Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

Actually for the deleting the skin part I found an odd glitch with it. If I did copy over the skin from the body to the armor all I had to do was this. First I would make sure I selected editable mesh, then I would select all vertices. For some reason after I did that, I noticed all the other things like skin/smooth/dismemberingskin instance would mirror the selection. Then when I clicked off of editable mesh, it wouldn't cause my mesh to move anymore.

If I didn't do this step on each piece, and added the new skin from the body. It would cause it to go out of alignment like you listed.

Also for crashing, I seriously have noticed it can be caused by memory issues. Due to the stupid update of the 4g built in crap of skyrim, I've had textures randomly show up black. I typically like to run 3ds max, cs5, nifskope, and skyrim all at the same time (never run out of memory though). For some reason Skyrim hates this badly lol (blame the update and steam).

Prior to the stupid ass update, I never had this issue. The only time my meshes crashed the game was when I tried to copy and paste stuff in nifskope other than nialpha or bsshader. Such as screwing around with the bones of objects.

UPDATE!

I've have gotten significantly better at this... well maybe just faster. 6 armors added this time.

Hide(4 variants) - Yes, it counts as 4. Stretches(Bad weighting) at the armpits depending. I'm ok with it for the most part.

Mage Apprentice - The bag in the _0.nif has a small part that is invisble, I am not really bothered by it. The bag is fine at max weight.

Wench - Nothing seems wrong with this one. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED.

Ok, so I now kind of have something for every type of class you might play, just need to finish the imperial set and I will have the main factions as well. I want to maximize the sexy as quickly as possible.

The bandits wear the 4 different variables of the hide, I could only craft the light version. You can easily rename any of the variants to the others if you want your character to look different. I cant remember if you can loot the different variants off the bandits or not. I couldn't find the item codes either, but they all work though.

Sorry in advance for asking a dumb question, but here goes. I usually play with CHSBHC. If I uninstall that and then install CBBEv3, will this mod work? Do I also need to install CHSBHC as well? Do I need to install one over the other?

Thanks! And Teals, I've been waiting for someone to do this!! Looking forward to trying out your work!!

You only really need the BBP from CHSBHC, otherwise you wont get the bounce. Which, if you dont want the bounce then dont install CHSBHC.

Its the same with the CBBEv3. The armors have their own body meshes so they will still look the same. If you do use another body mesh though, the wrists and ankles probably wont match up well.

For full compatability, install CHSBHC 2.4 and then install the CBBEv3 bodies.

Updated: 5 new

Looks like I wont be able to convert the Farm clothes 01 until Killer Keo fixes it. I probably would have gotten 7-8 done today, but I wasted such a massive amount of time trying to get it to work.

Updated: 5 new

Looks like I wont be able to convert the Farm clothes 01 until Killer Keo fixes it. I probably would have gotten 7-8 done today' date=' but I wasted such a massive amount of time trying to get it to work.

[/quote']

Don't worry mate, you are doing a greate job. Now everytime I walk by a town, I get distracted with lots of jiggliness :heart:

I think is being about to time to give some feedback

While most of the clothes look really nice some of them are really skimpy. While I love sexiness I still like realism. I don't think an old-woman would wear some of the more skimpier clothes but I know the only thing you made was convert Killer keo's meshes, so I guess I can only ask for a less skimpy version.

On the other hand, I have found that steel armor jiggles with boobs, not boobs jiggle inside the armor. I think the way they do it right now is unrealistic and makes the steel armor look like rubber, seems like an elastic piece of plastic or something like that. I don't know if the ebony armor jiggles in the same way because I haven't tried it yet, but I guess the answer is yes.

I still like what you are doing, the slider is pretty well made but from an objective point of view the armors aren't made with care, seems like you made them too fast. You have plenty of time, ask for help to other modders like abovewolf (he made a great job with the dragonplate armor, boobs jiggle inside the armor.) and take this feedback as a constructive criticism. My pure and only intention is to help you achieve a perfect mod, nothing else.

