Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

I know you haven't done them, I was just asking if you could make them less skimpier, if right now it's impossible then it's okay.

The clothes I'm talking about are these:

This one is great as it is. You were right, this is not the bard one:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/3654-1-1324208702.jpg

This one is worn by some old-ladies, and I was asking for a ''vanilla'' version with jiggly boobs:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/3654-1-1326028249.jpg

Same for this one:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/3654-3-1327400733.jpg

Anyway, keep working on the rest. Perfection will come later :)

*Important Update* - I took my first shot at some major bug fixes for the Glass Armor only. This was mostly fixing bad weights. I would like those of you that use it to give me lots of feedback on any and all problems with the armor. I do know about the slight problem with the bottom ring on both arms. Please be critical. I am still brand new to most of this, so getting this armor as close to perfect as possible is very big step for me and with your input this process will happen much quicker. I can then start doing that for the rest of the armors and releases there after should be much more bug free. And make sure to compare with the Elven Armor, which I didn't attempt to fix much. So you can kind of get an idea of what I mean by "bugs."

And... I would also like general feedback about how you would like the armor weighted in comparison to the body at the chest area. Please be specific for each type for armor heavy/light/clothing. I also think that the shape(more rounded/less jagged) around chest area can be improved. What do you guys think?

Glass/Elven Armors added

Took a small break from the killer keo armors and added the Nocturnal Dress, one of my favorites. I didnt do this earlier because I am finally getting pretty good at painting weights. I actually added in 5 bones to this one. I think overall I did a pretty solid job. It replaces both the nocturnal dress and fine clothes 02. For some reason I couldnt get the item code to work for the nocturnal dress, so if someone could confirm it works correctly that would be awesome.

I have moved from a 3ds max youngling to pandawan learner. My force has grown.

Just tested out all three of the new ones.

Elven armor is fine, but I couldn't find the second mesh ingame, the one titled "elven armor light".

Glass armor, as stated above, moves too much underneath the breasts, it looks like the armor is stretching like cloth.

The nocturnal meshes are perfect, but I think something got mixed up somewhere. The blue fineclothes show up as brown texture when I wear them and vice versa.

Otherwise, great job, I love the bounce :D.

I will check out the glass armor, but I havent decided to mess with the breast area yet. I feel like this will be the toughest to get right, and thus take the most time. I will probably get caught up first before I start to tackle those two monsters.

I haven't really gotten a chance to make a different version for the light one yet, so right now they are both the same. They are also both identical in the killer keo pack. So, if you have a suggestion legit1337, or anyone else on what you would like for the light version.I will give it a shot.

The nocturnal dress I included the texture fix that Caliente did for the fine clothes 02. My clothes were showing up with missing textures for the arms. The retexture he did was a brown one. The mesh in the file though for some odd reason, doesnt point to either the nocturnal meshes or retexture he did, "fine clothes 03." It points to some astral body thing(both armor and body textures) so I didnt want to mesh with it just yet. The actual nocturnal dress should point to the currect spot though. The add ID doesnt work for me, and I dont know how to obtain it in game yet, so I cant check it. Dont tell me how to obtain it, I want to find it out on my own. It is pretty simple to change the color though.

The Ugly Kid along with like 15 others?(seriously look at the "by list" its freaking hilarious) did a bunch of retextures for the dress. You basically just have to rename one of the retextures. Use the Archmage variant

AvatarSteve I agree. I don't why one tit out is so much hotter than both, but I love it. Glad you like it.

Also, awesome avatar legit1337, Aiki has to be my favorite manga.

*Edit* I think I now know with what the astrid body thing is for the nocturnal dress, I found it will searching for the UKC link. Its the name of the original highres texture pack. So, I believe the mesh is getting confused when trying to pick out a texture. Quick and easy fix.

I will check out the glass armor' date=' but I havent decided to mess with the breast area yet. I feel like this will be the toughest to get right, and thus take the most time. I will probably get caught up first before I start to tackle those two monsters.

I haven't really gotten a chance to make a different version for the light one yet, so right now they are both the same. The are also both identical in the killer keo pack. So, if you have a suggestion legit1337, or anyone else on what you would like for the light version, and I will give it a shot.

The nocturnal dress I included the texture fix that Caliente did for the fine clothes 02. My clothes were showing up with missing textures for the arms. The retexture he did was a brown one. The mesh in the file though for some odd reason, doesnt point to either the nocturnal meshes or retexture he did, "fine clothes 03." It points to some astral body thing(both armor and body textures) so I didnt want to mesh with it just yet. The actual nocturnal dress should point to the currect spot though. The add ID doesnt work for me, and I dont know how to obtain it in game yet, so I cant check it. Dont tell me how to obtain it, I want to find it out on my own. It is pretty simple to change the color though.

The Ugly Kid along with like 15 others?(seriously look at the "by list" its freaking hilarious) did a bunch of retextures for the dress. You basically just have to rename one of the retextures. Use the Archmage variant

The actual nocturnal dress is actually impossible to obtain in-game due to it being an "NPC only item". The only way to "get it" would be to substitute its mesh for something else, or if you want to see it ingame complete the thieves guild questline and be visited by nocturnal herself.

