Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

Updated the front post.

I completely spaced on this, so just dont use the femalebody_0.nif, or rather this will only work on the max slider atm. I forgot that I didnt change the wrists/neck/ankles for the low end of the slider.

The waist is definetly to thin.

@CherryHotaling: I think that would make you completely normal. ;)

@Rushman93: Yeah, its not the first time I have heard of it. I dont know how to fix it, and its completely up to Killer Keo if he is ever going to fix it.

Edit: Be absolutely brutal on this one guys, tell me what you think is wrong/could be improved. Although, I cant see myself making any kind of crazy changes to what I have so far.

I wont say anything is specifically wrong, but something I suggest is making a variation of the body to support armor meshes better, Maybe moving the breasts and butt portions in positions that when equipped by armor it looks more supported. A good example of this is http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/34041-2-1297618115.jpg. Obviously nothing quite this extreme, unless wanted, but its my suggestion of having the armor/clothing have more of an effect on the body than just lightly draping over it. All in all love the work, and hope to see more of it.

@Jonusl2d: Your link is saying file doesn't exist for me, but I am assuming that you mean to say a version where the breasts actually look like they are supported by the armor/clothing, like what a bra would do. If that is what your suggesting then it is definetly what I want to do at some point. Although again it wont be till I catch up to killer keo, which I can finally say that I am on the conversion war path again. That is also one of the reasons I took a break from armor conversions to see if I could create a body that I like.

@Rushman93: This can be done, but someone like CherryHotaling would have to do the animation for sneaking first, and have the breasts kind of hang down.

Aarrrgh. It deleted my post, meh. Well I'll just start off by saying, I was checking Skup, the jp skyrim site. Lo and behold I see you're TSSJK Body. I was trying to find it, then lol I found it through google here.

All I can say is...wow. I haven't installed to check it out, but just from your screen shot, the texture quality is off the chart. No other body type ive seen has nipples that detailed. In fact it reminds me of Victoria 4 style quality from poser/daz.

Example of my renders with that body:

red_going_for_a_walk_by_silvist-d4ckypw.png

I've actually tried to take existing body textures, and try and crop the textures I have from poser/daz3d to em LOL. It worked, except they were too bright, and looked odd on non white skin. Either case, I just wanted to say BRAVO BRAVO! If I load this right now, and I see that kind of quality (which I will report back shortly on), you have gotten me HOOKED :D

Edit:

Aww you just gave the mesh files lol. Where did you get the textures? Or is that custom? I can't even find crap half that quality lol.

@Jonusl2d: Your link is saying file doesn't exist for me' date=' but I am assuming that you mean to say a version where the breasts actually look like they are supported by the armor/clothing, like what a bra would do. If that is what your suggesting then it is definetly what I want to do at some point. Although again it wont be till I catch up to killer keo, which I can finally say that I am on the conversion war path again. That is also one of the reasons I took a break from armor conversions to see if I could create a body that I like.

snip

[/quote']

Yeah that's basically what I was trying to suggest,and the link definitely worked last night, but anyways the example I gave was DMGuts Phat versions from oblivion.

It used to take 2 hours when I first started, now its something like 25-45 minutes depending on what I run into. The MaikCG daedric armor took an especially long time because I changed so much with it. It probably took me almost 4-5 hours for the very first armor I attempted, and it came out looking liiiiike craaaaaap. I still need to do a bunch of fixes for the current armors, almost all of which are weighting issues. But... they are all at least out there now.

Changing the armor for the tail could probably be done a number of ways, but I dont know of a quick and easy one. I dont think that there is any support from CBBE yet for the beast races. There might be a bone that could be used to make the tail work on the armor, but then it wouldnt work for the other races. You would probably have to make an esp for that to be a viable option.

Wow! So much new additions since i last looked in here, fantastic Teals!

I guess you are nearly done with Killer Keo, do you plan on doing other armors to?

There are a lot of armors that could use some of your treatment in the "Skyrim Clothes & Armour Resource" Thread for example..

Great Work!

ah, ok. Would be interested in a "smaller" version of your body. The shape seems to be quiete good.

Speaking of a smaller version. If you are fixing the current armors, would it be possible (without to much work) to release optional nifs of the armors that are "between" the ones you have released?

Because while i really like your work, the current versions are so big (i guess you use body slide with not only SSH but also SH at 100%?) that's a bit to much for me. Therefore i currently use only your _0. nifs and add the same as the _1.nif. That works perfect, but is a litte small an has no slider effect. With an optional nif that lies between the two sizes, people could vary their slider a bit more.

Sorry if all that sounded a bit demanding, it's really no problem if you are not want to do that.

ah' date=' ok. Would be interested in a "smaller" version of your body. The shape seems to be quiete good.

Speaking of a smaller version. If you are fixing the current armors, would it be possible (without to much work) to release optional nifs of the armors that are "between" the ones you have released?

Because while i really like your work, the current versions are so big (i guess you use body slide with not only SSH but also SH at 100%?) that's a bit to much for me. Therefore i currently use only your _0. nifs and add the same as the _1.nif. That works perfect, but is a litte small an has no slider effect. With an optional nif that lies between the two sizes, people could vary their slider a bit more.

Sorry if all that sounded a bit demanding, it's really no problem if you are not want to do that.

[/quote']

Really, my thoughts too. I imagine there must be a way to limit it from curvy to SH, just like in the body slide of CBBE. Since the weighting from curvy to SSH is all done I imagine it would just a matter of limiting the weight scale, but I dont know anything about modding.

Nonetheless, Im still very satisfied with Teals03's conversions.

Hey teal' date=' i love your work but I've run into an issue where on both the body and the armor both have large openings on the waists. I've installed CHSBHC as you posted but nothing seems to have fix it. Can you take a look into it? Thanks

[/quote']

Since the mod uses CBB v3 bodies, you need the textures for the CBB v3 mod.

@Teal there were 3 mods made by the author utilizing breast deformation to suite the armor itself, they were

1. Homura

2. Diano

3. Leina

searching those accompanied by the word Phat would bring them up on the tesnexus.

Archived