Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

To my (limited) knowledge, the original elf CTD was caused by butt bone incompatibility. This was fixed by using bodies that had butt bones disabled - which sadly disabled the jiggle functions that Fore's walk added (BBBB). I don't think TBBP suffers the same fate in its updated state.

On a side note, I'd love to see more of your work Teals, especially w/ TBBP out :)

• 1 month later...

If all you are talking about is increasing your characters breast size all you gotta do it take whatever skeleton you have, open it in nifscope and edit the scale on the breast bones. All you gotta do is find the little dots (near where breasts would be...lol) and click the closest dot to the body (I believe it is Pre Breast) and then scroll down the list that appears until you see "Scale" then just adjust that. This will work for TBBP or BBP or whatever. 2.0 is double size so anything above 2 your beasts will be huge so don't throw 100 in there or something or your breasts will probably take up the entire screen and crash your game.

Thx for the answer jonusl2d' date=' to work with TBBP i need to edit or find an edited one of anonymous right ? This is why i got insta crash when using the skeleton with TBBP?

[/quote']

The reason you crashed is likely you had a tbbp body/armor and you didn't have the tbbp skeleton. THe tbbp skeleton has more breastbones where as the anonymous skeleton has only the ones for standard bbp.

• 4 weeks later...

how do you cover up the old ladies?

they are getting sexy outfit and i want them covered up.

make a new esp with new folder directories with the vanilla meshes in them and change all Old Race npcs to use the new outfits based on the clothing.

i don't know how to do that. i haven't played a campaign yet. how many old ladies out of 100 are there? if there aren't many old ladies i could just try to ignore them.

how do you cover up the old ladies?

they are getting sexy outfit and i want them covered up.

make a new esp with new folder directories with the vanilla meshes in them and change all Old Race npcs to use the new outfits based on the clothing.

i don't know how to do that. i haven't played a campaign yet. how many old ladies out of 100 are there? if there aren't many old ladies i could just try to ignore them.

Hi! There's a mod out there somewhere that "cures Old Age". I think it may be called, "No More Old Ladies!", albeit they keep their original old lady voices so that you still know their roles. It was made for mods such as this one that provide sexy bodies all around. There, I hope that helps! HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2013!

• 1 month later...

Hello. I've been using your armor mod for quite a long time because they look perfect on my character. However I was wondering if you could convert the Vampire Royal Armor. I have Serana as a follower now and she looks a little out of place with small breasts and non-skimpy armor.

You might want to check out chronotrigger's Bodyslide conversions on the nexus as it adds bbp and you can remake the body that Teal made with this mod.

You might want to check out chronotrigger's Bodyslide conversions on the nexus as it adds bbp and you can remake the body that Teal made with this mod.

Thank again for responding to all my posts so quickly. Killer Keo has made a Vampire Royal Armor for CBBE but I use TBBP. I would be able to convert that right? Also I have no idea how to convert anything, last time I did ended in failure after 7 hours.

Thank again for responding to all my posts so quickly. Killer Keo has made a Vampire Royal Armor for CBBE but I use TBBP. I would be able to convert that right? Also I have no idea how to convert anything, last time I did ended in failure after 7 hours.

BBP weighted meshes will work fine with TBBP, the bounce wont be the same and will be reduced but it still works. Conversions will require the reweighting of the mesh to allow for the new bones from the tbbp skeleton.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

First off I love this mod and how it gave my game to busty girls I wanted so thnak you teals03, now i downloaed the skeletons from nexus with the NMM and so I don't know what skeletons got used so if you could if you could please let me know which ones got used? was it all of them or only a few?

also jonusl2d where can I find chronotrigger's Bodyslide conversions mod? i tried on nexus but got nothing

First off I love this mod and how it gave my game to busty girls I wanted so thnak you teals03, now i downloaed the skeletons from nexus with the NMM and so I don't know what skeletons got used so if you could if you could please let me know which ones got used? was it all of them or only a few?

also jonusl2d where can I find chronotrigger's Bodyslide conversions mod? i tried on nexus but got nothing

Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

• 2 years later...

Archived