Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

I will definetly look into trying to find a way to reduce the top end. I could possibly add bbp to the current SH huge armors that Killer Keo has done and just not change the breast size. It would only probably take about 5 minutes per armor, so adding in BBP would be really quick.

The problem with doing that is that they would all have the same odd weighting issues that I have now(including the ones I have already fixed), not to mention I have some significant changes to how some of the armors work/look, and remembering exactly what verts I changed would be a nightmare.

In addition 3ds max, nifskope, and skyrim are all incredibly picky. Lets say for instance I open up the _1.nif for the dragonscale armor in 3ds max. I dont make any changes to the armor except to prepare if for exporting. I then only export the armor without having made changes and put it into nifskope. In nifskope I prepare the file so it doesnt explode, or cause CTDS when I get in game. Once in game the armor works greats, but now all of the inbetween is completely messed up(exploding verts), but once I scroll to the bottom of the slider that armor is completely fine. So even without changing anything, just simply re-exporting the exact same file causes the slider to break. Add with any kind of major changes to the armor I would pretty much have to redo the entire thing. I am not sure what happens, or if it can be avoided, but something gets changed around everytime I export from 3ds max(nodes are always reordered in nifskope). Now granted I can do the exact same thing to the other end of the slider(no changes, just exporting) then the slider will work fine, but armor had to already be at the EXACT same point the other one was before I exported it.

I could also just redo both sides of the armor, make no real changes, just add in bbp. This would also be relately quick, but the same issues would remain for the weights. Copying in the skin data makes the breasts bounce but the bones are tailor made for the female body when naked, so just me when I say it doesnt copy over all nice and pretty. You can get arm weights connected to the skirt bones for instance. Sometimes its only a single vertes and its on the inside of armor, so I am almost guarenteed to nto find it until I load it in game, and then I have to figure out which weight from which bone is the problem. This is when creating an armor goes from 30 minutes to 2 hours.

So in review, 10 minutes to add just add bbp in for both armors. Hours upon hours of fixing the weighting issues. Now granted I will be making fixes for the current armors, so the process of fixing armors is going to get streamlined the more I do it. And on top of that, the weights will copy over in the same messed up way each time. So fixing the same armor should be quicker simply because I have already done it once.

I did try to figure out the slider when caliente released the new changes, but I have no idea what I am doing there, but If I can get the slider to work with my current armors that should mean a relatively painless conversion process to SH.

@jonusl2d: I used all of those armors in oblivion, so I know what your talking about. However all your doing is telling me how to find them. Is this a request? Do you want me to change current armors to be like the breasts? Do you like the larger thighs?

I wont be doing requests for awhile and if I do ever do requests I am going to require that you give me everything I need, like links, authors, and probably a picture of the armor so that I know exactly what it is that you want converted.

I was waiting on the version thing until I got caught up, which there isnt a version number on there yet, but this is also the first complete version.

It wasn't a request by any means, more just a visual image to the suggestion I had made in regards to the body being changed based on the armor itself. Say taking Ebony armor; the breasts being pressed together more so there would be less of a gap in the middle, maybe pulled up a bit to show more support to them. I can see this being a huge amount of work as it would require the body being modified on an armor by armor basis, but I always found it odd how all armors for oblivion (minus what I suggested) always had the base body with the armor molding around it.

Glad to see you got things working jerbsinator.

I am currently working on a smaller slider for the tssjk body, along with fixes for the conversions.

The only thing that should be required to work with my armors should be the skeleton files from the CHSBHC with BBP mod. Any other body should work fine.

I left a comment over on skyrimnexus but i'll post it here as well. My game CTD while using your body and being nude. Nothing happens if an NPC is nude, just my character. I tried clearing out all mods except for Rich Merchants and that didn't help so I know it isn't conflict with a mod. I first installed cherry's mod, then CBBE v3 and then yours. I made sure overwrite when prompted.

Love the mod due to its compatability with CBBE and utilizing CHSBC! I would love to see breast sizes however more in line with the original CBBE models.. I like em big, but realistic! As it is currently I feel theyre too big for my tastes even with the slider all the way to the left.. This is for the TSAG body..