You have nothing to worry about AlivEc0cK and I completely agree with you for the most part. I cannot stress enough how much I hate to have critism spinkled with rainbows and ponies. I prefer honest straight to the point commentary. Of course saying something like "SON! Your armor suuuucks, get good" is most certainly honest and straight to the point, but its missing something... annnnnd I dont think I need to spell that out for anyone.

My intent right now is to get these out as quickly as possible. I am pretty much just pasting the bbp onto the armor and I will continue to do so until I catch up. For the most part I get an armor to where I think it looks presentable, has as few bugs/seams/weighting issues as possible, and then move on to the next.

Since this is a conversion pack for skimpy "vanilla" armors I dont really have the luxury of focusing solely on just one thing like many modders who spend a week or weeks perfecting just that one thing and then moving on. If this wasnt the very first mod I have done, wasnt the first time I have ever used nifskope or any 3d imaging program, and I was a pro at all of this, then I probably could just release the armors all nice and neat, but I am learning purely by trial and error here. I know you suggest talking to others, and I actually have been, but its all through private messages and it can take almost a day, sometimes much, much longer to get a reply. I wish I could just get on skype/ventrilo/live chat and just ask away, but I cant really expect someone to take that kinda time out for me. And I know you totally get that I am a noob at this AlivEc0cK and I truely thank you for that, but I just want to get it out there for everyone else. ;)

I was also waaaaay behind Killer Keo on his armors. I think most would prefer quantity over quality right now. I will feel like I have plenty of time when I get caught up. Then I will get started on the MUCH needed fixes/twinks for all of the armors. Its at that point I will seriously start to learn how to weight paint and be focusing on quality. So, if I do indead have plenty of time, then just bear with me alittle longer. :s:D

I kinda agree with you on the skimpy part and for some of the armors that were either the exact same or about 95% similiar, I actually made them even more skimpy. I wish so much that I could control either the age or the of type of clothing older/younger woman wear in game, but I just can't right now. I also cringe when I see grandma Betsy in a skimpy two piece swimsuit.

The CK(with a bonus) is supposed to come out this Tuesday so expect to see an EXPLOSION of mods. The one thing I am worried about most is that the CK is going to make what I and many other modders have done up till now worth... "less." Like lets say caliente completely updates and changes her body with the CK, so the breasts are now totally different, the feet/hands/neck have different seams and so forth. That would be a nightmare.

On my nexus page, I have the version as .06 cause I truely feel that these armors are in a kind of beta phase. I really want to put a ton of work into making them perfect, but I also dont want to waste a load of time, since I really do feel that the CK is going to make a very big change to the current scene right now.

And actually I think calling the plate armor rubbery is doing it justice, its more like jello laced with crack.

ANNNNNND... Finally, keep up the constructive critism. It can only make me stronger and trust me when I say this, I am pretty hard to offend and keep being specific if you can. I can make fixes more quickly and easier if you say something like "The stockings on the ebony armor has a seam on the back of the left knee" versus "The ebony as needs fixing" like how you said for the steel armor. That being said, which armors do you feel are too skimpy?

Holy mother of the gods! Teal man, I swear its barely been a week since I saw your post and you cranked this out like big mac at mc donalds! Bravo, Bravo~

As for the CK, I wouldn't worry to much. People make it sound so glorifying, but I think it'll be exactly the same as both Morrowinds and Oblivions CK. Honestly the modders still have to do exactly the same work prior to even "USING" the CK. The only thing that will make ANY CK nice, is a frackin ESP file. Yeah the CK literally shits out an ESP file that's custom to your mod.

Honestly I didn't even think about it, until I tried to make my own esp (and esm for your anal folks) with FOMM. Sure its easy for simple shit like weapons, but lol armor is a different story. So basically CK will make adding shit to the game x100 times easier. It'll allow for a lot more tweaking of in game stuff, such as items sold, what npcs look like, blah blah. Outside of seeing some bad ass quests, npcs, and shit like Midas magic; I don't expect shit else.

IF by some random act of holiness, the CK actually far exceeds its predecessors, then perhaps things would be different. The modding process since I've messed with it has never changed. Therefore I think you would still be an asset to the modding community. Keep up the awesome work, to keep BBP still going :D

Haha, I'm not so much worried about my place, as I am about having to redo everything I just did. ;)

And yeah man, I havent played a video since I started learning all of this. I'v having a good time and learning a real skill at the same time.

