Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

I already talked to jonusl2d and we have it all worked out. Were you really working on the heavy knight armor? I 100% feel for what you must have went through. I cant, off hand, say how many pieces were in that armor but it was definitely more than 15. The size of the mesh for the completed HeavyKnight_1.nif is 2,464 kb, which most vanilla armors are about 200 kb, so about 12 times the size. The funny thing is the armor looks like it would be really simple, but its the exact opposite.

I already talked to jonusl2d and we have it all worked out. Were you really working on the heavy knight armor? I 100% feel for what you must have went through. I cant' date=' off hand, say how many pieces were in that armor but it was definitely more than 15. The size of the mesh for the completed HeavyKnight_1.nif is 2,464 kb, which most vanilla armors are about 200 kb, so about 12 times the size. The funny thing is the armor looks like it would be really simple, but its the exact opposite.

[/quote']

I am sorry

Haha, Mktsang if it wasn't for the crazy amount of detail you put into your armors(not to mention how incredibly smooth everything is) they wouldn't be my favorite. It is completely worth the effort to get your armors into Skyrim. It shows up as 9 NiTriShapes in the nif file, but some of those are multiple meshes, so actually 15 pieces in totally. I learned a few new tricks working with your armor and I can say that every armor after this one will be much easier because of it. The whole process of converting your armor was very enjoyable and worthwhile.

I finished the Heavyknight_0.nif but the meshes kept exploding in game. I spent all day trying to fix it, but nothing is working which means I have to completely throw it out and start over, on the heavyknight_0.nif that is.

I pretty much tried everything under the sun to fix it. Both meshes when compared in nifskope seemed completely identical. I believe at some point when I was fitting the armor to the body I somehow messed up the vertex order and after doing a lot of searching there doesnt seem to solution for that particular problem. The Skyrim slider from _0 to _1 completely depends on the vertex order to properly adjust or the mesh explodes.

Thanks for sharing various skeletons. Especially anonymous one is great, i think it's the only skeleton to enable to make compatible SSH boobs with large thigh, and yet fully compatible with teals' conversions. Awesome.

It also has the drawback force modifing height taller, but can be scaled to multiply 0.9-0.91, then back to the original height roughly.

zwzs1.jpg

Are there any other SSH sized/styled armor/clothes mods out there?

Not much in the realm of Teals work in terms of size with the exception of Calientte's offcial armor work for CBBe that supports the body slide tool (you can make your own SSH versions with it) but its only the stock armors and is not skimpy or has support for jiggles that I know of.

I'm really liking the TSAG style armours and body. The wider range for the skeleton scaling is also brilliant. I wouldn't mind the addition of some more super skimpy armour variants though :)

Edit: Any chance you'd want to move this thread over to the downloads section? You are providing whole armour sets for download, and it might get some more of the love it deserves over there.

Not much in the realm of Teals work in terms of size with the exception of Calientte's offcial armor work for CBBe that supports the body slide tool (you can make your own SSH versions with it) but its only the stock armors and is not skimpy or has support for jiggles that I know of.

Oh, that's what those bodyslides options are for?

I thought there was a way to have it adapt any kind of mesh to some predefined bodyshape and was pulling my hairs trying to figure out how it worked but gave up.

Though it'd be nice if there was a way to make it support teals's work because I like to make my bodies with a more slender waist and thinner legs/arms and I'd really like to be able to at least modify all the meshes myself to fit the body.

Oh' date=' that's what those bodyslides options are for?

I thought there was a way to have it adapt any kind of mesh to some predefined bodyshape and was pulling my hairs trying to figure out how it worked but gave up.

Though it'd be nice if there was a way to make it support teals's work because I like to make my bodies with a more slender waist and thinner legs/arms and I'd really like to be able to at least modify all the meshes myself to fit the body.

[/quote']

@jonusl2d: thanks, I also found two of the tera armors that support bodyslide.

I'd also like to see more bodyslide armors that i can customize myself :3

This might just be something that has been solved already, but I just noticed when I equip the armor on my SSH body the armor actually has larger breasts?

Edit: All fixed, SSH 100 SH 40

No matter what combo of sizes I use in body slider matches. Using the CHSBHC skeleton btw.

This might just be something that has been solved already' date=' but I just noticed when I equip the armor on my SSH body the armor actually has larger breasts?

9b4Zpl.jpg

qKtnTl.jpg

No matter what combo of sizes I use in body slider matches. Using the CHSBHC skeleton btw.

Well as it was said earlier, the size that was used to make the armors must be bigger than your body's sizes.

I know that when I use the hugest sliders, the armor breasts are always smaller than my naked body breasts.

Archived