This your modding is amazing!!!

But I have a little prob. When I instal your body meshes (after caliente's and then CHSBHC) I got missing textures in pelvis part of body. I was using caliente's slider but b/c I was thinking that is a prob, I have again installed whole game with everything but a same thing happens... Do you know maybe what is a prob?

Thanks again for this great stuff!

I do wish it were possible to give only the player's character to the truly ridiculously large sizes. It's more fun that way. As it is, unless I'm mistaken, there's a chance you'll come across an NPC with a full weight slider, yeah?

I'd also like to see the minimum be smaller while retaining the same maximum.

First off, I have been sick these past couple of days so I havent really gotten all that much done. So that would explain the outter lack of updates.

@jasbo: This is just my taste, but considering how much more popular the normal/slim bodies are, and they are significantly more popular, there has to be a ton of mods out there for those bodies. I was considering doing a smaller breast version, but it will be way to much work to add in another slider to another 35-40 armors/clothes, especially as it wouldnt be soemthing I would use at all. It would also mean more work when another armor came out, and you might think that I would already have the top part of the bottom slider done, but the compatibility between the various armors and programs is incredibly fickle. So it might actually be more work to try and get one slider to work, than just simply doing two.

@darky The install order should be, CHSBHC, CBBEv3, then mine. That particular seam is caused by the textures for CBBEv2 being incompatible with CBBEv3. Caliente has a fix for the hip issue on her page. I know that reading the front pages for these mods can be a real pain, but I would really suggest it. I am not criticizing you either, because that would make me a hypocrite when I used to generally not read the instructions either, and I often ran into problems because of it. Trust me on this one though, take the maybe 1-5 minutes to read the instructions and you will almost always get it right the first time. Versus spending hours trying to fix it yourself, or possibly waiting days for someone to reply to your problem.

Not to mention once Skyrim starts to get to where oblivion is at now, which is still a long ways away, you could possibly end up having well over 200 mods installed and troubleshooting a problem with that many mods is not fun. And speaking from experience, it will more than likely be faster to litteraly reinstall the game and all of those 200 mods correctly, than it would be to troubleshoot the one that isnt working.

@iamthemoon: A full weight slider produces some pretty ugly results for the slider when on anything other than the two ends, at least for me anyway. So you would be forfeiting about 80% of the bodies for a larger range.

On a plus note I might actually get something done today.

TYVM for fast rply, that fixed a prob! I am not new to this, i have modded Oblivion with billion mods, but I make a wrong presumption that CHSBHC is connected with caliente's body tightly since it came after CBBE. I have read first page (as I always do) but didn't get right order from there (maybe b/c English isn't my native language or just that I am stupid:) ) . Also positive criticism is always good stuff:)

TY again and please keep with amazing work!!!

Teals, I'm just informing you that if you download this with Nexus Mod Manager it doesn't install all of the armors. It installs some, but not all (Blacksmith, barkeeper and a few others). I had to manually download it to get around this. I don't know if this is NMM fault or not but just thought you should know.

First off' date=' I have been sick these past couple of days so I havent really gotten all that much done. So that would explain the outter lack of updates.

[i']~snip~[/i]

On a plus note I might actually get something done today.

Ah, hope you feel better soon.

Can't wait to see what you do with the TSAG body, I'm probably one of the few people that likes to slam the weight slider to 100.

One thing about the Stormcloak armor that I don't know if anything has been said, and I haven't fully tested out myself. When equipping guard armor on females, instead of displaying as one of the Hold colors (like Whiterun Yellow), it ends up being Stormcloak Blue. Is anyone else getting that, or am I having bad hallucinations?

@Jerbsinator: I have never used NMM and I have no idea how to use it, let alone how to make my mod compatible with it. I might have to look into that once I get the current armors fixed.

@Thorazine: Thanks for your concern. I honestly havent really played the game since I started this project, so I dont really know how the different variants are being effected in the game. It is possible that the mesh somehow isnt pointing to all the variants.

I was going to get a bunch done today, but I got a call from a friend and went out instead. I swear I am going to get something done soon!

Archived