You have nothing to worry about AlivEc0cK and I completely agree with you for the most part. I cannot stress enough how much I hate to have critism spinkled with rainbows and ponies. I prefer honest straight to the point commentary. Of course saying something like "SON! Your armor suuuucks' date=' get good" is most certainly honest and straight to the point, but its missing something... annnnnd I dont think I need to spell that out for anyone.

My intent right now is to get these out as quickly as possible. I am pretty much just pasting the bbp onto the armor and I will continue to do so until I catch up. For the most part I get an armor to where I think it looks presentable, has as few bugs/seams/weighting issues as possible, and then move on to the next.

Since this is a conversion pack for skimpy "vanilla" armors I dont really have the luxury of focusing solely on just one thing like many modders who spend a week or weeks perfecting just that one thing and then moving on. If this wasnt the very first mod I have done, wasnt the first time I have ever used nifskope or any 3d imaging program, and I was a pro at all of this, then I probably could just release the armors all nice and neat, but I am learning purely by trial and error here. I know you suggest talking to others, and I actually have been, but its all through private messages and it can take almost a day, sometimes much, much longer to get a reply. I wish I could just get on skype/ventrilo/live chat and just ask away, but I cant really expect someone to take that kinda time out for me. And I know you totally get that I am a noob at this AlivEc0cK and I truely thank you for that, but I just want to get it out there for everyone else. ;)

I was also waaaaay behind Killer Keo on his armors. I think most would prefer quantity over quality right now. I will feel like I have plenty of time when I get caught up. Then I will get started on the MUCH needed fixes/twinks for all of the armors. Its at that point I will seriously start to learn how to weight paint and be focusing on quality. So, if I do indead have plenty of time, then just bear with me alittle longer. :s:D

I kinda agree with you on the skimpy part and for some of the armors that were either the exact same or about 95% similiar, I actually made them even more skimpy. I wish so much that I could control either the age or the of type of clothing older/younger woman wear in game, but I just can't right now. I also cringe when I see grandma Betsy in a skimpy two piece swimsuit.

The CK(with a bonus) is supposed to come out this Tuesday so expect to see an EXPLOSION of mods. The one thing I am worried about most is that the CK is going to make what I and many other modders have done up till now worth... "less." Like lets say caliente completely updates and changes her body with the CK, so the breasts are now totally different, the feet/hands/neck have different seams and so forth. That would be a nightmare.

On my nexus page, I have the version as .06 cause I truely feel that these armors are in a kind of beta phase. I really want to put a ton of work into making them perfect, but I also dont want to waste a load of time, since I really do feel that the CK is going to make a very big change to the current scene right now.

And actually I think calling the plate armor rubbery is doing it justice, its more like jello laced with crack.

ANNNNNND... Finally, keep up the constructive critism. It can only make me stronger and trust me when I say this, I am pretty hard to offend and keep being specific if you can. I can make fixes more quickly and easier if you say something like "The stockings on the ebony armor has a seam on the back of the left knee" versus "The ebony as needs fixing" like how you said for the steel armor. That being said, which armors do you feel are too skimpy?

[/quote']

The ones that look skimpy are:

the green one, wich has a split in the middle of the legs showing the pants. This one is worn by some old-ladies.

the brown-yellow one, wich has a wonderful big cleavage, is worn by some old-ladies aswell

There are others, like the bard one, but this one isn't worn by old-ladies and in fact, it looks really nice and it fits the feeling of what a bard is.

I'm glad you take my feedback as it is, feedback. I really do.

The ones you are talking about are actually exactly what killer keo had for his conversion. I just added to the breast slider and made it bbp. I think there is actaully a simple fix here, with just changing the files and names around a bit and you wont run into that as much maybe. Thats probably a temporary fix at best though. I dont think killer keo has done the bard one yet either.

Rushman93 I know that there is a way to limit the slider to certain precentages, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do it.

Anyways, I'm tired gunna catch a nap. GO Giants!

Archived