Like I said, the fineclothes now use the nocturnal mesh, but the brown fineclothes use a blue texture and the blue fineclothes use a brown texture, I think they have been mixed up or something. If someone else did the retexture then it was a mistake on their end and not yours.

Haha oh well, I actually laughed out loud when I read his post. I was like really... REALLY! I dunno maybe I'm weird, but I can only find humor in that.

@legit1337: Based on a technicality, you got me bro. ;)

Anyways probably going to take a short break from creating armors today. I AM FINALLY GOING TO PLAY ME SOME SKYRIM!!!!!

Lol damnit' date=' you just told me how to see that armor in game! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

[/quote']

No, what he has done is to spoil us the little surprise at the end of the thieves guild's questline end

Sorry, I guess I should have put a spoiler tag on that, but the game has been out 3 months now, there comes a point where that info just becomes common knowledge.

Anyways, you deserve a break teals03, I'll be playing mass effect 1 & 2 until you develop more of your awesome conversions, and the sex mods start coming out. Then I'll pick up skyrim again and play another 200 hours lol.

Hi, welcome to the forum, screenshots don't seem to be linked correctly so I can't get a good look.

It appears the armor in question isn't one from this mod pack, it looks like the armor posted here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4412, which thankfully does have a Super Silly Huge variant in post #50 (Also hot linked in the OP now :))

Or instead of all that, you might have the Silly Huge and Super Silly Huge sliders maxed when making the mesh using the BodySlider, which no one is making compatible armors for (This could be completely wrong, I'll edit one the images get fixed :))

Hi' date=' welcome to the forum, screenshots don't seem to be linked correctly so I can't get a good look.

It appears the armor in question isn't one from this mod pack, it looks like the armor posted here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4412, which thankfully does have a Super Silly Huge variant in post #50 (Also hot linked in the OP now :))

Or instead of all that, you might have the Silly Huge and Super Silly Huge sliders maxed when making the mesh using the BodySlider, which no one is making compatible armors for (This could be completely wrong, I'll edit one the images get fixed :))

[/quote']

is true. The size of the breasts of the armor is a bit smaller than the maximum is achieved

Calientes Female Body Mod with Big Bottom Edition-cBBE-

I compared it in 3dsmax.

I'll settle for a smaller :D

thanks

google translator.

Lol damnit' date=' you just told me how to see that armor in game! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

[/quote']

No, what he has done is to spoil us the little surprise at the end of the thieves guild's questline end

Sorry, I guess I should have put a spoiler tag on that, but the game has been out 3 months now, there comes a point where that info just becomes common knowledge.

Anyways, you deserve a break teals03, I'll be playing mass effect 1 & 2 until you develop more of your awesome conversions, and the sex mods start coming out. Then I'll pick up skyrim again and play another 200 hours lol.

Leggit, some people hasn't the time to play Skyrim 10 hours/day. It's a long game and there are a LOT of ways to play it, lots of decissions. I haven't been to Falkreath for example but I have been playing Skyrim for 180 hours since the 1st day. That's a spoiler, end of the story, try to not spoil anything else, please.

I've noticed on one of the hide armour variants, the Studded Armour, that the portions underneath the armpits clings to the armpits themselves. This is pretty visible when you jump, as the mesh stretches as the arms extend upward. This is nothing close to gamebreaking for me, but I just thought you'd like to know for future polishing.

Still, fantastic job so far!

[/quote']

Leggit, some people hasn't the time to play Skyrim 10 hours/day. It's a long game and there are a LOT of ways to play it, lots of decissions. I haven't been to Falkreath for example but I have been playing Skyrim for 180 hours since the 1st day. That's a spoiler, end of the story, try to not spoil anything else, please.

Wait a minute... You rip on me for playing 200 hours, and then in the same breath brag about playing 180 hours? Lol... Also, the game has been out 3 MONTHS, do the math, 200 hours played is a little over 2 hours a day on average, nothing "hardcore" about that.

Again, I'm sorry if I spoiled something for you, but the game has already been out for a quarter of a year. These things stop becoming spoilers and start becoming common knowledge at this point. If I say Romeo and Juliet both die at the end of Shakespeare's play, I shouldn't have to worry about people saying "HEY you spoiled it for me!".

Back on topic. UPDATE!!!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And its for my favorite armor. MaikCG's Daedric Armor has been converted to SSH. I did a LOT of editing to this one. Hope you like it.

@123check: You can find the Big Breasted version Here. The link is on the very first post.

@Sapience: Yeah there are a bunch of armors like this. I pretty much know how to fix it, but like you, its not game breaking for me either. So, once I get caught up(I have like 8 armors left) I will start bug/seam fixing. That is... if I can stop converting armors that arent for Killer Keo. Once I have all those armors mostly bug/seam free I might start taking requests.

Archived