479869807_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-03302900-1479869815_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-90076600-1479869821_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-17964000-1479869828_thumb.jpg

Gotta say Sasha sure is an interesting follower. Are there more features planned for her? Maybe something with the Hobble Dress ?

Also noticed if both Sasha and the player are belted with Sasha's plugs and the last option fires off then Sasha always wins the orgasm race due to having 2 plugs equipped. There should be equality here, maybe with an extra option for it(not talking about the dom mode where you can get both by chance)?  ;) Also, can i get a hint on how to get Sasha's hardcore dom triggered?  :P

In bodyslide (the program you need to run to build bodies for your chosen body type) there's a button at the bottom left called "batch" or "batch build", instead of just clicking it and it not working as it seems it's doing, press and hold left ctrl on your keyboard then click batch build.

You don't need to build every outfit this way, at the top right of bodyslide is an "outfit" search bar, Search for this - DDA then search DDX then DCL.

Ctrl left click and batch build for each of the above outfit searches, save them all in same place, then copy the meshes folder that gets made to the skyrim data directory (y).

I hope this is clearer, if not I'll make you some pictures tomorrow to try help explain it :)

You were clear. I think I failed to install something correctly? Namely, whenever I search DDA or DDX, it returns zero outfits. Meanwhile, the Tentacle Parasite outfits always crash BodySlide.

Someone please make a freaking tutorial of this cause I am a freaking retard with this stuff.

I have NO IDEA what the f*** I'm supposed to do with JUST THIS

WHERE do I search for the outfits, WHERE DO I SAVE THEM

HOW DO I DO EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z WITHOUT HAVING TO COME BACK HERE!!!!!

........ seriously can any1 help with that, and explain WHY, ON GOD GREEN EARTH IS THIS REQUIRED!!

I will try to help, but it may be somewhat like the blind leading the blind

1. I am going to assume that you have Sexlab, and all its requirements installed. That is another thing entirely, there is lots of help for that here, and its easy to google.

2. I am going to assume that you have all the requirements that Kimmy told you you needed for DCL.  all the dependency's for Sure!, you don't need all the optional or recommended mod at this time, first get the main thing going. 

3. Very importance that you have the absolute latest version of XPMSE installed, this is the hands down best skeleton you can get, and should cover any need---Ever!

4. your will need http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? body slide, no way around it, and you will be happy you have it eventually.

5. If you even think you are having trouble with your body. do you self a favor, and get All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ Has a great fomod for installing, and a wonderful help page.

6. Once you have all of these things done, and installed.  there is some difference as to if you used NMM ( nexus mod manager) or ( Mod organizer)  But the end results are the same.

7. NMM is some what easier as once you have body slide installed just run it by clicking on the Bodyslide.EXE in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder { Once the Body slide window is open follow my Pictures Guild Below }

8. Mod Organizer need to run the Bodyslide.EXE from its pull down menu, so you have to set body slide up as one of its Programs it can run, this is not hard, but I am not going to delve into how to run MO. 

9. Now once you have the body slide screen showing up. just {  follow my Pictures Guild Below }.

10. right now don't try to separate the group's out, just batch build everything to the body of your Choice use my picture Guild. Latter if you want to take time to understand all that sure, but now your just trying to get the game up and going.

P.S.  If this does not help you, I am very sorry, I have tried My best, which I know is not very great, but I hope it helps you some.

Mod Organiser Check

Everything until point 9 check.

now.... WHAT should be the source file in it when we select the SKYRIM directory (C: or wherever the hell i put my MO folder with all the mods)

I select CBBE, thats fine

All I see in the batch list tho is CBBE related stuff, it generates 2 files which is have ZERO idea what to do with......

Soooooo i Need a GENERAL tutorial, with NOTHING LEFT TO GUESSING except the parts like which bodytype i use, thats up to me, on how to freaking batch this thing and get working/visible mesh in the game.

Also seriously, how the hell is this required shouldnt the game load the freakin models, apply texture and freaking display it, why do we need to skin it ffs

left ctrl + click to batch build or they were still transparent for me and pick a folder, i made a random desktop one just so i could show you it develops its own meshes folder , you can repeat the outfit search for DDI , DDA and DCL outfit searches to cover all the DCL items.

I hope it helps you out <3 ps my wiggly mouse scribbles are shocking xD i apologise xD

post-151438-0-93383600-1479875166_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-57208400-1479875174_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-62503300-1479875180_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-94639900-1479875186_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-62908100-1479875193_thumb.jpg

Soooooo i Need a GENERAL tutorial, with NOTHING LEFT TO GUESSING except the parts like which bodytype i use, thats up to me, on how to freaking batch this thing and get working/visible mesh in the game.

Also seriously, how the hell is this required shouldnt the game load the freakin models, apply texture and freaking display it, why do we need to skin it ffs

As for a why, it's a cost of allowing everyone customization (that's basically what the Bodyslide is doing) of their player character.

If you just had the mod copying over meshes/textures, it would have to do so on a single sized body shape.  And some things are done that way.  That's when you get the case where clothed, your bodies breasts say are one size, but when the clothes come off they change to the nude size.  The game doesn't dynamically adjust clothing onto your body model.  IIRC the parasite is an example of that.  If you don't BS it, you get massive breasts as that was the default model the maker used.  I got a big surprise when I got infected.

Body slide basically takes the given textures, then applies it to the players specific body shape and saves those bodies into the game.

If you'd played around with clothing, body bounciness (breast ass physics heh), pregnancy etc.... before,  would be well familiar with it as you have to get all into bodyslide.  Would have been so much easier if Beth had planned for bouncy bodies and nudes... ;)

I think it was mentioned already, but I just fumbled an item from a cursed loot event.  The end result was kinda strange. I still had the item listed in my inventory but not visually on my character, while the item was also on the ground, but not pickup-able.

Unequipping and reequipping fixed the item in my inventory, the one on the ground I couldn't seem to do anything to other then kick around a bit till it fell though the ground.

left ctrl + click to batch build or they were still transparent for me and pick a folder, i made a random desktop one just so i could show you it develops its own meshes folder , you can repeat the outfit search for DDI , DDA and DCL outfit searches to cover all the DCL items.

I hope it helps you out <3 ps my wiggly mouse scribbles are shocking xD i apologise xD

As fun as this was...... I can't find any of the deviant items.

Only the chain stuff shows up (total 24 entries)

I cant see ANY of the new items to batch

The hell!